Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchist

Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Faceless began to watch a sudden change in the group's perspective which had occurred several seconds after the newcomer had come onto the scene. His charisma and leadership were flawless, so the group's random decision to begin changing view points had caught his attention almost immediately. Something was not right. It didn't help that he didn't hear footsteps coming from the tunnels with his peak human hearing, until the man and the woman had reached the edge of the tunnel. There was no way they were magically quiet. No, the sound of rushing wind made it sound like the two were literally shooting through the tunnel at abnormal speeds. Something surely was not right with their arrival, and with his peak human intelligence, it didn't take a second to connect the dots. Grabbing the handle of a blade on his chest, he'd suddenly remove it in a swift motion and release a high frequency sound out around the area. On instinct, the people would most likely cover their ears because of the intensity. Of course that would hardly help, but his main attention was focused on the two that had just shown themselves. "My Brothers and Sisters; it seems we have a traitor in our midsts. One that wishes to put a halt to the revolution by plaguing your minds with thoughts that are not of your own. Quizzionare, be a dear and tell me who this traitor could be. Are any one of these hostages here, a supernatural threat to the revolution?" Faceless spoke with a clear tone in his communicator, making sure to stay within range of the group of hostages. On the other side of the communicator, he would get a response. "Yes." The one word answer made him take a step forward. "Yes. Yes is the answer. Tell me Sister, is it one of the two that have decided to join us this lovely morning? There would be a pause on the other end of the line, as Faceless simply focused on the crowd before him. His glances turned towards the woman and the man, who had arrived on separate occasions than the crowd. "Yes." Oh this narrowed it down even more to who was the true culprit of this sudden patriotic change in the hostages. One moment they had blamed the government, and then suddenly the next they were patriotic? Something surely was not right. Since the blade would cut off the telepath's control over the people's mind, Faceless would raise his voice and allow his charisma to wash over them. "You've been deceived my brothers and sisters. It seems the hand of the CORRUPT will not allow you to have your chance at your revolution. Let us see which of these two have been using you as puppets. Quizzionare, my sister, is the culprit the male or female?" There was a slight pause, as the group of hostages began to step away from the one named Emelie and Samael, moving closer to Faceless' position. "The male." The Faceless one took a step forward; his attention on the male. Raising a hand, he would make a gesture for the woman named Emelie to come to his side. "So my brother, it is you who wishes to keep these people chained? I do not come here as a conqueror, but as a liberator. Why would you wish to chain their minds? Why would you wish to block and hold back their true potential of reaching their utopia of freedom?" Faceless began to walk towards the man. He would be lying if he said the man didn't have his uses with such an ability to sway those convinced. Keeping him out on the world could be hindering if his powers were to grow. However, capturing him alive and slowly bending his will over to the right side, could have some promise. "Brother you live in a world that oppresses your capabilities. The revolution will give you your rights." He'd try to speak to the man with his charismatic tone. We'd see how well his defense was.

Spoiler:

Jesteria landed down in the sewers and rubbed the back of her neck with a confused expression. "I didn't think this through too well. My boss isn't talking to me right now, so I'm not sure what's going on. This isn't a part of the plan, but I've never been a girl for plans anyway." The Jester chuckled beneath her breath before turning towards the arrow wielding man. Putting on the innocent girl look, she'd give a smile and press a finger to her lips. "Maybe you could help me find my big boss? I'm sure a man like you has resources on finding people right?" She patted her foot on the ground playfully while awaiting the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am

Emelie was being quite confused all the sudden she felt like the man was a liar and evil. He couldn't be trusted at all, she felt like he was a evil thing and he must be killed. She was about to act on her wish by slowly lifting her hand up and then all the sudden, a vibration let out and her mind went back down and the spell was broken. She relaxed and stared at the man, her ears hurt immensely. Emelie was now with the group they all seemingly followed every word of the man, herself even joined in on the yeses and nos. She chimmed in with them, she did understand that they were directed at her, but she knew she was not of the change in themselves. The man had noticed her somehow and beckoned her over, she was excited and let out a slight sigh. She quickly walked over to him and was feeling extremely giddie at what he did. She was ecstatic in the fact that he'd called her over, his claim was correct that the military was being abusive. "Revoultion? I've seen roughly the thing they did...my sense couldn't pick it all up, but it almost seemed as if they shot civilllans. They caused large blast, my vision was fuzzy but it seemed as if they were destroying the city not protecting it. You must see the light or or I am afraid for you." she said this in a soft yet sweet voice, as if she was describing it with true a shy depressed way. She looked down and away at Faceless, she stared dircetly at him and spoke these words. "I will help you, I understand, I will do anything for you." she said in complete seriousness. Her hand lifted and it aimed at the man, she still stared at the Faceless. Her arm was aimed at Sam as he was split from the group who chanted the yeses. "Just give me your word." she said as a tear dropped down her cheek.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am

