Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
What's on the Menu(open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

What's on the Menu(open)

Go down 
+2
Samael
Amen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

What's on the Menu(open) Empty
PostSubject: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Buzzing went off within the confines of the St. Francis hospital. The environment reeked of death and despair as the ER had been slow. It was because of the hospitals stagnant and declining state of occupancy that Legion had chose to have his favorite snack. Bodies littered the hospital in the most gruesome manner. Limbs were torn off and decorated the hallways and the blank white canvas walls of the hospitals were now painted in various areas with vitae. The hemoglobin had quickly settled making it look like black spots upon the walls. The bodies were not just mutilated but desecrated in the worst way. The receptionists had been decapitated and her head shoved through the small office window where I.D's were passed through.

The trail of blood however did not stop there. Contrary to the abundance of death the hospital smelled of fresh roses rather than rotting corpses. If one moved past the the main hall and could stomach to pull themselves past the thick pools of blood that would swim over the ankles and occasional chunk of flesh would come into the Labor and delivery unit. It was there where Legion the Nameless one could be found his mouth caked with crimson as he started from one crib to the next. The lights throughout the entire hospital had been shut off so only those glowing red eyes could be seen. The screams and cries of those fragile young lives falling upon death ears....helpless. Normally he had twisted a workers mind to sneak the occasional 1 or two out the back and having them report the child didn't make it or complications. However this particular day Legion could not help himself he had a bit of a sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 am

Something seemed off. Samael could feel it in the back of his head. Something had…. Happened but Samael wasn’t sure what. He strolled through the streets downtown and let his senses wander, both natural and supernatural. What was that incessant buzzing? And… terror? Something prickled at the back of his psyche, something evil and wicked. Samael hurried his steps and continued walking as he homed in on the loud buzzing sound.

It wasn’t long before he found what it was, up ahead lay a hospital. Samael had visited the place on several occasions before and he knew it to be a religiously affiliated hospital that was rather old, poor and rundown. And tonight it also seemed to be the source of something… else.

He walked towards the ER entrance, which – even late at night – should have been busy, or at least had people around, but the doors were shut, no ambulances were dropping people off, and no orderlies were running about. In fact, all of the lights seemed to be out. As he approached the doors he saw why: Blood. Blood everywhere. Bodies torn asunder, ripped apart, blood spilled up the walls and onto the ceiling even where it dripped down like this molasses into congealing puddles on the floor. And that was only the bit he could see from the light outside.

Samael stalked towards the doors and when they did not open automatically he flung them back with telekinetic force as he strode past them, his spatial senses allowing him to ‘see’ inside without any issues. As the tip of one shoe landed in a pool of blood he looked down and frowned at it, then lifted himself into the air and simply floated across the room towards the main hall, senses looking for signs of life.

He heard the cries and quickened his pace and he arrived, preceded by a slight gust of wind, into the unit where Nameless was making his feast. Samael couldn’t really help himself and he barely suppressed a rather obvious gagging sound as he realized what Nameless was doing.

“Get away from them,” Samael said, “Get. AWAY!”
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

So Pyrrhus's buddy, who was NOT his buddy was about and around in an injury costly, which was giving birth. Okay, he was dragged here on account of the fact that... wait, WHY THE FUCK WAS HE DRAGGED HERE?! Pyrrhus had better things to do... like... stuff. So whilst he was watching that person who was really not his friend giving birth, which in fact SHOULDN'T be his baby, otherwise that baby is probably going to be something strange... its not like he stands within normal scientific boundaries to which it presents any actually good reasoning resolved in such conduct. However, he has come to loathe this prospect of coming to act as a potential patriarch. Casting his presence aside, he leaves the room to get a drink in this filthy hospital. He made sure to take a hand mirror as it was posed in front of him, just not in an obstructive manner, but one within clear reflection of things, moving constantly whilst still within his vision, even were he to stand still.

