Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Confused

Confused

Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) Empty
PostSubject: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Emelie layed in her bed, waiting for her eyes to fall asleep. But it seemed as if someone was forcing them to stay open. She rolled and layed around not being able to sleep. This had become a problem for her of late as it seemed she couldn't sleep and not being able to sleep made it very hard for her to get up and train, as of late she was skipping many sessions. After what seemed like endless hours she finally was able to sleep. It seemed as if the Gods were out to get her as she could only fall asleep for 4 hours. After waking up she looked at her nearby alarm clock, peering at it the time appeared into focus 11 am. She knew it was late due to the bright sun blaring through her window curtains ."fuck, its so late. Screw training today, I am so tired of it" she thought. She got up and walked around with the floor creaking with every step. "Coffee I must get Coffee" she said aloud. She walked into the kitchen then opening to find that there was nothing left. "I totally forgot about that. Ugh I don't wanna get dressed and put on that stupid fake me. It makes me look ugly" she thought. She walked into her closet and opened it. "God dammit, this is a terrible day. My only 10 pairs of clothes are at the dry cleaners and they aren't supposed to be delivered until 4 pm! I should just walk out in the streets in my bra and panties. No, the pigs would be all over me." she sat on the floor in front of the closet and pondered. She started to fidget with her bra, for some reason it wasn't fitting right. "Are you kidding me? Again. I am not buying a bigger bra size" she thought. She slammed the door to her closet and turned to exit her apartment. "at least no one lives her besides me, I think I did a great job scaring away anyone who try to move here. But I guess I lose money considering I own this dump" She walked towards the stair well of the 10 stores complex. The stairs seemed endless but she started to walk towards them then recalling that she recently had a elevator built in. After getting to the bottom floor and enter the lobby. She started at the destroyed door, she broke yesterday and while also noticing the old posted paper saying open apartments, cheap price negotiate at the door which was in the window but she knew what it was. As her brother had forced her to put it up there. She tried to stay out of sight from anyone peering into the building as she need to come down and get the key for the store room. She started to check the front desk which was extremely visible to anyone walking on the sidewalk. She'd hope she could get the key and no one would notice.

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 am

South's manicured fingers spread the loosely bound sheets of stationary before him, his intent optics studied the reflected rays from the sheet, not actually perceiving the paper itself, but the single wavelength of light that was regurgitated by the paper.
With the rustling of used plastic sheets, a sound that is common to any experienced paper turner, South shuffled the newspaper to the other side, leaving one section of the newspaper that had been dedicated to lewd offers from various men and women who either had too much time on their hands, were extremely lonely, or had been sniffing bath salts. It really confused the young male as to why someone who broadcast their readiness for such an activity in such a obtuse fashion.
Letting out an aggrieved sigh, he now redirected his internal focus to a new subject, seeking out a source of appropriate housing. He skimmed the available sources, his processing organ discarding the advertised options with the use of a series of criterion, these few were things of the following nature; location, South didn't mind travelling to get to it, but he did require that it be close to some of the larger centres of human existence, where any news would be the first to reach. The second was that there was a distinct possibility of there being collateral damage wherever he stayed, South was not stupid enough to believe that he lacked destructive potential just that his version of it was far more systematic as opposed to the flashier options. Hence he wanted for the possibility of having several apartment blocks nearby, he didn't want to be in a house or anything of that nature.
Allowing himself a predatory grin, he finally stumbled across a distinct opportunity. Closing the newspaper for a second, he wiped the expression from his features, and schooled a mask of faltering indifference to them. Faltering because he needed to be pitied, or at least something of that nature.
To instigate an emotional response was something that could be used in whatever deals he would have to make. In his name were a few materials that would see him with installed within one of these apartments, the majority had been gained in nature's that were less then legal.
While he didn't have a grand total of his monetary funds, South knew that he was by no means without the ability to purchase himself sustenance and in general, live- despite being a invalid citizen.
Setting off in the correct direction, South caught himself various modes of transport. Sticking mostly to public mediums, rather then personal transportation, South eventually found himself at the mouth of his attentions.
Stalking forwards, South peered past the broken down door. Striding on past this insignificant obstacle, South turned his attentions to the female who was making her way towards the front desk.
Seeing nothing strange in her motions, he moved towards her, mouth opening to articulate the following.
"Good Morning, might I ask where to find the manager? Or at least where I could discuss pricing for some accommodation?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 am

