Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Menace of Society [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

The Menace of Society [Training]  Empty
PostSubject: The Menace of Society [Training]    The Menace of Society [Training]  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:17 pm

-Flash back- Jacob is seventeen years old at this time

From newspapers and witness sightings, Shield has come ahold of info regarding large green monster attacks. It has yet to been spotted by an actual super yet, but Fury wanted someone on it immediately. So he threw one of his youngest heroes in training at it. The young Spider-man, Jacob Holden.

JD was still a teenaged kid but his experience was vast for someone his age, he secretly escaped his room in shield to go swinging about in town, Fury couldn’t get that mad cause while he was doing it he was saving lives. Wearing his traditional suit, he swung from building to building Keeping an eye our for a large green monster of some sort. He had a police radio tracker built into his ear peace, so he would be alerted of any sighting. But while he was doing it, he would stop some robbers along the way.

While swinging through grand central, there was a speeding car with cops behind it. He swung down then pointed his web at the car to zip line right on it. “Jeez don’t you guys ever get sick of this.” He said crawling to the front window and punching through the glass. There was two guys, the one in the passenger seat pointed his gun and fired. JD dodged them all just using his reaction speed. Then web his gun and his face, using a web line to smash his head into the cockpit. The driver came to a stop he knew he was done for. JD sighed

“So boring, other guys try harder to at least get away.” He flipped off and landed on the street. The cop cars finally caught up right behind them. “

“No need for the thanks I stopped-“

“Your under arrest, freak!” a cop came out pointing a gun at him.

“Wha he-he What!? You do know I work for Shield right?” he said throwing his arms up.

“The mayor of New York wants you under arrest for alleged crimes.”

“Alleged crimes? Tell the mayor he can lick my ball-“ he shouted but he was interrupted, his spider sense just went off hard.
He looked around and saw nothing though. But a large fireball in the sky coming from behind the cops.

“Move!” he yelled running towards them, they looked worried and ignored him. The web head ran fast and grabbed the two cops without warning and jumped to the side the fireball crashed down. Spidey was just in time. The two cops were coughing heavily, and JD was getting up. “What the hell was that?” he said to himself lifting his mask a little to spit out some dust that got in his mouth.
His question would be answered soon enough, when a large green looking monster was staring at him with red eyes, he was ontop of a car and his massive strong legs was crushing it under his weight. “I guess that answers my question.” He said scratching his head. The cops looked at him, “How in the hell can you still be joking around with that thing!” they were on the floor trying to desperately crawl away.

“I don’t know really it’s a gift.” He said with a high tone, shrugging his shoulders. Walking to the large green creature. “So you must be the one im looking for?” he said point and waving a finger at the monster. The creature simply replied with a loud “Raaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrr.”
JD looked at it for a while.

“I said YOU MUST BE THE ONE IM LOOKING FOR!!” shouting from the top of his lungs, using his hands at the side of his mouth. What JD was really doing was getting enough time for people to exit the area, it was about to be a large battle here and he didn’t want any causalities. He looked back and around to see the area was mostly clear.

But his spider sense went off again, the monster was gathering fire in his hands and launched it right the web head. He shot a web at the car the monster was standing on, and zipped over there avoiding the fire. Landing right on the car, the monster tried to claw him. But JD dodged moving the side ontop of the car, he shot two webs at his chest and used it to ring his feet in for a double kick. Pushing the monster a far distance, JD bent down placing his hand on the car in a crouched position.

“I think I’m gonna call you the Green…umm.” He said now jumping to the side avoiding another ball of fire. He had to web swing up to avoid the explosion that the car was gonna make. He went high and landed right on a steel long pole, rubbing his chin. “The greeeeeennnnnn.” He said thinking to himself again. But he would to dodge another ball

of flame that was coming his way. He shot a web at a street light pole and hung upside down on it. “Can I think for a minute jeez! The Green goblin!! That’s it!” he said snapping his fingers feeling proud of himself.

He used his strength to start a backward swing avoiding the green goblin’s fist. Then let go of his web letting him loose into the air, he shot a web at the goblin’s face blinding him. Then another web line at his face to pull his body closer landing two feet in his face hard. Causing the 8 foot tall beast to fall to the ground, creating cracks on the pavement. JD landed on his chest, checking to see if the beast was still awake. But he got a back hand smack across his face sending him to a nearby shop window, crashing straight through and rolling onto the floor. He shook his head and stood up, getting the glass off of him.

“Damn what a arm. Wheew.” He said standing fully tall. The goblin was already at the shop rushing in, throwing another fire ball at the web head. He jumped into the air to dodge it, he was lucky the place had high ceilings. He web zipped closer to the goblin and punched him right in the face, followed by another hit then another hit. Then finished it with a strong uppercut, knocking the beast back a few feet but he still stood. Spidey webbed lined to his chest, but the goblin caught the web and used it to swing JD to another window right behind him, sending him straight through.

The goblin had two fire balls forming in both hands, he threw them both. Spidey got up quickly and dodged them both jumping right through the middle, while doing that he used a web to attack to a table in the store, and flung it at the goblin. He smashed his arm through it, but JD was already in the air landing a hard kick in his face causing a large sharp tooth to fall out. He landed on the ground and the goblin tried to smash him in with both hands together. But JD flipped back shot two webs at the building behind him, and used that to propel him landing another two feet right into the goblin’s face. Making him stagger yet again. “Damn you can take a hit!” he said landing again on the floor.

He was getting tired from all this fighting, he thought the beast would have dropped by now. The goblin was getting ready to shoot another fire ball, but JD moved to quick hitting his neck with a strong venom pulse.

“Should have used this earlier but you know, I was having fun.” A yellow jolt shocked the goblin, and his fire went out. The Goblin fell to his knees but he still tried to attack the young hero, JD landed a punch on his jaw. Finally knocking him out. He took a deep breath, and stepped back. He sat right on the ground, to catch his breath a little, and watched the goblin was starting to form back to a human appearance.

His large arms then his legs then within a matter of seconds the monster was gone, and in its place was a just a fairly aged man with brown hair. After a moment a Shield helicopter landed right behind JD.

“OH so now you wanna arrive!” he shouted. “didn’t wanna show up when I was getting tossed left and right huh?”

Fury came out the copter. “You need some proper practice, I gave it to you.” He said with a smirk.

“You did alright work here kid. Could have been better but pretty good.”

JD stood up and shot a web at a nearby building. “Bite me.” He said then swinging off.

Total words- 1,427
Back to top Go down

The Menace of Society [Training]
Page 1 of 1