Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Just a Side Job [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Just a Side Job [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Just a Side Job [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Miss Flash, otherwise known as Tara Strong, was just like the rest of the people in California. The only difference was she had super speed, and with that super speed she saved various people around her state. But that wasn't its only use. She also used it for her job as a simple courier. Running down the piers, the girl was running at peak human speeds, still jogging, with a brown bag on her back. Peeking out the bag, a Flash designed Hello Kitty head would be visible. Beneath it was a brown bag that held the goods. She wasn't ordered to ever look in the package, she simply had to drop it off and that was that. It was better not to know most of the time. The blonde haired girl would be wearing basic civilian clothes with a red tank top and yellow cargo shorts. On her feet were a pair of converse. Very basic gear in California. She looked just like everyone else. The only difference was everyone else was just around enjoying the sunlight. She was running through the crowd on an actual job. Man how she wished she had the free time to mess around with friends. Too bad she didn't have friends to really hang around these days. With a sigh, Tara would shake her head as she continued her jog to the destination. "Just another day in the life of Tara Strong. I could be anywhere in the world, yet here I am. Still running around California doing handy work. Ugh this really sucks!" There had been some times where Tara wished she could cash in on her super powers like the good old days and simply take what she wanted. However, her mother would never want that from her. She was living in the shadow of two parents that were so amazing in their time. She needed to show the world the Strong name was still amazing. Was still something to believe in...But she had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Emelie recently just landed from her plane, she still felt very jet lagged, which made her look extremely vulnerable and tired. Her dainty hand lift up to block the sun from blaring into her eyes, her business suit that she wore looked as if she was in the F.B.I. It made her stand out in the crowd with a multitude of people watching her and some even whispered, while once again she had forgot to bring her fake face pieces, this recently had become a common occurrence. Maybe because she didn’t care if she was caught by the rival gang or if shield took her in, but even despite the suit she still looked like a busty girl with a very nice and petit ass. She walked along the sidewalk glancing every now and then for someone interesting to watch. It really never gave her pleasure more or less something to do, her meeting wasn’t going to happen for another hour so she had to pass the time somehow. Just in case something would happen she kept her super suit under the dark black suit as her brother didn’t want her linked even further to the gang. The suit was now starting to make her sweat and one thing she hated more than anything was sweat. It discussed her. She quickly ran across the street dodging any car. When she reached the other side of the street she accidently ran in front of a woman in a red tank top. She wasn’t sure if she had bumped her or knocked her down, but right now that wasn’t of her main concern. She quickly opened the door to a nearby store that read Burger King. Entering she felt the cold air rush over her body almost stimulating her in very sexual manner. “God it feels amazing in here, holly crap. This is incredibly, when will they get here they already changed times once. My half-brother said someone would be here from the syndicate.” She stood still in front of the doorway, most likely blocking people from entering.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

The young woman continued her jog at a steady pace. She couldn't risk suddenly taking off at her true speeds. The sonic boom and overall power of that start off would not only alert people to her presence, but practically tell them she was the costumed hero that patrolled their streets. Her overthinking took her attention from her blind side, causing her to be clipped by a suited woman. Tara, being rather small, would fall down to the side and land on her butt with a thud. Catching herself with the palms of her hands so she didn't fall back onto her back, her blond hair would fall over her face. Looking through the strands of her hair, she'd watch the woman continue towards a building without even apologizing. Were people always so rude? Picking herself up, Tara would dust off her clothes and look towards the building the woman had entered. Lifting up an arm to check the time, she'd scrunch up her nose and begin to stomp towards the location. "I got time for this. No one dresses like that out here anyway. Not only is she an impolite jerk, but she's suspicious too!" Making her way through the gathering of the people, Tara pushed herself through until the woman got back within her line of vision. Placing her hands on her hips, the young speedster would tilt her head to the side. "Hey! You cut me off out there and didn't even say excuse me or sorry. What's your deal? And now you're blocking the entrance to this place like you own it? You must be new around here. Alot of people have a routine around here, and you're breaking them with everything you do." The young woman nodded to her words as her green eyes shifted down to look at the woman up and down. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Emelie worriedness and concentration was broken by a young women’s angered voice. Whose lush blonde hair could rival the Gods? “Wow who was this girl, she is very beautiful” Before she divulged into more of these thoughts. She knew she had to respond to her recent mistake that she had made. To correct her first wrong she slides aside out of the way from the front door and then looking down as if a kid would do when being corrected. “Now it seems you’re in the way. I am very sorry” she spoke in her cutest puppy dog voice. In the suit this made her look weak and very odd. One would not expect someone to be so well dressed yet such a push over. This was not normally how she acted, as she is a very empty person. She needed to keep away from people, so normal this beauty would have gotten a rasp of mean words and maybe even a few hand gestures. For now she was changing maybe it was the two fools who had moved into her apartment complex. Or possibly it was the fact that she had recently come into contact with her half-brother requesting her to venture back to Sweden. This meeting could have also made her less mean as of not wanting to create a seen. But you see the reason was much more simple then any of those. “Wow, she is really pretty. A goofy look for a girl though. Unique I guess. Maybe I can impress her, ugh but I already made myself look like an idiot what wrong with me. I’m never going to have anyone to be in a relationship” As she was looking up she started to gaze at the women’s tits. This would be painfully obvious to anyone; she really wasn’t much of a pervert. Normally she quenched any sexual thirst with ‘Jill’. She now braced herself for a slap; she’d take her punishment and say sorry if she was hit. This is what she expected.

