Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HamSeals
Mutant
Mutant
HamSeals

The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Poor poor Elaine, she freaked out and left New York City....confused, butthurt and very camped out. She was suppose to be camping for the summer with her best friend however when your besty trys to bang you...you start second guessing things and can end up in odd places. The judgement made by her to go to Sunny California was based on two key factors it was far away and that the private jet would take her. After a long ride on a Jet Plane and a quick change and exchange of luggage she would herself in a private limo and driving around in California. She wasn't sure where she wanted to go, but she wanted to go somewhere odd, she ordered the drive to head towards the gayest city on earth and listened.

After a couple hours of moving her feet where ever in the limo and rolling around in it they arrived at the Golden Gate bridge and began to cross, after a couple of mins of tic tact toe with the driver they managed to cross and she had him drop her off at a small park, the driver then subsequently drove to check Miss Morrow into the nicest hotel in San Francisco . The park itself held tennis courts, sand volleyball court, and a basketball court, she found herself sitting on the bench doing the thinking man pose as she watched the 8 volleyball players serve off and serve back at each other. She was still a bit shocked about what happened with Julia and keep her mind off it, she tried to distract herself with the game, but keep drifting back to what happened. After a while of watching the game another player soon arrived on the court and made the numbers uneven and she hoped somewhere in her heart they'd come pull her into the game. Yet fate had another idea as a 10th player quickly showed up and they keep playing the game away.

Behind her was a large basketball court with a couple of men jeering and making jokes behind her. For a while they didn't notice her, but eventually her massive size and beauty one of the men approached, he was a 20-25 year old African American standing at 6'5 inches (a inche shorter then her) with a skinny build walked up behind her and tried a cheezy pickup line, it held so much cheese that Elaine couldn't even register what he said. Elaine herself stood at a 6 foot and 6 inches and had a very muscular build, yet with the hourglass look, she lifted her slim body upwards towards him. "What do you want?" she asked in a angered voice. "Oh, nuffin, mama, I waz juz checking u out, u real sweet ya know?" he replied. She quickly shifted her head away from him and the ground of basketball players watching erupted in "OOOOOO!"Elaine looked down at her phone and begin to text a few of her friends and then quickly checked the time: 5:20 pm. 'Huh, its getting late...I should call the driver and go home' a thought creeped along her mind. She looked down at herself and knew why the boy approached, she was wearing a white sports bra top and small black shorts that only went 5 inches down her leg. She then pretended to hate the attention from the boys and let out a large, "Ugghhhhhh"

Items:
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Beveras in his human meat form sat calmly a ways away, reading a book no less. "Human Eithics, by Terry Goldman well if Beveras has learned anything in two thousand years its never EVER trust human ethics. Beveras looked up to see a bunch of big ass dudes playing basketball before looking back down to continue reading, chapter 4: War Times and War Crimes. Beveras chuckled once again and remember back as far as World War One and World War Two, they didn't seem to give a damn much about ethics during those times. All that mattered was kill the other before he could kill you, didn't matter how you did it. Just do it. Beveras chuckled once again before looking up to see the big ass dudes hitting on... Quite a large woman. Beveras smirked and shouted across the way "Don't try it lads, she is way out of your league." Beveras said to them with a biiiiiiig smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
HamSeals
Mutant
Mutant
HamSeals

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 am

A man sitting nearby on a bench spoke up during the small little exchange, he sat on another wooden bench at least 20-30 feet away and spoke with a large voice to get his words across to them. As the words finished bubbling from his mouth Elaine smirked and let out a laugh. The tall man in front of her began to head over to the man with snarky remarks, he was interrupted mid stride by Elaines powerful voice "What and you are? I wouldn't get so presumptuous." she said to him. This caused the tall man walking towards he to suck his teeth and return back to the game as it seems the woman was handling the man just as she had handle him.

Elaine lifted her body up and began to slowly move herself over towards him. Her body strides forward with incredible length and moved to him in a matter of seconds. She peered down at the man, he was quite small and had a impressive ability to shit talk to people twice his size. A large gust of wind blew forward and made her necklace slide ever just a inch to the side as she stared down at the man. Even though she was a woman she had a almost aggressive and imposing stature, despite the fact she was really about as harmful as a bee.

The necklace that had just moved slightly was a golden chained necklace with a very large diamond centered in it, anyone could conjecture that this women was someone with a lot of money who would stupidly wear expensive jewelry to a park. Her normal jewelry that she wore was nothing but small holes that you couldn't notice but her ears had a small cave in where she would put ear rings. The other areas that normally would have a ring of sorts in them simply had nothing there.

