Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"Oh shh shhh, it'll be over soon! Hahahah! Shhhh!" The oddly dressed female would pet the face of a slightly older man tied to a metal chair. Behind her stood three goons wielding pipes with their faces painted black, with white lip stick that curled pass their lips and turned into an abnormal smile. The man in the chair had his face covered by a linen bag, as the girl began to pour a bottle of water onto his head. This torture was all in the mind. The moist bag tricked the body into thinking it was drowning, causing the lungs to strain. Other than the constant punches and hits the girl was giving to him, he had to suffer from his lungs being strained aswell. The constant giggles and maniacal laughs coming from the woman didn't help either. Grabbing the bag, she'd rip it off so the man could see her and the rest of the goons. "Now look at me..LOOK AT ME!" Her voice was stern as she placed a hand on the man's hair and forcefully yanked his head towards her. "Ask me why I'm doing this..Krehehe..ASK ME!" Her voice became stern for a second, before she started her sociopathic giggles. The man whimpered before looking towards the masked woman. W-why are you doing this to me..? The man cried out. The masked woman would dig a finger into one of his wounds and smear his blood across the mouth section of her mask, making a large dripping smile of blood. "Because I can! KREAHAHA!" With that said, she started to beat the man with various punches and kicks before kicking him down on the ground. The goons would come up with their pipes and begin to beat the man down into the ground. The woman, on the other hand, would turn and begin to shake her hands in a nonchalant manner. "He's no fun. No challenge! Kill him nice and slow."

Why did the woman take this innocent man and torture him in a warehouse on the outskirts of San Francisco? Was it because he was a cop? Because he was a family man? No, that wasn't the reason. Infact, there was no reason whatsoever. She did it because she wanted too. There was no reason for chaos. No plan behind it. She was like a dog chasing cars. She didn't know what she'd do if she actually caught it, now would she? It was just for sport. As her goons continued to beat the man to his death, she walked out the front entrance of the warehouse and was greeted by the darkness of the sky. The fence was open, and a single street light was the only thing that illuminated the night. As she walked towards the lights, she continued to laugh with her usual maniacal self, without carrying who heard. The screams from the man in the warehouse continued getting louder and louder. If anyone was on the streets, they'd certainly hear it.
Back to top Go down
The Solution

The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Why exactly was he out here in the first place? Honestly Solution couldn't even remember at the moment. To make things slightly worse he was in entire outfit for combat. Had he been drinking earlier or maybe he was on drugs. Well now that he was here the only thing that he could even bother to do was try his best to get back home as soon as possible. The street itself had an increasingly eerie feel to it. At the back of his mind, Solution felt like he had no business being there. That awkward human instinct that some people had where you could tell somebody is behind you. When your walking into a terrible situation where your life is in danger and you can almost feel it in your bones. The masked man would never admit it to another soul but that is what he was feeling at the moment. A hint of primal fear that he was trying his best to suppress. He couldn't help but feel that this was going to go down as one of the worst nights of his life. As he made his walk Solution began to hear screams off somewhere. He couldn't put his finger on it though, maybe it was just all in his head. Solution merely tried his best to ignore it and focus on the sound of his footsteps as he continued to walk but after a while it wormed it's way into his mind. It fought to latch itself into the back of his head, and basic curiosity began to kick in. Genetically he may have been a mutant but every othe part of him was still human. The only difference is that other mutants as far as he knew were otherwise weak against him. Eventually Solution decided against his better judgement to go find out what the hell the sound was. His conscious wouldn't allow him to rest until he could find the source of that sound. Eventually he came up to a building with a closed fence. At this stage it became very obvious that this was the source of the screams that he was hearing. Outside in front of the door was a single person laughing. How creepy it was to find a person laughing in the middle of a warehouse with the sounds of a person in pain coming from outside caused Solution to slow his pace. She was his main focus now, and at this point if she was paying attention she would have noticed him approaching.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

The indecent chuckles coming from the woman's mouth would continue, as she took noticed of a masked man coming her way. Stepping forward, she would begin to sway back and forth towards the masked man. Her shoulders jumped with each giggle, and before the two knew it, they were only several feet away from each other. The masked woman, with the mask that had blood smeared into a smile, would suddenly pull a gun out and point it towards the man. "Ahah! Look who we have here. The main attraction to this night of fun? Want to come into my funhouse too? Oh come come! I don't bite!" The deranged masked woman would keep the gun pointed at the man, as she stepped aside and cleared a path for him to walk towards the warehouse. "NOW WALK!..Or I'll be using your brain as my next work of art..Heahahaha!" The costumed woman laughed even louder, as the screams from the man finally died down and ended. Suddenly in a serious voice, the woman would cock the barrel of the gun. "Move. Now." If the man listened, the two would head into the warehouse where he'd see the three goons finishing up with the man who had been beaten to a pulp. The woman would laugh at the scene while skipping over to the body and kicking it, letting the guy go from gun point. "Can I tell you a story about my parents? You see..hehe..When I was a kid, I used to be beat pretty hard." The masked woman would push the beaten man on his back and sit down on his chest. Putting the gun in his mouth, she'd look at the Masked Man while tilting her head. "They hated me. They beat me so hard, I couldn't walk straight for years..And you know what they told me once they were done? 'Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, dear. So put a big smile on that face! We're doing you a favor!'" The woman burst into laughs. "So ya know what I did? That very night I snuck in their rooms..slit their throats and used their blood to paint a big smile on their faces! Now they'll always be smiling. Now that they're happy, they won't need to hit me anymore more. Hahaha.." She would point the gun back towards the masked man and tilt her head. "You don't want to hit me, do you Mister?"

