Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
New Jersteria Training EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
New Jersteria Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

New Jersteria Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

New Jersteria Training Empty
PostSubject: New Jersteria Training   New Jersteria Training EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 am

It had been about a week since the rioters had taken control of the city and created various blockades to keep vehicles out. Oil drums were also spread out through specific main buildings, ready to be ignited just incase a hostile takeover was to come across them. The people who now ran the town was insane, but they weren't crazy enough to know the military wouldn't come and try to take one of their cities back under control. They were prepared for total war. In the seedy under belly of the city held a rather large 20x20 foot room with various women scattered about. Each woman was just exactly the same, wearing Jesteria's basic attire and even wore her wig and make up. Infront of them all was one man who raised his arms to silence them. He was obviously one of her goons. Raising his voice, he'd finally get all the bickering women's attention. 'You're all probably wondering why we've chosen you specific bunch to dress up as our Queen of crime! Well, it's quite simple. You see, with her being the big "bad guy" there will be alot of clowns, 'no offense', coming after her. And so our brilliant leader had the greatest idea! Make a few decoys to draw fire! And guess who's the lucky bunch to be the decoys? You all! Yaaay!' The grunt laughed as the woman began to complain and bicker amongst themselves. Clearing his voice, the grunt would lift a gun and point it towards the women. 'Enough bullshit. Now get out there and be the best Jesterias you can be, or you're getting a bullet through the brain. I don't order people twice. If I did, New Jersteria would have crumbled by now.' In the middle of his speech, they exited the room, not giving a damn for what he had to say. In his annoyance, he lifted the gun and pulled the trigger, but instead of a bullet, a pin would come out with the words "bang" on a flag connected to it.

Hidden behind the scenes in a boarded up room with only one hidden entrance, Jesteria sat with a bored look upon her face. Within the room, there were various smiles and "Ha Ha!"s drawn around to the point of not even being able to see the green paint chipping off the walls. With her doubles walking the streets and the oil drums being set up by the dogs she released from jail, it wouldn't take long until she had her next fit of fun. Burning down New Jersey and everyone in it. Why would she do this to a city she had taken control of in only a few hours? Because she was bored, and she didn't need reasons to do it. She was unpredictably insane which made her a threat. In her hand was a gun pointed towards the wall. On a small desk infront of her was a radio with various goons, that were also dressed similar to her, giving updates on the hostages and if the streets were secure. Once the city was in flames, she'd finally wipe her hands of it and move on for good.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: New Jersteria Training   New Jersteria Training EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Day two of living in her personal hell hole with the people under her control. Boredom was one word to describe it all. Without conflict, what was there to do? She was an agent of chaos, and this society of anarchist was more controlled than the real world. Sitting in her secluded room, she raised her feet onto the desk and watched the cameras spread out throughout the city. The people worshiped her for some reason. Was it because she used them to get what she wanted? Or was it because she was just a chick with some hips? Jesteria tapped the barrel of her gun on the top of the table infront of her. "Boring Boring..Booooring!" The clown girl would smack her cheeks together with both hands, and give a tired sigh. A goon would come up behind her, and begin to massage her shoulders. She sat there, pointing her gun at various scenes with annoyance. 'Relax, boss. You got a whole city under your control! What else could you ever want with so much power?' Jesteria gave an exaggerated sigh at the goon's words, and stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't want power! I just want to have fun!" She crossed her arms like a child, while extending a lip in a comedic fashion. "I never used to have fun when I was a kid! It was always training! Always missions!..But hehe..I did like to kill people when that chance arrived. Oh I'm such a sick person, aren't I? Ha! Ha! Ha!" A sarcastic laugh was given at the end of the statement, as she folded her arms down on the table and used them like a pillow. Her eyes would narrow as she thought back to her days as a child. The training she was put through did end up shaping her life to how it was now. But there was always something inside her that wanted to be unleashed. A sort of nail scratching against the chalk board of her brain, slowly driving her insane until she finally slit the throat of her first victim. As a child, the Assassins saw alot of potential in her. They even believed she'd usher in a new world with the right discipline. Well, that would have worked if she didn't stab her commanding sensei more than ten times, simply because he wanted her to follow his rules strictly. After that act, she was taken out of the band by force.

