Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) Empty
PostSubject: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Ultima finally made his way to New York. He was just visiting Omega Labs and received some new tech and modifications from their they said would be highly useful for him to use in on his assignments and jobs. In New York, Omega Labs had a sub lab where he would be going to pick up his tech and test it out. The lab was on the north side of New York, and he would be heading right there. All he had to do was figure out the New York City's train system and get there.

He got off of a subway train he was told to board to make it there. He was catching several stares and glances due to his physical appearance. His robotic parts didn't exactly scare the people, just intrigued them. He knew they had to be used to unusual stuff by now, I mean look at all the super heroes and villains destroying the town. I'm pretty sure a robot could walk around town without people running and jumping in fear. He looked and saw the children pointing and comparing him to their favorite toys and television shows heroes. Ultima simply groaned when he heard the people whispering about him and he only turned his head.

He walked out of the train when it reached its stop in northern New York. As he exited the train, he looked both ways and began to walk out of the station. People continued to stare him down as he walked past them on his way to Omega Labs. Damn it, why do they all stare? Heroes can dress like spiders, bats, hedgehogs, and go around scantly clad. I even saw a dude wearing tights and a pair of underpants on top of them and they pretty much praise him and call him a hero and hold parades for him daily. However, if a technorganic being walks down the streets he gets plenty of stares. Shit like this always happens to me.

He finally made it Omega Labs, where all the scientists seem to be excited to see him walk through the door. It annoyed him seeing all of them because they were no different then the people he just saw outside. They always looked at him like he was different. He just wished that someone would look at him like he wasn't a freak. However, he didn't at the same time. He knew everyone was incapable of looking at him as if he was different, he knew people were gonna look at him like he was different. He just wanted to be alone if people weren't going to look at him weird.

"Jackson. Get the hell out here. Where the hell are these modifications? I need them." He yelled out loud to the room, as he put his hand out and formed his hand into a hammer. He hit a wall causing a giant bulge in the wall and turned his hand back into a regular fist and continued to walk through the building. A man in a white coat walked out of a room, with something in his hand, as he walked toward to him. "Ahhh Alejandro you finally made it here. Here son I got you the enhancements. They are all on this flash drive, however its up to you to learn how to use them, download them, and activate them yourself. It also won't be an easy process but you have done much more harder." The doctor said to Ultima, as he groaned.

"Don't call me Alejandro, my name is Ultima now. Also...thanks." He muttered under his breath, as he took the flash drive and he looked at his arm and plugged the flash drive in. The files were download and he searched through them and found one he took a liking to. IT was labeled "Super Sterngth.EXE." He downloaded it, and he looked around, and grabbed a desk in the lab and lifted it into the air easily. "Hmm, this is pretty cool."

669/600 Super Strength Mod Achieved
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Ever since finding his way back, Thanatos had been even more lost than before. Going back to the underworld after such an extensive, absence would be complicated at best. Not only that but it appeared that the world, or atleast the city seems to have gone to complete hell. Full of people, pollution, crime drugs, on second thought maybe it was exactly the same. Certain things about these humans just didn't seem to change no matter what. As Thanatos walked through the streets so deeply lost in thought a wave of people became sick behind him. He wasn't entirely aware of it, and it would never be too serious, so long as he didn't stop near a person for too long. The aura of death wrapped around his body, as restlessness from being away from his home piled in. Seems like no matter how much he may claim to despise his situation he was always pulled back to these humans. Maybe it was the power that god's bestowed upon him. Maybe some part of it, just forced him to be drawn to the place that had the most amount of pain and suffering that he could get too. Since hell really wasn't always a pleasant place to be even for him that left earth. Atleast however they had blessed him with the ability to blend in. Choosing to allow Thanatos to maintain in a human form. Guess there really was no way to force him to witness death and destruction if people refused to be near him to begin with. Stopping, the young man decided to turn randomly, having not set destination he was really walking aimlessly.

