Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Riot Squad [Mission Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Riot Squad [Mission Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Mission:https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t436-riot-squad-mission

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it seemed to be another day in the boring city of new york, and it seemed that there was nothing to do. It was snowing lightly, the flakes falling down sparely, but in large clumps, so it was sticking slightly, causing a lot of slush, instead of actual snow. Raishin was walking around in his red coat, and his loose fitting pants, and simply wandering around looking for something to do. He wished he would have snagged a police radio from the person he drained earlier, he wasn't an officer, it was simply a paranoid person that simply bought one, probably illegally. Raishin was thinking of what to do next. It seemed that the person they called nameless might call on him soon, but he was sure taking his sweet time with it. Raishin was bored, and wished to do something to cure his boredom, even though he didn't quite feel like having to deal with another super quite yet. He wanted to get as strong as possible, before he started messing with other super beings. As he wandered around, he walked into a large parking lot, where there was a large number of people with signs and such, displaying their distaste for the company that they worked for. It was a civil strike, something that would never have happened during his time, but who was he to judge the current ways. It seemed that the people were getting closer and closer to a few police cars that were there, simply to stop the people from getting violent, or trying to clear them out of the area. Soon, there would be more police officers, as someone snapped.

Raishin got to see the point where slight annoyance and anger, developed into rage and fury, and soon, someone threw a heavy rock at the police car, and the other followed suit. The police were forced to back off, and call in back up. The back up showed itself a little while later, as two large square vans, that soon produced a well oiled team of special police officers, a lot of them had shields, while the others had some sort of guns. They had canisters of things, and it seemed that the crowd had a mind of it's own, and it even had a few flammable projectiles. This scene was a large powder keg, and it simply needed someone to light it. Both parties seemed hesitant to fight, so Raishin decided to grease the wheels. He simply fired a bone from his little finger into the crowd of civilians, which hit the man in the arm, which sparked terror. The people probably believed that the police officers shot them, and then immediately started throwing rocks like crazy towards the swat members.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Ving was relaxing at his apartment; he had finally taken his day off at Shield. “Ahh it’s about time!” He kicks back and takes out his cellphone as he begins to watch TV. Ving ordered Chinese takeout to celebrate on getting his first shield paycheck. Maybe he could renovate the room, or even move out and find a better location in New York City. A condo perhaps, something that is more spacious. “Hmm… still… regular TV… wishes I had cable. Tellemundo is pretty good; those Spanish soap operas are...” Suddenly, Vings cellphone began to ring. It was from a private number, so it had to be a call from shield intelligence. He picks up and the operator begins to speak. “Mr. Rhames, I apologize to interrupt your day off but there is something you have to see. Can you turn to channel 9? “Oh cool, what is it?” As Ving changes the channel, he could see police gathering around a certain area and criminals throwing rocks at them. “What kind of messed up convention is this?” “So far there seems to be a rise of criminal activity among the minority citizens of New York City.” Ving was now calm, he laughed a bit before he spoke. “Ok so, I know I’m an operative. This is hardly super related, unless their minds or emotions are being provoked by a super…. Or they are using one with them… or it’s a terrorist that the police can’t handle... they should be able to ha-““There is a strange form of energy that’s being emitted among the area, it might be super related.”

Ving’s tone then changed, it might have been as serious as they explained. Shield doesn’t call for any apparent reason. It was stupid for him to doubt the operator, he then begins to get up and get dressed. He puts his cellphone on speaker, so he would be able to multitask more efficiently. “So, where exactly is this riot taken place?” “Just around central park, authorities have been seen guiding people to safety. Violence broke out not too long ago, the conflict has started. The energy reading is still around, just in case…your powers might be need to take care of any approaching threat. Or to help the riot squad subdue the crowd” “Yea I had a feeling I was needed regardless, do I get another day off?” “You got it!” “Good….. Well then... with that being said...” Ultraman was finished dressing, he then activated his powers and his armor was formed, it turned his suit to a much lighter color. He then flies out of the window towards central park. “I wonder what I’m dealing with this time; it’s never easy… so I have to stay on my toes.” Ultraman applied another layers for a bit of a boost so he could fly faster. Soon, he reached central park and approached a nearby sergeant that was a part of the riot squad. “How is it?” “Ultraman, these guys are all riled up. Might need your help.” “That’s what I’m here for.”

Number of words: 510
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 pm

As the rioters continued, it seemed that someone glowing, and very strange looking, suddenly showed up, and reported in to the riot officers. This was surely an interesting development, and Raishin was eager to see what this super was capable of. He felt the need to rush in, and fight this person head on, considering sneaky and underhanded tactics weren't for him. Chemicals and poisons were fine for Raishin, simply because some had antidotes or powerful immune systems to counteract them, and the under handed tactics he was thinking about would be something like attacking him from behind or something, which seemed a bit cowardly. The last thing Raishin was was a coward, and he simply looked at the man. He decided to join the fray, and simply walked in front of the rioters, blocking them from the riot squad. Well, he was almost in the middle of it, and he looked at the man, through the thin openings of the mask that he wore on his head made of bandages. The bandages had three vertical eyes on it, which simply looked creepy, and he smiled at the man. The smile showed his sharp teeth, although none would figure him as a vampire, he looked more like a mummy, especially when suddenly, his shirt would disintegrate, the particles turning into his other outfit, which was his mummy wraps, and it wouldn't cover his top half, allowing his skinny figure to be shown. His upper body was very thin and pale, almost sickly, as you could even see the outlines of his ribs.

