Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Welcome to Forever [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

Welcome to Forever [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:44 am

Welcome to Forever [Open] Ipad_210
A silent breeze was moving through the city, though it was barely noticeable in the city that never slept. As it was now about one A.M and the city of New York was still wide awake as though it was the middle of the afternoon. As the streets were crowded with all different types of people, and small shopping centers. And with all the street lights around sometimes one could even forget that it was night. Even though the fool moon was high up in the sky beaming down a light like no other. Though it were a few dark clouds under the moon, which made it seem a little dark. Resembling an ancient symbol that represented a bad omen, one that meant something very bad was on its way to this city, or maybe even this world.  But none of that seemed to worry any of the people in the city. As they would all be caring on around not even noticing the omen that the moon was giving off above them.

After all it could be said that Humans were not the best at seeing the signs that were clearly in front of them like the Moon was. But then again they were also such a simple form of being. As they were nothing close to being like the beings of the other worlds. Yet Humans also looked down on the more advanced form of them that they had dubbed Mutants and turned into Outcast. Prosecuting them and judging them for not only be different. But in a way are far better and more Advance then themselves. This would be something that Noctis could never understand, though it wasn’t only Humans that judged people. As even Noctis own kind judged him do to the fact that he was a BlackThorn. This was likely due more to fearing the power that Noctis might come to attain great powers like most of his family.

Yet this treatment and fear is what has drove Noctis to not only strengthened himself, but to also change the world. As Noctis was one who was tired of people being judged just for the fact that they were different or came from families with bad reputations. Pushing Noctis to decide to take matters into his own hand and start on a plan to make a better world. Though Noctis figured why stop at making the world better. Why not just take his plans to a whole new level and rebirth the whole world. Making it something completely new, one that would be one hundred times better. Although Noctis was not one to overestimate himself. As even Noctis knew that he was going to need a team of highly trust worthy and powerful beings.  

This being the main reason as to why Noctis had made his way back to this wretched city they called New York.  This being a City that Noctis had many memories in, as the Institute of Magical Learning was located in this city. And it would be the place that Noctis was born in raised in. Due to the fact that his parents dropped him off at the Institute right after he was born. Making the Institute the place
responsible for all of teaching Noctis has received. Even though Noctis was not very fond of the place, as he even had some resentment towards the Institute, as it was the main place he was judged. Of course Noctis still respected the place though, as he would be sure to make a visit to it while he was in New York. Considering he was sure that he would be able to find a person or two to join him on his mission.

And the Institute seemed like it might be his best bet of finding a person to join him. As he was sure that not all of the students would hate him for his family, most may of even forgot about him. Since it had been a few years since Noctis had stepped a foot inside of the city of New York. But for now Noctis figured it would be best if he just chilled in the city and see what he could find out about his brother Amen. As Noctis was sure that there had to be at least one person in the city who knew where his brother Amen could be found. As Noctis hopped that he could possibly have the aid of his older brother when it came time for him to complete his plan. As from what he heard Amen was living up to the BlackThorn family name. And was truly a force to be reckoned with.

Meanwhile Noctis stayed standing on top of one of the many buildings in the city of New York. Though this one wasn’t as tall as most buildings, probably only being around thirty feet tall. It was nice at the top though having a railing over the roof so one would not fall off as well as having places to sit down and get a breath of fresh air. Though Noctis was the only person atop of this building right now, and he wasn’t even paying attention to the entrance. But then again it was almost impossible for someone to sneak up of Noctis so he felt it was no need. As he leaned over the rail with his eyes closed using his Arcane Sense to see the world around him. Easily taking note of all of the different people bellow him and the things that they were doing.

Never the less Noctis decided that he would stay atop of this building for a lil longer, as he did put a word out in the underground that he was looking for help. Hoping that someone would get word and come to meet him here, even though this was a risky idea. As Noctis was sure that there would be some people out their looking to kill him just do to the fact that he was a BlackThorn. Plus it was never telling how meetings with Mercenary’s would go. As most of them were just blood thirst killers looking for any reason to kill. Some even just snapping and going on all out killing sprees for no reason. And Noctis could only hope that nothing like that would happen while he was up here chilling on the roof. Since it would put a real big damper in his night, as he had no real plans of catching a body as one might say.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:36 pm

“Welcome back to New York…” Jack would say to himself casually to himself as he walked into the building while wearing a trench coat. He was sporting the original red arrow outfit with the domino mask as he walked up the stairs; curiosity took the better of him when he heard of a rumor going on. Someone needed help, and the able hands of a mercenary were more than enough to get the job done. Then again, it depends on the task that this mysterious individual wanted to get done in the first place. Payment was also an option to take notice of, Jack always asked for half of the payment upfront when it came to jobs that involved him killing someone. Clean jobs are somewhat cheaper, but he doesn't let any of his clients know that. “….” Thinking back to the time he visited California, Jack wondered if Panzer was doing alright. They had a nasty run in with Shield a few days ago, an event that still have Jack a slight headache to think about. However, surviving an onslaught from shield is definitely something you could put on your resume as a mercenary, even if it was a fluke. “This must be the place…” Jack would say as he opens the door to the rooftop and spots a man that was further up. “I heard about your help wanted sign, but what happens next depends entirely on you. I don’t need to know your name, just information on the job and the pay itself. “This was a discreet way of going about things; Jack wanted to keep things professional.
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 pm

"You will pay for this you spawn of hell."