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Contrary to her assumptions, the woman stepped aside without any type of opposition. Tara blinked in response, while slightly raising a hand and pressing it against her chest. Moving out of the way herself, Tara would stand to the side watching the door. Apparently that was that, and the woman wasn't looking for any trouble. As Tara waited, she couldn't help but tap her foot against the ground in annoyance. Making a one way entrance and exit was such a dumb idea. Especially in a place like California where people were all about speed. The young woman would give a slight sigh, blowing strands of hair out of her face, before looking to her left and towards the woman once again. "I'm sorry about my..." Her voice slightly trailed off as she noticed the woman's eyes focused on her breast. With her face tinting slightly red, she forcefully continued talking. "-...my tone of voice could have been better. I usually don't get such an attitude about such things, so it was surprising." Crossing her arms across her chest, she'd tilt her head and look towards the clock on the wall. She had about thirty five minutes to deliver the package still. Being a speedster, time ticked and tocked so slow through her eyes. That thirty minutes felt like days compared to the rest of the world. The entrance was still packed with people trying to get in, and the young blonde would slowly palm her face in irritation. "At this rate I really am going to be late. To think the day I would ever be late to something would come...Oh the irony..." The young woman would sigh once again while shifting her green iris to their corners to look at the woman in the suit again. Though, she still wouldn't say too many words. Tara was the shy type without her mask.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Emelie was use to long silence, it didn’t bother her much, but she could tell that the other person was getting very impatient. “Hmmmm, what a cute voice. I wonder what she’s like. She looks as if boredom is killing her, I know” Emelie reached her arm out in a playful gesture. “Grab on, follow me” she said with a smile. She took to long for her to grab, so Emelie snatch her wrist and tugged her along with her. Brushing past a few people at the exit as now people were using it to get in, she knew that the girl was still with her as she could still feel her arm. She ran around towards the back of the store, got on her tippy toes and looked around, to her satisfaction no one was around. She quickly began to strip; to anyone looking it would look as if she was getting naked in the middle of a back ally. After stripping off the jacket and undershirt a latex suit under neath, fell down from her sides, one could see her bra but that quickly changed as she pulled the latex around her arms and body. After quickly undoing her belt she pulled her pants down reviling the rest of the all purple latex suit, that had no real marks or anything, quite plain just like her. She kicked off her shoes and sat on her butt to take off the socks. After standing up and dusting off her ass, she began to speak “Oh, almost forgot.” She said. Picked up her pants and in her pocket was a purple mask that covered only her eye sockets and bridge of her nose. She quickly snapped it on. “Pretty cool huh, I am a mutant, what about you any secrets” she said with a wink. After all this she realized the grip she had on her arm was pretty tight. “Did I pull her here by force?” she wondered. “Sorry didn’t mean to yank you, but can you zip me up? Also ya can't tell anybody what you saw!” The last part was said in a joking manner of course as she really didn't care. She quickly turned around bending over slightly in a almost sexual manner. The zipper on her back started at almost the end of her ass. Which would surely make anyone uncomfortable, she waited to see if the young women would zip her up, or if she would have to do it her self.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Before she knew it, Tara was grabbed by the woman and pulled with a sudden rank, almost being taken off her feet. "W-wait!" Was the only word the woman would be able to say, as she was forcefully drug through the door and towards an alley. Her supercharged brain was running multiple scenarios through her brain during this, but this was the first time she had ever been forcefully pulled anywhere by another woman. It was...surprising to say the least. And as they finally reached the alley, Tara would be released and would rub her wrist with a sigh. If she wasn't abnormally durable, and didn't have accelerated healing, she'd probably be in some slight pain. "Why did you do that? I'm very b-..." The speedster's eyes would widen at what she saw next. The woman she didn't even meet a minute ago was stripping infront of her. Tara lifted a hand and pressed it over her eyes, peeking through a small hole. "Youbroughtmebackheretowatchyougetundressed? What'swrongwithyou,that'ssobad!" Little did she know, she was speaking with her super speed. Her words were jumbled, incomprehensible and overall a long slur. Even as she slipped out of her suit, put on her mask, and changed her overall appearance, Tara continued to watch through the small crack between her fingers. Maybe she was a closet pervert...