Emelie kept rumbling through the desk drawers looking for the front desk. “For fucks sake, where the hell is the damn key. There aren’t any besides my room so where the fuck is it.” She thought. After a few minutes of looking a strange man walked into the building. She immediately stood up straight behind the large desk and placed one hand on her hip “huh, who the fuck are you? You want to live here I am the only one who lives here. I am a crazy nut fucker, you sure this is where you wanna live here. On a daily bases I eat cats and dogs. Sometimes the occasionally person who walks in. But what’s the best of all I own this place, so I can do whatever I want. Also are you a pervert don’t you see what I am wearing I in my fucking bra and panties. You a pervy bastarded?” She provokingly said. “God, if that doesn’t get this guy out of here. I don’t know what will. I didn’t destroy the bakery across the street, maybe say something about that.” She pondered. Her face almost looked nerves as usually she doesn’t say that much to scare people away. She really is a blank emotionless person, but she knows how to act very well. On this occasion she wasn’t acting as well. Her hands were getting wet, she kept biting her lip. Even more she looked at the man with a completely blank look as if she had no soul, while also fidgeting with her underwear. Which to the man would look very suspicious as all he would see is her hand moving around her lower extremities. Almost as if she was masturbating behind the desk, as she spoke to the man. She started to cough loudly to cover up her poor acting. Which even her cough sound like a extremely fake one. This was just not her day!

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 am

As the tirade of various insults, threats, macabre descriptions, and offended comments rose, so did the outcrop of keratin that made up South's eyebrow. Well, perhaps it would be prudent to make himself a mental tally of various statistics within her verbalisation. She had sworn several times, which indicated a high level of personal affront, her tone shifted between offended and furious.
South took a moment to collect himself before replying, his voice carefully even and modulated, speaking in perhaps what could be considered to be the most infuriating manner possible: patronising.
It'd been too long since he ran over that bus of 2-D Children. Maybe he was looking to pick a fight? Even if it was with a scantily clad woman. The thought of round house kicking her sizable bust so that it wobbled too and fro was a tempting one. Still, no need to stand about looking like a mental institution escapee.
"I'll determine for myself the living conditions of the facilities," the clinical retort was dry, crisp, perhaps with a small blur of a Scottish accent. "So...you insert yourself with small objects? You consume the remains of fellow carnivores..." South trailed off as he looked for a suitable response at his reiteration of her words, albeit without the profanity.
"That is remarkably unintelligent, but I suppose it will simply be one of the quirks of the neighbourhood."
South took a moment to scan the surroundings, taking note of various items that were available for use in defending himself. She did seem like the type after all.
Interestingly enough, South had noted her lack of clothing, but had decided not to comment on it. Instead he replied in what he hoped was an amiable tone of voice.
"Well, I can't be one to question personal choices. For all I know that could be your profession." Seeing a small opening to score extra hit points, he maintained the helpful facade while his mouth continued to spew more poison. "Prostitution, I mean."
It would be rather interesting to see how she dealt with it.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 am