Once in the sewer Lone Star had no clue what was going to happen. Maybe he was going to get stuck in a minor debacle with this clown girl or maybe not. It was gonna be something. It always was. And he knew this. Once the clown girl started rubbing the back of her neck Lone Star released a sigh because any man who has ever been with a woman knows words accompanies that and they are never what a man wants to hear. She'd say she was not in her bosses graces right now and she wanted Lone Star's help to find him. This caused him to sigh again as Lone Star heard a voice "NO. NO NO NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. STAR DON'T YOU DO IT. THE BITCH IS CRAZY." Lone Star would chuckle for a moment because he knew who that voice belonged to. It was Light Year and he was oddly enough still connected. He must had not been to far into the sewers for Lone Star to be out of his reach. Lone Star would activate his jet Boots as he signaled for the clown to follow him with a simple head nod. He'd then come up and proceed to his Star Car which was just out of the war zone. Lone Star couldn't stop the situation at hand but by working with the clown he could learn something "Light Year I'm coming back to base and I'm bringing her with me. Star Out" No response came back from Jacob but upon reaching the Star Car Lone Star would hop in and a noise would be heard "Star Car. Activated. Passengers: Lone Star, Guest. Destination. Star Headquarters." With that said Lone Star drove off with or without the Clown.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

Samael casually made his way amongst the onlookers and hostages who he had rescued, carefully changing their thoughts here and there. It seemed to be working and there were less people talking about how bad the military was and more talking about how it had saved them. But then everything went wrong. That ear splitting sound started and everyone covered their ears, including Samael who it seemed to hurt the worst. He cried out softly and looked around for the source – a source which was soon apparent.

He fell to his knees, hands over his ears even tighter as he tried to block it out to no avail. As he knelt there on the ground, the strange figure walked up to him. Samael managed to look up, taking note of the odd dagger that seemed to be producing the sound. He scowled at it even as he fought to hear the words the man said over the piercing sound in his ears. The revolution would give him rights? He doubted it… not if all of this was the man’s doing. All of these deaths. Was it?

Then that stupid crazy woman chimed in again and he barked a laugh, obviously making it known that she was full of shit with her sweet ways. She lifted a hand and aimed it towards him, and Samael knew she was a mutant, this was a threat, yet he couldn’t do anything right now. Or could he?

He glanced from her, back to the man, and the dagger again. It was blocking his powers based on sound, that part was obvious. It wouldn’t be hard to burst his own ear drums with his fingers, he could always heal it later thanks to his father’s powers. Then it would be easy to take that dagger and drive it into that fake woman’s heart from behind, and she’d never see it coming because there’d be no one actually wielding it and it wouldn’t even make a hint of a sound. It’d be easy as pie, in fact and she’d be dead before she knew what hit her.

But no, he wasn’t going to do that now. He had some… other plans. He pressed his hands harder over his ears, staring at the Faceless man. “Stop!” he half shouted over the noise, “Turn it off! Turn it off and we can talk. I give you my word as a man of God that I won’t try anything else on you or them-“ he nodded towards the hostages “-for the rest of the night at least.”

Samael stared at the man, slowly lowering his hands regardless of the noise, “What about your revolution?”

