Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Akuma

Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human Empty
PostSubject: Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human   Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:11 am

Ethan once again found himself walking around New York, wondering if he could get into some trouble. The few Supers he had met with already were very interesting indeed, and once he analyzed the energy samples he had collected, he would be off on another one of his inventing sprees, figuring out new ways to utilize said energy. As he was walking down the street holding his sterile white briefcase with the electric blue stripe down it, he came across a series of alleyways, and of course there were a group of... well let's just say they were photo negatives of Ethan himself, standing on the street corner. One of those bad neighborhoods was stumbled into again, and because his briefcase was heavy and so nice looking, people always wanted it.

Plus, Ethan looked like he had some money, especially with his high tech headphones and his nice jacket. Of course he would be stopped by the people, and they would ask him for his money, and yet Ethan had a feeling they weren't asking. Also eying his jacket, Ethan simply got his special weapon ready behind his back. Thugs liked to pick him out, and this meant that he really needed to invest in a car, because this was simply getting ridiculous, the amount of times he was basically getting mugged, and in only the early hours of the evening, it was still plenty bright outside, and people went on with their day as if there wasn't violence about to happen.
Back to top Go down

Thugs be Hatin on Me Cause I'm Human
Page 1 of 1