"What, what, that was a extremely unexpected. Who is this guy, why the hell would he say that. He mustn’t be right in the head. No normal person would act so casually about that. Oh well, doesn’t matter it’s not like I have to let him board. I can just force him out, I may have been insulted by his slur of words. But I really don’t feel like acting angry. This past week has been full of that. I am tired, I think I will just level with this guy.” Her mind churned. Right as she was about to give the man a odd response the phone rang. “One second, let me get this” she said very plainly as she lift up her finger to signal for him to shut up, more or less. As she picked up the phone, Emelie immediately recognized the voice, for it was her half-brother. The phone was one speaker and she seemed to not care if the man heard the conversation. “Listen Ems, you are lonely. Let that guy stay, obviously your crazy act isn’t working. Also what the hell are you wearing, no sister of mine is going to be a slut. Don’t freak out you know I have the lobby under security.” He said it with extreme kindness. “Okay, fine. Whatever you say brother, I will comply. Bye.” Her voice was scented with no changes in vocals just a pure straight voice. Her brother respond with " You know I am only looking out for you. Love you, bye". She slammed the phone down on the hook crushing the phone and leaving a dent in the desk. She looked at him basically ignoring what she just did. “You may stay here. I do not care what you do, Just stay out of the 8th floor okay?” she said. Just as she began to resume looking for the key, she realized that she had not responded to his comment. Quickly looking back up from her endless search for the key she responded to his previous comments “Oh, sorry. Also I do not engage in sexual fornication with men. Nor am I a prostitute. Also everything I said before was a lie. Do you have any more questions? Lastly can you pick up my dry cleaning I will write it down and give it to you. Also can you go grocery shopping? I almost forgot my name is Emelie Romskaug. If you just do chores around the complex rent is free. ” She furiously scribbled on a piece of paper the address of the laundry mat and a nearby grocery store. She then promptly after speaking resumed her search.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 am

South watched with an amused air as she dealt with her phone call, as it matched up with the demeanour he had been intending to project, he did indeed take the few moment of silence (not that they were very long in between, but still better then nothing- to visually do a more thorough investigation of the rooms. An open door, forgotten to be locked, dust, the basement staircase, were the most prominant that could be named, but by no means were the only ones that had been taken into account. Shifting idly on one foot to another, he gave the air of a feeling of impatience, one that was there to counteract the fact that he was quite obviously eavesdropping.
While she couldn't hear the distinct words spoken by the person on the other end of the phone, but whatever it was, the female in front of him obviously was lower on whatever ranking order they had running. Evidently it wasn't a matriarchal society around here. Wait, that was a obvious statement, of course it wasn't! It was heavily male based around now. So maybe that was just the natural order of things.
What was something to pay attention to was the fact that a seemingly -well, she wasn't emaciated by any means, but if you looked at her, you wouldn't be able to tell that she could transfer enough kinetic force to damage a desk of what seemed to be reasonably hard material and whatever stuff that phone had been made out of. So...girl got super strength? She had hardly even FLEXED for that stunt.
A mental period of cussing insured, if he did eventually go toe-to-toe with her (it'd be a great view) he could imagine his head being used in much the same way as that phone just had.
Well, that told him to keep his distance at the very least.
Nodding in response to her first comment, South accompanied it with a slight grimace. Now he WANTED to go look at the Eight Floor. Human instinct.