Finally when it was done, the woman would speak to the confused speedster saying she was a mutant. That was strange...Not only was that information something that should have been kept to oneself, but wearing a costume just because you were a mutant was also weird. Lowering her hand off her eyes, Tara would poke her cheek nervously. "Secrets? Nope not me...I'm just your average courier..." So many lies behind those glossy lips of hers. When the woman asked for Tara to zip her up, she couldn't help but turn a slight shade of red and do a subtle nod. Moving slowly, she walked up behind the suited up woman and grasped her zipper. Slowly, the blonde would pull the zipper up and fasten the woman's suit, trying to hide her red face behind her golden locks. "There, all done. But why do you dress up like this?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Emelie had ignored any words the women had previously said as she was to excite to show her the super suit. This was the first time she’d shown any real emotions, she was acting as if she was 7 again full of life and love an excitement. Things that she’d thrown away long ago, “oh no secrets, that’s a uh uh a shame. Because your peephole says otherwise, also that blushing might show secrets too!” She said with a devilish smile. This surprised her that she was straight, it mattered not if she was or not. Because she had already taken a fancy, she would not stop chasing her unit she’d at least went on a date with the beautiful girl. “Well then thank you very much; I only brought you back here to impress you. You don’t look very impressed either nor surprised, I only brought you back her because I kinda like you” she said nervously, she kicked the nearby trash can smashing it. “She’s going to think I am freak, I’ve totally embarrassed myself. I am so stupid.” When the girl started to respond to her last comment she tried to stop her by going for a kiss. She reached out her arm to grab the small of the girls back and pull her towards her own body and slowly closing her eyes. She went for the kiss in hopes of getting her first kiss ever. She’d never done it before, not even with her parents. It truly was a first she only knew how from movies and various other adult titles and instruction videos. She yearned for one and hoped with all of her heart. That this one odd girl would bestow this honor to herself, she feared reject more than anything, if this happened she’d problemly become empty once again. With all progress halting in its own tracks, this would also blow a hole in her already zero self esteem.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm

To impress her? Impress her by stripping into another outfit? Maybe impress wasn't the best word to use in this situation. Surprise was spot on, but impress was...eh. Maybe the little speedster was overthinking things until she finished listening to the sentence. At first she just stood there before opening her mouth and extending her arms. "What?! You don't eve-mrff..." Tara shut her lips when the woman kicked the trash can and practically smashed it. That was an abnormally strong kick for someone her size. She was a mutant however, so there could be many things she could do that a normal human couldn't. Perhaps it had something to do with an over abundance of kinetic energy that boosted her blows. Or maybe even super strength in general. The young woman wasn't too sure what it could possibly be, but her mind moved to other things as the masked woman pulled her. Stumbling forward, Tara found herself lips to lips with the strange woman that had suddenly decided to steal her first kiss. The blonde's eyes were wide open, as her lips were on the woman's. Like some kind of weird reaction, she began to kiss back, forcing the woman against the wall of the alley and kissing back at high speeds. Suddenly registering what she was doing, Tara would push herself back, and away from the woman, raising an arm to rub her lips. She was honestly a second away from dropping her act, and running off without looking back. There had been many people in her life that showed interest in her, but she never showed it back. That was because she wasn't interested in men in the least. However, she never told a soul that she was interested in the same sex. Maybe she was denying that side of her because it was abnormal, and she was already abnormal enough.