Raishin didn't speak, he simply looked at the man he would most likely be fighting, and Raishin turned his head. Raishin pointed his head towards the heavens, and let out a blood curdling scream, which stopped the rioters from throwing their rocks into the shields, and would most likely cause him to be the absolute center of attention, which Raishin loved.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 am

Ultraman shivers for a second. “What in the hell was that?! Yooo…. Who got raped out here?” Ultraman looks around and he sees the weird like being in bandages. He then puts his hand on his helmet. “You get this? I need some Intel” “No, he’s new to the shield data banks. Not brand new, we just never recorded him. ““Why the hell not? Look at him!” “Low activity, it’s hard to put surveillance on something like that. Masking its presence, it a being that isn’t from here.” “Oh great, another alien. You know, we need to put up a ticket booth in space and start charging these things. Because for some reason, earth has become the new vacation spot for all types of weird Sh*T.” After Ultraman finished venting out his feelings and thoughts, he then continues talking to the operator in a soft tone. “Engane?” “Yes, I can’t even begin to list the strength parameters on this thing.” “So its way stronger than me?”

Ultraman remembers the practice match he had with Gabriel. Gabe was amazingly strong, that dimension crap was annoying as hell. The main point was that Ultraman stood up to Gabe with conviction, and he was going to do the same with any opponent. “His name is rashin, he’s a vampire. That must be the energy readings, and being in a crowd. ““Ya I seen that twilight Sh*t, he’s compelling them towards violence right?” “Ahh…umm... yes most likely MR. Rhames that the influence must be coming from the vampire. Please, remember New Jersey. “Roger that…No chances, no negotiations. The don’t even know what kind of danger they’re in. I’ll take care of it.” Ultraman then turns to the Riot officer. “Not too sure if this is classified, but they might be under control by some form of mind control. Non-lethal if you can, tranquilizer rounds could work wonders. Just leave the super to me and keep the crowd contained.” Ultraman then flies over to the vampire, hovering over but keeping a distance. His arms folded with a look that screams at the fact that he was unimpressed. “Well what do we have here? The Transylvania homeless bum? Who dressed you? Was it your mother, or did you kill her too? I don’t care about your story, I don’t give a fu*k why you’re here. But the human race is off the menu, and what you consider the pleasures of this planet is off limits. I’m Ultraman, and you picked the wrong town. Get the hell out of my city right now, or you gon learn today… just how capable I am in protecting it.”

Ultraman was serious; New Jersey was like a holocaust. “Not new York” That Ultraman thought to himself. He was not going to allow any kind of repeat of the destruction of the city. New York would stand firm, there was no reinforcement. The shield operatives were doing their own thing, so he would protect this place or die trying. He trained hard, and it was time to put his training to good use.

Number of words: 512

Active abilities
Spoiler:

Skills:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 pm

It seemed that Raishin had some competition, finally, he was able to put his skills to the test, especially against a super. It seemed that he had some sort of armor on him that was glowing a strange blue color, so of course Raishin wasn't going to get too close to him, until of course he would be able to bring the man down. Usually barriers were simply that, something to keep outside forces out, but the glowing of this man's suit made it seem like he was covered in lasers, which meant that he armor might actually harm things or people that got too close. So, for now, he would simply observe. The man spoke like a true New Yorker, in that he swore quite a bit, and then was incredibly hostile towards Raishin. He then went on a long winded speech about how strong he was, and how able he was in protecting the city. He didn't quite know this, but Raishin didn't want to destroy the city, he simply wanted to have fun, and this person was the greatest one to allow him his fun so far. However, he was very rude to Raishin, so he would have to show the young man what he would have to deal with here in the big leagues. Raishin simply shot a condensed spike made of bone out of his wrist, when it seemed that the man was deep in thought. Raishin not only wanted to test the man's abilities, but wanted to see what he would do when he realized he had to focus completely on protecting himself in this fight, and had to ignore the police.

The spike was about the length of a football, but it wasn't aimed towards Ultraman, no no, it was aimed towards the riot officers which were behind him. It was going fairly fast, and Raishin wanted to test if the man had enhanced speed, enhanced reflexes, or even a power to shoot it out of the sky. However, if he didn't have any of those things, he would see the smile on Raishin's face grow wider, as a riot officer with a bean bag riot shotgun, would get the spike through his chest. Shooting things in the head was the most effective way of bringing them down, but not the funnest. The man would live for only a few seconds, before his heart would stop beating. This would give everyone around the riot officer a sense of dread, seeing the life drain out of one of their comrades. If nothing else, it would make them angry, and angry people almost never think straight, so it would be easier to dispatch them regardless.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riot Squad [Mission Topic]   Riot Squad [Mission Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Riot Squad [Mission Topic]
Page 1 of 1