Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

My Father's Daughter [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

My Father's Daughter [Training] Empty
PostSubject: My Father's Daughter [Training]   My Father's Daughter [Training] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

She was anxious. More anxious than usual. It had been some years since she came back to her home town. The population was small and the town wasn’t even marked on maps. Born and raised on a field of corner, she didn’t know any better when it came to the city life. That was why she always took the opportunity to steal from others who were slightly more fortunate than her. Recently she had been on high alert, feeling as though something was stalking her through the shadows. Through the night. Calling her back to her home town to investigate her old house, and then the remains of her father’s old lab. One would think they would have replaced the burned down floor of the large building in the center of the city. It was the only building they had that truly let them stand out amongst a crowd. Looking up at the charred remains, must have been a painful reminder almost every morning, that their small city wasn’t as peaceful as they imagined. Tara’s first stop was her home. She didn’t like to stand still for too long, and even when searching through the equipment, she felt herself twitching at super speeds not known to the common man. For some reason, her powers, recently, had began to have periodic moments of influxes when she wasn’t currently using them, and was enjoying the downtime. Her body was so accustomed to being a speedster that when she wasn’t doing super speedy activities, her body gave constant jolts to remind her of what she was, and what she should be doing. The twitches were completely random and unpredictable. At first, it annoyed her constantly. She couldn’t stand in line for a a simple coffee without dealing with a few twitches here and there. It got even worst when she decided to lay low for a few days. Take alittle break from being the freak she was. Her jumps, twitches, and overall demeanor seemed to change in that short time, like her body was trying to jump out of her skin. Would she be forever cursed by the twitching and random spazzes? She didn’t exactly know, nor care at the moment. Instead, she had a mission to accomplish. Finding leads to her father. She did what the Nameless one had asked of her, and yet the results were not coming as she expected. Was even he thrown out to a loop of what really happened that night? Was it possible? She couldn’t help but think this way, as she rummaged through the old storage room of her house. The room that seemed to be torn through the most one that fateful night. It was hidden in the lower basement where no windows were found. Hidden in a sealed room that was well enforced to take on explosions and most threats to the safety of whoever owned it. It was pretty much like a miniature panic room created for the streets of war. Tara searched through each box, zipping back and forth. Left and right. Moving randomly, yet fluidly, searching for any connection to someone her father could have had. Out of all the years of work she had seen him commit himself too, she had not once seen who he was working for, or his employer. In a perfect world, she could simply blame the entire government and use her powers to make them pay. Though, she wasn’t that type of person. Tara was kind. Maybe too kind. She loathed taking lives, and sought to find ways to end conflict without doing so. Even if it came to such a brutal thing as maiming and taking someone’s privilege of a free life away, forever. Just like she had to face when she was a child trapped in the wheel chair.

The thoughts soon receded as Tara came across a device hidden behind the last box in the room. Leaning down, she’d tilt her head in interest. What could it have been? Something of use to her, no doubt. Pressing the button the device, the bookcase on the wall would begin to slowly shift open, revealing what appeared to be another series of steps to go even deeper into the heart of the house. Or perhaps this was technically the bowels. Placing a few fingers to her lips, she couldn’t help but think this discovery was what the intruder was looking for. Her fingers pressed against her lips in anxiety. Her body twitched at random, like usual, through it all. What would be down here? What would she find? Surely her father’s greatest secrets, no? If that wasn’t it, then why would he go through the trouble of hiding it so deliberately? Pushing the thoughts aside, the hyperactive girl would make her descent down the stair way. Each step would activate an old dusty light over her head, like it was from some old batman film. If she wasn’t so curious, she would totally be freaked out. Who wouldn’t if you found a hidden room in the house you lived in since you were a child? When she finally made it to the bottom of the steps, she was greeted by another doorway. Opening it, she’d walk through to see two pods engraved in a stone wall. On one side was what appeared to be a costume. The color coating was that of the Flash, once of Tara’s favorite comic book heroes, and who she inspired to be. On the right was another costume. Something she hadn’t seen before, however. It was as black as night. The eye wholes were more like white matches, and not real eye balls a normal person would see out of. And the mouth. That was probably the most horrifying part of all. A large toothy grin that seemed to smile wider when she entered the room. Both pods were sealed tight, but she was a curious girl. Who wouldn’t be once finding something like this? Two costumes for the price of one? Totally wicked! Though, the black one was..horrifying. It ran through her mind at multiple times, that she should just leave it down there and avoid it all together. It would bring nothing but misfortune anyway, right? Well that may have been true, but it was her father’s legacy. Both suits were. Only being natural, Tara would open the pod that held the Flash color themed suit first. Spinning rapidly, she would put it on in a blink of an eye, and check herself out.