Looking at the woman with narrowed eyes, Tara would take another step back. "So super strength is your mutant ability or something?" Clever chance at changing the conversation...
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Emelie was quickly slammed into the wall, she wasn’t sure what was going on. She felt wetness all over her face, wasn’t sure what was going on. It felt like she was being punched in the face, but it wasn’t very pain full. Soon her head had broken through the wall. “OUCH!” she yelled. “bitch" she thought, "those weren’t punches though, unless she some kind of weird fish. Whatever it was, I am much more happy that she actually deeply kissed me back. God, I could kiss her again! Oh, no she is trying to change the conversation.” She wondered. This time she wasn’t going to hold back she was going to try and lock in with this beauty. She was having a mix of emotions she’d never felt before. She must key for this now, or she’d lose it forever. “That’s not my power. But honestly do you care what my power is right now after that? I’d doubt it. I just had my first kiss ever with you, and I don’t know where you stand with your sexuality. But I really just don’t know, I’ve questioned it since puberty. You aren’t alone many people are like that, frankly what wrong with it. If it feels right why should we care what the world thinks. I like you, I wanna see where this goes, it’s up to you. I am not taking no for an answer by the way.” She said with adoring eyes. She noticed something funny was happening things started to shift in and out of focus. She couldn’t see anything it was all blurrie, the words the girl spoke only came in and out as mumbles. She could only pick up a few words, she felt something trickle down her neck. She placed her hand behind her neck and brought it back forward in front of her eyes seeing a shift color of red all over her hand. She yelped, swaying side to side she stumble over the nearby broken trash can. She tried to use the nearby brick wall to stay her ability to stand. After a few seconds of trying to stand she started to see black and her knees locked into place, she’d lost control of her body. Her knees collapsed inwards, making her fall to them. Then quickly falling face first into the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

This situation was getting more and more hectic, and Tara still had a delivery to get done. Before she could dash off, however, the woman began to sway back and forth. The speedster looked over her shoulder, as the woman began to fall face first towards the ground. It all appeared in slow motion thanks to her enhanced perception, and on reaction she dashed towards the woman in a blink of an eye, catching her before she hit the ground. "Dang it...I don't have time for this...What am I supposed to do?" Tara reached up and removed the woman's mask. With a blush on her face, she unzipped the back of the woman's outfit and began to slide it off. It wasn't because she was trying to undress her. She was actually trying to just get her out of the outfit so when she brought her to the hospital, she wouldn't have her secret identity revealed. After a few seconds, the woman's clothes would be removed and folded. Placing the clothes in her bag, Tara would pick her up and put her on her back, piggyback style. With this done, the two females would disappear in a flash, appearing infront of a hospital in a minimum of two seconds. Bringing the girl into the main lobby, still on her back, Tara would call out for help. Of course she got attention thanks to the bleeding woman on her back. A nurse would run over with a wheelchair and help the young woman into the chair, and Tara would begin to back off. "I'm not sure what happened. Her head is bleeding and she may be unconscious..." The speedster spoke with a whisper as the nurse simply nodded. Watching the woman get wheeled off, the speedster shook her head with a sigh. She literally had twelve seconds left to deliver the package...Great. Disappearing in a blur, she'd dash after the nurse and the woman who she never got a name from, and would beat them to an occupied room, dropping the purple latex off in a chair, but hiding the mask beneath the outfit. Not stopping for one second, she dashed back out the room and through the building to the rooftop. Once making it to the rooftop, she'd pull out her own costume from her bag and toss it into the air. Spinning rapidly, the costume would fall on her and she'd change into it at lightning fast speeds.