He opens the door only to see pools of blood and chunks of meet wading past his knees and drenching his pants in pungent blood. Pyrrhus face-palmed. JUST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS INSIDE THIS ROOM!? And why was it that this hallway was clean when he got here, but now it is surrounded in gore and chunks of blood?! Bah, all he could smell was blood, was this how modern hospitals functioned anyways? Pooling blood till it drenches up to the knees? Suffice to say, the occupants behind him were screaming -- loudly as possible. It agitated his ears with great discourse of dissatisfaction. It rung too loudly, and Pyrrhus was NOT in a good mood. He turned around in hasteful hate, and looked them with malice in his eyes, "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. I GET IT, you are scared as FUCK, giving birth to a baby that's not mine, but for once in your life stick that tampon out of your asshole for a long time, and SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING WHORE MOUTH UP. GOOD GRIEF, I don't even have to be here for this shit..."

He turned around, and decided he shouldn't be involved in whatever the fuck was going on here. He has better things to do back at home, like deciding what to eat today. Maybe another child... those can be so hilariously gullible anyways. He just walked towards the elevator or rather the pathway to it, which then when he turned around a corner, which would lead him through the OTHER delivery unit ward since he has to go through it. He turned on some Hell-fire of evil proportions on his thumb as he stared before him some two red eyes, and on the opposite side, some guy who was freaking out. He raised an eyebrow at this. It was Hella dark, if he hadn't opened the door.

"Wooooooooooooooooooow, reaaaaal smooth, a cannibal lacking a sense of discreetness." He saw it all, all possible futures, and saw what they were in identification in one possible future, including the guy freaking out like a virgin boy who is just about to have his loins graced by the bosom of a hot woman, "Well... what are the odds? I am stuck in a room with a psychic and some sort of unholy abomination from the deepest recesses of Hell. Legion the Nameless was it? Yeaaaaaaaaah, I know what you are. The future told me already, though I doubt that psychic over there is going to tolerate who you are." He shrugged. He could see more clearly thanks to the lighting of his hell-fire gliding over his thumb. Being meters apart from the two in a good enough distance at least in his own presence rather, he trudged to the side, scooted past a few wheeled tables, apart from the Legion dude to the side as he kept to the walls, and walked to the other side, whilst keeping his vision held unto the two entities, walking past the psychic guy as he turned around, "And try NOT to FUCKING freak out, Samael. GOOD GRIEF, you need to grow a set of BALLS FOR ONCE and STOP FUCKING FREAKING OUT OVER THIS SHIT LIKE A PUSSY." YEP, he was speaking out of surface future details again. Then again, this was all based on impressions, and Pyrrhus is not exactly impressed which made him come to draw these conclusions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

On a good day, or perhaps, night, Kyrie would not be walking around these parts of New York. Naturally, she wasn't even based there. But she was present all the same, walking slowly, her gaze on the ground, her thoughts speaking a little louder than the ambient noise of New York... wait, was it just her, or had things just become a tad more quiet? She looked up and around. Her steps had brought her close to a hospital, one that didn't seem very special by the looks of it. What was a little queer was the silence that hung around it. She frowned slightly. A hospital ought to have more activity. Well, perhaps it was closed or something. With a shrug, she walked by, switching on her ESP on a whim, perhaps to see if there was anyone in the hospital lobby. And then she sensed the blood.

She paused for a second, and then her pace quickened as she made her way into the hospital. At the sight of the carnage, she recoiled slightly. She had not seen this sort of psychotic cruelty, not even during the events that had brought her to this planet. She did not need to follow the trail of blood; at this distance, she discovered three persons in a room. One of them seemed like he was eating babies. Well, her mother never told her that that was a human custom, and even if it was, eating little children was unheard of... depending on the species, anyway.