The last part was perhaps a little more to his taste. Something he could work with.
"Ah, a ladies lady I see. I suppose that's fine."
Nodding to himself, South supposed that doing the odd chore wouldn't be bad, at least, as long as he did it often enough to satisfy his land lady. Sooo, judging from the pros and cons of the situation it wouldn't be a unsatisfactory way to deal with his bookings. Her name was also...Russian? The Russian women were supposed to have been among the most deadly in history.
Having nothing on his back aside from his clothes, South didn't really see the need to pick out a room just yet, having nothing to fill it with. Instead he walked forwards, his hand outstretched to pick up the piece of stationary she had just scribbled on.
"A pleasure to meet you Mz Romskaug," had he just mangled the pronunciation? Probably, he didn't have the tongue for other languages. "I hope this will be a pleasant enough period of interaction.
I will be perfectly happy to perform any domestic tasks you give me, and as I cannot grantee my permanent residence here, I will leave a small down payment of a suitable amount when I can predict my absence."
It went without saying that she'd bill him harshly when he got back.
Stepping back, South took a moment to observe her, it wasn't like he was ashamed of finding her body attractive, while she might find it annoying, it wasn't like he was going to pass over the opportunity.
He spent but a second burning her imagine in his mind before turning away.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Emelie looked deep into the mans eye, an when stumbled upon the words of basically saying she was a lesbian, it made her giggle. The man stroked over the words about the boring stuff. Emelie became bored over his few words and lost interest after he spoke his second sentence. “Well look none of that really matters; although I do think you have misunderstood me, I am not a lesbian. I am what you would call asexual, not in a literal sense of course. But I would say you are trying to pronounce my name as if its Russian which it isn’t. It is Swedish and if you must call me by my last name just refer to me as Miss R.” (Not sure which one means single) She scoffed. Emelie started to examine the man, looking him up and down. She then noticed something very odd, his pants looked as if he’d placed a snake in his underwear. This spiked her interest in the man, previously she did say she was asexual but that didn’t mean she didn’t enjoy an orgasm. “Wow, would I like to ride that horse cock. Jesus Christ that big, it must be at least 6 inches flaccid. I’ve got a great idea for this stallion.” She then noticed something odd when he stopped talking. It appeared as if he had been checking her out. “Hmmm a dirty one, I hope no too much” she wondered. The man quickly turned around and began to walk away from her. She now knew this was her time to act. She speedily walked up behind the man, and reached under his legs grabbing his cock and quickly stroked it a few times. But before the man could turn around or say anything she began to speak “Don’t get any ideas big boy. I am not interested in you just your cock size. If I ever get tired of a vibrater I will let you know.” She smiled deviously and turned towards the camera in the top right corner and mouthed I am a whore, cunt. She turned away from him and walked to find the key.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Ace walked through the city like he owned the damn place, the cattle that called themselves humans walked past him and smelled so good, he just wanted to rip them apart and watch the beautiful red delight flow from them as they put on that "Oh god, why me? What just happened" face and stumble on their own intestines. He put the notion aside as he kept walking. Living was a bit of a hassle, yeah, he could take what he wanted and live where he wanted, who would stop him? Apex predators do what they want, right? Yeah, but he needed some kind of normality in his life. For now he needed a real place to stay. A small abode to call his own and look somewhat "normal". Irritating.

