Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] Empty
PostSubject: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

The night was usually avoided by many, but for some reason Tara did her best work bathed in twilight. Standing on a building, she held a red sphere in hand. Recently there had been indication that numerous spheres were on the move, meaning she wasn't the only one who had come across one in her journeys. Now the question was if this was a good or bad thing. Most likely, people with foul intentions were gathering the spheres to obtain the wish that was granted when holding all in their possession. Flash wasn't a fool when it came to what that could mean. If the rumors were true, any loser off the side of the street could wish for immortality, to rule the world. That was something she couldn't let happen. However, in the back of her mind, she had her own wish. For her parents to be resurrected. It was selfish, and it never crossed her mind before. Well, until now. As she stared at the red sphere, it began to radiate. The Blue Sphere was close by. Now it came down to pinpointing who exactly had it in their possession.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Raishin was out and about that night, just arriving back to New York, from his trip to what seemed like the middle of the ocean, and he was ecstatic about the sphere, even though he didn't know what it did. As he wandered around, his scent picked up on the scent of a young woman outside at this time of night, where most knew to at least carry some form of pepper spray on them if they were going out. Just as he senses the woman, the sphere in his coat pocket began to glow and pulse. He held it in his hand, wondering what his little friend was trying to tell him, and it seemed to 'point' him in the direction of the woman, so who was he to go against obvious fate? As he whisked through the alleyways at a cruising speed of 25 mph, not extremely fast, just enough to confuse any normal humans he would pass by, he would make his way towards the woman. When he was just around the corner from the woman, he would slow down to a walk, and then walk out from around the corner. His eyebrows raised slightly, as he caught sight of the woman. She looked fairly beautiful, but she had a steel in her eyes that screamed intense determination.

She had the sphere it seemed, so he would walk towards her with a noble and refined stride. As he walked up to her, he would stop, around 6 or 7 feet from her, just so that she wouldn't take him as any sort of threat. He would then bow, and introduce himself. "Hello miss, it seems my little friend here told me that you have another sphere. I am Raishin, and I have super powers. I say this because no normal person could walk around so calmly with a sphere, unless they are confident they won't be killed for it." Raishin still didn't know what the spheres did, and he wanted to find out, so hopefully this woman would help him with that. He was still on guard, as he didn't know if this woman was evil, or simply on a hunt for the other spheres. Raishin made sure to show the sphere, and he knew that this woman had it, his sphere was pulsing and ringing to him like mad.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Flash raised a brow to the polite, yet ghoulish looking fellow that seemed to have found her because of her own sphere. Tilting her head and crossing her arms, she'd let a cough escape her lips. "Well my stealthy surprise was ruined. I should have figured they all could track one another." Disappearing suddenly, there would be a large gust of wind, as the female was now standing behind the man, speaking around his right arm at the glow. "Yea, you do have a sphere, don'tcha? You wouldn't mind handing that over would you? Or is it going to be one of those cliche fights were we go at it and then at the end we're all like 'Hey, let's join forces! We both want the same thing.' and team up against the world." The speedster disappeared once again, leaving only a gust of wind in her wake, as she stood a few feet horizontally from the man with a candy bar in hand. Chewing on what appeared to be a baby ruth, she would tilt her head. Speaking with a full mouth, spewing crumbs out, she'd begin to speak once again. "So what's the deal? How'd you get that thing anyway?"