If the man chose to not follow her in:

The woman would keep the gun pointed towards his torso, ready to pull the trigger. "Walk or you're dead." There was a 10 foot distance between the two, and she was sure he wasn't faster than a speed bullet. If he still chose not to comply, she would ultimately pull the trigger..and shoot him through the chest..
Back to top Go down
The Solution

The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 pm

If he wasn't such a nosy damn idiot he would still be alive right now. More importantly he wouldn't have to worry about there being a hole in him at some point. The thing that Solution should have done is ignore things and walked his sorry ass the hell home the second he figured something out of the ordinary was going on. He knew how the back ends of the world worked after all this was bound to happen if he kept up his curiosity. At this point he honestly had two choices. Be an obedient dog and possibly get shot at some point during the night. Or fight for his life and considering that his cloths weren't bullet proof the chances of him dying from doing something so stupid and getting shot were fairly high. The only thing Solution could do for now was get moving and follow her orders. Maybe in the end he would get lucky and not killed, maybe even find a chance to escape. As he began to walk he couldn't help but think that he was about to find out what the screams were coming from the inside. Too bad that this was by no means the way that he wished to find out. A gun to his head and heading into the unknown, what a shitty night.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

The girl would narrow her eyes at the masked man in annoyance. He seemed to ignore her question and story like it was nothing. Keeping the gun pointed at him, she'd grab the side of her mask and rip it off in a quick second, revealing her painted face. She liked like a clown, though the blood that was used to draw a deranged smile on her face made it look freakier than it needed to be. The three goons had surrounded the masked man, as the woman stood up and let a wide smile spread across her face. "Mister, let's play a game! My friends here are going to knock you around abit, and we're going to record. And if you scream, I get to shoot you in the foot! Fun right!" One of the goons would cock back his fist and swing it forward towards the masked man's face, in an attempt at knocking him down on his ass. If that worked, two of them would begin to stomp him out on the ground while the third recorded the entire scene. The Jester would laughed as she tilted her head innocently and waved a finger. "Oh boys don't be gentle on my account! You gotta hit him hard to make him bleed! How else will we be able to draw a nice big smile on his face if we can't even use his own blood! KRahahah! YES!" If the masked man did nothing, the group of men would continue to beat him down into the ground until bruises covered every orifice of his body.
Back to top Go down
The Solution

The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:37 pm

It seems that he was in quite the predicament here. He would have to find some way out, but for now he needed some way to escape her guns. Just as Solution feared she seemed to be the one hell bent on simply making him feel pain. He was about to become the second person who was screaming in that building. She was going to get some sort of sick thrill out of his misery. No he needed to defend himself somehow the think of a plan. As the first man swung at Solution he sort of wondered why he'd want to punch his mask. However in the end that meant nothing as he now had an opportunity that would be foolish to pass up. Solution would block the punch from his left by grabbing the mans arm. His right hand would aim straight for his attackers neck. At the same time he shifted his body so that the one who threw the punch was in the way of the gun. Ensuring his safety as he essentially took a human shield to prevent him from being harmed. With everyone else in front of him and something being held by the neck to protect him from bullets it would hopefully give him some time to think about the situation
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:41 pm

The masked man grabbed a hostage and apparently was trying to use him as a shield. The clown's maniacal smile remained on her face, as she slowly lowered the gun. "That was cool." Suddenly a shot would be fired. The bullet be aimed towards the man's leg, shooting right through her own goon's flesh, and hitting the masked man's kneecap with precise aim. "Here's the punch line!" As she said the line, she had already shot forward suddenly, unsheathing the blade from her belt and sending it through her own goon's belly in a single thrust to send the edge of the blade into the Masked Man's own stomach and atleast 8 inches deep. It wouldn't be fatal, but it was going to hurt like hell..and the blood..Let's not even mention that. One would think she'd cherish the move, but the clown would shove her knee into her goon and kick off of him, hopefully sending the dead weight onto the masked man with force. A clown that was trained to be an assassin was deadly, and she showed this side. After the quick kick, the distance put between her and the masked man was four meters. She'd raise her gun and point it back towards him. "Now we're going to try this again..And if you try to do this bullshit again..hehekrHAAHHAHAH.. She suddenly stopped laughing. "I will fucking kill you."