Strifes stared at the dying man he held in his grasped. Hoisted into the air with his back against the wall, the hunter struggled to free himself from the cold grasp of the Blackthorn. His face remained expressionless as he chocked the man more for his threats, though he still said nothing. "Just what the hell do you want. You have killed all of us and said nothing, curse you." Strifes finally broke off his emotionless face into a smile, mischievous as it was. His red-eyes locked on the man as he slowly began to lose his will to fight, only then was he released from Strifes grasp. His body hit the ground like a sack of potatoes as he coughed and wheezed, trying to catch his breath. Around his neck was a thick layer of ice in the shape of Strifes hand-print, leaving the man's neck feeling numb and his very breath cold. "You pathetic hunters and your self-righteous bullshit. You call me a monster, yet known of my kind have had the audacity to kill children simply because you fear a name. I see you humans for what you are and your prophetic end is slowly coming into fruition," Strifes said, disdain clearly in his voice, "I know you know where some of the Blackthorns are and you will tell me." The hunter, still recovering chuckled to himself as he leaned his back against the wall, "Why the fuck would I do that." Strifes smiled at the hunter as he squatted down and reached for the man's skull. Screams could be heard from miles away as Strifes thrust two into the eyes of the hunter, "I can keep you alive for a long time hunter, even if you don't tell me I will eventually find them. However," he began, removing his ice hands from the hunters head, "The longer I search, the longer your torment will last. Trust me when I say I am quit skilled at keeping you alive through torture." Gasping for breath, the hunter finally relented and divulged the information Strifes needed. "A young Blackthorn in New York...I'm gonna need a hotel, no doubt," Strifes said annoyed as he stood up and walked away from the hunter. "If any should ask who took your eye's from you, hunter, tell them this was nothing more than a royal pardon from the Frozen King." With that he walked away, laughing as he went into the night air.

It took a matter of weeks to leave from Canada to America, especially since Strifes preferred to drive himself rather than rely on humans and their constant malfunctioning technology. By the time he reached New York it was late in the evening, though from the look of the people still filling the streets it hardly seemed so late. It was the city that never sleeps, after all. Wasting little time, Strifes pursued the information he had acquired and arrived at some building. Almost immediately his presence was met with an apparent doorman, who was by now feeling the chill from Strifes presence alone. "Can I help you, sir," he asked, ignoring the fact he could see his breath when it was still in the middle of summer. "I'm looking for a friend of mine, perhaps you can point me in his direction," he asked nicely, though his face remained emotionless. "I'm not a mind reader, sir, perhaps you can give me a name." Strifes smiled at the comment, "Blackthorn." The man's eyes widened as he stepped back, "Blackthorn you say, the rooftops," Strifes wasted no more time with the doorman and walked passed him toward the stairs. He made his way all the way to the top and remained as casual as he was when he began.

As he ascended the stairs, he was sure that the power of his ring had already given away his arrival. The chilling aura being the calling card of the Frozen King, those that knew of him would this. Those that didn't would likely find this to be a strange occurrence in the middle of summer. Upon arriving to the top he pushed open the door with such force it slammed into the wall and remained stuck there. He noticed two individuals already there. Almost immediately his attention fell on the man nearest to the railings. Considering the blond was not rushing to attack, like the typical hunter would, Strifes assumed him to be affiliated with this invite that was floating around. "Blackthorn," he said as he turned his attention to the only other man nearest to the railings. His cold red eyes fixed on who he could only assume was the one he was looking for, as he approached the young Blackthorn. As he walked and his long black leather jacket danced in the wind, Strifes removed the glove on his left hand in the process; pocketing it as he brandished his mark. "Show me your mark," he said calmly, though his eyes gave away the seriousness of his statement. If this was not who he was looking for, then death would come for this man and all who accompanied him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 am

Noctis knew that the man was coming up the stairs before he even got close to the stairs inside the building. Though this wasn’t a person that Noctis actually knew. But it seemed he had got word that Noctis was putting together a team and looking for members to join. Considering the fact that Noctis wasn’t truly sure who all got the message and what their total intentions of coming to meet Noctis tonight would be. As Noctis never told anyone what he was going to be forming a team for, and what those who joined him would be doing it. Shit Noctis never even gave out the name of the project that he and his teaming were going to be working on. Giving Noctis the idea that this man was only here for one of three reasons. Reason one being that he was here to attack or kill Noctis. Since even though Noctis didn’t have a name for himself his family did, and that caused a lot of people to want to destroy him as they felt it would get them their own name. Reason two being that the man was a Mercenary willing to do any work for pay. Considering Noctis did not expect anyone to really show up for his little job offer considering the fact that he didn’t give any of them any details about what they would be doing. And only Mercenary’s would show up to a job discussion not caring about what the job would actually be.

This actually kind of made Noctis have some respect for those that called themselves Mercenary’s. As they are group of people who are willing to do almost any task no matter the risk or what they will be doing as long as the price was right. Noctis considered them blood hunters though, as he felt that most just enjoyed combat and were looking for any reason to fight. Plus the fact that they also got paid to do so, and let’s be real who wouldn’t want to do something they love if they are getting paid to do so. As for the third reason, which Noctis felt was the most unlikely reason of them all. Was that this was just a normal person having a normal night and felt like coming up here to get some fresh air. Due to the spot being a very relaxing spot in the opinion of Noctis.  He loved the view that it gave him over the city, and it wasn’t so high in the air that all the people bellow you looked like little ants. Plus the fresh air was also a plus. Though the man was of decent height and had very good muscle tone from what Noctis saw with his arcane sense as he never bothered to turn around and look at the man with his own eyes.