She stopped as she entered the room. She wasn't sure what the third human was up to, but she knew that the second was trying to stop the baby eater from continuing his evil work. That would mean the second human was a likely ally. Her mind gestured, and an empty crib suddenly thrust itself between the baby eater and his next victim. Without a word, she watched the baby eater, wary of his reaction. Her own action was hostile, and a similar response was likely expected. At least, Kyrie didn't need to use her eyes in the darkness, though she hoped she wouldn't have to use her ESP for too long.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Last edited by Flux on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Skyscraper sat inside of a bar in the lit up streets of New York. He was watching some football on one of the televisions drinking some brew as he heard what some of the people inside were talking about. Just various gossip and or trash talk for their favorite teams. He just kept to himself and continued to watch TV until he heard someone bring up the subject of super powered beings out of no where. They began to insult the powered beings, which caused Skyscraper to go ahead and wrap up his evening and return home. He got off of his stool and put his hands in his pockets and began to walk out.

As he walked the streets, he decided to take the long way home to relieve his thoughts. He would sprouts his photo kinetic wings and begin to fly into the air. As he did people stared up and pointed and he could hear the swears and curses as he ascended into the air. He shook his head at the remarks and simple made his way to his own home. He flew into the air, and began to pass by the local hospital. He looked below, and saw the activity to be highly low, especially for a night in New York.

He began to descend lower to the hospital. He decided to just go ahead and check things out to see what exactly is making everything so safe in the place. However, as he approached the doors, he saw that it was anything but safe. He saw the blood staining the walls and the corpses populate the hospital. He clenched his fists and put his hands out and created a blade of pure light as he slashed it forward. "This massacre will not go unpunished. Whoever you are, you are not leaving here alive." He mumbled under his breath as he looked around to see if there were any survivors or witnesses he could assist, or the criminal himself.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Devon was staring at what he didn’t know. Crimson decorated the walls and something once human filled the space where he’d have offered his license. You couldn’t call this merely horrible. Something beyond gruesome was happening here.

Tempest had been flying high above the city, watching for an area to monitor. He hadn’t noticed anything amiss with the hospital at first, but there was suddenly buzzing and darkness. Figures flew far below and some entered the bleak spot upon the brilliantly lit city.

How ironic that the emergency room was in a state of emergency? Tempest’s cynicism was perhaps his only protection right now in the face of such carnage. Light winds throughout the room fluttered and buffeted his body, keeping him aloft while simultaneously stirring up pools in the liquid life. It didn’t coagulate; it didn’t dry. It just moved, flowing onward like the veins of the building had been cut open.

Flying on, he heard screaming. It was more angry than horrific. What was happening to drive such carnage and yet a lack of fear? Tempest was glad the silence was gone, pervading disquiet rather than peace. There was nothing peaceful about this unless you enjoyed artistic frames of Tarantiono’s work. Some did enjoy it after all, and not all of them were sane.

This was why mutants were hated and feared, however. This would only be blamed on mutants. This drove the government on their genocidal rampage. Yet, Tempest could not believe a mutant would do this. This was the work of a monster. That became only too clear as the shouting drew him to the maternity ward.

Ahead there was a figure robed in black with a sword that glowed almost blindingly in the darkness. Past the door was a woman with rosen hair, a man with a mass of black curls, a surprisingly familiar face and a pair of cruel red eyes in the shadows at the extent of the blade’s light. This was a mass preparing to battle insanity, surely.

So what were they waiting for? Well, at least the guy with the blade had that. Tempest had missed the various shouts specifically, but at least he knew words had been exchanged.

A howl of wind roared down the hall as Tempest flew suddenly toward the door. “Don’t just stand there,” the black-eyed boy shouted to the one with the sword, “Stop that thing!” Blood and gore sprayed back down the hall at the downdraft created by his rushing winds, though not without flicking crimson here and there. The kaleidoscoping winds around Tempest kept him clean.

“Get him away from the babies, now!” Tempest shouted, seeking a glance from the only person he knew who was already in the room.