Back to top Go down
Anarchist

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 am

Faceless saw every detail in the man's face. He analyzed the man's shifty eyes, looking towards the woman, then to him, and then to the dagger. Obviously there was a plan cooking within that mind of his; as his body language basically spilled what was on his mind. Faceless couldn't help but be slightly intrigued on what their connection could have been. Perhaps previous lovers? Rivals? Faceless would be lying if he wasn't quite interested in this feint connection. Instead of walking upon the man, Faceless would suddenly stop his advance. He could see it in the man's eyes that he had some nefarious thoughts running through his head. His act of wishing the Faceless one to sheath the blade would be promptly denied. "I was not behind the attack on your city. If I was, I would be there assisting them. I was simply a spectator, and what I saw was an army that struck down more than the enemy. An army that struck down its own without a second breath. I see no teams helping people evacuate the city, do you? I see no one attempting to help the bystanders of this attack. The politicians in that office you call a government care for themselves. For their own protection. They have their hidden bunkers, their bodyguards, and their speed dial for military back up. The average man, instead, must try to protect his family from attackers, and his own country's army. The government brainwashes its people to live in fear of mutant kind: putting the primary focus on hate on these people with "abilities." They do this so the attention is off themselves." The hostages watched the man's speech from the sidelines. Nods were shown, and some even yelled out their concern. "The People of Washington DC need to know we have not abandoned them. You hostages should go claim your safety in the neighboring city. Atleast until the flames die down. You wouldn't wish to be shot by the person "protecting" you, would you?" Focusing towards Samael, the next line would be specifically for him. "I'll be keeping tabs on you. After all, I am the Revolution." With this last phrase, the man turned and began to leave the area. Keeping the dagger in a firm grip to keep its ability in play, he'd slick his boots across the ground. A silver light would begin to emit from the soles of the footwear as he'd begin to leave. At this time, the people began to scatter aswell. Following his advice. They'd follow the path into the next city limits that sat over the hills to their back towards silver spring. They seemed excited, as they scattered out in an attempt of running to the city barefoot and as fast as possible. Faceless, on the other hand, would continue to walk while keeping close contact with Quizzionare on the other side of the line. "Will he interfere?"..The man mumbled beneath his breath to the female on the other line.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am

After the long moments of speaking and Faceless endless words that seemed only to hammer in the point further, she wondered with him no leaving was she to follow. He'd beckoned her to come by his side, did she follow him or not? She had nothing to say but look at the full figure of Faceless and wonder what to do, she keep herself trained on the Sam wondering what he'd do. Her arm had now dropped and she would began to follow Faceless towards where ever he was to go, She was unsure of what he wanted or why'd he'd called her over. She simply knew that he'd called her to the side and began walking away. Was this to tell her come with or what? She was unsure, she didn't want to make an incorrect assumption and follow him. Only to get thrown away, Faceless had explained himself well and had made his point. She'd been at his side and know his was moving forward, she'd simply follow him. Trailing behind him only a step behind, not sure if to follow or not. She'd keep pace with him and hope that she was going to be taken along for the ride. She'd keep following him in stride with him now, she didn't hear what he mumbled. But she kept up and was now walking beside him, they were only a few feet away. She'd keep with him, hopefully he say nothing and take her with him. She was unsure and looked like a puppy dog in yearning to follow him, she had the cutest most desperate look on her face and would hope he'd keep herself with him. Although she still didn't trust Sam and keep focusing her ki sense on him and make sure he didn't make any moves.

Name: Enhanced Sense
Power: Chi Manipulation
Description: She can now sense people within a 100 meter radius, this is done by sense the energy that all people produce. This also gives her a good idea of the person or objects destruction level. She can dodge things if being snuck up on by 3/4 of her total speed or reaction time if attempting to teleport. Lastly this picture a mental image in her head, if used, much better then site, as the objects are formed by the energy they produce.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 am

Samael fought against the sound of the dagger, struggling to keep his feet and managing it through sheer willpower alone. It was almost unbearable. He wasn't entirely sure he believed the man. Why would he be here at the end of this escape tunnel? He must have known what was going to happen. Sitting by and watching it... that was almost as bad as being directly involved.

Still, the man's charisma was hard to deny, and it made Samael want to believe him. And, Samael had to admit, that man had a point. Mutants - and people who were different like Samael himself - were different. It had to be stopped, but Samael didn't think this was the way, was it? There had to be other ways. But the man turned to leave and Samael just shook his head, glancing around and watching as the people started to head towards town.

As the Faceless man moved farther away and Samael found himself more easily able to think, he pondered rounding up the hostages as they left and re-writing things. But no, he'd wait and see how things worked out. It was sad, though, that they would never know it was Samael himself who rescued them all. The strange girl had seem to be almost working with them, at least before she killed them. And the police. The hostages probably would have been next.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 am

((Is this something that we need to post up to get Prestiged?))
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]   Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinister Trouble in Little DC [Mission]
Page 1 of 1