Something caught his eye, a shitty little sign in a shitty building. Perfect. He made his way across the street t the shit with a prick hop in his steep. He couldn't help it, even his walk said he was an asshole. A breeze blew by making his coat flap in the wind a bit and made his bare chest even more visible than it already was. He kinda felt like Samuel L. Jackson and in his head he said "I'm tired of these motha fuckin snakes, in the motha fuckin PLANE!"
His smirk painted his face an full of glee as he thought about it. It was fuvkin funny to him.

As he got to the door he saw something weird as all hell, a man getting his dick grabbed by some chick in her undies and Bra, a hot chick in undies and a bra. He liked this place already. The fat was of cash in his pockets almost Guaranteed a room, nice and lovely blood money, obtained from various heinous deeds. He opened the door wide as if he was the man of the hour, and a spectacle to behold. His amazing body tone made any woman drool, his body was perfect because he sculpted his flesh to be. Literally, shit, he could look however he wanted.

As he opened the door he said "Well shit, Don't mean to interrupt any awesome dick grabbing, but I'm lookin for a place t' stay. You wondrous perverts know if there are any openings? And I mean ANY." Ace smiled at would would be an awkward situation, he thought it only funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Huh. So she wasn't homosexually inclined, instead she was narcissistic to the point that the only being that interested her in the act of copulation was herself. Fascinating.
As he turned away, he experienced a most curious sensation, a limb resting across what could be coined as a third leg when expecting business. Right now however, it was merely the length of an average male's, when your average male was expecting business.
One of the interesting things that had happened when South's body had been transformed by that meteorite, was that his insides had remained the same. Only his aesthetic appearance had been altered. Hence, he now had the reproductive organ of a being that was far larger then the human frame would naturally allow. A being that had- originally been, approximately two and a half meters tall, so essentially it made sense that he would have a tool that would seemingly belong to a larger family of creatures.
Well he could live with someone who was upfront about what they wanted, if she had tried to put moves over him because of some change of heart, well he'd suspect that fellow was playing some Dom/Sub Games with her. And had actually ordered her to proposition him. Well, South gave a shrug, if this counted as a chore, he'd live with it. Probably enjoy it as well.
This train of thought was interrupted by the voice of someone who seemingly lived and breathed confidence. Farted out rainbows and shitted bricks of gold. So what did he urinate? Uh, maybe liquid silver? South frowned and let go of the metaphor. No need to chase up something that illusive.
Still, it was turning into a VERY interesting neighbourhood, and as long as no one else lived here, then there wouldn't be all that many issues hopefully.
Frowning at the new man, South stepped aside and gestured towards Emelie. She'd be getting really pissed off at this rate. Good.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Read the Russian   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm

“Just a shrug? What the fuck. This guy is no ordinary man, at all. This matters not for honestly I could care less if we had sex. I’d preferably stick to my lesbian porn. Mmmm, lesbian porn” She thought. Her thoughts began to drift darker and darker into the subject, when suddenly a muscular looking man walked through her secondary entrance, which door had not been broken. This startled her, she jumped a little when he walked in. The man cockily spoke a slur of words, this really hadn’t made her angry at all for it was almost impossible to make her actually mad. “No english, Да, есть номер прямо так. Некоторые другие jiberious, этот парень похож на класс странно. Гейб является петух присоски. ” she fatly said with her only English word in a harsh accent. She’d hope her acting this time would have gotten this guy out of here as she would try a different approach. Emelie thought with 2 people living here she might just lose her mind and kill a few people. Her loneliness is what had kept her sane and emotionless for the past few years. So in order to keep South silent she’d kick him if he tried to say anything. She had told him she was Swedish, while also speaking English with no accent what so ever. This was in fact all the truth. She hoped he wouldn’t contradict her right now, that’d really fuck her over. She counted her ramble in Russian, she hoped at least the cocky man wouldn’t even know what language she was speaking, that would make it even better chance of him not wanting a room. “What’s with the freaks today anyways” she wondered. After speaking to the cocky man she now paid absolutely no attention to him. She said "laundry mat" which was directed towards South, in her perfect Russian accent. Finally opening the last desk hole in the front desk, she found the store room key and proceed to the store room behind a wall on the left.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:14 am

The same thing that happened every time he announced himself just happened. People thought he was dumb. Of course this bitch was going to try to speak another language to shoo him off. Nah, FUCK THAT. He walked up to the woman and took her hand in his gently, as he did this he stealthily bonded with her and took in her knowledge of the Russian laguage. The information sparked in his mind as the knowledge he had consumed filled him and the words rolled off his tongue as if he was born in the mother land. "Ну, на самом деле? Неужели этот человек, вы разговариваете с Гейб? Похоже, вы один собираетесь сделать сосания. Таким образом, я могу получить чертов номер сейчас? Я уверен, что это должно быть достаточно." He smirked as he took out a huge roll of money and watched her face, no one ever expected him to know as much as he did, he was actually quite smart and knew a large amount of languages, along with spying when some one was trying to git rid of him. He may have looked like low down street trash with an amazing body and no brains, be he always seemed to prove people wrong. He looked over at the other man who had got his junk all rubbed up on and winked, "Laundry mat" is all he said to the fancy intricate speaking man. Revel knew the type, educated and superior, better than the rest because of what ever dumb as reason. The only reason anyone could be better than anyone was only according to food chain. Ace eyed the man with a hungry look, the way a lion eyes a fresh gazelle before wanting to go in for the kill. His killing intent was almost palpable.