Now dressed as Ms. Flash, the girl would run off the side of the building, using energy constructs to run in midair towards the destination. She looked over her shoulder once...That woman was an odd one. She practically forced herself upon Tara. Not like the young speedster didn't enjoy it, she just didn't know how to deal with it. Not now, atleast. She had too much stuff going through her life to deal with any sort of romantic interests. Shaking her head of the idea, she'd cause a sonic boom as she shot towards the location of the package, hitting the destination in 3.6 seconds and skidding to a stop infront of the door. With a few knocks, she'd drop the package at the door and wait for the doorknob to turn. Once it did, she'd disappear before the door would open, and the speedster would start heading back to the hospital's rooftop. It'd take only a second for her to get back to the rooftop and skid to a stop. Putting a hand on her head, she'd look towards the horizon where the sun would slowly be falling out of sight. "I cut that way too close. What a weird day..." Ms. Flash let a sigh escape her lips as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 pm

After a while she finally woke up, by the time she did wake up it was already starting to turn dark, she noticed something strange. Multiple gun shots had been fired and were still firing. “Where is she?” a man yelled. The voice seemed familiar but not quite as if it were someone she knew, currently she couldn’t remember anything, where she was or what was going on. She reckoned that the current place she was a hospital. A few nurse dressed in uniforms walked in grabbing onto her, without even thinking or giving any voluntary action she grabbed the first lady lifted her overhead and threw her out of the nearby window shattering the glass. The poor nurse screamed bloody murder on the way down, the second one looked in horror and grabbed a nearby anti-septic. Attempting to plunge it into her, she quickly grabbed her arm that held the needle and smashed her into the bed breaking it in half. With one strike ripping through the nurse’s throat, blood squirted out everywhere covering the entirety of her arm. She screamed allowed and started crying, she hadn’t known nor had control over what just happened. It was as if her body had done it on her own. A strange man ran into the room. “Ms. Romskaug we must go now! Shield is here we have to go now, hurry up!” She didn’t know the man or who shield was; the man looked scared of her. Due to seeing the poor nurse curled up in the broken bed. She didn’t know what to do, but right now with the tears trickling down her face. She had to trust the man. What else was she supposed to do she was thinking. She could barely stand, no she didn’t want to stand. The man went to grab her wrist but heisted and switched to her hand that wasn’t covered in blood. He quickly threw her over his should and began to run with other men, for some reason her body didn’t give the same reaction as last time, possibly because now she was willing to go. They quickly exited the room entering an area that had been covered in blood, even the white walls of the hospital looked as if they were freshly painted with red. There where strange men in weird looking suits carrying big guns firing at other men that looked much like the ones shoulder she was on. Still crying, one of the men yelled “shut up whore” The man carrying her pulled his Desert Eagle out and fired one shot blowing the man’s brains out. “Who are these people, to be so ruthless to their own men? Better yet who am I and what did I do. Am I in hell!” she thought. This made her wail even louder. A few others of his lackeys trailing jumped over the dead man’s body acting as if nothing happened. It was quite a gruesome site.

—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Rank: C
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 pm

The sound of the glass breaking would catch Ms. Flash's attention, as she ran to the edge of the building to look down. Screams made her ears shudder, as she ran off the side of the building and ran down an energy construct. Using her enhanced speed, she made it down just in time to catch the woman and set her on the ground with a soft thud away from the broken glass. Looking back up towards the window she came through, Ms. Flash automatically recognized it. It was the same room the woman she had...had interactions with...was currently staying in. With a sigh, Tara stretched her legs. "A hero's job is never done. And even in a hospital? Criminals never cease to surprise me." Unlike the Tara without her mask, Ms. Flash was a cocky little girl. Well not cocky, more like a witty type with quick one liners that sometimes didn't pass the bill. Taking off in a Flash, the woman took off up the side of the building and through the open window. To her surprise there was a dead woman but not the woman she originally brought into the hospital. Putting a hand on her hip, she narrowed her eyes. Things weren't looking good here. Walking out into the hallway, she would look left to see the men running, and a familiar female over one of their shoulders. This was just great...A hostage situation. Did the woman owe them money or something? Why were they so pressed on taking her in such a way? With a sigh, Flash would dash down the hall and pass the men in a blur, dismantling their weapons and pulling down each of their pants in a blink of an eye. Once they finally snapped back to register what happened, they'd see Ms. Flash leaning against the wall further up the hospital hallway while their pants would be down to their ankles, and guns broken into various pieces across the ground. Crossing her arms, she'd look towards the men with a serious expression. "Put the girl down, and get face first down on the ground. I have little patience with criminals like yourself. Not only are you killers, but now trying to take someone hostage? I'll give you till the count of three to drop her.." Ms. Flash lifted her arm and extended three fingers outwards. "Three..." One finger went down. "...Two..." Another finger went down. "...One.."

