Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

The city street would be trashed. Cars in buildings, fires spread out across the buildings, fire hydrants spraying like crazy. It was obvious some kind of climatic battle had occurred, and you were just a second too late. Tara Strong, also known as Pulse, stood with a series of cops that were apprehending the criminal who caused all this chaos. It was none other than that "Nega-Flash" girl, who proclaimed to be the "Slowest Woman Alive!"..Pulse's costume had seen better days, after this battle. There was a hole on her hip, a hole on her left shoulder, and even a small slice over her chest. Keeping her arms crossed, and watching the young female dressed like a turtle being put into the cop car, Pulse couldn't help but look towards the cops. "What the heck was that? She was just arrested the other day, and now she was already out?! How many times does that turtle girl have to blow something up for you guys to get the memo?!" The head cop looked the shorter, younger girl, in the eye. "Look here, girl. That little brat is a minor, so we couldn't hold her. She got taken out by her parents. Don't tell her how to do our jobs or you'll be the next one in this cop car being locked up." Pulse's eye would twitch from this, as she turned her nose up and gave a 'Hmph!' type response. "I thought you'd be more appreciate seeing how I just did your job for you. Why can't you keep these prison people IN prison?! I like fighting for my life like the next girl, but this is getting ridiculous!" Tara cursed under her breath before dashing off, and leaving a gust of wind in her wake. The lead officer would narrow his eyes. He hated these vigilantes coming into his town and telling him how to do his job. What did they know? Just cause they were mutant freaks didn't mean they had the right to tell him what the hell to do. That's how people thought these days. You may have wanted to help them in the long run, but apparently they thought you were trying to take their jobs. And no one wants their job stolen by a girl that looks like she's about seventeen, right? Either way, Pulse would have ran to the rooftops to get a breather. Sitting down, the girl would hold her arm and give an annoyed grunt. "I hurt in places I never knew I even had. Why is a girl claiming to be the "Slowest Woman Alive!" such a pain? Maybe I wouldn't be able to handle the rest of Miss Flash's villains, if I can't handle the more basic ones." Pulse scoffed, as she pressed herself to her feet and stretched out. "I'll get use to it..sooner or later.."
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Lauren Colbert had been exploring the city like any young adult would. She browsed the latest clothing stores in the hopes that she'd one day be able to make a purchase; she went to go see a movie that had too much hype; lastly, she found herself sightseeing the architecture (and the people). It was at this time, that her uneventful day shifted.

Citizens fear stricken were running the opposite direction in which she traveled. Her face grew stern and quickened her pace. If there was danger afoot then that was the place to go. It was her duty as a super hero, after all. Along the way, Lauren had conveniently dipped into an empty alley only to spring overhead as supergirl. She flew as fast as her body would allow, but it seemed she was too late.

The criminal was already on the brink of defeat by another heroine. She was faster than the human eye, and even her own. Supergirl was only able to get a glimpse of the fighting heroine when she didn't disappear.

Soon after the battle, the villain was apprehended, and so ended the heroines duty. However, this hot headed individual was having a heated discussion with one of the police officers. The young blond couldn't hear the messages, but frantic gestures and heated expressions was evidence enough of disagreement.

After the encounter, the speed demon escaped to the roof of a building and plopped on her rump. This was probably a good as time as any to approach the masked heroine. Supergirl was starting to feel like a stalker. So, she made her descent to that very roof. When she was within earshot, she called out to her,

"So, you're her, huh? Flash's replacement?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"Hell no, I'm not Fl-!" Pulse's eyes would turn towards the woman hovering down from the sky, and when stop her words cold. "Hey! I can see up your skirt! Not saying it's a bad thing or anything like that, but we have some perverts out here in California. NOT saying I'm one of them or..ya know..shutting up now." The young heroine gave a nervous laugh while looking towards her fellow blonde heroine. "You kinda look familiar. You weren't on the cover of super heroes weekly were you? Seeing how I totally just made that up, not likely, but still..Something about you totally rings a bell." Pulse looked down at her torn outfit, and then looked back towards the floating females. "..Well she's dressed very bold. Skirt while she can fly, she must know she's hot..Don't let her know you're jealous, Pulse." Pulse pointed towards the flying girl. "Nice outfit, and by nice I totally mean sexy, revealing, and rivet! I was thinking about going a similar design with mine, but at my speeds a skirt would probably tear right off. Though, most likely not and I'm just making excuses. If you can't tell, I'm sort of a costume snob." The blonde put her hands on her hips like she was proud of this nerdy fact. "Anyway, the names Pulse. Fastest Woman Alive! Though, maybe only in running. I can't fly like that. That's super cool! How do you do it? Rocket boots? Is it a super suit? Maybe I'm dreaming? Either way, flying is pretty freaking cool! I bet we all look like ants up there! You're probably all like Whooooosh!" Tara extended her arms like a plane before suddenly stopping and holding her side. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 am

Arms crossed, Supergirl looked down at the woman, smirk on her face at the heroine's reply. "You're sounding very much like a pervert. Do you need a ride from the police? They're always willing to lend a helping hand." The heroine passionately pointed at her, and she cocked her head in question.