Ace's eyes seemed to gleam with an unnatural predators glow. The man seemed to have something Revel wanted, he had only felt like this when he had his ass kicked by the speed girl. He decided he didn't want to make a scene as of yet, no, he just wanted a dam place to live for right now. He let the look die along with the overwhelming killer intent and looked back at the at the half naked woman. "a?" He said in a bit of a Russian accent as he raised his eye brows a bit.

Skill obtained : Language, Russian.

ability used:
Name: Knowledge replication
Power: Full symbiote Integration
Description:
pataly merging with the target, Revel can copy knowledge into himself
from the target. Revel must merge with a minimum of a whole appendage. Replicaton does not include current thoughts, behavior, or
powers/abilities. Revel learns all the languages, and teachings the being he
has absorbed from has learned. Revel can also revers this, sending selected
memories and knowledge to another. Doing this give Revel a splitting head ache and the ability must cool down for two post before using it again.
This ability may also give Revel skills that do not relate to super powers.
I.E. Specialized knowledge, Musician, Improve intelligence, Area Genius. ect.

However, no combat boosts are gained, or Skill that do with
combat. I.E. Improved Accuracy, Weapon expert, Ambidextrous, Ect.

Also, Skill that change personality like Silver tongue, Good
lair, so on and so forth do not transfer.

Revel can only store up to three Skills at C rank.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Wellllll, someone could certainly put out an impressive air of- well- general intent to do a list of things that weren't actually anatomically possible without a huge degree of anthropomorphic intervention, in fact, intervention to the point to when they became the catalyst for the event.
Which was to say in more general and less roundabout terms that there were two possibilities for the male who was currently eyeing him like a piece of meat:
One, he wanted to tap some of South's sweet white ass. Nigga.
Secondly, this fellow was cannibalistic or a psychopath and wanted to bust a nut or two in a fight.
South could relate, he knew the feeling. The only real solution was to run over a 2-D Bus load of pre-pubescent children in a garbage truck. In real life. Honestly, it worked wonders for the stress. It was also good for culling the population, which was probably going to get heavily culled anyway. And this fellow seemed to be intent to starting his quest of g(l)ory on South. It seemed like he'd taken a shine to the land lady. Well they spoke the same language, so that was some common ground. Then again, in South's experience, common ground meant as much to the female as scientists did to Bumblebees. The former said that they couldn't fly, the later promptly proved them wrong. Well, maybe that analogy was flawed, but most things were nowadays. Allowing himself a moment to compose himself, South proceeded to retrieve the Laundry Mat Address, despite not quite trusting the as of now, still mysterious male. Shrugging to himself, South addressed Emelie in a tone that conveyed some concern, but wasn't overly stressed about it. Something about her demeanour said that she could handle herself.
"I'll be out for a few minutes while I get acquainted to the route that will need to be taken to get to the Landro-Mat. Be back within a few minutes. Don't do anything Marilyn Monroe wouldn't do."
And with that parting quid, South turned and exited the building.
[Temporary Exit]
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

Emelie couldn't believe that the man knew Russian. Minus being touched, is a very suspicious of the man. She thought it was a polite nudge but after hearing the words of Russian come from his mouth realized it was not. She responded with a "петух присоски" Emelie felt she did not have time for such banter and she decided it was time to leave. She decided instead of responding to the man Revel. She would travel along with South towards the laundromat. But before she went to grab his arm she realized that she wasn't wearing anything decent and she was now stuck with Revel. She stared at him blankly as South exited the apartment ,"You can stay jack ass, for now" she said with no Russian accent. "try not to get in a lot of trouble please. And if you honestly want to fight I'd suggest you keep talking like you are. Because you are going to end up with a fist in the face and a boot in the ass" she said smiling and tilting her head in a sarcastic manner. "I almost forgot to mention, rent is 400 a month so you better come up with it." she said rolling arise. She then promptly turned around and began to walk up stairs. In hopes that Revel would not bother her anymore, even though he was kind of cute. Although
she did say rents 400 a month she would most likely never even collected, for she never really saw in the importance and money.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 am

