Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Flasher Meets the Robin EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Flasher Meets the Robin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

Flasher Meets the Robin Empty
PostSubject: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Adam leaped from building to building his hair waving in the strong warm wind, "Im soo gladed to be on vacation from shield and home, i needed it" He said to himself as it kept leaping. Adam was happy for two things today, one was that he was on vacation in california and two he was wearing his new hero costume, the red robin. He stopped at the top of a small store were a loud scream had suddenly came up, as he looked over the edge of the building he could see a old woman about to be jumped to two huge thugs "even on vacation" Adam said as he jumped down from the building and landed on one of the thugs. The other guy said was to slow to react and was hit by a very hard jump kick to the face, which knocked him out "Always can stand that kick can they and your welcome mam" adam to the old lady as he helped he pick up her things from the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:35 pm

"Woah Woah, buddy! Those guys were mine." A masked woman would be leaning against a brick wall slightly behind the man. She had appeared out of nowhere, faster than the blink of an eye. "The name's Miss Flash." She'd disappear in a blur, and appear behind the man, placing her elbow on his shoulder. "Fastest chick alive! Maybe you heard about me around here..Cause, ya know, California is my town to shine in and all that jazz." The golden speedster would place her hands behind her back, and kick a rock below her feet. "What's your name, anyway? I don't see that much heroes around these parts. The last one flew the coop cause he wasn't cut out for the job. It was kind of sad, but what can I say. The hero life isn't for all of us, is it? Haha." The blonde stuck out her tongue while stepping onto the back of one of the knocked out thugs, attempting to balance herself like he was a seesaw.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 pm

"Well im sorry i just did see you so i took care of them" Adam said to a masked woman who appeared out of nowhere, faster then he had ever seen. "Well nice to meet you miss flash" He said to her befor she disappeared faster the he could blink and appeared faster then he could blink behind him her selbow on his shoulder."No i have not herd of you, i just got her to california a few hours ago" He said to her, "and the names robin,red robin and yeah the life isnt for everybody for a very good fact i know that haha" He replied to the blonde headed superhero who he though was quite werid.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

"Red Robin? Like the bird? That's an interesting choice in a name. And this is like your first flight huh? Well..here in Cali..Or whatever." The girl's supercharged brain activity had her talking rapidly. With paced back and forth, moving rapidly, as she registered everything he said. Then suddenly, she would stop and place a hand on her hip while pointing the other towards him. "So Red Robin..Telling by your costume, you must be pretty talented huh? Who did the suit work? My dad made mine, and I must say that he over did! But uhh.." The woman tapped her foot and crossed her arms onto her chest. "Or are you a human with just some martial arts in your background? If that's the case that's cool too. I'm not much of a fighter myself, but with my ability I can hit pretty damn hard when I get some momentum behind me..haha.." The girl disappeared in a blur, and reappeared within five seconds, holding a bag of chips. "Want a chip?" The young woman opened the bag and began to shovel the contents into her mouth. "It's not bad at all! It's pretty awesome actually!" Ms. Flash held the bag of chips out towards the boy. She hadn't noticed, but during every action she was moving faster than normal. Her voice sounded fast forwarded and even her movements were abnormally fast. Including her eating.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 pm

"Yes like the bird and yes my first flight to cali" Adam said to the miss flash. "Suit i made myself and i wouldnt say im very talented but ok and i think its looks fine dont worry" he said to the girl as she crossed her arms, "No im not just a human with martial arts training in my background" he said rather quickly. "Haha i can see with that speed and your first you could kill a normal person" he laughed alittle, she disappeared and reappeared in five sseconds with a bag of chips and she asked if he wanted a chip and as as she had held out the bag of chips he answered yes and took one. "Whats pretty awsome the chips or your powers?" he said "if both them i agree to the fullest" he added taking another chip.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:19 pm

"The chips, silly!" The young woman laughed as she watched him take a chip. Lifting up the bottom of the chips, she down the rest of them before crumbling the bag itself. "I don't believe in killing another human being, even if they're bad. It's not in my nature." She shot the bag into the nearby trashcan and took a slight breath. "So you're not a regular human? You're a super human with a martial arts background?" Ms. Flash tilted her head and crossed her arms once again. "So what can you do? Fly like a real robin? Oh Oh, if you can fly you should show me. I think that's pretty cool! I've always wanted to see someone fly." She sat down onto the thug again, and expected to watch the young male fly soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

"Oh" he laughed with miss flash as she quickly downed the chips. "Same im not that i like killing hero's, though i am a fan of making sure they wont do it again" He said as he looked at the female speedster. "No i am not and you could say super human with martial arts background" He said to her as she tilted her head and as she crossed her arms once again. "No i cant fly well atleast not yet but i have thepowers of a spider which was seriously getting on my nerves along with hardly breathign with that mask on with my old costume" He said in reply to her question and sentnce.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 pm

The girl stretched her limbs and stood up. "Very interesting! Naming yourself Robin but having the powers of a Spider. That's just weird, in my opinion. Lols." Yes she actually said 'lols.' "Welp, as you can probably tell, I don't like standing around in one spot for too long. It's not a paranoid thing, it's a hidden need in my body that makes me want to run. So yeaa...If we're done here, I'm going to go for my daily jog around the state." The young woman got into her starting position while looking back towards the hero with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yeah i know" adam said laughing alittle that she actually said lols. Miss flash got into her position "well befor you go i wanna ask if i can tag along with you, kinda lonely" adam said to the girl as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 pm

The woman raised a brow, as she stayed in her racing position. "If you can keep up, you can come along." Ms. Flash pushed off and began to run a simple 60 mph. Slow enough, but also fast enough to give a minuscule of her true potential. Running down the middle of the street, she'd look over her shoulder to see if the man was actually following her, or if she should just leave him hanging.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm

"oK" adam said as miss flash ran away at a very fast speed, "now how will i catch up!" adam though befor he took off his black gloves and stuffed them in his pockets. "Guess ill web sling" adam sighed as a strong robe sticky subtence known as spider webs came from out of his lower palm quickly and lifted him off the ground. he counted to shoot webs from both of his hands quickly to catch up to the fastest girl alive, as he quickly swung by the buildings, people and the streets were all a blur and a few moments later he saw miss flash and he just needed to swing alittle faster and as he did he soon ended right next to her, "Looks like i caught up" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 am

The speedster would look over towards the swinging male, and would raise a hand for a yawn. "Not bad. Not bad at all..Buttt not fast enough to keep my attention today. We'll keep in touch though, Spider-bird." The woman would give one final wink before suddenly speeding up and taking off in a gold blur at more than five hundred miles per hour. Literally leaving the spider in her dust as she disappeared from sight and mind.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flasher Meets the Robin   Flasher Meets the Robin Empty

Back to top Go down

Flasher Meets the Robin
Page 1 of 1