This led to the woman complimenting her. She chuckled. "Costume snob? For a moment I thought you were hitting on me." One red boot touched down on the ground followed by her remaining one; cape and skirt which had been fluttering gracefully now laid dormant. "As for your costume, I'm surprised your still clothed at the speeds you can reach."

Boy did this girl speak quickly! Did she ever do anything at a normal pace? Supergirl was able to make out an introduction which led to more compliments and then the question of her ability. Supergirl's words fell short when Pulse recoiled from extending her arms. She frowned and took a look at the cupped side.

"That villain did a number on you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 am

Pulse scrunched her nose and crossed her arms over her chest. Stamping her foot, she'd turn her head away with a childish pout. "I am not a perv, I'm a good girl! I'm not the one flying around with a skirt on, so ha!" Pulse stuck her tongue out at the female before giving her usual smug grin. "I could be hitting on you, I dunno. Sometimes I can't even read myself. My mind continues to run and run and run, and I can hardly keep up with the thoughts. It's really crazy sometimes, and I can be misunderstood because of it. Only a few people can keep up with my rambling!" The whole sentence was nothing but a huge jumble of words, since she unknowingly used her abilities to speed up her vocabulary. "Anyway, my powers allow me to run without risking the friction and sheer speeds blowing off my clothes and skin and stuff. Like when I run, this thing called the speedster aura kicks in and protects me from the harsh conditions of my top speeds. It's totally cool! I could show you, buuuut you'd have to let me ride on your back while you fly and go WHOOOOSH! first!" Even though Pulse's childish personality and antics, the Supergirl had noticed her injuries at the hand of the weird turtle girl that kept breaking out of prison. The young blonde would brush the worries aside. "I eat stuff like this for breakfast. Trust me, it's nothing! I just wish the police would keep that crazy chick in jail. She keeps breaking out and blowing things up, and every time it gets worst and worst. I think they enjoy seeing me suffer. Though most of the people love me, alot of cops think I'm trying to take their jobs or something. In all actuality, I'm just trying to help, ya know? My parents, both adoptive and actual, all believe I should use my powers to help people. That I don't need a reason to help others, it should just be something I do because it makes me feel better in the end. Yet these cops just don't get that. It's not like I'm getting paid to pop up and re-arrest the criminals they let break out just a few hours before. Sometimes I wonder how Miss Flash did it. Though I despise her, I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy how she could balance this all without losing her mind." The heroine would cross her arms with an annoyed grunt before shaking her head. "Anyway, where are my manners? Who are you? I've been around this area for awhile now and never seen someone like you. Well by awhile, I mean a few weeks, but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say, hopefully? Maybe? Not at all?"
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:33 am

At the spiel regarding her skirt, Supergirl looked down at said garment and twisted her hips as to rouse the article of clothing. She then looked up and smirked, "You're just jealous that you can't look this good in a skirt."

The next series of words came in a jumbled mess. Supergirl understood that last part, in regards to her being misunderstood because of the rambling. She then gave a better explanation of her powers. Supergirl pursed her lips, "So...this aura prevents your clothes from coming off but not a skirt?" Supergirl made a face when the question of flight came up. "You're not riding my back. But..I was born with the ability of flight."

Pulse was quick to disregard her injuries, which she didn't think was a wise decision. It was necessary to do so in a battle, but as heroes, they had to be vigilant in being at their best. That meant taking it easy. Pulse went on about how the police were keeping her down. This gave Supergirl to close the distance between them. When she was within arms reach, her arm shot out to whack Pulse in her injured side. It wouldn't be enough force to be malicious, just enough to see how honest she was being.