Revel held up the roll of hundreds, "Well here's 10 grand so I don't we don't have to worry about rent for a while sweet cheeks." Ace watched a bit as the other man left and then redirected his attention to the woman again. She started going up the stairs up the stairs, she had a nice ass, matter fact, she had a nice everything. Oh how he loved to play with his food. He wondered how she tasted, and not just as meat. He followed her up thinking that she was showing him to the room, he couldn't help himself now, he reached out and gave her ass a bit of a squeeze, it was perfect. Tender, tone, yet still a bit juicy. He hooked his finger on her panties and pulled, then let is snap back onto her ass. He expected a hit, not like it would do much, but he knew it was coming. "Nice ass hotness." he said with a huge grin on his face, one that was a bit to big to be human.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 am

Emelie could not believe what just happened, she didn't know that the man would have the gall to actually slap her in a sexual manner. She was really thrown off by this and wasn't really sure what she should do, so if she could really do was continue walking up the stairs and act like the grab on the ass. Although the ground did feel good she was very sure on how to play it off or what exactly to do. So she really didn't do was continue walking as if nothing happened hoping and he would do anything else. She continued up the stairs, she was now very nervous about what she was wearing now that there was a actual pervert in the room. She tried her best not look surprised or shocked, in order to prevent anymore grabbing she placed her hands behind her ass. In order to block the man from attempting anything else, she truly was worried about the mins in the next she had no idea what he was going to do or how he was going to do it. She really hoped that her newfound buddy South would be back soon,she even went so far as while she walked up the stairs to look behind her at the doorway. Trying to keep her eyes from staring at the man. She said nothing to this comment she completely ignored it nor wanted to say anything to him, she felt no flattering was at that jester of words was kind. It seemed more to her that he was looking for piece of that, not generally complementing her of her body figure.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 am

Revel laughed a bit as he saw the woman cover up instead of giving him a good whack. He was expecting a bit more spunk from the woman, then again, she was a bit vulnerable. Rape wasn't his cup o tea, yeah, he liked it a bit rough, but he liked to have both people enjoy it. "Don't worry hotness, I don't 'TAKE' what I want, and I won't make you feel any more uncomfortable, I'm just teasing ya. So, where the hell is my room missy? Maybe you could get dressed and come by, been a while since I had a nice talk." He actually meant what he said and conveyed it through how he spoke. He actually really liked this chick and even though his tough guy act, he couldn't help but to blush a bit through his straight face out of a bit of embarrassment. "I mean, ya know, uh, just come by, you can even try kicking my ass if you want. Even though I doubt you could really hurt me." He shifted his eyes and ran his hands though his hair. How awkward could a man who kills people out of glee and not really fear anything be so boyish when it came to women? He shook the notion and tried to put up is wall again "Well shit, I need a key n all."
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:49 am

As Emelie walked up the stair, something broke her concentration. it was the man speaking to her he said some kind words that really started to change her opinion of him. "Maybe he really was just flirting" She thought. She was impressed that he knew Russian and that was kind of cute. So maybe she could take a liking to him, she decided that she could respond to him and give him his things. Even though she still needed at the storeroom to grab food and breakfast. "listen I don't usually do this, you to the first people to move into this apartment since I don't know how long. The rooms going to be right next to mine 8th floor, room number 863. I am staying in 865, 6 PM tonight get ready we'll go out on some kind of event to celebrate you moving in. It's not a date or anything, just between friends okay. Oh almost forgot is your key." she said. she tossed him a silver key with a fuzzy fist on, it would look like almost a monkey fist. "that's my secondary room to have to clean it out, also keep the cash." she said. She continued to walk upstairs, until reaching the elevator which she would promptly get on and follow all the way to the eighth floor.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)   Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R) Empty

Back to top Go down

Restless Night, Cofeeless Mornings. (Closed, Only Gabe. Rated R)
Page 1 of 1