But the stranger would waste no time and go straight to the point, as he didn’t care about minor details like the name of Noctis.  And only wanted to know information on the job and how much it would pay. Spoken like a true mercenary Noctis would say to himself. As the man would make him chuckle, considering that Noctis could be asking him to throw his life away for a pointless cause, and all he cared about was the amount of money he was going to be getting paid. This being something that Noctis never truly understood, as Humans tended to put money above all other things.  Noctis would instantly start to get the pickup of a new person in the building, one who did not seem so happily as he moved through the building. Quickly making his way to the roof Noctis could only expect that this man was here for him, and that wasn’t a good a thing. He would proceed to bust through the doors as Noctis was still leaning over the rail with his eyes closed looking at the world through the powers of his father.

Instantly the man would say show me your marks. Noctis knew that he was referring to the mark of the Blackthorn on his left hand. The mark that showed he was a legit child of the Blackthorn family. And this would only make Noctis assume that the story of the Hunters that he had heard about were true, and they had finally tracked him down to make him burn at the stake for being a BlackThorn.  So much for fairy tales Noctis would think, as he turned around and opened his eyes to see the two men on the roof with him. The mercenary being only about 5 meters from Noctis himself and another 5 from the door and the man who stood by it. Meaning that it was a good twenty meters between Noctis and his would be attacker. In due time Noctis was always told at the Institute, and now Noctis could only guess that that time was here. Instantly Noctis body would start to glow with Arcane magic as his eyes changed into the color of blood red. Looking at those that now stood in front of him Noctis would proceed to give them some last words. “I have no idea who sent you here, or why you are after me. But I promise if you don’t turn back now it will be the last mistake you will ever make”.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 am

Jack waited for the man to respond, but his hearing was picking up on another individual using the stairs. “….” Jack would figure that this man was a serious player if there was more than one person answering the call, does this mean it is a competitive assignment then? Then again, it would make more sense if this was depending on the first person to get the job done, but some mercenaries lack an honor code. As Jack heard the footsteps get closer, he decides to move himself a bit closer to his potential client by one meter as he removed his trench coat. Jack revealed his adopted outfit from Lone Star, wearing mainly a black leather suit with a red chest. His quiver is now attached with two gray shoulder straps connected across the chest, and his black gloves are fingerless. Speaking of his gloves, they reach through half of his forearm. His right glove is more of a sleeve actually because it comes up to the biceps and has two patches near the forearm, but yet still fingerless. He has two pouches on each side of his thighs. One on his left one on his right each are gray and look about the size of a twilight book but are actually light because of their plastic nature. On his left calf he keeps a little slit where he stores mini tools such as a quick blade or a toothpick. He took somewhat of a timid posture as he looks at the client and the other individual by the door. Observing the small exchange, it made Jack a bit sketchy that there was another person with the information of this meeting place that didn’t seem too fond to the client. His voice was rash, and the client had a hostile reaction towards him. Jack reserved his judgment of taking any unnecessary actions, but he wasn’t beyond self-defense. Professionals are not to be underestimated, especially if these jobs are counted towards their livelihood.

“…..” Jack remained silent; nothing more was to be said as the tension continued to fill the air. He never heard of a name called Blackthorn, that name had no meaning to him. However, Jack wiggled his fingers a few times, keeping them loose just in case something was to happen.

Skill used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:49 pm

The young Blackthorn was a fool, at least that is what Strifes assumed when he did not show his brand. Perhaps the boy did not know what it meant to be a Blackthorn, that would explain why the fact the boy could not identify with the Strifes own branding on the back of his left hand. There was still a chance that this was nothing more than another hunter trap, such things weren't not unheard of. In his long lifetime, Strifes had dealt with similar situations all of which ending badly for his would be captors. His attention wavered over to other individual who was inching his way a bit closer to the younger Blackthorn, his caution apparent in his very posture. Matching the humans caution, the younger Blackthorn began to showcase his own powers in the form of a magical glow emitting from his body. It was then that Strifes assumed the foolish Blackthorn a impostor. Regardless of the origin of birth, all Blackthorn would know the branding of their family. Even after seeing this branding, the boy would still choose to flex his power in the face of this knowledge. Strifes decided that this entire ordeal was nothing more than a hunter trap and that these two were indeed hunters.

The young man nearest the railing had begun to speak, but Strifes cared very little for the words. All of the individuals here were well within the cold chilling air of his icy aura, thus the first move had already been made against them second the Frozen King arrived at this building. "You foolish hunters never stop. When will you ever learn that the moment I was conceived you all became the hunted. You waste your time with these foolish traps and schemes. I've slaughtered hundreds of your kind in the search of my brethren. Before I give you my royal pardon, you will tell me all you know about the Blackthorn residing in this shitty city. Any tricks and I will make sure your death is a very slow one," Strifes said, without so much as raising his voice or a hand. If this was indeed a trap for Blackthorn, then this fool would know something that would assist him in his search. Should he oblige him then fate would have that he be left blind for the remainder of his life. The other choice being a slow death. His red-eyes remained on the impostor though he kept the human in his peripheral. The moment either made a move that Strifes felt was aggressive, regardless how small the movement, he would release his attack upon the impostor first then move on to the human.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 am

