Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Small Town Girl [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Small Town Girl [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Small Town Girl [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Small Town Girl [Training]   Small Town Girl [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:13 am

Like a bullet shooting across an open field, a certain speedster was currently booking it towards her next destination while taking the back roads. She didn't want to risk running into traffic on the main streets, as she was currently making her way around the world at a steady 308mph. Much faster than what she used to run as a child, showing that her abilities were blossoming. She was getting faster day by day, most likely because she was constantly running across the world from city to city. Controlling her power was become a problem from her..Especially when she became angry. Without serenity in her inner chaos, Tara feared she'd become a reckless mutant like the ones she already despised. The anger she felt for them was outstanding. What they did to her..To her family..What they took from her..She hated it! And she hated how the people her father worked for was doing nothing about it! Tara knew she would need to take matters into her own hands one day. That's why she was perfecting her abilities. So in the future, she'd be ready to kill the man that ruined her life..Kill the freak! That was her life goal at the moment! That was what she stood for! There was one thing her father always said to her when she was a child, and she kept it to heart. If you don't stand for something, you'd fall for anything. And she didn't want to fall and feel as helpless as she did before. She was her mother's daughter, after all. And the stories she had heard about her mother were inspirational in her troubled life. It kept her going when she was stuck in that wheel chair and gave her a purpose to keep living.

Snapping out of her thoughts and back to reality, the speedster would notice the fork in the road coming up ahead. She didn't exactly know which way to new york without looking at her map and had been running for roughly fifteen minutes without a break. Surely she was on the outskirts of the city by now. How did she know this? It was simple mathematics. She was traveling from DC to new york city at more than three hundred miles per hour and took the empty back roads that were slightly longer, but empty. If she knew where she was going exactly, she would have most likely made it there alot earlier..But sadly, she got lost along the way. Tara wasn't too smart taking the roads. After all, she had just recently gotten her ability to walk and run. Before that, she was stuck in a chair at home for the majority of her life. Traveling was only a dream to her, but now it was an reality. She needed to regroup herself, and the best way to do that was to take a small pit stop. To play it safe, she'd take a sudden turn from the current road to head off on an exit. The signs showed a motel was just ahead. That was perfect..An easy place that didn't allow those to track you down easily.

As she ran up to the entrance of the motel, she'd skid to a stop and cause dirt to fly up and around her. Waiting for the dust to settle, Tara would look at her clothes and notice she was covered in the dust and dirt, thanks to her unsubtle stop. With a sigh, she'd think to herself on how to get rid of the dirt without picking up more. Then it suddenly snapped. Holding her breath, she would begin to vibrate her body super fast to shake the dirt of and into the air. It was safe to say this wasn't as easy as it sounded, and it certainly wasn't easy. Sometimes her arm would only vibrate, or a leg. Sometimes her whole body would begin to spasm around, as though she was having a heart attack. As she did this, she'd finally exhale and shake her head to knock the hood off. Her blonde hair would blow in the wind, as her hand reached up to grab her sunglasses and remove them aswell. "I'm going to need to work more on that later." There would be a huge gasping noise coming from behind her, and like a blur, Tara would turn to look to see a little girl playing on a tricycle on the road. The girl couldn't be more than four years old, and how her mouth was stretched open was almost inhuman. She seemed stun to see Tara's abilities..Wait, she saw her abilities?! Oh great! Well, it wasn't like anyone would listen to a little girl, right? Yeah, no way they would listen to her. The speedster would cross her arms over her chest and give a series of nods to herself. "No one would believe a little girl. I mean, she'll probably forget anyway..Right?" Tara continued to nod while reassuring herself. Meanwhile the little girl remained in the middle of the street, still amazed that the heroes she had seen on tv could possibly be one standing infront of her. If she wasn't so amazed, she would have seen the massive eighteen wheeler coming towards her at full speed.

Lucky for the little girl, Tara saw it coming, and would dash off at high speeds towards her. From the speedster's point of view, it looked like everything was moving in slow motion. With her current momentum, she'd shoot into the girl to grab her and pull her out the way of the truck with plenty of time to spare. Hell, she had enough time to turn around and knock her tricycle out the way aswell. To the naked eye, she appeared like a blur blazing through the hot sun. By the end of it all, she was standing on the side of the road, holding the girl in her arms while watching the truck drive by. Her green eyes would be narrowed, as she sighed and looked towards the girl staring up with her with a wide grin. "Great..Just great. Well..atleast you're okay." The green eyed woman would smile towards the little girl before replacing it with a frown. "I don't believe you made me smile..I'm never that vulnerable. Now let's get you back to your parents." The little girl would pull on Tara's hair, causing the woman to flinch, while she walked across the road and back towards the motel. As she got closed the distance from the motel, the girl's parents would run out from one of the various rooms to meet her. Taking their daughter in their arms, Tara would cross her own and look to the side. Could this have been her life if her mother didn't pass away and her father wasn't constantly in a laboratory. Tara couldn't help but wonder this as the parents thanked her and made their way back to their room. The speedster was left embracing herself..lost in this thought.

"I saw what you did there. You're new to these parts, huh?" A voice came from an older man that had a strong accent. It was obvious he wasn't from these parts. She'd raise a brow while turning away and looking towards the motel itself. "I'm only stopping through. I'll be gone before you can even blink." Tara's eyes would shift towards the dirt as she prepared to take off towards the next location. The older man would put a finger to the dust covered hat hanging on his head before letting a wide grin make its way across his face. "I'm not here to pester. Spend the night. The room's on me. Your little thingy there is safe with me. Saving a little girl makes you welcome here any time. You mind me askin what chur name is?" The green eyed woman would slowly turn to look towards the male before quickly looking away again. "..Jane Smith." An obvious lie, and the man knew it. But he wouldn't question her. Instead, he let out a laugh and toss her a key. "Make yourself at home, 'Jane Smith'."