((OOC:
Bipolar disorder: normal. One more thread can be normal.
No rolls necessary at this time. ))
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 am

One by one the hospital grew more populated with super powered beings. It seemed that this was no longer a private party. "I see a man can't eat in peace....." he stated in a rather calm tone. The atrocity didn't really register with Nameless or rather it took a while to understand why they were in such a surprised state of mine. "Ah I see....these little tasty morsels are your young" he said tossing what would appear to be the stub of a small arm for those that could see or sense.

"I am simply higher on the food chain then you monkeys.....You don't show any sympathy to that baby chick when it's on the side of a biscuit and and mashed potatoes do you" he would wait a moment before answering his own question. "Of course you don't so why should I care about these meat bags." He moved to the next crib picking up a screaming newborn by the arm. "Besides son according to your beliefs these children have not been introduced to sin yet so I gave them a free pass to Heaven."

It was then that he would gaze at the man with the illuminating sword. "I thought I asked you never to get in my way again. I guess I'll have to break more than your hand this time. As for the rest of you I offer these terms. I am currently fighting a war in hell. The winner of this war will have unimaginable power. Those of you who are willing to join me will be rewarded substantially. Those of you who don't I urge you to simply leave me to clean my plate." He looked to the man who entered into the hospital second. "You would be highly welcomed among those who share your talents. He then looked at the female and last male who entered in the room. "Your talents would be highly welcomed as well. With that said a telekinetic force would snap the child's neck.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am

Samael truly could not believe what he was seeing. There was the Nameless one, and he had to be there… gorging on fucking babies. Of course. Because, you know, having a normal dad would be too much to ask. Samael had to get the psycho megalomaniac from hell (literally). And of course Samael had to show up and find him here in the middle of this… well, massacre was the only word for it really.

Some odd guy showed up and started freaking out and yelling something about balls, but Samael really didn’t catch most of it and it didn’t really make much sense anyways. The odd man was interrupted by the arrival of several others, namely a female who apparently acted quickly to try to stop the Nameless one from eating more babies – it would not have been anyone else moving that crib at least. Shortly after the female arrived there were two others and one of them even had a light source – some sort of bright sword.

But after Skyscraper there was Devon and Samael gaped for a moment. It figured that Devon would show here, where Samael’s father was in all his glory. What would Devon think now, after this? Devon glanced towards him and their eyes met for just a moment, a pained stare in response for Samael before he looked back to the Nameless one.

“Don’t talk about my beliefs, father,” Samael said, the word nearly a sneer, “They have a right to live their life, a chance to sin and be forgiven, and learn through Christ.” He gave a chuckle at Legion’s offer to those assembled, “Does this mean you’re actually losing, rather than fighting, this war? If you’re here trying to pick up random people? And do you really think the best way to gain assistance is by starting a massacre and asking those who come to help? This is the wrong crowd.” He narrowed his eyes, “This isn’t the way. You need to leave.”

Inside, Samael was nervous but he didn’t let on. He started wracking his brain for what he knew of exorcisms, the right prayers, the right methods. This guy was basically the devil, right? Maybe it’d work. Fat chance, really.

((OOC: At the moment I’m going with the assumption that Pyrrhus didn’t actually mention that Samael was a psychic or know his name, as his powers as written do not support that.))
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

“Fucking hell,” Devon swore loudly. This really was Samael’s father; he said so directly. Was he honestly trying to debate with the Devil? That sounded rather poetic and disastrous at the same time. He was eating children!

What war were they talking about? Devon could only stare, brow narrowed, as he lowered his arms. “You’re fucking kidding me. The Devil came to a hospital to eat children to get help to fight a war in Hell?” he shook his head. “And put the baby down! You just killed a child!”

Why would the Devil come to a hospital in New York City? How did you stop the Devil from killing people? Did you pray and hope God would send a host of angels? This was absolute insanity.

Tempest flew past the man with sword drawn. Black eyes darted around the room, taking note of the others, but remaining on the red eyed… Demon? Devil? It didn’t really matter what he was. He had killed may in the hospital and now babies. It was beyond evil.

