Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Name: Multi Layered Skin
    Power: Complete Symbiote Integration
    Description:
    Using his hardening abilities, Echo creates a layer of skin beneath his outer layer. The under layer is more protective, and can protect against most attacks.

C - Withstand moderate bludgeoning and melee
    B - Withstand Small arms fire
    A - Withstand larger caliber rounds and heavy bludgeoning damage
    S - Withstand energy blasts taking half damage

Name: Tendril Manipulation
    Description:
    The user can create tendrils from any part of their body. These tendrils stretch out to 10 meters from the sentient being and have the same properties as the user's body. He can only make five tendrils at a time at C rank.

Name: Tendril Bomb
    Description:
    Piercing someone's body with his entire hand, Echo can leave a portion of himself within the target's body. The substance left inside the target is a compressed symbiote pod that lays dormant. When the user wills it (after two posts), the symbiote pod will suddenly expand into several tendrils from within the target, successfully tearing them apart from the inside out unless it is removed before hand. This bomb can also be attacked to objects and used in the same way. The tendrils stretch out to a range a ten meters before pulling whatever it can get a hold of back towards its epicenter.

Name: Life Force Absorption
    Description:
    Piercing someone's body, Echo can proceed to drain their life force into his own. This can be used to heal from damage or power up one of his current abilities by 20% When used on an NPC, it only absorbs 5% and heals small injuries such as minor lacerations. When used on a PC, each post they are being absorbed, Echo will gain another 20% of power/heal another injury. Whole limbs can be healed also, during each absorption phase. If the player is a deceased corpse, he can absorb them in one post, fully healing himself and keeping their DNA integrated into himself. Those who are drained suffer from a few effects during. First post, they feel slightly drowsy however can still function like normal. Second post their vision begins to blur, and their body begins to tremble. Third post, their skin begins to sag down, and their use of motor functions slowly dissipate. Fourth post they black out from the lost of energy and fifth they are completely absorbed. If they are freed from the absorption, the posts will begin to reverse themselves on the effects. IE, if they escaped the third post of absorption, their next post they will have blurry vision. Their next post they will feel slightly drowsy. The post after, they will be completely fine. When one is fully absorbed, so is their memories. These boosts in strength do not stay after the topic.

Name: Reform
    Description:
    Being smashed into various goo pieces is no problem for Echo, as he can simply pull himself back together. However, he can only do this four times at C rank (Taken from Revel app on info)

Name: Shapeshifting
    Description:
    After absorbing someones life-force even partially, the user can shapeshift into a complete copy of them (excluding any abilities or skills). This change occurs by covering the surface of his skin with a sort of suit, and coloring it appropriately to look exactly like someone he had absorbed, using their own genetic traits to fill in the rest of the model. Only works on human based people, such as mutants, experiments, and any other human based people. [Physiology must not be anything special]

Last edited by Mischief on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Name: Tendril Manipulation - "properties of the body" this means that they can only lift how much you can lift? Or are they stronger?

Name: Tendril Bomb - you say it tears them apart, but you also say that it stretches out, then pulls things in. So, it doesn't really make sense to me, clarify would you?

Name: Life Force Absorption - says boosts the power of one ability by 20%. This is just as written right? You can use the 20% on an ability, and it will be that much stronger? Also, completely absorbing them and their memories from a branched strength ability is a little iffy. Also, devouring the deceased corpse and keeping their dna is also a bit iffy, because that allows you to have whatever powers you want on file if you kill them, which is sort of against the balancing of the power.

Name: Reform - Is this completely reforming? Or simply if a limb is blown off, etc. Because this sort of makes you have 5 lives each topic.

Name: Shapeshifting - needs a post limit before the costume breaks down

Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 am

My own strength, for number one.

It stretches out, meaning it would stretch those tendrils out from within someone, successfully ripping them apart from the inside out. Think Bio Bomb from prototype.

Yes, 20% on an ability and make it stronger. And all of these are basic things a Symbiote can do. It absorbs life force and memories. Holds DNA (Carnage even recreated Gwen Stacy after absorbing her Life Force, and even all of her memories) and my power says I must take the DNA THAT topic. Which means even if I hold the DNA it doesn't mean I can still use it, so how is that breaking the balancing of my main power?

I took reform right from Revel's app. Yes he can reform completely if broken apart. A fair stipulation seeing how a small spark, freezing colds, and soundwaves could be his end easily. And who's to say someone can't keep breaking me apart as I try to reform?

Shapeshifting I'll meet you halfway. I can't use any Symbiote abilities because they are focused on holding the disguise. If I use any, the disguise shatters. Cause having a post count on something so elementary for a symbiote suit is kinda weird. Is that acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 am

ok, good

and alright, I understand now, lol

Ok, wasn't sure if you had to take it in the same topic, apologies for not reading your power thoroughly enough

sorry, completely reforming just seems bad, since the standalone power, spont. regen, is highly restricted, even taking 2 power slots or a heavy flaw, and you get to do that 4 times in a topic. But, as with all things, it can be countered, so it's fine.

the shapeshifting stipulation is fine,

all approved for training
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 am

approved and added
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Can I get a recheck on this Shapeshifting. After looking around at other symbiotes who can shape shift without the stipulation, yet I have a post count, I think it's bs. I don't know why Akuma made me add such a stipulation in the first place when it's a basic application of a symbiote. Can I get it changed to being able to do it, and use moves without losing my freaking form?
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Sure, re register the ability and we can re approve it. Let me know when you do.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm

It's branched shapeshifting so I see why Keita did it but the drawbacks didn't need to be post counted. Limit the shape shifting however. It should be limited by size,gender, weight, race, species etc.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 pm

I added in it must be a human based transformation, considering the symbiote is more intune with human DNA and not alien. That should be enough now.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm

It's branched so give some height , weight, gender limits. Mine has those limitations as well.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I think the big difference between mine and everyone elses is I just can't transform into someone. I need to get their genetic properties first before I can. And even then, it's just like wearing their appearance like a suit. My body doesn't physically change at all. Let's not forget the symbiote has properties that allows it to stretch out. Which is why Eddie Brock appears to be a huge beast when wearing a symbiote suit. The method of your shapeshifting is different than mine, which is why I made the different stipulation of needing a genetic coding to do mine instead of just seeing someone and changing into them on a whim. I already made it human based on the shapeshifting part..Height, Weight, Gender, shouldn't really have much to do with it. Not like my voice is changing etc. It's just goo taking color and shape based on the information it received from the life force absorption.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Thats acceptable go ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities   Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote or Prototype? Echo Abilities
Page 1 of 1