Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Zod didnt care, the mission was the only thing that mattered. "You would have killed her anyway... no matter what... i still wouldnt be free from guilt. A death is a death... i taken the first step." The bullets pierce through zod as he continues flying forward... they did hit... but he couldnt stop...this was his chance. He gathers the last of his strength to shoot his wide range heat vision at the women as he slowly loses consciousness. "And i wont let that stop me now. " His self substance couldn't completely ignore the fact that his heart was pierced. But his partner refused to shoot...he does nothing but talk.
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Ultima saw the woman was burned to a crisp. He saw as her body laid lifeless. To top it all off...their target wasn't even effected by the blast. "She died...in vain?" He asked himself, as he looked down and fell to his knees. "She...is dead. For nothing? YOU KILLED HER FOR NO REASON? HOW COULD YOU KILL HER? SHE IS GONNA GET THE FUCKING FLASH DRIVE AND KILLED THE GIRL FUCK NO YOUR FUCKING DEAD!" He mentally shouted in his head, as he aimed his solar powered cannon at her. He began to fire several shots at her the second she rose her gun at Zod.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Luckily bullets travelled faster than the man's solar blast, so her shots would have landed far before the robot's little solar cannon. However, it did give her a reason to move out the way and dodge. With efficiency, she used rubble from the previous destroyed building as cover from the blasts. Luckily, it would double as cover for the man's second heat wave attack, destroying even more property. This time the woman did feel alot of the heat, but luckily the rubble was like an oven. It trapped heat, which kept it off of her for the majority. However, she did get first degree burns on her shoulders that were pressed against the boulder, bracing it from the blast so it didn't fall over. Once it was finally done, she even cursed beneath her breath. She needed a day job. The woman's eye would wince at the pain on her right shoulder. These damn guys didn't give up. "How many innocent people need to die before you hand over that flash drive?! If you're trying to be a hero, then you're doing a bad job at it. You need to ask yourself this. Who are you trying to protect by being a hero? The people! And now you're here killing them like they're nothing. I'm not the villain here, you both are." The woman yelled this, as she peeked around her cover at the two heroes that were plaguing her mission. "Here's a proposition. You give me the doctor and the Flash Drive, and I'll let you put all the blame of this wreckage on me. You'll still look like a hero, and I'll have the information I need. Win, Win situation. This information I'm trying to retrieve is no where near as dangerous as you, seeing how you HUFFED and PUFFED and blew a building down!" Though she joked about the last part, it was true. She had the bruises to prove it. "Just give me the doctor and the drive, and we can all walk away from this."
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 am

Zod lands on a nearby rooftop, he needed to stop moving. He needed to be stationary for a few moments. "I know what i did, and i wouldn't mind taking responsibility for it. I did wrong.... but this... is because of your profession. How many people died because of you. At least i tried.... with your skills *cough* this is all you could think of doing?" Could she notice that he was hurt, he wondered. His partner mate him, but that was the only thing he could do. Rely on a person who hated every single action he has taken today.
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Ultima looked at the doctor, and back up at the roof top. "This is dragging on way too long." He shouted out loud at the two, as he grabbed a light post on the ground. With his superior super strength, he was easily able to grab it. He aimed it up at them as if it was a javelin. He would attempt to launch it aiming at the building top, aiming to knock her off it. He was getting quite exhausted, and he would rather die then let her take another life. He however was trying to save the doctor, as for his partner. He could care less about him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 am

The female mercenary would look towards the robotic male that seemed so tired of the situation. He lifted a pole with his bare hands..Strong. And with this, he threw it towards the mercenary like a javelin. The woman was no acrobatic by any means, so planning an elaborate dodge wasn't her game play. However she did have wings and she knew how to use them. With one flap, it took her off the ground and up alittle above the trajectory of the pole. As it went pass, it would hit her foot. All it took was a little contact to initiate her homing beacon. The moment it touched her, though causing her to spin and hit a wall, the pole would turn in midair and head straight back towards the thrower who launched it towards her. AKA, the Robot. With this pole now being the main attraction, the woman would push off the wall she hit and use her superior flying speed to head straight towards the doctor. Using cars on the street as cover, she'd shoot pass on a B line, and would attempt to grasp the main asset of the mission, instead of continuing to play games with the two would be heroes. Apparently they weren't going to give up. Neither would she at this point. Tug of War only went on for so long, of course. "This is getting old! How many people have to die for you two to get it? I'm not going to look forward to the bruises and burns I'm going to have to put ice on tomorrow morning either!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Zod was busy healing but he needed to get supercharged as quickly as possible "This.....is taking too long. But..." There it was, an opening. Ontop of that, his partner seems to be the basic walking battery of what he needed to get back into this. "Ultima!!! Protect the doctor!" He wondered if ultima could protect the doctor, he then looked at the bullet that came out of his wound as the healing process began. "Will this work?" Zod puts the bullets in his mouth and uses his x ray vision to find out where the women was. When he did, he spat out the bullets as if his mouth was the gun itself. The women wouldn't see it coming as his healing process continued. He then flew to cover near the broken debris of the building he knocked down, threw up as he saw a dead body... a death he caused. "What have i done..." He needed to heal the important injuries, he would heal the rest of the way when he gets close enough to ultima.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Ultima looked up and saw the pole had made contact. He nodded at it satisfied somewhat with the result, however it was much more punishment he wanted to inflict on the bitch. He looked as the woman had turned the pole as her own projectile. He anticipated this and ran and grabbed the doctor's arm. "Come on." He shouted to her, as with his high amount of strength he could easily carry her. He began to dash away, in an attempt to avoid the incoming pole and protect the doctor. He lost too many lives that day, and he would gladly lay his life down to prevent another death from occurring that night.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm

This was getting annoying! This stupid robot didn't know when to quit. He tried to run with the doctor. Outrun her? Psh, she was one of the fastest things in the sky. As she closed distance she would be blind sided by a shots "fired". They hit her arm and side, causing her to lose her flight path and spiral towards the sky. "Ugh you fuckers!" The woman cursed under her breath as she looked towards her wounds. She was certainly hit..Fuck. This would call for a strategic retreat! Putting pressure on the wound, the woman would fly into the sky and pierce the clouds. Doing an aerial dash forward, she'd leave the area. The mission was a failure, yes..But atleast she left her mark on these people.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Zod had healed up a bit, while wallowing in his sadness. Afterwars, he flew back to the building and met up with the doctor and ultima. He said nothing as he handed over the chip. "The mission was, accomplished i guess...i have no clue where she went. But... this isnt over..." He then looks at ultima. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Ultima put the doctor down and looked her in the eyes. "You ok?" She nodded to assure her safety as Ultima looked up at Zod. He shook his head and gave him an angry look. "You think this is an accomplished mission? People died to protect this fucking flash drive!" He shouted at Zod, he took off his helmet to show the amount of anger on his face. "No, I'm not fucking ok. Because of us people died. Your fucking correct about this not being over. I'm gonna crush that bitch. As for you, get your priorities straight. We are heroes. Yes we have a mission, but the civilians safety come first." He said, as he looked at the doctor. "I'm sorry about the trouble mam. IF you need anything else, call me." He said, as he walked away, without saying another word.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Zod just shook his head, next time he would be stronger. He would be ready so that none of this would ever happen again. With that he took off to heal some more.
-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2