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 pm

She looked up and saw a beauty in front of her. “Who is this girl, she seems quite beautiful.” She thought. With her bloody arm she reached out towards her from atop the man’s shoulder. “Listen Barbie? This lovely women is very important to the Swedish country, you’re starting a war if you stop us okay?” The man and his 3 men lackies began down the stairs when right before the seconds were up, 4 shield agents fired down towards them, firing and killing all 4 of the men. Emelie dropped onto the floor now covered in the blood of the men carrying her. She stood up in horror clinging to the wall. “What is going on? Who are you people.” she yelled. Soon one of the shield members fired a Taser at poor Emelie. Her body started jolting and moving up and down. This really hadn’t affected her much but it gave her a splitting head ache. This enraged her to the point of killing. She stood up from the steps and ripped out the probes. She kicked a few of the bodies out of the way; a second officer fired a Taser. She caught it by the wires and threw it back at the man. Electrocuting him easily, she then took two large steps forwards towards the men. She quickly found the nearest one, kicking out his leg and breaking it, another solider opened fire with his MP5, using the current wounded solider to block the fire. She then threw him into the firing solider slamming them both into the small waiting area at the start of the stairs. Now turning her head towards the last man she did a quick snap kick smashing his helmet and visor, blood squirted from his face, with the glass from his visor smashing into his face, quite painful no? “What just happened” she said, she fell to her knees on the flat floor that held the stair's. entrance. Looking at her hand and dropping to her knees, “What am I?” she screamed.

—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 pm

It was obvious everyone was going for the woman for some odd reason. Instead of tempting fate and attacking all who was after her, it was probably better off to just get her out of there and take her far away. Running behind the girl, she would grab her by the waist, and forcefully pull her pass the group of people she was attempting to dispose of. To her, everything would appear to be a blur, but to Miss Flash the world seemed to be normal, as she spread her speed aura over the woman so she didn't get ripped apart from the friction. Going one thousand miles per hour, she peeled out of the doorway, causing the doorway to pretty much rip off behind her, as she took the back streets out of California and north towards Washington. Not having to abide by the traffic rules, and being able to take shortcuts, getting there wouldn't take long at all. Infact, it took about a minute or two, thanks for Ms. Flash's current pace. Skidding to a stop, Flash would stop in the middle of what appeared to be some kind of forest. She tossed the woman to the ground with a soft thud and fell down ontop of her. Using her hand, she'd pin the woman's arms over her head and narrow her eyes. "I'm not sure what just went on there, or who you exactly are, but I am fully against killing. I only hope you are aswell." The speedster would lift herself off the woman and back away. "Keep heading north from here and you'll find the next town. I recommend you laying low. Those guys meant business back there." Ms. Flash crossed her arms over her chest, and shifted her head to the side to look towards the trees. She wasn't interested in getting wrapped up in foreign affairs, but she also didn't plan on leaving the woman at the mercy of strange men. Tara wasn't sure if she was being chased because she was a run away mutant or what, but it wasn't her problem...was it? Shaking her head at super speeds, Miss Flash would shrug her shoulders. "Look, I'm not going to ask questions or anything like that, but you should maybe try to dye your hair or something? I don't know. I've never been chased by people like that, but they were actually organized, so I'm sure they'll be tracking you somehow. Good...luck?" The masked woman would wave a hand before turning around as if she was about to speed off. Hopefully California wouldn't be burned through because of her interference. She was sure they didn't see her when she was doing her thing. No one ever saw her...She was the fastest girl alive! Perhaps the fastest thing on this side of the universe? So why was she hesitating from leaving this woman in the middle of nowhere? It wasn't the kiss. That was strictly impulse and nothing more. Tara was incapable of settling down or finding any sort of love in her current state of mind. She was too focused on her own mission, and protecting the people she loved. Adding someone else to that list would just make things complicated, no? Or was that an excuse? So many excuses back to back, huh?
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Emelie, was in a whirl things started to slow down as if her eyes where adjusting, no not her eyes her muscles they began to feel weird. The whirling and spinning stopped things now came into focus; she saw a large field with a road that stretched across it. There was nothing in site, just flat land for miles. But before she could look around anymore she was quickly pined to the ground, she could feel the women’s breast against hers, she then felt something trickle in her underwear. “Am I wet, oh my god what is wrong with me. God I hope its not noticeable” She thought. She stood up and it was painfully obvious as the black pants became very shinny against the moon light in one specific area, she listened to what the woman said. The woman turned her back to Emelie. For some reason this angered her. Was she mad because she’d embarrassed herself . “Stop, so you are just going to leave me here. I don’t know who I am or what I am going to do. You just turn your back as if nothing happened. I am taking you with me!” She pleaded. It was too much to bare, she felt as if the woman had done something to her, for when the woman was moving Emelie here. She felt as if her muscles were being messed with and contorted. Without knowledge of her powers she thought this woman was a threat to her. Her body once took over again, she took one step forward lunging her leg in between the woman. Then attempting to reach out and grab the woman's arm, then would use her leg in between the woman’s leg, and lock around the woman’s leg. Then activating the move by pulling the woman’s leg down onto a knee along with hers and swing the woman’s arm far away from the woman’s body and to the ground, effectively snapping the woman’s leg and sending the woman’s face into the hard pavement.