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:20 pm

The strange girl seemed to disappear from view, and was suddenly behind Raishin, but he didn't really take this as a threat, as the girl started saying something about a cliche fight where they would team up at the end or something. She was speaking rather fast, and it seemed that she didn't even really stop between eating and sentences. Raishin chuckled a bit, before taking out the sphere. "What are you going to use the spheres for, miss?" Raishin was simply wondering, because he just wanted to see them in action, so he didn't really care if he used them or someone else did, but it was much better if he wouldn't be on hostile ground with the person that collected them all. "I say going, because a slightly hyper active but determined person such as yourself is probably going to get them all. I don't really want them, I simply want to be there when all of them are collected and used." Raishin would smile towards her, and simply outstretched his hand with the sphere in it. He wasn't a particularly generous person, but he enjoyed studying people and what they would do. If she had to go through a similar task as Raishin had to for his sphere, she might wonder why something that was hard to get would be given over so easily. Raishin showed extreme confidence, so it would be apparent that he wasn't afraid of the woman, and he didn't really know for sure why he gave up the sphere easily either, but it would be a fun little experiment to see what a person would do with mystic objects. Besides, maybe he would even go around with her, to see that she got all of them.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Pointing the candy bar towards the man, she'd narrow her eyes. "I'm not telling you what I'm using it for. Who's to say I'm not gathering them so people don't plan on using them for foul intentions, huh?" Removing her sphere from her glove, she'd look at its pulsations with keen green eyes. "And anyway, it looks like someone else is picking up these spheres. The silver is dangerously close to the green one as we speak. And then the yellow one is somewhere in Asia. It looks like the green sphere is the only sphere without an owner as of yet. I think it's the last one.." The blonde hero would look at the weird male before, but this time with a more serious expression. "Whoever else is gathering these spheres, it's only a matter of time before they head here to claim both mine and yours." Looking at the sphere he extended towards her, she wouldn't take it just yet. "If you had to do something like I had to, to get it, then why would you want to give it up so easily? Surely you see the value in it, right? Just saying you want to see what happens when they're all together is strange to me. But I may be over thinking things. "
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Raishin would listen to her talk, and he was still offering her the sphere, she looked at it, but seemed hesitant to take it. It seemed she wanted to know why he would just give it away for no reason. In reality, Raishin didn't really know, he didn't think of these things as extremely valuable, because they were just objects, no matter what they did. He would rather strengthen himself with his own will, than rely on some form of item or wish. Then again, an awesome weapons would be pretty cool, and especially helpful. He wasn't sure why he was doing what he was doing, but did everything really need a definitive reason for happening? Sometimes things just happened, and it would probably work out in the end.

"Why do you think I have a reason? I am a Vampire, and as such, I am more in tune with instinct more than most. Not everything needs a reason you know. I'm not sure what will happen if I give you the sphere, but that's the fun part." Raishin would then chuckle a bit, before simply placing the sphere on the floor. "If you don't want it, fine. Regardless of whether or not you take it, I'm leaving it here on the ground." Raishin would turn away and wave, even though he thought for sure this would pique the woman's interest and she would call him back. If she didn't, that was fine, he had her scent, and could pinpoint her if he was in the same area, so he would have to make sure to sway the spheres into her possession. "It was nice to meet such a beautiful woman." He would say back to her, even though he wouldn't even turn her head.

[attempted exit]

Last edited by Keita on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

The man began to walk away after placing the sphere on the ground. Looking at her own, she got a positive marking that it was the real blue sphere. This was strange to say the least, but the race to gather all the spheres was on. Even the compliment made her raise a brow and make a slight gagging expression behind his back. "Thanks for the compliment, I think." The girl rubbed the back of her neck before dashing off fast enough to leave an invisible streak. Shooting past the sphere, she would grab it and head down the building and onto the streak. Hitting the empty rode, a sonic boom would escape her body as she broke the sound barrier and headed out of the city. Her next destination was no where in the United States. Both locations where the last three spheres were located was based out in Asia, and so the speedster would take off at high speeds to the coast, where she'd hit the clear waters and up her speed pass two thousand miles per hour. With two spheres in her possession, it was sure to get the attention of many. Especially those who would want to collect the rest of the spheres and claim that wish. It was better if she collected them all before everyone else, right?

[Attempted Exit]

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]   Red Sphere and Blue [Keita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Sphere and Blue [Keita]
Page 1 of 1