Weapons:
Back to top Go down
The Solution

The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 pm

It would appear that this person honestly had next to no care for the people who seemed to obey her. When it came down to it she was still a person who as far as Solution was concerned seemed "off" at best. Mentally unstable randomly pulling a gun on him, he was sure she was dangerous and more than likely off the wall. With her smile and suddenly pointing her gun downwards it didn't take a genius to know what was coming. She had already mentioned it atleast once before and to be honest Solution wasn't exactly too careful in his foot placement. Expecting a shot to ring out from the gun at what was probably his exposed foot Solution moved his leg to the left slightly. The massive bullet blew right threw the mans leg and zoomed past his. His heart nearly skipped a beat when that happened, however he didn't have time nor the opportunity to thank the heavens for that bullet not making a crater out of his knee. Her blade was drawn and she had already begun thrusting forward. Luckily however her thrust was high enough that while still using the man's body as some bit a cover he could duck down quickly, pushing him forward and essentially into the girl.

If and it probably would, the blade went through him it would clear Solutions head with several inches to spare. However he had no idea how sharp the weapon was, she was probably very capable of cutting him clean in half. At the same time Solution with absolutely no care for his screaming, death gargles and immense pain that his "victim" in a sense was probably in pulled his legs out from under him. With his momentum already pushing him forward the several hundred pound man would only get help in falling on the girl. Whose own momentum would probably bring the sword into him up to the hilt, making pushing him off fairly difficult. Him pretty much falling on her would only make things worse for her as Solution sprung forth on what would be his right side, the hand of hers that was holding the katana. Obviously he would ensure that he was no longer in it's path before doing so. Still fairly low and with quite a bit of his body blocked Solution would launch a strike with his left fist at her knee cap. Attempting to throw her off balance and do some damage before she could recover. This was all assuming his move had any effect of course.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Apparently this man had some fight to him. She couldn't continue her plan of pushing the man, because the masked man was already doing it himself. Since the girl had stabbed into the man's stomach, and the masked man had ducked down low enough so the blade was clear over head, she had a clear shot of him between her goon's legs. So he pushed, and with her already small size putting her in the perfect position, and the gun not over exposed since she stabbed with her blade and didn't shoot with it, she simply shot point blank between her goon's legs and right into the masked man's face before he could roll. Even with the man falling down on her, she moved forward between his legs like the little girl she was, continuing her precise shooting point blank into the masked man's torso. Even if he attempted to roll or move, she was already on his ass and at most two feet away from him. She had basically let go of her blade to do this, seeing how she didn't need it to deal with the point blank opponent. Now it came down to him having the reaction time and speed to effectively dodge a bullet at point blank range from an assassin trained woman with precise aim. How was his odds?

Skills:
Back to top Go down
The Solution

The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:00 pm

It would appear that Solutions attempt at a defense was a feeble attempt. She was ready for it and reacted accordingly. As he pushed at the person she took aim and fired several shots. Several shots that ended up pretty much being fatal. After not expecting any sort of attack Solution could only suffer and die at the bullets with no way out. the original bullet would connect, killing him instantly.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Such unneeded violence, as the man's masked was cracked through from the bullet and he was laying face up on the ground. Keeping her gun pointed down at the mask man, she'd tilt her head. "Aren't my punchlines a bang? HeheehAHAHAH!" Her goons only looked at each other with poker faces. She quickly turned to them and pointed her gun. Suddenly they'd begin to laugh at her joke aswell..nervously, but still laughing. The other injured goon was writhing on the ground in pain from the bullet wound in his leg and the blade within his belly. Looking over her should towards the man, she gave him a maniacal smile. "Don't be such a baby before I give you something really to cry about." Her smile suddenly faded as she walked over to the man on the ground. Walking over his body, she'd squat down and sat on his chest, grabbing a shard of his mask and nonchalantly tossing it over her shoulder. The goon who was recording the entire scene would zoom in on the woman with the camera. 'What do you plan on doing with him now, Boss?' Her fingers trailed upon the man's face before being forced into the bullet hole and removing chunks of his flesh and blood. Rubbing her hand across his lips, she drew an overground smile across his face. "We're going to use him as a message, just like the dead cop. They need to know this is just the beginning." Looking at the camera with a deranged smile, the clown assassin would begin to laugh hysterically. "Once again, I've said for the heroes to turn themselves in, and yet there hasn't been any reports of them doing so. And so once again, two others have died by my hand. How many more will die before your so called heroes turn themselves over to protect you all? HekehehaHAAHA!" Twirling her fire arm on her fingers, she'd slide it back within its holster before walking back over to her grunt. Pressing the bottom of her boot across his chest, she'd forcefully remove the blade from his body and use his own shirt to clean the blood. Giggles escaped her mouth subtly as she began to walk towards the door with an innocent hop. "Grab the bodies. It's time we gave another display of our threats until these people learn I'm a girl of my word."

Soon enough, the next day as dawn broke, two bodies would be hanging from a street lamp in the center of the city. The dead cop and the unlucky soul that had stumbled into her trap. And like all the rest of her victims, both of their faces had abnormal blood soaked smiles plastered upon their faces, and a recording in their hands that showed each of their deaths at her hands.

[Exit - End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]   A girl of her wuuuurd [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl of her wuuuurd [Open]
Page 1 of 1