"Ohh..I look kinda..hot." She rubbed her hands down her hips, twisting her body to look at herself in the mirror. Her keen green tinted eyes would periodically shift to look towards the pod holding the black suit. It seemed to be staring at her almost. It was certainly horrifying if she didn't say so herself. That grin and design. It was almost as though it was breathing. Waiting for her embrace. Tara would be lying if she said she wasn't hesitant. She was only human, after all. Walking up to the pod, she'd slowly grasp the lock on the handle. Why was this one locked, yet the other was not? That surely didn't help things when it came to her reluctance of actually opening the pod. She'd grab the lock and begin to vibrate her molecules, making it hotter, and hotter, and hotter, before yanking her arm back and snapping it off. With the lock removed, the pod opened slowly, and the suit twitched slightly. It was a twitch that was faster than the human eye, but she caught her. Her enhanced perception caught it. Leaning forward, Tara would place her gloved finger against the skin of the suit. It seemed to move with her. Slowly shifting around her finger and encasing it in a sticky black fluid. The girl would raise a brow. Was this suit some kind of prototype for one that adapted and chose its wearer? These thoughts plagued the young speedster, causing her to lower her guard..and when this happened, the symbiote shot onto her without hesitation.

The ample sound of sirens and busy city streets would snap Tara back into reality. Everything seemed like a blur, as she stood on the rooftop of the very building her father had been toasted within. She raised her hands to get a good look at them. They were covered in black, and her nails were elongated. When she looked down to her body, she was surprised to see the suit that was once in the pod, was now on her person. Was this a dream? She didn't even recall putting on the suit. The last thing she remembered was..just touching it with a single finger. Her mind was drawing blanks between the here and now, and the far past. Not getting time to completely register everything, Chronas would here the abrupt sound of rummaging coming from her father's office. She could hear it because the windows were blown out and never replaced. She had free access to the office in just a small couple steps down the side of the building, then twirl through the window. Infact, that's what she would do. Investigate who was in her father's previous lab, messing with his junk. Perhaps it was the same person who caused his death in the first place. Almost instantly, the mask of the symbiote suit would close itself around the woman's head, only revealing her silver lined hair, as she flipped through the open window to see a man with a camera. He turned towards her, obviously with fear in his eyes, as she began to walk towards him.

"You have some nerve coming in here. Couldn't find what you could years ago, so you came back to give it another look? HUH?!" Her words were filled with hatred, as the man tried to run for the door. It went without saying that she beat him there, and slammed him against a wall with one hand squeezing his neck. The grip was so tight he couldn't even speak. Only gasp for the air he couldn't get. Yanking him from the wall, they'd disappear in a blur, and reappear at the edge of the window. Her arm held him tightly around the neck as his body would hang over the long fall below. "NOW TELL ME OF MY FATHER! MY ARM IS GETTING TIRED!" Practically screaming now, the girl would loosen her grip on the man's neck. He kicked and screamed. He made bullshit stories of how he was a simple reporter looking for answers on what happened that night aswell. Truth or not, Tara did not care. Her masked pulled back to reveal her face, as her keen eyes stared into his own. "You're lying, but not like that matters. You're just the first. I am my father's, daughter, after all." With that said, she dropped him..and he fell more than four stories down to his death. Turning, not to even look at the broken corpse, Tara was off to her next destination. "..We are Slaughter."

1800+ words Complete and Exit
Back to top Go down

My Father's Daughter [Training]
Page 1 of 1