Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] Empty
PostSubject: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Mission: https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t348-cult-mission
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raishin had just finished his training, and felt very powerful, and good about himself. It was about time he started a large following of people dedicated to him, even if they were simple humans. There was a large number of people investigating the tomb in which he was released from, more interested in the mummy that was still in there than Raishin, because they simply thought what happened was the religious people there simply exaggerated it to get some sort of tourist attraction or something. It was there, where Raishin traveled to. As he made his way there, he was wearing his original garb, which was the bandages all around his body, as well as the scarves. The bandages and scarves were actually made from his own skin using skin manipulation, so he had a layer of armor he could control, for the most part. He showed up on the scene at around dusk, so the boiling sun wouldn't effect him, as it was no longer beating down in the sky.

Raishin would make himself known, but first, he would walk forward throughout the crowd, not saying anything, as the people awed at him. The people that had seen him before started to panic, while the other people were looking at him as if someone was trying to play a joke on them. He simply walked to the center of the crowd, where a large circle formed around him. Raishin then looked on, panning the crowd looking at all of the shocked faces. "Worship me, and you live." were the only words to come from his mouth, in a smooth but slightly empty tone.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"My ASS!" Yelled a man within the crowd. The people began to laugh out loud from the random man yelling this out. The laughs surrounded the being wishing to be worshiped, as no one took him seriously whatsoever. They all began to disperse away from him, showing him no respect or attention. What did he suspect the crowd would do? Take him seriously? That was a complete and utter laugh. "Maybe you should wait till Halloween ya freak!" The man from before yelled while throwing a rock towards the being's head.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 am

"Much like the ones who mocked the savior, a few of you will be smote by my hand." Raishin said in a cool, calm tone, before a person threw a rock at his head. The rock simply hit his head with no ill effect, as his skin was extremely tough and durable. He watched the on lookers, as they laughed at him. Well, this was rather rude, and he easily spotted the man that threw the rock, and pointed a finger at him. Suddenly, the bone in his finger shot out extremely fast, into the man's chest. It was clear that Raishin had no where to conceal a gun, but the people would assume what they wished. "Don't you understand? I can either be your salvation, or your reckoning. I can make you powerful, or simply crush you. I wish to guide you all to the path, but first you must believe." Raishin was simply playing on the point that a man suddenly died from seemingly nothing, but that nothing put a hole in his chest, instantly shutting him down. He wondered how the crowd would react, he assumed they would be shocked into silence, some might choose to worship him, or at least hear him out, and the others might panic and run, or get weapons of some sort to attack him with. Either way, Raishin manipulated his skin bandages to grab the man that he had shot with his finger bullet, and held him up high. Raishin looked through the crowd again, looking for any weakness in someone, so that he could pry on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 pm

As the man was hit in the chest by the bullet, a red stain of blood came across his white shirt, as he fell face first into the dirt. The people looked at him, as the bandaged man raised him over his head. Some fell to their knees in confusion, others ran in fear of the monster. You bastard! A man would yell from behind the creature, as he came down hard with a rock aimed for the man's head. Telling from his appearance, he was related to the man who was killed. Perhaps it was a brother or a father. It wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Raishin was a bit amused, as some people ran away, while others simply fell to their knees, but not in any sort of worshiping manner, simply because it seemed they were too afraid, or even shocked. Another rock hit Raishin's head, as he walked over to one of the kneeling people. Raishin leaned down, and placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "Would you like power? Would you like to not have to fear things you do not understand? Or would you simply like the ability to live your life without fear? I come to bring you all of these things." Raishin then got up, and looked to the crowd of people. "I was given this gift from a higher power, so of course the higher power has a plan for me. I am trying to influence the plan, and I would like for none of you to have to die. I would much rather you help me change the world for the better." Raishin had a particular way with words, but he simply needed to be out of the tomb more. He was new to the language, but he still spoke with a high class demeanor. He didn't have his enhanced charm or even the almost hypnotic looks that he had when he first received the powers. He was going to ignore the rock throwers for the most part, they didn't quite pose a threat, and it most likely made them seem helpless against this creature, which was Raishin.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 am