Welcome to Forever [Open] Ogami_rei_by_khaosblader001-d6pxivt_zps6334f8e8

"You guys are f*cking idiots...."would be spoken in the most condescending tone any man would dare to muster. The statement was made at a normal decibel yet seemed to be amplified by the acoustics that should have been non existent. Laced with a hybrid compound of amusement and utter disgust the male of the dual figures who seemed to casually walk on the rooftops spoke. That icy chill that one of the Blackthorn siblings so gracefully introduced into the atmosphere would suppressed and then replaced by an uncomfortable heat barely tolerable by most. Yes, Amen too could participate in the penis swinging competition just a bit more gracefully. The image of twin silhouettes amplified by the umbra saturated area soon dissipated to bring shadowy figures to flesh. "click click click" would be heard as the male would now visibly be seen packing down a fresh pack of Newport cigarettes. He would take a decisive pause looking at the two men before shaking his head and beating the box against his hand again. A smooth flick of the thumb would pop open the top to the box as as the first stick in the pack rose up. Bringing the bod to his mouth, lips captured it by the filter and almost immediately the index finger would set the tip ablaze. Inhaling the toxic smoke he would let it feel his lungs before releasing it from his nostrils.

A pack a day gentleman since he was 13 the movement was swift and natural.  The young man...or rather what appeared to be a young man looked to be no older than 18 or 19 and on a good day could pass for 16. He shared the Blackthorn trait of Raven black hair which he accented with dark blue highlights. He wore a black sports jacket and slacks with a crisp solid black shirt underneath. His right hand was covered with a glove embroidered with the BlackThorn symbol.  Just to be a d*ck the inside of the glove said f8ck all emo's. His leather shoes were lightly polished. It was enough to bring it to a subtle luster but not enough to give off a glare. Ice blue eyes that contrasted with his natural element seemed to shift between all on the rooftops before he separated from his elder twin and took and perched on the ledge opposed to the two men similar to a bird. "Sis I see the old man wasn't breeding for brains when he made these two. It's like watching Dumb and Dumber with less funny...." Yes he was an arrogant prick and some would say rightfully so. His sister was elder by a minute and a half but he was the eldest of the males and thus the successor.

Though he really didn't want it. To be honest he really didn't want to follow their fathers never ending semen trail either. He was only doing this for Omen and he really didn't care if these half wits blew each other to Blackthorn hell with the rest of the old dusty ancestors. But Omen wanted this family bonding sh*t and he unfortunately cared about her feelings and sometimes valued her opinion so he agreed to help however miniscule the effort may be. To be honest he would rather be at the strip club a few blocks up with a pair of tits and a cold beer but alas he was babysitting mages today...yaay! He really didn't have anything else to say to the two men seeing as he firmly expressed how goofy they appeared to him. He would simply hum a tune seeing as he didn't have anything nice to say and anything further would have probably been in direct opposition of what his other half was trying to accomplish. Strong yet slender digits clasped as he awaited his female counterpart to address Rin and Stimpy over there.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Omen
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 am

Sometimes, she had to wonder what she'd gotten herself in to with all of this. Did she really want to be out here on this roof top, in the middle of the night, because of some silly kids who didn't know how to keep their heads down. Omen raised a slender hand to her temple, careful not to scratch herself with her perfectly manicured nails as she rubbed it slowly. No, this was something that had to be done. She needed these boys, as bad as an omen their frivolousness was turning out to be already. Not even the Alices could help her in this situation, and Amen was less than helpful when it came to working out family affairs. If anything, he seemed to just be there as a pretty bodyguard with a careless mouth. Regardless, she knew she needed him to be here.

The click of her black, strappy heels was lighter than expected on the stairs leading up to the roof, but then again she'd had a considerable of time to perfect her balance in them. She inspected Amen's profile idly as they ascended, wondering what he felt about this matter. Most likely she would find out as soon as they reached the others. In fact, she could already hear their voices. The woman sighed through her slightly pursed, pink lips. This was going to be a headache, for sure. It was moments like this that she wished to have the comfort of the Alices at her back -even if only for the wholeness- but she'd been trying to leave them out of Blackthorn sensitive situations until she could explain properly to Amen who they were. Which meant she also couldn't explain it to any of the other Blackthorns until that time.

A light gust of wind dragged the edges of her black skirt across her knees, giving her the urge to hold it down. The leather jacket didn't do much to keep out the cold, but that wasn't really why she'd worn it. It was more to make it look like it bothered her at all, to be honest. It would be strange to be wearing the thin white blouse without something over it and she just wasn't feeling up to a suit jacket when she dressed for this occasion. As expected, Amen wasted no time in voicing his opinion. She sighed, but simply stayed quiet at his side and let him get it all out. When he walked away, she frowned slightly at his words. "Come now, brother. That's no way to talk about our kin." The words were spoken in a soft voice. Her face was quietly neutral besides a pleasant, polite smile as she addressed the others.

There was some blonde man, one she didn't recognize, amongst those who had been bickering. Who was this? He didn't look like one of them. Her head tilted curiously at him for a moment before her large blue eyes blinked and flicked between the others. "Are threats necessary here?" She settled on the one who had spoken of royal pardons, and her smile took on an almost eerie, cryptic edge as she walked quietly towards him. "You would threaten to kill the very man you are seeking? Please, child, we are family here." She raised her hand at her side, facing the back of it towards him, so he could see the mark. Everything she said sounded so reasonable, so innocent. Even though her words were spoken low, they were easily heard. "My name is Omen, with me is my brother Amen." Her gaze flicked towards him, hoping he would take the hint and come play nice with the kids.