Regardless of whether or not her hit would make contact, she'd answer, "Name's Supergirl, and you could say that I'm new around here."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 pm

"Humm, maybe. Skirts usually aren't my style, so I can't picture myself fighting crime in one." Pulse's green eyes, though hidden beneath her golden goggles, would look at the woman's skirt. "Well it could keep a skirt on, but I just think how fast my legs are moving when I am in motion would just..give too much of a show for the people I'm trying to beat. Not twist if some horny old men get a show, using me as the main focus!" As the blonde spoke, she noticed the woman getting closer and closer to her. When the arm shot out, though their definitions of shot were completely different as a shot to Supergirl was probably a crawl to Pulse, the young speedster would raise a hand and catch the woman's wrist. "Ouch! What the heck!" The young blonde yelled towards the one named Supergirl as she dropped her wrist and placed a hand on her side. It felt like a bone was broken, but it wasn't. It was just a rather large bruise. With Tara's accelerated healing it should only last a second unless she truly focused on it. Then it would truly be gone within that single moment. Tara gave a childish scoff before waiting for the woman to blink. When she did, the speedster would be gone once she opened her eyes, and would be standing behind. Grabbing her skirt from behind, Pulse would lift it up to try and get a good look at her under garments. "This is what you get for trying to hit me, Supergirl!" The playful blonde would let the girl's skirt go, before taking a few steps back and waving her hands. Her smug grin would be back on her face, as she looked the fresh meat up and down. "Well if you're new around here, there are some ground rules. Rule number uno..Let me fly with you! Please Please Please?!" The speedster hopped up and down like a child in a candy store, as she took Supergirl's hands in her own and gave big puppy eyes.

1582 total words - One A rank superspeed trained
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Pulse cried out in retaliation to her test. She stared down at the girl smugly. See? Supergirl knew Pulse wasn't being honest. The wound hadn't been as bad as she claimed then Supergirl's punch should not have roused she a noise. Even if there was a substantial difference in strength between her and humans, it surely wasn't the same with a fellow supers right?

Regardless of being a powered being, Supergirl had to eventually blink because that was the natural bodily functions of the eyes. When they reopened, Pulse was nowhere in front of her. The draft caressing her rear did inform her that this girl was apparently getting her revenge by pulling up her skirt.

Once Pulse extracted her revenge, Supergirl turned to face her. At first, she thought Pulse was going to bestow words of wisdom, only to quickly realize her obvious ploy. She was asking Supergirl to take her for a ride again. She even went as far as to clasps hands with her and deploy the "puppy" eyes. Supergirl cocked a brow at this. Her attack was ineffective, of course. But this opportunity gave Supergirl and idea. She smiled down at Pulse.

"Alright." Supergirl took a step forward, pushing Pulse back. "You want to fly?" Her clasped hands wrapped around the Pulse's waist. Another step.

"Then let's fly." Supergirl leaned into the shorter woman, tipping them over the edge.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 pm

As Supergirl pressed Pulse back, the blonde would blink. "Hey, you don't have to get rough!" Pulse felt the woman's hands begin to clasp around her waist, and she'd give a sly smile. "Ohh, I see what you're doing. Naughty Naughty, Supergirl! Not on the fi-" Before Pulse could finish her sentence the woman would press them off the rooftop of the building. On instinct, Pulse would wrap her arms around the woman. "What are you doing?! Trying to kill us both?!" The golden haired woman would yell at the one that called herself Supergirl. Tara was starting to believe she was more crazy than super. "Yeah! Crazygirl! That's what I should call her! Pulse you're a genius, yes you are!" The speedster thought to herself, as she twitched her head to form slide formed from golden kinetic energy, much similar to the energy she generated when she ran. If the two females continued to fall down towards the street, the slide would have caught Tara, who was holding onto the woman, and would allow them to slide to the ground in safety.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Pulse's arms wrapped snuggly around Supergirl. The taller being was enjoyed the speedersters panic, but the seasoned heroine was always resourceful. She had created a slide made of this aura she was referring to earlier. Supergirl rolled her eyes at the gestured. Did Pulse seriously think she'd pushed them both off a roof if there wasn't a planned involved?

Supergirl straightened the two of them to an erect position during the fall. Their rush toward the ground decreased. Pulse could be at ease now. Well, that's what Supergirl wanted her to believe. Immediately, Supergirl accelerated to her max speed out of the alleyway. She made a sharp turn onto the streets of the city, weaving in and out of moving cars.

Harsh winds beat against her face and her attire to flapped restlessly. This was what it was all about! Flying was about a test of one's speed and adaptation to the conditions. Eyes remaining in front, Supergirl, asked,

"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

At first Pulse was like "Whew.." But then she was like "WTF?" as Supergirl carried her away. Her initial reaction was to bury her face into the woman's chest; but when she noticed the Supergirl had some good control over her speed, the young Tara would ease up. "I see this every day when I'm running! Go higher! Go higher!" Pulse would nuzzle into the woman like a child, awaiting the next show of her abilities. Using her speedster aura, the young blonde could survive the harsh winds and friction with little to no problem as they travelled at the high speeds. That was the benefit of being a person based on super speed, after all. Situations like this were nothing compared to the intensity Tara had to deal with going at her full speed. However, she was taking advantage of this situation. She was so used to being the heroine that she never got to feel how it would be like to be the damsel in distress. In other words, being in someone elses arms while they had control. The young blonde was enjoying this more than Supergirl would ever know.
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Of course, her max speed would mean nothing to the runner. She couldn't even fathom the speeds this speedster was capable of achieving. However, when asked to soar higher, Supergirl quickly complied. Sustaining her speed, she curved upward and away from the afternoon traffic. Shorter buildings grew distant, and skyscrapers were her equal. Speed was certainly Pulse's forte, but the skies were Supergirl's domain.