"And by change the world, you mean killing anyone who doesn't agree with you? That sounds like a tyrant to me!" A man yelled out to the demon, as the people on their knees began to shake in fear. The other members of the crowd that had ran, simply watched from behind various things. Tyrants usually only achieved power through fear, and to cause that fear the vampire would need to kill alot more people and force them to worship him. Simply turning to someone like him would only happen if they were pushed into desperation. Pushed so far that they needed a savior. Someone to turn too. His first impression made him out to be a demon, and not that of a savior. Satanist would probably worship him, but the masses of the people would see him as nothing but a danger to their lives at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 pm

"Tyrant? Look at your own Deity that you worship. If you do not worship him, then he smites you, kills your first born children, assaults you with plagues, famine, pestilence, and death. Then, when it's all over and you finally worship him, he gives you absolutely nothing in return. I am offering a better version, where I shall make your lives better, and try to have the killing, plagues, and pestilence down to a minimum. But, if you don't believe me, then I shall have to bring my wrath upon you."

Raishin was just about done with his speech, and trying to talk this out, the people were being quite annoying, and if they would simply even pretend to worship him, he would have been happy, but sadly no. He pinpointed the people in the crowds that had actual weapons, not just rocks, and then took a deep breath. He suddenly moved in a blur to the nearest man, which had a pitchfork, and he was near another 4 people that looked as though they were ready to fight also. He then simply used his rib bones to suddenly jut out of his body, skewering the 5 men with sharp points. The bones would retract into his body, and then he would use the blood that came out of his own body to slice them to pieces. They wouldn't even get a proper funeral.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

More blood spilled on this day from a demon who wanted to be worshiped like a god. Some of the people on their knees began to pray to their own god to be saved from the menace. Some people raised and questioned the man. To be more specific, and elderly woman was the first to fact the monster. 'You speak of our god taking our first born and plaguing our crops, yet here you are here and now, taking the lives of the innocent because we will not worship you. You are no god. You're a sad little man playing with powers you don't deserve!' She pointed a finger at the man as though she was stabbing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm

"I don't deserve them, hmm?" Raishin looked towards the woman, with a smug smile on his face. "Then why do I have them? Why doesn't your god smite me, take away these powers, or even send someone else to save you? Right now, I am the only one that can save you. All I ask for is your cooperation. Now, should I continue? Or are you going to let your fellow man keep dying because of some misguided sense of pride? There could have been no casualties here, but you continue to insult a higher being, resulting in death. You need to seriously rethink your next actions, as this will only stop, when you submit." Raishin then simply started to look around. There was quite a bit of blood, and he wondered why humans kept yelling at him as if he was going to stop because of it. He was fine with simply killing everyone here, and trying again somewhere else, and it seemed that these humans really didn't care about one another. No one stood up and offered themselves to save another, nor did anyone try to even save them by fighting back. So far, the only people that have done anything were the ones that threw rocks, and that was simply out of anger. It was silly really, why such a weak species wouldn't even try to team up against someone stronger. Right now, Raishin would be more afraid of a large amount of ants than he would be an equal amount of humans, because at least they knew how to work together.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

The woman stared the male down. There was a silence permeating through the air for some time, until she turned and began to walk away. The people in the air only watched the scene. 'I'll submit. But a true god will strike you down one day. Power doesn't last long with the wicked.' The people bowed their head to the woman's words, as this so called god came to them and forcefully took over. The only woman continued to walk by those who reluctantly bowed to the demon. She was likely to get struck down from behind, but she did not care. She had lived a long life following a god she believed in. If it was her time to be struck down by a demon, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

As the people started to bow to him, the woman simply turned and left. This was a simple thing, but it seemed that the people liked her and her courage, as it seemed she was simply ready to die, but no, Raishin was smarter than that. He knew not to shove people too low, or they will break, and much like a toy, they won't work when completely broken. So, as an added action, Raishin simply let her walk away out of his sight, before addressing the ones that were left. "Well, it seems the majority of you made a wise decision, and your blessings will come very soon. I shall keep in contact with you, but in the mean time, I shall disappear. Just because you can not see me, doesn't mean that I am not there. Remember that. I do not wish for animal sacrifices, nor do I want some sort of black mass. I simply want you to pray to me, with all your worries, your troubles, and your thanks. I shall call upon your servitude soon enough." Raishin would then quickly leave the area. He could tell that the people here were broken, and some of them legitimately believed he was a god. His dream was to become one after all, and for that you first need a following.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm

-done-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]   Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Start a Cult! [Mission, open to 2]
Page 1 of 1