Being slightly special from most of the people he also had a bit less regard for his "life". He decided to simply cross the street without looking. For some this would spawn some person who cared to say something to the person doing the equivalent of suicide. However this was America, and this was New York, if it didn't affect them directly. People had this thing where they tended not to give a single shit in the least. So when he crossed out right into the path of an oncoming car people just looked at him crazy they didn't really say much. The warning sounds of the horn being beeped filled Thanatos's ears, snapping him from his trance and causing him to turn his head towards the source of the noise. What he found however, was a car coming for him, a sure death sentence. Luckily for Thanatos however, the person was trying their best to maintain control while slowing down and prior to that had decided to obey the speed limit. However they were not able to stop in time, and decided instead to swerve out of the way. Onto the sidewalk, where they collided with somebody. The limp body flying through the air, as the car crashed into a bench stand for those waiting for the bus to arrive. For the first time ever it truly hit home to Thanatos that he was back, even though by what he's witnessed this was truly a death of the less violent variety. The horns of other cars narrowly avoiding him went ignored as he crossed the street back over into the crowd. Some weren't sure what to do, atleast one person was shaking the poor soul who had been hit. Trying to wake them up from their slumber, which was at this point permanent. There was no special skill or anything of that sort informing Thanatos of this, just the very extensive pool of crimson blood leaking from their head. If they weren't dead, when they woke up if at all they were sure to wish for such. The other driver seemed injured but ok, safety measures and an airbag saving him. However nobody could get the door open to get them out. Upon bumping into Thanatos one of the men pushed him away violently. His nostrils flaring and anger being clear in his face. "Look what you did! Damn idiot." He couldn't fathom it anymore, the loss of human life just didn't bother him. There were about seven billion more of them left, and enough people would be born to replace this man's life tenfold within the hour. So why the hell were they all so concerned, maybe because he lost his humanity in his timeless struggle is why he couldn't remember. Turning to walk away, Thanatos suddenly felt a tug on his arm the man who had just pushed him staring at him intently. Once more the sounds of this dimension flooded back to him, as he could hear a child crying and all of the distractions around him. "Where the hell do you think your going!? I hope the cops arrest you when you arrive get back here." Thanatos didn't respond to him, he didn't even change his blank facial expression for the man. He merely tugged on his own arm in an attempt to free himself from his grasp. This man was not letting go, of course he had to run into the only good samaritan in this god forsaken city now of all times. "I said stay you piece of shit." Pulling him harder the man balled his fist and went back for a punch. Now there really aren't many things a human wouldn't do, and there are very few things you shouldn't do. As a thing only slightly more advanced than an ass scratching primate it might be best to not try to punch the equivalent of Death's little brother.

Before the bunch connected a small ball sized construct flew into his wide open mouth at it's max speed of seventy-five miles per hour. Thanatos using his control worked it down his throat into his trachea and cut off his air flow, stopping the action in it's tracks. With all dead body, the crying child, the constantly blowing horn and people trying to get the car door open, this entire exchange wen't fairly unnoticed. Then before he fell to the ground, while he began to gasp for air he slipped once more into the crowd. People were still trying to get the dying man out of the car, the doors essentially jammed shut. The fire department had been called to help but they may not make it in time. Throughout this entire situation that was causing a large commotion, one thing to note is that Thanatos never stopped projecting his essence to those around him. If something to perk his interest away from here didn't happen soon, they were all essentially doomed to hell, maybe their souls could inhabit the bridge until this whole thing was over. Then Hades could find out what to do with them, no skin off his back. Little did Thanatos know however, the research building just across the street had just the thing he was subconsciously looking for.

Abilities
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Ultima followed the scientist to some type of training facility in the back of the labs. It had several types of training equipment and they pointed over to a weight bench and they all took some clip boards and began to write things down. "Now we are going to ask you to start off by lifting some of the weights. Ultima groaned and looked at them, and spit in their direction. "I am nothing but some test dummy for all of you. You are no different then HIM!" He shouted at them. Referencing the billionaire that turned him into the Cyborg he is after the accident. He looked at them, and he started to clench his fist. You all wanna test something? Test this!" He shouted, as he punched a wall. With his new Super Strength mod he punched right through it.

