Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Ultima had just made it to California. He was recently going around in an attempt to form some type of "team". Despite his lack of social skills he would attempt to recruit a team of supers or anyone who is gifted in an attempt to save the people. He couldn't tell if this was for selfis reasons, or because he really wanted to help people. Whatever the case should be, he might as well get to work in trying to help them.

On the streets of California, he knew it would be some heroes here. Mainly, because the crime rate is high there. He figured it had to be one super down there that would be interested in teaming up with him to form a super hero team.

He was running across the city with the use of his super speed mod, looking around to see if anyone looked as if they were genetically gifted and could prove useful to him.
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 am

Red cape flapped frantically in the moving currents and blond strands whipped about in a violent dance around the face of its owner. Arms stretched before her and long legs drawn together, Supergirl soared the skies. The sun's rays tickled her face and warmed her body while the ever changing currents kept her from over heating. With great weather and the city at large being momentarily dormant, these were the best days to fly.

Supergirl took the opportunity to look below her at the city to ensure its safety. What she saw was a small man (from her distance) running awfully quick to be a normal being. She wondered what all the rushing was for. She tucked her arms at her side and dove toward the speeding man. Squinted eyes watered from the speed at which her body traveled. When she closed in on her target, Supergirl cut in front of the....robot?

One hand rested defiantly on her hip while the other was held out before her in a halting gesture. "You're exercising a little too hard there, aren't you, Mr.?"
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 am

Ultima drug his feet and braked when the woman had flew in front of him and cut him off. He looked at her, confused as to how she ended up in front of him as he stopped. "Well, i'm running around the city looking for something, but I suppose I think it ended finding me." He said, as he groaned, as he sighed. He put his hands on his head and lifted up his helmet, revealing his human face to her. It was black hair laid down on top of his head. Tanned skin from his Hispanic descent with brown eyes.

"Excuse me mam. Well. I came here to form a team of supers. Lately, evil has gotten out of hand. Alot of people are being hurt for no reason and they can't protect themselves. One hero can't help them by themselves, so I have been going around searching for heroes to team up with so we can protect the non-supers." He said, trying to form a smile. The first time he made a smile in years in an attempt to win her trust.
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 am

The robot schreeched to a halt, stopping a reasonable distance from her floating form. It seemed the creature had good motor control. Well, of course it would; it was a machine. The automated man informed her that he was on a search. When the man reached for his head, and began to pull upward, Supergirl thought the man had a death sentence. What a relieft when she realized, therobot was merely taking odd his helmet instead of tearing off his head.

She blinked. "I totally thought you were a robot."

But the man had explained his purpose for being in this city. A quest to create a team? His reason certainly was noble enough. Super girl folded her arms with a cock of her head. "And what I just so happen to be one of these hero's you seek?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Ultima looked over at her, as he put his helmet back on. He smirked under it as he looked at her. He examined her and noticed she did look pretty strong and he nodded. "Hmph, you seem to look like some type of hero. Well. Are you interested in such a team. I've been searching all around the country for heroes to join up. I suppose next week I shall be heading over to Europe to look for some more supers there." He said to her, looking her in the eyes.

"Well, I am a robot. However, I am also human. I'm simply a Cyborg."

"Yes, it seems you can fly. At high speeds. That interests me. So, what exactly else can you do?" He asked her as he looked her and crossed his arms yawning from his long journey there. However, being a machine he can't feel fatigue, it was simply a symbolic yawn to show his long journey there.
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Supergirl cupped her chin within her dainty fingers and she crossed her legs as if she were sitting. "Simply? That still sounds pretty complicated." The young heroine stayed in this seated position and the cyborg continued his thoughts. He was interested in her powers and want to know more. Explaining things were boring. He might have liked complicated things, but she did not. So, it would be much simpler to show the man.

There was still a few feet of difference between the two of them. This wouldn't allow her to reach her max speed, but it was still something. Without warning, Supergirl rushed forward toward the cyborg with the intention of ramming into him. However, she wouldn't stop there. She'd wrap around the man and then launch them both into the air after which she'd let go.

Ability:
Spoiler:

Last edited by dotta on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Ultima under his mask, raised his eyebrow at the girl, as he looked at her. "Perhaps it is complicated. I always seem to forget I'm the only cyborg walking around so its hard for others to get it." He put his hands behind his back and sighed as he looked forward at her. "So, are you going to give me some sort of exhibition of your powers?" He said as he looked at her.

He noticed her distance as she began to approach him. He raised an eyebrow, and put his own hands forward in an attempt to slow down her advance. He was quite strong and would most likely slow down her charge and result in a draw for them both. However, when she grabbed onto him. When they ascended he began to get worried and during his own descent, he would attempt to grip her ankle and bring her back down with him. "Wow little lady, your a flirt aren't you? Getting all touchy feely with me."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Supergirl released her heavy package only to have him clamp hold of her ankles. The two begin to make a descent to her. Supergirl, at first, thought her plan foiled. However, his weight could actually assist her. She gave the cyborg a dastardly grin.

"What about you? You can't seem to keep your hands off me!"

Her uprooted skirt fluttered wildly, as did her cape. Arms reached for the sky, while blond hair danced about her face. The ground seemed to be getting closer at a much quicker pace then. Supergirl had sped up their approach to the earth in an attempt to crush the man into the concrete street. Her eyes remained on the grappling cyborg, in hopes of anticipating his next move.

Ability:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Ultima looked up at her as he gripped her ankles. He saw up her flimsy skirt, attire not wise for someone who flies all over the city unless she wanted someone to get a quick peek at her undergarments. Ultima did indeed see and was somewhat impressed, however he was much more worried about surviving this encounter rather then looking up this woman's skirt.

"Oh stop it, your making my wires melt." He said joking with her, as he would take this opportunity to let go of her ankle. He would then turn to his side so his arm was facing to the ground. He would then turn his arm into a shield. The fail would be cushioned by his shield and his durability. He looked at her, with a confused look as he sighed. "So is this a yes or no on joining the team?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 am

The cyborg boldly let go of his lifeline and began plummeting toward the ground. This had worried the newbie heroine. The two of them were falling at quite the speed. The speed in just they were traveling would more than likely would have killed a lowly human. She knew her own capabilities would enable her to survive the impact unharmed, but what of her recent sparring partner? Would he shatter into many pieces? He was a robot, after all. Well, part robot...so did that mean he bled blood or oil?

The street split in all directions upon the cyborg's landing, but he rose to his feet unharmed. Supergirl's landing wasn't as graceful. The force of her momentum caused the street to uproot itself. She massaged both legs before standing at full height. Supergirl pondered the Cyborg's question for a moment with a tap of her index finger to her lips. Then with a big smile, she replied,

"I'm going to have to say no. But if you're ever in the area and need a partner, I'm your girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)   Soul Sonic Sound (dotta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Sonic Sound (dotta)
Page 1 of 1