Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Youtube Battle  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Youtube Battle  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Youtube Battle

Go down 
+7
Abel
+B
Flash Prime
K-9
Soviet Jesus
Fox
Amen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

The Youtube Battle  Empty
PostSubject: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:25 am

Ok, This is how this competition works. Everyone can Participate, the person with the best Martial Arts Youtube fight scene from any MOVIE wins. This is can be any movie out at as long as it is Martial arts. Anime or reality it does not matter. There will be three judges who will decide on a winner. The winner will get 50 Prestige, second place 30 Prestige, and third place 15 Prestige. There are no sign up sheets just link your video below. only Only vid per person and this ends Oct 5th so get them in fast. also none of the same movies, even if it is a different scene...to make things interesting.

Last edited by Nameless on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
K-9

K-9

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 am

Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 am

Back to top Go down
+B

+B

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmCYIcs8v_o

Ong Bak is one of my fav's. Also, my mad dog loses too :/
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 am

contest oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! Graders can start grading.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Very upset I didn't see one IP man vid in this mixture.

I'd have to go with

1. Agent Orange - Simple one on one fight focusing on full brutal combat. The footwork also caught my eye during the final stages of the fight

2. Nameless - Brutal as all hell. Two vs One craziness. I enjoyed it alot but was upset to see how they had to resort to slicing his neck to keep him down. But easily, this is one of my fave fights because that little guy was an animal.

3. Keita - It was between this one and Fist of Legend. I chose this one because the over all technique used.

Not sure what the other judges went for lol
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Sterling wrote:
Very upset I didn't see one IP man vid in this mixture.

I'd have to go with

1. Agent Orange - Simple one on one fight focusing on full brutal combat. The footwork also caught my eye during the final stages of the fight

2. Nameless - Brutal as all hell. Two vs One craziness. I enjoyed it alot but was upset to see how they had to resort to slicing his neck to keep him down. But easily, this is one of my fave fights because that little guy was an animal.

3. Keita - It was between this one and Fist of Legend. I chose this one because the over all technique used.

Not sure what the other judges went for lol
This unit is agreeing with the one known as Sterling
Back to top Go down
Yuuka

Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 am

Great film choices! Action cinema has somewhat died as of late, particularly martial arts ones so its refreshing to relive some great bouts.

1. Nameless - What made the Raid such a great film was the horrendous level of brutality and that crazy little asian man...Mad dog. Ridiculous amounts of fast paced fight sequences all filmed in a generally small space with a 2 vs 1 scenario should have ended up looking messy but it didn't. The sheer impressiveness of this film shines through this scene and respectfully paves a way for Silat on an international scale.

2. Agent Orange - i stand in full agreement with sterling. The fight choreography is fluid yet beautiful and the overall feel of it keeps the realism in tact. Not only is this drawn out to every lasting punch, kick and blow it provides us with a clear glimpse of the characters and their workings. Besides...suffocating to death always a fun way to die.

3. Kana - Jet Li is one of our most renowned martial arts movie stars and this is a prime example of that very fact. traditional, brutal and fluid in its choreography the sheer grace and technique incorporated throughout the scene is not only dazzling but awe inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Prestige awarded
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

so umm, did I get 3rd place or not?

I am confused, lol

Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 am

You did lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Battle    The Youtube Battle  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Youtube Battle
Page 1 of 1