He walked over to the weights they had set up and easily lifted one with one hand. He lifted it up and down and tossed it across the room. The scientist quickly ran out the way of it as it fell to the ground. He turned his arm into another giant hammer and hit the ground hard with it. The ground shook as he turned his hand into a sword and pointed it toward the men in the lab. "You mother fuckers want to test me like I'm so type of machine. Yes, I get it I am half human half machine, but I have a life. I don't need to sit in some lab and be observed like I need some type of therapy. I'm not your lab rat so stop treating me like one."

Ultima looked to the side, and saw men armed with weapons. They all had rods surrounded in electricity as they entered the room. Ultima put his hands up into the air and pounded them. "See. When I don't wanna go along with your tests. You all just wanna throw me away like I'm so used up machine. I'm fucking sick of you." He shouted to them, as he punched another hole in the wall. A scientist approached him with his hands in the air, as Ultima raised an eyebrow under his mask.

"We don't wanna hurt you Ultima. We are doing this to help you. To make you stronger so you don't ever have to be hurt again like you were before. We wanna make you stronger so you can better yourself. We promise." He said, as Ultima walked up to him and got in his face. "Then explain why did you get the guards in here. Why are they trying to fight me?" Ultima said, as the scientist began to walk back. "To protect us, you are going on a rampage. We don't know what your gonna do. You have the unpredictability of a human, and the intelligence and strength of a robot. Your capable of pretty much anything."

Ultima nodded, and smirked. "Your damn right, I'm capable of anything. Including testing and creating my own modifications. I don't need you all anymore. Stay away from me." He said, as he began to walk out, and one scientist pointed at the guards. "Take him down. We won't let Project Ultima get away. He will make us millions." The man shouted, as Ultima turned and smiled. "Your trying to better me huh? More like better your own pockets. I said I'm leaving don't get in my way." He said, as the guards began to surround him.

Ultima put his hand up, and it suddenly transformed into a cannon. He smiled and looked at them. "You idiots gave me my mods before trying to take me out? Let's see what does he call this? Arm Cannon.EXE? I'll just call it Arm Cannon." He said, as he began to fire solar power blasts at the guards. They were all knocked away by the force of his blasts, as he ran and punched a hole through the wall. He began to run outside as he looked around he knewing police or the military would be coming so he had to hide.

687/600 Arm Cannon Achieved
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

While the commotion went on around Thanatos the people continued to get weaker. Remaining completely oblivious to what may be causing this. Most simply assumed it was the shock and intensity of the situation. Nothing had really gotten that serious yet. Thanatos could hear the sirens of police to block off the streets and fire trucks to help with the car in the distance. However it was going to be too late, by the time they activated any jaws of life to pry those doors open that man could be dead and gone. Well he had a skill, that or fate just wanted to remind him of who he was. There was no escaping the fact that wherever he went he would have to witness death and suffering, might as well get used to it. After deciding that things had run their course, Thanatos decided it was time to go. To which end he began to vacate the area, however one little thing thing occurred that drew his attention away from everything. The walls of the building across the street, by his description exploded. A, thing of metallic nature fell from the debris. At first glance it appeared to be just a hunk of twisted metal that had come off of the building. However not only Thanatos but those around soon realized that it was standing. Not only that but it was looking around as if they had just robbed a bank. Those that weren't focused on the scene before were now looking at this man, though to be fair that wasn't really many. The falling chunks of the building were far from silent, in fact it was similar to a bomb going off. Car alarms began to set off as this person frantically searched about. "Well then...thats, new I suppose?"

