Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Pyrrhus Abilities X3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Abilities X3 Empty
PostSubject: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 am

Name: Flight.
    Power: Hell-Fire Manipulation.
    Description: Bursting out flames inches apart from his feet or palms, Pyrrhus can fly at the speed of 30 meters per second at maximum velocity dependent on how much flame intensity he bursts out. It is not harmless flames, in fact, the flames are still just as volatile as Kolasi, but with a lot more force to it to actually force the user to fly on the opposite direction of where the flame is spewing out, hence the capacity to flight. The flames cannot be used in air-deprived environments though despite its supernatural nature, as a result of the fact it isn't considered at a higher grade yet.

Last edited by Pyrrhus on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Howdy.

30 meters per hour is extremely slow. Are you sure that's what you intended? I do like the intended feel, using the hellfire to propel oneself.
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 am

OH FUCK. I wanted to put 30 meters per second. Made a huge mistake there. But fixed.

Also, Tempest, by any chance are you from Legacies? And were a Hyuuga?
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 am

Ha, I thought that was off! Approved!

And nope, sorry, don't have a clue what that is.
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Trained for it here.

https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t1726-big-apple-red-training#8543

Check them apples out, chico.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

While I hope you were writing more of our your character's voice than your own, and I'd love a couple paragraph breaks for ease of reading:

Approved
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Character updated. Kolasi was on there twice, repeated the same, so I removed a copy. Any idea what that was like that?
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, I was stacking the abilities, train for them to be used longer and have lesser cooldown within the logical spectrum of a C-ranked ability. It's like learning how to pitch but not having as much proficiency in advanced things in Baseball like an accurate leap jump of a baseball itself.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Well I added a X2, though I don't think things like that are being allowed to stack any longer but of course this was already done.

At any rate, fixed that!
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Much thanks, and happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Name: Supernatural Durability.
    Power: Demonic Mimicry
    Description: Can withstand moderate bludgeons like punching through concrete of his own making, and mere implements like baseball bats or maces without his skin tearing apart or his body degrading from the damage, rather more accurately he does not get damaged from these things. It merely puts Pyrrhus above the normal human, but that does not mean he has the capacity to withstand and shrug off bullets, merely can withstand more so than usual before going down than the average human.

Name: Supernatural Strength.
    Power: Demonic Mimicry
    Description: Can lift up to a thousand pounds easily with supernatural strength. Punches and kicks can break concrete down easily, and dent thick steel, but not break it within one go like those that focus primarily on strength. Strikes are lethal to the normal human.

Name: Superhuman Speed.
    Power: Demonic Mimicry.
    Description: The user can run at 50 MPH with little problem on his part. It's as far as it goes, he is merely faster than the normal human, and can easily catch up with a car from the 1940's with little hassle, but given this is the modern age, this little information is redundant.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Sorry for the delay.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrrhus Abilities X3   Pyrrhus Abilities X3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrrhus Abilities X3
Page 1 of 1