Over the next few years, Jesteria focused on mutilating animals to calm the madness in her head. Anything she could put a bullet in, she took it with open arms. However, after awhile that wasn't enough for her. She missed the people she caused suffering to. The withdrawal caused her to slowly lose her sanity even more. Slowly until one day, she finally snapped into a mad laughter. The same laughing she gave when she slit the throat of her first victim, and the same laugh when she stabbed her previous mentor during their training session. The Band of Assassins were right. She could have all the power in the world if she utilized her skills with focus. But focus brought about rules. Rules brought about order. And she despised order. DESPISED IT!
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: New Jersteria Training   New Jersteria Training EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Day three. This place was getting older by the day. Jesteria sat at the edge of her bed. Under the sheets was a woman, and a man. Two party favors she had used to ease the anxiety of living in a world of her creation. The woman looked exactly like herself, with the make up and a blood soaked smile drawn on her face. The man looked the same, with face paint and a blood soaked smile drawn on his face aswell. A knock on her door would take her attention, as she pushed herself from her bed, only wearing a bra and panties, and opening the door with a hand on her hip. At the door was one of her goons wearing his usual clown mask. "What do you want?" The woman spoke with a half annoyed voice, with a hint of boredom mixed in. The goon had a gun in his hand and would hand it to the woman infront of him. 'You look down. I have a present for you. Come, follow me." The goon would take her hand, and she'd follow behind him with a confused smile. After running through the broken warehouse, and coming through a pair of double doors, Jesteria would be greeted by a tower of fire wood with a certain few individuals on top. One was the commissioner of the Jersey police force dressed as The Arrow. Another was his wife dressed as Ms. Flash. The clown would jump up and down with joy, as she turned towards a series of goons surrounding the man made bonfire. "Really? For little ole me?! Oh you guys totally over did! Hahahah!" The bleached woman would let a maniacal smile come over her face as she skipped to the gas canisters that lined the room. They were abit too heavy for her to carry, so she would grab and drag them along the floor in a comical fashion. The two hostages cried in their binds, but the goons all laughed at her display.

Once she finally reached the pile of woods, she began to pour gas all over the display. "I fell in love again, what am I gonna tell my friends? It just happened. You walked in my doooor. Now I don't wanna be alone no more!" The woman singed as she kicked the last canister over so the gas well soaked the wooden logs. Removing a match, she would strike it off the ground and hover it over the gas. With one last maniacal smile, she lit the wooden fort ablaze, burning the man and woman sitting on top. "Oops I done it. Told you how I feel. I hope that this time our love is reaal~ HAhahaha!"
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: New Jersteria Training   New Jersteria Training EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Day four. How fun this was getting. Well, not really. After burning the two hostages alive, she was looking to burn even more! The city was so ready to go up in flames as her final infinite jest. She was sure her goons wouldn't agree with her antics, but they were goons for a reason. They didn't have their own voice, they followed hers. Out of desperation, they turned to her for guidance when they felt the heroes were the only ones with power in the world. Oh how wrong they were. To gain power, one only needed to feed off the fear of others. That was what her mentors taught her when she was still apart of the band. Though, she was a fan of her own way of thinking. That was what made her so dangerous and unpredictable. She had power, and she was willing to throw it away this very night. Jesteria didn't want anything superb in life. She just wanted to do what she wanted. If that made since. Though nothing made since when it came to her and daily life. She did things on instinct which made her alittle too dangerous to leave unatteneded. Sitting at a table in one of her various rooms, she held two guns up and pointed them towards one singular target in the center of the room. "BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG BANG BAAAANG!" She screamed this repeatedly as she acted as though she was shooting the targets. However, when she pulled the trigger, only water shot out. Spurts of water that were no where near hitting the targets she had set for herself. However, she continued her childish antics no matter who would walk in on her. "BANG! BANG BANG! PEW PEW PEWWW! BANG BANG PEW! GOD I AM SO BOOOORED! I can't even watch TV cause those assholes shut off the power in the city. They've got some nerve shutting us down like this. How do they plan on negotiating for the rest of the hostages to be freed alive and well? Through smoke signals? Oh Hmmm! Maybe that would be pretty cool! I'll use the burning city to make a gigantic smoke signal that forms into a smile! That's the Jesteria way!" The girl tapped her foot on the ground while shooting herself in the face with her water gun. "Pew Pew. Well it's not my problem now is it. I'll just need to look up another hero to go pay a visit too. There's the fast girl in California but she went missing apparently. Who else is there to really mess with? I mean, I don't plan on going back to mutilating animals and burning mob bosses over an open flame. I need to find something new..Maybe get some company for these lonely nights of mine. Maybe get a few pets, or play toys along the way. I've been meaning to practice my torture on a more..durable body." Like a schoolgirl, she'd wrap a finger in her hair and twirl it in thought. Would it be too bad to have a little pet she could feed the unwanted remains of her victim too? Although, she enjoyed drawing blood soaked smiles on her victims..I guess she could keep a nice pet around for some extra protecting when her goons couldn't pull their weight. "Hmm..maybe.."

Total Words 2000+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jersteria Training   New Jersteria Training Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jersteria Training
Page 1 of 1