What the hell had happened to this god forsaken planet while he was gone. Did technology take a leap a few hundred years forward, and now humans had a robotic revolution on his hands. Oh man if that were the truth he would genuinely find that pretty damn funny. Well if anything this was a person to keep an eye on, carefully just something to do before he decided he had enough balls to go back to hell you know. Moving forward each person was suddenly removed from the field of Thanatos's life absorption. Slowly but surely their vitality would return over time. Now aware of what was going on and the fact that he was killing people by walking down the street, Thanatos's field disappeared entirely. Allowing him to get around without sending innocent bystanders to the hospital. What was most important though was to close in on this thing, whatever in the hell it was. Crossing the street, this time not lost in his own thoughts to the point that he caused a fatal accident, Thanatos closed the distance between him and the metallic beast. It was the first time he had witnessed such a thing, there really was no other thing he could do at the moment but stare at it in awe. How did it work, how did they manage to keep control of it when it wasn't causing buildings to collapse on people down below. When you think about it, why in the hell would anybody want to live in this damn city, it's a deathtrap, no wonder a bridge to the underworld formed here. Whichever direction the robot decided to take, if he decided to move in the end Thanatos would follow, using any method he had to keep up without drawing too much attention. When and if he probably did his gawking would be at it's most obvious. "Never seen such craftsmen ship. Even from those who mastered iron welding age. Interesting what they create in their spare time of they put some thought into it." It was as if this person wasn't there, or rather Thanatos was not expecting him to be sentient. Seems lately he was a little too swallowed up in his own things to care too much about others. That could end up coming back to bite him in the ass in the future.
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm

After punching a hole through the wall and watching as the fall bricks began to pile in front of him. He stepped out and looked as all the people were staring at him as he walked out of the lab. "Stop looking at me damn it. I'm not a monster." He shouted at all of the people. He started to run down the street out of the view of everyone, as he started to run away from them all. He knew that running wouldn't prove anything. All he would do is run to the stares of everyone else. As long as he had this robot exterior attached to his body, then he will be stared at as something totally different and without it, he would die. So, pretty much he would be stared at like this for the rest of his life, so he might as well get used to it.

He planted his feet into the ground, and stopped. He began to walk back into the middle of the street, and looked around at all of the people and shot his arm cannon into the air, to get the attention of the people without hurting anyone. "Everybody listen to me. If I have to be a hero to be accepted by all of you. Fine, FINE! I'll do it." He shouted at them, as he turned his arm cannon back to normal he then turned it into a sword and swung it forward.

Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

The device appeared to be malfunctioning, terribly at that. Soon after it took off it went to a fairly crowded area and began to fire it's canon into the air. At this action Thanatos quickly opened up some distance between him and this robotic device. If it was about to explode he didn't want to get caught in the explosion. Climbing your way out of hell was by no means a pleasant experience, or an easy one at that. Soon after he began to exclaim how he was, fed up with people staring at them. Trying to convince itself that it fit in with the society of people around it. Seriously why would anybody want to live in this place, it's like a gamble for you life every single day. Spawning a sword from his arm he began to swing from the air. Well this was a fairly serious system malfunction to say the least. Thanatos had made the right decision deciding to back away from him before he did anything drastic. Without a doubt he would draw the attention now of several law enforcement in the area. Chuckling he couldn't help but feel like it would be no fun if they took him down so easily. He wasn't sure what material this person was made of, but if bullets came raining down on him how would he fair in this state. Screaming out he tried, to get this things attention, hopefully it wasn't entirely beyond reason. He just had to stall it here long enough for the fun to arrive, and honestly that wouldn't be too long from now. They had already been called earlier to deal with the situation at the accident, he would just be one of those unexpected scenario's cops are never trained to handle. "Oi, fool. If you swing around like a person who has been possessed of course their going to stare at you like a demon." Thantos's eyes flared as he began to point out the obviously hostile cops. There was no reason for them to be nice to him, in fact they were probably going to ask him to put down or er, remove his weapon. Would be fun to see how this thing would react in the face of danger, would it turn docile or feral?
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm

While, Ultima was human. He was practically machine beside the fact that he has emotions. He often let his emotions get the best of him and went on fits of anger. After his procedure that turned him into the machine that he is now. He figured unleashing his rage on those other then him would make him feel better. Maybe seeing people as unhappy and sad as him, will make him just a bit happier, but it didn't. It only made him seem worse seeing that people saw him as a monster. People didn't see him as a monster because of his appearance, but because he acted like one.