She peered downwards at him with one eyebrow raised as if she was really intrigued into the man, however a touch of attitude from her head being cocked told someone that she was more examining the man and silently judging him. While her arms only complied onto this look with them crossed over each other and with her body leaned back ever so slightly, she was radiating attitude with this stance and it wasn't just attitude it could also have intimidation due to her natural body shape and size. The only way someone might not be a tiny bit intimidated is if I dunno they were like a 10 foot skeleton or something. Her eyes after giving the man a quick look over looked down and fixated on his book and waited for him to respond to her comment or say something about her strangely coming over to him.

Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 am

Beveras laughed before crossing his legs and smiled at the women "I prefer women that are more on my height. But make no mistake you are still quite beautiful. And you can most certainly do better then this trash." Beveras said as he pointed towards the group of thugnificent beings. Beveras stood up, backed up a few inches and held out his left hand, the glove on his hand would be enough to hide the cold touch of his body. Beveras chuckled once again "But apologies if I had accidentally offended you, it was most certainly not my intent." Beveras smiled at the woman before noticing her necklace and smirking at it "Beautiful necklace madam, I will assume family heirloom or is it simply jewelry?." he said to comment it before setting his book down and once again reaching out with his left hand to shake her hand. Beveras looked back at the group of super thugs before chuckling "You can most certainly do better then them, but I am a married man so I am not saying I could, wouldn't trade my wife for anything in the world." Beveras said with a smile "Oh and your name is? I am Beveras, at your service. If your wondering why the name is weird its because European names are so much different from American, I get asked so often why my name is that way. I suppose I should register for a name change however..."
Back to top Go down
HamSeals
Mutant
Mutant
HamSeals

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 am

"I prefer women that are more on my height. But make no mistake you are still quite beautiful. And you can most certainly do better then this trash. But apologies if I had accidentally offended you, it was most certainly not my intent. Beautiful necklace madam, I will assume family heirloom or is it simply jewelry?.You can most certainly do better then them, but I am a married man so I am not saying I could, wouldn't trade my wife for anyt" the stupid man said but was then quickly interrupted by the lovely Elaine, *Bitch. "BBOOOOOOOOOOOORING." her voice boomed towards him. Her body staarted to turn away from him, he was a boring man reading a boring book. Her feet skipped to the left of him and began to move away. Her hand reached into her pocket and gripped around her phone and pulled it upwards towards her head. During her pulling it upwards towards her she had already clicked the call button on the limo driver. She keep walking towards what was the exit and waiting for that ringing to end and turn to a voice. After a quick conversation with the driver she slid her phone into the small pocket on her pants and began the wait for limo.

Her hand moved to behind herself and gripped onto her other arms wrist. Her hand moved down to grab a small bar of steel in her pocket, it looked as if it was a candy bar from far away, maybe with a odd color but could pass for one as it was around that size. Her mouth opened slowly and then bit down onto the steel, I large waning noise could be heard as the steel began to bend plus break and then shortly after loud crunching noises start to come from her mouth. Her loud munching can be heard around the nearby park, which is quite odd as eating doesn't make a lot of nose. It was audible but not loud enough to distract the people from their games. After placing the last bit of the steel bar in her mouth and swallowing she lifted her arms into the air and let out a large "YYYYYYYAWWWWWWNNNN" and started to head to the parking lot that was 100-200 feet away.

2 hours passed which made Elaine get increasingly more impatient and even called the limo driver multiple times with no response and eventually a large black SUV pulled up in front of her, her face looked a little surprised for a moment and then quickly shot to a oh fuck face. Then her brain quickly started knew what was going on. 2 massive men stepped out dressed in black suits stepped out. "Elaine what are you doing here? This isn't where you are supposed to be." the driver of the SUV asked. It was quickly understandable that she knew them and they knew her. "I'm 18 now, I can do whatever I want!" she scoffed. "Miss Elaine.....you know thats true, we are taking you back to one of the nearby offices and then you are going to have a talk with your father." the driver said sternly.

The other large man was now in the back grabing something, he quickly turned around towards her with a large black sweater that said Morrow Industries and a pair of matching sweat pants that had Morrow Industries on the right side. He then walked around the SUV and tossed them at her. Elaine caught the clothes in her hand and began to put them on herself, she grunted and grumbled as she put them on. "I hate you!" she yelled at them. A brief pause was caused as she finished putting her shoes back on to finish the heavily clothed sweat pants and sweatshirt. "I hate you I hate you! Why won't you just leave me be!" she screamed. The driver now calmly stepped forward and placed his arm around hers and began to tug her forward, she tried to resist a bit but knew it was futile and simply started being drug towards the car.

The two men looked quite odd, not like normal bodyguards. They looked very stone cold, they looked as if they had seen things that no one has, simply looking at them might send terror into their heart. Very odd people to be chosen for bodyguards as if that isn't at all what they did, which infact was very true. They really were expert killers and many many other things, however they were paid a lot to keep this Miss Elaine in line, most other body guard trying to 'protect her' would end up her getting caught or beaten up by her. They were men with a special set of skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)   The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of a Empire (XEK+SEALS, Open to the Committed)
Page 1 of 1