From him, her eyes slid to the dark haired man by the railing. "Would you mind coming here for a moment? Please, lay his suspicions to rest and show your mark. As you can already tell, we all have it but one." The blond man. Would he leave when he realized what he was getting himself in to here? It would be in his best interest, for sure, if these two turned out to be thick headed. Her hand reached out towards the man she'd spoken to, beckoning him closer. Omen was trying to be civil, to place herself as the peace medium between the men, but this calm would not last forever if they didn't cooperate. If she could not persuade them, she would just let Amen convince them, but she was hoping to avoid that.
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:17 am

A slight chuckle could be hear coming from Noctis, as the gothic looking boy who had threatened him before now confused Noctis with a hunter and told him something about a royal pardon. Now Noctis felt that there was a lot of misunderstanding going on right now. Since it seemed that both Noctis and the gothic boy were confusing one another as Hunters. Something that had never happen to Noctis, but then again it was a first time for everything. Even though Noctis was not sure why this man would be coming to his roof. Demanding that Noctis show his blackthorn mark, and then jump to the conclusion that Noctis was a hunter when he turns around and started flexing on him. None of this really added up to Noctis but then again a lot of things when it came to the Blackthorn family made no sense to Noctis. Considering he was only around the age of eighteen he had not gotten the chance to find out every single little thing about his family and what all the mark on his left hand mean to people.

Though Noctis would be side tracked as he could also sense that two more people where coming up the stairs to the roof. Meaning that the gothic prince here either had backup for whatever he had come to do. Or more people where coming to see about working for him. Either or not being good considering the current way the situation was going right now. It would most likely scare off anyone who thought about working with Noctis. As well as he fact that Noctis wasn’t too thrilled about fighting right now. Especially if it was a three vs one fight on top of this small ass roof. It would be another Male that would first walk through the doors, being about decent height which what to be like a school boy uniform on. Though Something about him made Noctis wonder who this man was. As he gave of a very strong aura, one that could not be taken lightly. And while smoking the man would proceed to Insult Noctis and the emo boy. But the words that he used would make Noctis start to wonder.

Considering that he had stated Father and these two Noctis mind would start to jump to conclusions, but it was only one that kept playing over and over in his mind. But before Noctis could have the chance to voice what he thought a seemingly short girl with big breast would also come through the door to the roof. She would seem to be the calmer of the two trying to lessen the tension that was on the roof. Stating that threats weren’t needed, though the shocking part would be her referring to Noctis and the other as their Kin. Noctis heart would start to increase in rate as he was not truly sure what all was happening, since he had only dreamed of this every truly happening and it seemed it was coming true. Everything that he had been doing for the last two years was about to be accomplished right here and now.

The girl would finally introduce herself and the other, as Omen and Amen, and at that moment the heart of Noctis would skip a beat. The Arcane energy inside of him would stop glowing and his eyes would change from the color of red into a silver color. As Noctis was uttering for words. He couldn’t believe that the brother he had been looking for was now here and for some reason several other siblings as well. Omen would then proceed to ask Noctis to come to her, though he Noctis wasn’t completely sure about this he felt that it be best he do it. And slowly Noctis would make his way to Omen holding out his left hand to her. Not being one hundred percent sure with what was about to happen, but ready to find out.

Last edited by Noctis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm

This was definitely a strange situation, was Jack involved in some sort of set up? Hunters? What the hell was this man talking about? Unless hunters were another way to describe a mercenary, Jack had no clue who any of these people were. What was all this talk about a mark? None of this made any sense, but Jack had quite a poker face. He was curious as to find out what this job was about, that was the only thing that mattered to him for the moment. This entire brother, sister, family bullshit was the last thing on his mind when it came to getting paid. Then again, Jack wasn’t as close minded as he let on, these omen and amen characters definitely had quite the aura to them. He couldn’t quite place his finger on the suspicious feeling, were they mutants like Panzer? One would assume that’s the clear picture, but there was reasonable doubt that life would be that simple. “…..” Silence once more, Jack didn’t say anything, he just watched as his potential client walked over and showed some mark. “Ehh, so he is in on all of this madness.” Jack would quietly think to himself as he bent down slowly to pick up his trench coat and put it back on. This was supposed to be nothing more than a debriefing, and jack was hardly prepared for anything that could go wrong. “I’m here for the job…” Jack would say simply before he would ultimately make up his mind based on the next actions of the young man. He was careful and kept a good eye all around him.

To be honest, Jack is more relaxed when he’s surrounded by mercenaries, only due to the fact that they were easy to understand. When it came to things that he didn’t understand, being surrounded was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm

The arrival of the twins, whom Strifes would soon come to know as Amen and Omen, had almost immediately stolen his attention from the at hand. He regarded the two with about as much respect he would offer anyone who crossed his path, with a annoyed look. He offered only a side glance at first, but only after the words of Amen were spoken. Almost immediately the cold, chilling air that always surrounded Strifes was gone as if it never existed. The once cold atmosphere was now stifling at best, though Strifes withheld any discomfort from such a thing. It was then that the woman, Omen, began to speak though her words were no better than Amen's. In the few moments of their arrival, both had insulted him as if he were a mere peon. Something good did come of it, though. His long search for those that shared his fate, the Blackthorns, was seemingly over for the moment. As Strifes had assumed, the blind fool was actually a Blackthorn, "The boy is lucky," Strifes thought as he watched the kid walk over to Omen with his hand extended. "How very human," Strifes thought as his own attention switched from the kid to Omen.