Ultima looked around and saw the people looking at him. "Fine, I suppose I owe to you all to be a hero. If I help you all then maybe I will be looked at differently. Maybe helping you all become happy...maybe I can finally become happy." He said, as he returned his hand to normal. He heard the whispers and oohs and ahhs as he turned his head. He just wanted to get out of there and find somewhere else to chill.

He looked up and someone talking down to him. Saying something about how he acted and how the people look at him like a demon. "A demon? I'm no demon. I've done nothing wrong. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. I'm more then some machine. I'm something beyond your comprehension." He said back to the one, as he went through the modifications that he had downloaded, and smiled. One of the files was refereed as "SuperSpeed.EXE". Ultima smiled and nodded and selected it, and he felt as the file was being processed. "Hey you, if you think you know so much about me? You know nothing." He said, as he began to run. However, at speeds way more faster then normal. He began to soar faster, down the nearest alley away from everyone's sight.

661 Super Speed Achieved
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 pm

He calmed him down, that wasn't even on his list of likely things to happen from interacting with this beast. In fact Thanatos was more prepared to be attacked than he was to actually have this thing stop swinging around wildly. As for interactions with law enforcement, that was also far different than he expected. When scared, which is exactly what these humans appeared to be they tended to act rashly. Not thinking before they did something or simply jumping to conclusions. Quite a few of Thanatos's experiences would lead him to believe the police were going to fire on the metallic beast. Instead his decision to calmed down may have saved him having a few bullets in his body. Instead he went off on a tirade about how he would be a hero to the people. He could have started by maybe trying to stop the people dying on the street he ran away from? Maybe picking a few of the poor fools walking below the building who he dropped the rubble on out of it. Theres an entirely long list of actions he could have taken to back this up. Instead he decided to go with something completely off the wall. Looking at Thanatos he would begin another rant, talking about how he knew nothing about him. Calling himself more than a machine and that Thanatos knew nothing about him. All he could honestly think in response to that was, maybe his programming was broken? Before Thantos could get a response out he took off down an alleyway. Moving an speeds that caused all the people to take a step back. "Dammit." If he wanted to keep a low profile before that was no longer easy. Guess in the end it didn't matter with the weird crap these people are subjected too on a daily basis they may forget what he was about to accomplish all together. Hopping down from where was to chase the person, a construct lifted Thanatos slightly off the ground. Another small one made sure that he couldn't fall off of the contraption he made before rocketing him forward at the thing to catch up. Why was he following this fool was honestly beyond his wildest imagination? Still it was better than aimlessly wandering around accidentally kiling people for no reason.

Ability
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Ultima, running at completely new speeds, figured he should train the rest of his modifications in private. Experimenting out here could cause some unwanted damaged. As he ran down the alley, he stopped when he got to the other side. He looked, and saw the man riding some type of object? Ultima looked at him, and nodded. "I just wanted to show you. I'm more then a machine. I have the mind of a computer. However, I don't have limits. I can constantly learn and evolve. I'm a cyborg. I am always changing. I will always be advanced. I have limitless potential. If I see you out here, and you call me a fool again. Our next meeting won't be so nice." He shouted down the alley at the man who was chasing him, as he began to run away. "See ya." He said, as he ran away, away from the scene he just caused. He knew he would be making the 11:00 news, so he should find somewhere to watch it.

Spoiler:

Exit
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Seeing his fun was over Thanatos decided to exit the area

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)   The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cyborg goes out on the town (Thantos)
Page 1 of 1