Name: Time Slow Down
Power: Super Human Fighter
Description: Her mutant powers allow things to seemingly slow down. While realistically it is her body just reacting on its own, it is a natural movement. She can dodge at most a man armed with a hand gun firing at her. Otherwise this ability is general useless when being attack by multiple men with guns.

Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 pm

'Taking you with me!' She said. Ms. Flash would have scoffed if she had the time, but instead she simply took off at high speeds, leaving an after image in her wake. The woman attempted her move, and as she went to physical grab Miss Flash, she'd do nothing but fall through the image of the masked hero. The speedster was gone without a word. She wasn't going to fight the confused woman, and she wasn't going to get involved with her personal dilemma either. The best Tara could have done in that situation was take the woman outside of the state altogether. She had a big enough lead on her followers, and now it was up to her. Without a glance back, the Speedster took off at speeds faster than sound, causing a small cone of air to form around her body before exploding outwards and sending her rocketing back towards California. Like her name, she was there for a second and gone with a Flash. When the young woman finally made it back to Cali, she would skid to a stop in an alley and place the palm of her hand against the wall. She wasn't out of breath with the running, but was with the whole situation itself. With the shaking of her head, she'd sigh. "This is ridiculous. I better head home and just get some rest..." Yea, that was a a good game plan. This whole day had murder, weird lesbian chicks, and cross country running. Now it was time to just go home and forget about it. This didn't come on the application when she signed up to be a heroine. And with those thoughts complete, she disappeared in a Flash.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Emilie’s hand grasped for Tara’s arm, her hand went straight threw it as if nothing was there. She didn’t know where the lady had run off to. “What just happened” she thought. Who could just disappear like that? Soon the women came into focus heading back the way she came. “Huh. There is no way I’d catch her that speed is quite incredibly, I’ve gotta get going” she thought. She walked down a street aimlessly until finally reaching a quite small town. After mumbling a few words she was quickly taken to a nearby clinch as she still keep passing out. After she was all fixed up and given drugs by a doctor she decide it was time to leave. She set foot on the rode, a police officer waited for her. She complied and got in the cop car. She soon saw a sign saying Washington D.C 40 miles and the number slowly went lower and lower. The man was a nice guy, he sure did talk a lot about a party called the Nazi’s which she knew nothing about. They seemed like a pretty cool group, she was even told what they are called now a days. “Hydra, what a weird name” she thought. After finally arriving at her apartment, she heard a nearby phone ring, she ignored as she didn’t know whiter she can or not. She quickly moved up stairs. The house was gross, nothing look like a women lived here, it was only the 8th floor though. The area she was in, but currently she was too tired to think of these things, heading to her bedroom she quickly fell asleep.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Side Job [Open]   Just a Side Job [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Side Job [Open]
Page 1 of 1