"They weren't threats, I assure you," he said plainly, folding his arms, "However, had I known the boy was blind then perhaps I would have describe my mark to him." There was a bit of sarcasm in his tone as he frowned at the boy, whom he would later know as Noctis. He diverted his attention back to Omen and Amen, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you. You who I've been searching for...well...more years than I care to recount. I am Strifes," he said, his emotionless expression now showing a small glint of satisfaction. It was then that the blond man spoke, reminding Strifes of his presence again. He did not turn to look the man's way, Strifes was not the man who invited him here thus the blond human wasn't his problem.

Now that he had found those that shared his blood, revenge can be sought for all the stolen lives. For a fear of a name. "You appear to be searching for us as well. To what end," he asked though now his attention was fully on Amen. He had heard the tales of a child of Blackthorn, even in the days when he was still being taught the skills of a hunter, of one the fire wielder. To think that in his search, this would be one of the ones he would find. The long wait was indeed worth it, "My own desire is the death of all those that would hunt us, all those that would see us dead out of fear. If that means the entire world," his attention trailed back to Omen as he spoke the last words, "So be it." Strifes was prepared for what this chanced meeting would bring, he had spent his entire life knowing. He had no true idea what the others desired, so he decided to put his cards on the table first. He wanted no illusions as to where his intentions were.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 am

He paid very little attention to the conversation. He did not do well with small talk or anything sociable for that matter unless he was drunk which was being postponed thanks to this little meeting. Sighing deeply before canting the wrist just enough to see the hands on his watch. A brief look of disappointment crossed his face knowing normally at this time he would just be inching past the state of tipsy into a comfortable slurring phase. Amen wasn't big on any type of prayer either...but today he was willing to plead with any higher power available to end this quickly so he could salvage some of the New York night life. The only benefit to looking for these morons was that they got to travel a lot. Which he really never had a chance to do. What information he had gathered was....California had the best weed, Georgia had the best strip clubs, Louisiana had the best food with the exception of BBQ which Texas had hands down. Vegas by far had the most to do and was the sh*t even if the casino's robbed you blind, all that historical crap you hear about D.C. is a lie...you will end up dead if you make a wrong turn, which still paled in comparison to Michigan. He didn't know if he crossed the state lines of a portal to hell.

Now it seemed after all that time on the road the buck stopped here. It was a bit depressing but all good things must end. He would take another glimpse at the illuminated Big Apple before joining the fray of rascals. He would take a small leap from the ledge back onto the rooftop walking a bit forward to show he was engaged but enough distance to clearly state he really didn't care to be. Another drag of the cigarette spilled smoke from his lips before he spoke. "I would shake hands but ummm you guys don't look like you own any antibacterial soap s0 I will pass." He stated instead giving a barely noticeable head nod. If he had to suffer being here he might as well make the most of it. He listened to the two men state their piece and chuckled a bit when the one with the chilled aura stated THEY were looking for other Blackthorns. "Noooooooooooooooooooo my sister was looking for you all she just drug me along. But I think it is only fair you guys know what we know about you."

Digits tapped the temple before he began speaking again. "So this is what we know. Strife you were captured and trained by hunters. I heard them speak of you a couple of times. They often compared you to me minus the power, brains, good looks, great fashion sense etc etc but whos counting." he stated with a smile. Your mom rumbled with pops and they somehow did some freaky fight slash sex type thing. You are known as the .....wait....what the f*ck the Ice King....seriously. Someone was watching Adventure Time with the kiddies." His eye diverted to the other man he would soon know as Noctis. Your mom was....a THOT, to be honest I might be your father after reading our pops journal. Dude your mom got around!" He started laughing partly in amusement but mostly because he had embellished much of what his father mentioned of Noctis's mother." Now that introductions are out of the way can we move on with life." He said before looking to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Omen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 pm

The shift of eye color was something she noticed in the young man she'd beckoned closer, but it didn't really hold any significance to her. Did that happened often? Most likely that was something she would come to figure out on her own if they stuck around -as if Omen would really let them run off at this point- regardless if it really held any substantial meaning in it's changing colors. There was something softer about this one, some lacking factor that wasn't so much weakness as it was simply missing depth. He must have been younger than they were, but she had forgotten by how much exactly. Much to her relief, he eventually did walk closer with his hand held out. She took it in hers, urging him to stand at her side as she ran her thumb over the mark on the back of his hand for a moment. Then her attention shifted back to the other with them.

This other one was speaking now, and she had an almost pensive look to her blue eyes as she regarded his words. Omen let go of the younger one's hand, and rushed stray pieces of her dark hair from her face to tuck them behind her ear. Something about the way he talked annoyed her, yet she wasn't exactly certain why. It wasn't the proper tone of how things were said -she and every one of the damn Alices spoke that way for the most part- but the choice of words maybe. Strifes, he called himself. Well...that was certainly better than the Ice King. What a silly title to appoint to yourself. What probably annoyed her more so was the fact he addressed Amen behind her when he spoke. Whether it was because he was the male of the pair, or because he knew where Amen stood in the family, it didn't matter. She'd taken the initiative here.