Up, up, up they climbed, twirling about as they did so. Eyes shut, she grinned like a child as the sun warmed her face. She looked down at her traveling companion.

"Hold on."

From there, she proceeded to do various loop de loops. Upon the last one, gravity took over and the two fell back first. She rode out the fall for a few moments before pointing her body toward the earth and speeding up. She curved upward once more before meeting the ground, and made a slow climb to the sky.

The city gradually faded, until it disappeared beneath the large cumulus clouds.

"This," she began, "is my favorite place to be."

Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 am

As the two increased in altitude, the young heroine would scream in delight! Now this was a whole new experience for her! "This is awesome! Wow, so cool!" Suddenly the two would begin to drop once again, and Pulse on instinct would bury her face into the woman's chest. Suddenly the two would climb back up above the clouds. Though the flyer probably couldn't tell, the air was abit thinner up there. Breathing was a pain for the speedster, so she would convert her speed base energy into a sort of power supply to keep her body running without needing air. "Wow so you have your own little world up here. That's pretty cool, sis!" Tara recognized what she called the woman and shook her head. "That's pretty cool, Supergirl, I meant! I kinda have my own little "bat cave" too! But it's a total secret!" Pulse turned and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck while look up to her. "Do you take all the people you pick up, up here? Or am I just a special case?" Tara spoke in her usual teasing tone, as she threw her head back to look towards the sun. "I'm just teasing, but it's really nice up here. I'm glad you showed me."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Supergirl beamed proudly at the speedster's acknowledgment. Yes, her world was amazing and only she (another other flyers) were able to experience the rush of emotions being in the air gave. She was well aware of Pulse's supposed slip, but thought nothing of it. It was probably a word of endearment for her. She smiled.

"You'll have to show me yours since I showed you mine then, but no..." She blushed out of embarrassment. You're the first to see this and the first heroine I've run into."

Supergirl didn't respond to Pulse's last words. She merely watched her silently for a moment before looking up at the sun herself.

total word count: 1,382
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm

"Haha, you want to see my world? I'm not sure if living in the fast lane will be your style, Miss Skirt!" The young woman teased at Super girl before putting her hands over the woman's. "Maybe I will one day. But not on the first date." Pulse would pull the woman's hands off her hips so the speedster would begin to free fall down out the sky. Giving the woman a salute with a smug smile, Tara would turn in midair and continue to dive down. Spinning her arms, she'd use them to create to vortexes of wind. This would allow her to catch herself as she fell towards a rooftop that breached the skyline aswell. Pulse would land with a soft thud before dusting herself off. Though, why would you need to dust yourself when you were just flying through the skies like a plane. Giving one last wave towards the woman, Tara would create a platform and dash down into the city streets, disappearing behind a number of buildings. Pulse was surprised to meet another new super in California. Maybe it'd ease some of the tension of being the only one, and let her get back to her life without the mask. There were a number of questions she had about her parents, and a long journey to take, but she didn't want to leave the city unprotected. Maybe some of the burden would be off her shoulders now. This would be a good start, if so. Pulse would make a B-line straight home, making sure to not be followed. She saw what happened to Miss Flash when she made the mistake of letting someone follow her home. The Macreedys were almost killed because of it. That was one mistake Tara didn't want to make. Especially since she was there when Mr. Macreedy was shot, and did nothing to help him until it was too late. Lucky for her, he survived the shooting. As Tara ran around the back of her house, she'd vibrate through the wall and make her way into the kitchen. Grabbing her mask, she'd take it off and breath deep. If it wasn't for the moral code she lived by, the young blonde often wondered if she would have became the hero she was this day. As Tara made her way up the stairs to her room, she would come across her little sister: May Macreedy. Though others called her Mayday. The little foul mouthed girl that had learned she was a mutant at the tender age of fourteen. "Sup tits? Why do you look so accomplished right now? You know you still have a crap load of homework to do. And by homework, I mean my homework. And by my homework, I mean my science fair project. You promised if I covered for you, you'd do it! So chop chop!" Tara sighed. These were one of those moments where she did wish that Supergirl woman was truly her sister. Mayday was a pain in the butt most the time.

[exit] 1300 total - Another A rank super speed
Back to top Go down
dotta

dotta

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:38 pm

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]   Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zooom! meets Whooosh! [Training]
Page 1 of 1