A mere thought brought the clouds to start building outside. Tempest called for a thunderstorm, a mixture of low and high pressure colliding with snow squalls. If he needed it – and it seemed he might – then he wanted to be ready. Meanwhile, his tone deepened as he shouted further, “If you want to talk, you reject of Heaven, then stop what you’re doing. I don’t know what kind of war you’d need help in or even if I’d want you to win, but this was crossing a line.”

Raising an arm, Tempest inhaled and lightning began to dance around his fingers and up to his shoulder.

((OOC:
Bipolar disorder: normal. One more thread can be normal.
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Skyscraper gripped his blade as he stared at the one who caused the massacre of the people, including the children. "Those children didn't even get a chance to experience life. You took them out before they could even feel pain or happiness. Then you have the nerve to recruit some people for your hellish army? To avenge these fallen people, I will make sure you or your army never succeed in this "war". I will let the fallen guide my blade."

He said to him, as he acknowledged the new people who entered the hospital. "Don't listen to a word by this monster. We should all band together and eliminate him for all the fallen children, parents, and patients of this hospital. They deserved life, so if they can't live there's, neither can this abomination."

Skyscraper would throw his blade of light aiming right at the man named Legion, aiming at his torso and as soon as he released the blade, he knew from their last fight it would most likely be absorbed. He would then take out two blades and run right toward him. As he began to approach and as he did he would swing both blades at him in a horizontal slash in an attempt to cut him across his torso.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

Yooooooo giving Flux and Py another 24 hrs if they don't post Ill go ahead and go.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:27 am

(ooc gonna go ahead and post)

He heard Samael speak and simply laughed. "If I were losing you would have been killed in the most brutal way son. Think of this war as a chess game. If I am the King you would you would be a male version of the queen. The most versatile and powerful piece." he noticed the others and then went on. "My purpose here was to grab a snack and you all so happened to stumble in. Me offering such an opportunity to you all after displaying such bad table manners and interrupting my meal."

He would smile as he saw the boy crackle with lightning and his words of talk. "Now your just being rude." As he stated this blades of light came in his direction which would quickly be absorbed in the darkness. The man then went for his swords but would find the blades shattered into small pieces. If he still tried to push forward he would see the children act as a barricade thus risk of hurting the children would be unavoidable. As for Mr. Crackle and lightning nameless would blink his left eye and the sprinklers would activate. "I would watch that lightning...I prefer these children alive when I have my meal but I do enjoy a good barbecue"

Abilities
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Samael’s eyes narrowed slightly, not sure if he should be impressed or offended at being referred to as arguably the most powerful piece on the board, though not the most important. He still didn’t truly understand his role in all of this and he wasn’t sure he ever would. After all, who could understand the politics of hell, or even really what hell truly was?

Devon seemed to ready himself for action and Samael threw a glance his way, hoping that the guy wouldn’t get himself hurt attacking Legion. Samael was pretty sure it wouldn’t end well even if they all attacked together. Unfortunately the other dude wasn’t thinking quite so clearly. He watched as Skyscraper generated some light blades, flinging them at the Nameless one and then charge towards him with swords. Swords that just fell apart in his hands – yet another power of his father, apparently.

He saw the water come on and glanced again towards Devon, knowing he probably wouldn’t start shooting electricity now, or at least hopefully not. And then babies even rose up, protecting Legion and Samael just shook his head, a bit sick to his stomach.

“This is pointless,” he half shouted over the sound of the sprinkler system, “Just tell us what you want or leave.”
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:10 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the lag. will join in now...))

Kyrie glanced from one person to the other, as a few discussions were held. It seemed that the creature with glowing eyes (she was not sure if it was even human) was known by the dark haired man. In fact, if she had heard correctly, he referred to the creature as 'father'. Her eyes shifted to the black haired man, who obviously had the ability to manipulate electricity, what with all the lightning that he produced on his arm, then she watched as the hooded figure with the power of light pushed forward an attack... that was totally neutralized. Once again, she turned back to the creature. She would have expected, in a normal situation, that the creature would be wary, a little anxious, perhaps, at the number of super powered beings teamed up against him. But no, he was just cocky, certainly underestimating them to the last. That meant he was either very powerful, or just bluffing. His words, however, and his control of darkness as well as powers similar to hers, made her rule out the latter option.