Yet her soft demeanor didn't change, not even when her brother spoke up like she knew he would. She let him ramble on until it became somewhat offensive, then raised her slender fingers to rub at her temple as she crossed the other arm under her chest. He was such a blabbermouth, but his free words tugged her mouth in to a smile that she hid by turning around quickly and walking towards him. "Brother please, you're making my life difficult here." At this angle, only he could see the slight glitter of her teeth through her parted lips. Thot. That was a funny word she hadn't learned yet, but pretty much understood what he meant by it. "Which means you're making all of our lives difficult as well. Show some restraint." The chiding was soft as she turned around placed a light hand on his shoulder, reminding him to go easy on the insults. Gone was her amused smile, replaced by the polite smirk once again.

"Right then. Death, destruction, world domination. That's all very lovely, Strifey. My goal is simply reuniting the family. It's our duty and the expectation placed upon us as Blackthorns. We're greater as one great tree, instead of scattered splinters." Her head tilted slightly to the side, and the hair she'd tucked away came loose again. "We're all we have in the end anyway, don't you agree?" Her brow quirked, and something subtly changed about her. Some small aspect that made the difference in how she stood and spoke. Omen's gaze shifted from them to examine her brother in profile, and from her left eye creeped something that shined like hoarfrost. The same shiny black substance cropped up along her fingers and the blazer Amen wore. Just a few inches worth of expansion, but it happened within seconds and brought a chilling air with it. Not just cold, but a certain sense of dread and even foreboding. Just being clothing she touched, Omen knew it wouldn't hurt him.

"I could care less what you boys do, but if you would be so kind as to keep your familial obligations in the forefront of your mind..." Her gaze slid back to them, but it was as if her eyes become a shade darker. The ever polite smile didn't touch that suggestion in them. "I would be so very grateful, and offer my assistance where it's needed in your individual goals, though we don't hold any more favor towards hunters than you seem to." With that, she dropped her hand from Amen's shoulder. The frost receded with it. "If you have questions, feel free to ask them, though some things I can not answer in the presence of an outsider."
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Noctis was still not one hundred percent sure what was going on right now above this roof in one of the biggest cities in world. As amazing several of his siblings had all managed to meet on this roof after they had all been looking for each other for years. But to make it even more confusing Noctis still had a certain visitor who had come to talk to him about a certain job that he wanted done. And now the family was most likely going to be scaring the human that wasn’t much older than Noctis himself. And most likely didn’t even know anything about the Blackthorn family. Noctis could only hope that this human would make the right choices while being on the roof with one of the most powerful families. Though Noctis wasn’t going to hurt the mercenary or even stop him from leaving. But then again he wasn’t sure if his knew found siblings would feel the same way towards the mercenary.

Especially the one calling himself the Ice King, as Noctis was sure that he had some anger issues and probably would have a big problem with letting the Human leave after seeing them all and what not. Considering Noctis couldn’t even imagine all the crazy shit that would be running through the Ice Kings head right now. Nor how Omen and Amen felt as they both had a dawning presence that Noctis was sure the human felt, which probably even intimidated him a little. As this feeling was one that even made Noctis uneven. A voice would then snap Noctis out of his thinking trance, as the human would finally state that he was only their for the job. Which Noctis hopped would ease the tension between the rest of the Blackthorn’s and the human right now. As Noctis did not feel like having the body of this human on his hands right now.

Next the one who called himself the Ice King would start to speak, giving his real name as Strifes. Something that Noctis thought was a very big step up from the given name of Ice King. But eh whatever floated his boat. Since Noctis wasn’t one to judge people by the things that they do. Strifes would go to mention that his goal would to be to destroy all those that hunted them. Which Noctis figured was the Hunters that he had heard about in his classes at the Magical Institute. Though unlike his siblings it seemed Noctis had never actually had to deal with the problem of running into the hunters. Since it seems he was hidden very well for all of the years that he had been alive. And from what he knew wasn’t even close to that of Amen and Omen. Strifes was probably even a couple of hundred years old even though he didn’t look it.

Amen would be next to speak, talking about what their father had told of their mothers. And instantly Noctis would become inflamed when Amen started to speak of his mother. Though Noctis had never met her or actually knew anything about her. He wasn’t going to let anyone not even Amen speak down on his family. Instantly Noctis eyes would become pitch black as he turned to face his older brother Amen. Now a dark aura could be seen around Noctis, as his magic showed how he felt about this situation right now. And in a dark gloomy voice Noctis would go on to speak to Amen. “Let’s get this straight if you every talk about my family again I will do whatever it takes for me to destroy you. Plus have you read the history books on your mother she’s wasn’t mutter better from what I read.“

Instantly after Noctis spoke the dark gloomy aura would go back to normal as his eyes also changed back to their regular color. Noctis could care less about how strong or what the history books said about Amen, but he wasn’t just going to let him walk all over him. Noctis wasn’t going to back down for anyone, even his all-powerful brother. Omen would go to speak next; it had come to seem to Noctis that she was the voice of reason of the family. She wanted them to keep their family duties in mind, though Noctis had no ideas what these obligations where. And he also wasn’t in the mood to ask questions. Considering his wasn’t in the best of moods right now.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:24 am

Russians don’t play baseball, and that was small saying that they used when someone blew up their second chance. Jack tried to confirm the job with this individual twice, and he refused to comment on it. Therefore, Jack proceeded to leave. “Enjoy your night…” Jack would simply say as he would head over to the door. But honestly, who does that? What’s the point of spreading something through the underground about a potential mercenary job when you only wanted your family members to show up? On top of that, they are all just offspring of this one guy; Jack has honestly walked into a Jerry Springer montage. Then again, it’s none of his damn business. Jack had no clue who these blackthorns were, but they were obviously some bunch of superpower mutants that looks down on other people. The name blackthorn was also going to mean “A waste of Jack’s fucking time” as a mercenary due to the fact of calling him here and practically ignoring everything that he said. Jack opened the door to the roof and proceeded to head down the stairs. That family needed the privacy anyway; they have a lot of shit to hash out. For starters, why wasn’t a condom used? It’s obvious from a statement by the Amen guy that someone wasn’t wanted up there, in a figurative sense. Its Wednesday and there is nothing on TV tonight, on top of the fact that it’s pretty cool at night in NYC. All this “conquer the world” shit was way over his head, Jack just wanted to be paid.

