Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Newly Enhanced Human  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Newly Enhanced Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Newly Enhanced Human  Empty
PostSubject: Newly Enhanced Human    Newly Enhanced Human  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:46 pm

The following set of skills were made by injecting my character with the mark 1 super soldier serum. This was made by extracting the dna from Kon-El's Kryptonian, or Kronatonian... wtv...he has supernatural condition, and applying it to myself using my character's cool Genetics Professor specialty.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill Name: Augmented Strength
    Skill Specialty: Professor
    Skill Rank: C+
    Skill Description: After the user injected himself with the super serum, his muscle mass quickly changed. His muscles became more defined, and much more dense, allowing him to lift a lot more weight than a scientist such as himself should be able to, as well as simply be overall physically stronger.
    C Rank: 500 lbs
    B Rank: 1000 lbs
    A Rank: 1500 lbs
    S Rank: 2000 lbs

Skill Name: Augmented Marksmanship
    Skill Description: After the user injected himself with the super serum, his mind also changed, allowing him the ability to focus on aiming various attacks and projectiles. This allows the user to calculate for wind and other environmental factors, as well as gravity and the force required to throw a projectile if that's the case. This skill allows the almost super human ability to achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets.

Skill Name: Augmented Durability
    Skill Description: After the user injected himself with the super serum, the density of his muscles, skin, and bones, increased, allowing an almost superhuman level of durability. This allows the user to withstand light bludgeoning and most physical melee attacks, should they not be with a weapon, or a ranked technique. This allows him to take a much greater beating than normal humans.

Skill Name: Augmented Intelligence
    Skill Description: After the user injected himself with the super serum, his mind also changed, his already frightening levels of intelligence increased, allowing him to calculate multiple things with his mind's speed at once, and also increasing his analytical skills to monstrous levels. When learning about something new, and analyzing it, it only takes around 2 posts of study for the user to figure out almost anything. This would allow the user to figure out how a power works by seeing it in action, or how a particular weapon functions and is used by studying it in action for 2 posts. The user must actually see whatever it is they are attempting to study for 2 posts.

Last edited by Keita on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Newly Enhanced Human    Newly Enhanced Human  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm familiar with his character so I'm just asking. Shouldn't you get skills that relate to his already owned abilities and skills and not the whole plethora since he's not as developed and didn't have the brunt of the power? It should relate to the test subject, but not surpass them.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Newly Enhanced Human    Newly Enhanced Human  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 pm

the point was I used his power to make something new, sort of. Of course, these will only be with super serum, and I should probably put that, as well as tone it down quite a bit. I have to keep telling myself that my guy isn't a great scientist yet, maybe when I get to B ranked, I can start branching out using their powers.

So, I removed the ones that don't deal directly with the test subject. I kept the mind skills, the reasoning being that his power acting like a steroid for my existing abilities(which is my mind) as well.

If those are too much, I'll happily remove them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Enhanced Human    Newly Enhanced Human  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly Enhanced Human
Page 1 of 1