Time passed and Tara found herself alone, sitting on the cheap bed in the motel. The paint on the walls were chipping and the tv only had two channels. Not like she watched it anyway. She was more interested on the vibration she had done before..Lifting a hand, she'd stare at it hard with her green eyes before concentrating. Slowly but surely her arm would begin to vibrate, getting faster..then faster..then even faster. The vibration would stem up your arm to her body, and soon the entire bed would begin to vibrate with her..Until there was a feint knock on the door, causing her to lose her concentration and suddenly stop. Pushing herself up, she'd walk to the door to look through the eye hole..There was no one there. Tara would turn to walk away before hearing another knock on the door and causing her to look through the peek hole again..Once again no one. Was someone playing a prank? Scrunching her face in annoyance, she'd pull open the door. "CUT IT OUT!" She screamed out to no one..until she heard slight whimpering below her, which revealed the little girl with tear filled eyes. Apparently Tara had scared her..

Kneeling down, the green eyed woman would place a hand on the girls head. Though she was reluctant, she forced a smile on her face. "Come on, don't cry. I'll show you something cool. A..Magic trick..Let's go around back." Tara would take the girl's hand before walking around to the back of the motel where there was an empty lot. Letting the girl scamper to the side, Tara would lift a single arm and extend it away from the motel. "I've always seen my favorite hero do this in the comics..Let's see if I can do it myself." The girl would squint her eyes before rotating her arm faster..and faster..and faster..creating a vortex that pushed out winds and caused the dirt infront of her to shoot into the air as though an explosion had occurred. Tara was surprised before happy, as she lifted her other arm to do the same thing..Not too smart, as the combined winds caused her to push herself back and slam into the wall of the motel. The impact wasn't too hard to cause damage, but she had a right mind to smack herself. Luckily the little girl ran up with a wide smile, expressing her amazement. This was the first time Tara had been praised..She was so used to being looked down upon in her life.

"So you liked that, huh? I have a few more tricks, but I'll have to save those for next time." Tara would smile at the girl before pushing herself to her feet. "It's getting late. Head inside..Okay?" The little girl would nod and run away making whoosh noises, almost like she was trying to impersonate Tara. The speedster would watch with a smile before the girl disappeared from view, and would soon turn the smile into a frown. "I need to get out of here. I'm getting too close to these people.." She spoke with doubtful words as she looked on to watch the sun slowly falling from the sky. The reason she avoided relationships was so she wasn't trapped somewhere. So she didn't forget her mission..her goal. Avenging her father was the first priority..It was what she was running after, not from. Making her way back to her room, she would begin to gather her things, preparing to continue her journey. She wouldn't even say goodbye..No, doing that would be like spitting in the girl's face. Instead, Tara would give a nonchalant salute towards the motel before dashing off at high speeds, leaving nothing but a blur behind.

Dashing between cars..Taking short cuts off the road and through the now overcoming urban jungle. Tara had made it to her destination. New York City. They said the city was always moving..This would be a perfect place for a person like herself. Always moving..Never stopping. It was like her life as a city. All the lights she saw when she shot into the city limits were almost hypnotizing! Her small town didn't have anything like this..The red and orange blur would shoot through the streets heading for the center of the city. Unlike her home town, the streets were completely full. She found herself being forced to run through the sidewalk to get anywhere, and there were a series of people blocking the way just like the high amount of cars. Being forced to cut into an alley, Tara would see a wooden fence down the far end. On instinct she began to gain speed before shooting forward and bursting through it, using the Infinite Mass Punch to manipulate momentum to her liking. This was the first time she had actually used it on an object, so once successfully making impact, she tumbled forward before rolling violently then crashing into a pile of trash cans in a comical fashion.

Sprawled with her feet in the air and her head on the ground, Tara would give an exhausted huff while staring towards the cloudy skies. It looked like it was going to rain soon, and she didn't exactly have any money at the moment to get a place. This meant she was going to have to steal. Though she was against it, her survival came first before everything else..Her mission was far too important to simply lay down and risk getting raped her even killed in the busy streets of New York. When she slept, she was just as fast as everyone else..That was when she felt the most vulnerable. In determination, she'd pick herself up and dust herself off; knocking any trash that may have fallen on her clothes off. Not being familiar with the area, she already knew she would need to find a map or ask people of places she could stay..Though asking didn't work to well in DC, when she did, she was sure it would be the same, if not worst, in New York City. Sucking it up, she decided she would pose as a regular civilian and walk the streets, since running seemed to have many complications unless she planned on causing damage along the way.

Running into a light jog, and reluctantly holding back her potential to burst off faster than the human eye, she'd turn onto the side walk with the various people. It was amazing how fluent they walked..almost as though it was a hive mind. However, she made sure to keep her distance and bubble room, not touching them. Who knew who was an average man and who was a person looking to catch her with her guard down to rob her, after all. Though, she didn't really have money..She didn't really have anything to her name. Her parents weren't rich enough to leave her with a fortune. Her father wasn't brilliant enough to pass his knowledge down to her for her to make a living as an honest woman. No, she was forced into thievery. Forced to fend for herself..for the time being..Once getting money and finding a place to lay her head, she'd do some recon around town to see if anyone had seen signs of the freak of DC. She never got to question the masked weirdo about why he was attacking innocent people..and if he knew her father, or what might have happened to him. After all, he was the only one she could work with at the moment..Her information contact hadn't been in touch with her for days..
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Small Town Girl [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Town Girl [Training]   Small Town Girl [Training] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

2615 words, training complete topic done
Back to top Go down

Small Town Girl [Training]
Page 1 of 1