OOC: Alright alright, i get the vibe... im out. Enjoy the family reunion

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 pm

He said nothing right away in response to the statement of his fellow Blackthorns. Who gave a shit about parentage, anyway. His mother was an old ice witch that liked to get busy with those who held true power. Aside from her appearance in his dreams as a youth and her cryptic messages about finding the other Blackthorns, he knew and cared little about her. The only beef Strifes held was that hunters had simply stolen a life he could he had. And to steal from a king was the highest treason, in his books. The crimson-eyed Blackthorn finally broke a smile at Amen's words. He found it funny how those with power talk the most, or perhaps it was simply a trait of those who shared the Blackthorn blood. Regardless, Amen's words rang hollow in the mind of Strifes, his mother was dead therefore getting pissed wasn't gonna solve anything.

Almost right after Amen's bold attempt at personal humor, Omen began to speak. It was obvious who the brains was in this situation. She made a simple remark in regards to Amen's words, before addressing Strifes himself. A slight lectured ensued shortly after. Strifes face changed yet again as a puzzled look crossed his face, "Do you think I have been looking for those that share my blood, for the hell of it," he said in response to Omen's own reason's behind her search; little information though it was. This was slowly turning into a drawn out insult in the eyes of Strifes. He knew the importance of finding the others, he spent the majority of the last millennium doing so. Between being called a child, a fool, and questioning his direction; Strifes was reaching the limit to his patience. However, this too he hid behind that confused expression he held as he tried to figure out why these fools failed to see that. Even when the cold air emitted from her, he maintained his composure. He could feel her power, though the cold did not bother it was the presence it held that caught him. Being not to far removed from demon himself, Strifes recognized her for what she was. A demon.

Finally, the younger Blackthorn was once again flexing his powers, as if it were a threat. This time, however, it was directed at Amen. This made Strifes smirk, slightly almost as if he were forcing it. The boy had heart, that much was for certain. After his little speech about never insulting his family, Strifes chose this moment to step in. "Bare your fangs at those that deserve it, fool," he said plainly, "This is your family, dysfunctional as it is." Shortly after his statement, the human spoke up again. Addressing his departure as if it held meaning to the rest. He ignored the human and went on, diverting his attention to Omen who was the apparent mouthpiece of the two elder Blackthorns. "In regards to your statement, Omen, I have no questions. I have no clue why the hell I followed the words of a dead woman to find you all, but here I am. So save the snide remarks and history lesson, and lets get to the point," Strifes said, his eyes trailing back to Amen at the mention of snide remarks and history lesson. He then turned his attention back to Omen, "As I said, I have a war to wage. So lets get to the part where you tell us what you really want, since a family reunion hardly seems like the purpose here."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 am

That toothy grinned could almost be described as being plastered on his face as he saw Noctis react. A closed fist would raise to his lips to suppress a chuckle he knew would turn into a spontaneous outburst had he not. It was amplified when he saw his sisters immediate reaction as she hid her face as well. However, what she did next caused the peaks of his lips to return to their origins as he saw creeping ice climb up his clothing. Demonic ice was nasty stuff and his sister usually didn't break it out unless she was serious. It was not a threat but rather a gesture that it was time to get serious. With a look of disappointment he muttered "No fun".

A brush of his jacket came as the ice dissipated and the pompous light tone of his voice was now replaced with a more bass filled serious structure when he spoke. "Fine...." he simply said to his sister as he listened to strife and noted some the distasteful looks he waited for him to finish and then snickered. " Sis after careful analysis ....Noctis is brave and like you studies traditional Arcane Magic but he is very naive and as one of the younger Blackthorns has something to prove. The kid has thin skin and highly impulsive but could be useful for more than a meat shield if coached."

He took a minute to rub his temples hating the serious nature of this conversation versus his more lax status but yet and still he proceeded. "Strife....smart kid, determined, even hard working but he is consumed by revenge. Despite him being the Ice King he is a hot head. He easily detaches his emotions from his sensibilities which leaves him vulnerable. Teach him to channel his aggression and get him to look at the big picture versus he crusade for revenge and you could make a Blackthorn out of him yet." Yes Amen was an asshole by default but his antics served a dual purpose. He was also creating a psychological profile on each of them. He was adept at picking up minute things that escaped many others and let him know what the subjects of his observation were like. Pulling the cancer stick to his lips one final time before flicking it to the ground and letting his heel grind it into the cement. He went back to the edge of the building and perched again in the spot he originally carved out for himself.

Ability used

Quote :
Name: Enhanced Analytic
Range: N/A
Power Type: Main
Duration: N/A
Power:Enhanced Condition
Description: Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more intelligent than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely smarter than any level normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training. The user's mind is capable of carrying out multiple calculations and thought processes at once. The user possesses the analytical prowess of a supercomputer, allowing them to compute and process information at great speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Forever [Open]   Welcome to Forever [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Forever [Open]
Page 1 of 1