She stepped forward, closer to Nameless and between his would be assailants. If they were modest, they wouldn't try putting an attack through her body. Then she fixed her gaze on those baleful pinpoints of light, and said in a voice that belied her trepidation:

"Wait... please. Killing these little ones will neither benefit you, or us. I trust we can reach a reasonable agreement. If we agree to aid you in your war, will you leave the infants alone?"

Of course, 'good' was not meant to parley with 'evil'. But given the circumstances, further battle would cause more deaths, at least by collateral damage. This was probably the most prudent thing to do, unless one of them could defeat the creature quickly... which was not likely.

"I just hope I don't regret this," she thought, as she hoped the others would see reason in her proposal.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am

Devon was all for noble heroics, but that wasn’t how the world really worked. He knew; he was attuned to it. Sometimes the world was horrible. Nature was neither good nor evil. It was perhaps a tired cliché, but it was true. A storm could destroy your entire home and family, leaving you the lone survivor. There were no morals or ethics to that.

Yes, someone here was making a choice to do these things. The hooded man was choosing to attack Satan directly, apparently. It wouldn't go well, good intentions or not. Thus, Devon wasn’t surprised by the shattering blades and the escalations of threat.

Having the Devil call you rude was just icing on the cake.

After confirming his parentage to Samael – or at least claiming it – he merely toyed with them. It was rather pathetic, but it meant something. All this demon’s actions meant something.

Lightning may scorch in a rainstorm but it wouldn't flay everyone, not until the hospital flooded anyway. Still, the power died on Tempest’s arm, more out of the hooded man’s direct assault and then the woman’s approach than anything. Like lightning was his only tool against the trespassers of nature? Just how natural was this creature anyway?

The woman was right but the calmness didn't sit right with Devon. The sight of the floating children was beyond horror. This was madness and cruelty.

“I watch lightning regularly,” Devon started despite the delay in his response due to the others. “Right now I’m more interested in your behavior though.” He nodded, glancing to the woman who had approached and then a brief shake of his head to the hooded man. “She’s right. I mean, he’s right too but that’s not going to get us anywhere.”

“I can point out how your comparison of babies to chicks was ludicrous even for you as chicks don’t grow up to become doctors, study physics, express complex emotions or even manifest powers like we have,” Devon grinned mockingly. “Or I can point out how you needed a shower because a little lightning put you on the defense. I mean, c’mon. Maybe I should point out you’re… eating children… who could grow up to help you in a war, say just like you want us to do.”

Devon inhaled sharply as his tone grew a threatening edge, “So how about you put the children down and end this bizarre hypocrisy so we can talk. I’m not presuming any sort of win/win scenario here but I’m saying we need a plan if you actually are making this deal.”

A deal with the Devil never went wrong. Did it? There weren't stories about that or anything…

((OOC:
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Skyscraper looked as his blades would crumble to pieces. He simply dropped the handles and would stop in his place. He was going to attempt to fight the man in close combat, however he had too many hostages close by for him to attempt. He simply stood his ground and looked at him. "He decided to just keep quiet before he says anything that might get the children around him killed. He looked at the others who were in here that were also opposing him. It seemed one of them was pretty good at negotiating and was trying to get Nameless to stand down. He looked at him and the rest of them and just nod.

It seems every time I see this guy, it starts trouble. He pondered int he back of his head as he looked straight at the cannibal. He crossed both of his arms together and took a deep breath. The feeling of not being able to do anything was slowly starting to eat him up inside. He hated not being able to accomplish a mission, and no matter what happens he was going to complete this mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Menu(open)   What's on the Menu(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on the Menu(open)
Page 1 of 1