Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) Empty
PostSubject: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Skyscraper was recently rescued by some random stranger. He was saved from having his soul stolen from some strange ghost woman he had no idea about. The whole situation stunned him and left him actually a little frightened for once. He quickly had to get rid of that emotion. His soul was almost stolen, that would have resulted in his second fatality of the day. He was highly disappointed in himself, letting himself be pushed around by everyone. He felt so weak, so useless. The entire time he was unconscious during the time he was teleported to the foreign island.

He however, felt a great amount of gratitude to the one who got him out of that situation. He didn't know how to approach it, seeing how no one has ever really done anything like that in his entire life except his adoptive father. He figured he might as well just approach the man and thank him for saving him and offer to return the favor. He felt his bones were quite weak and he was a little tired but he could shake it off and walk again. "Excuse me sir. Umm, can I talk to you for a second?"
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 am

Their trip to the island that had inhabited Kaku's mind as he whisked both himself and the poor fellow away had been a swift one. They all were. While Kaku had taken the time to hammer out the facts in his mind, they were still a little cloudy, all that he could plainly digest was that there was an underlying fabric of reality. This fabric was comprised of both space and time, whenever Kaku wished to remove himself from space, he did it in the same instant of time, and he folded the fabric over on itself so that he both left and arrived in the same moment.
So the trip and indeed been a short one. In fact, one might say that there had been no trip at all.
Still, it looked like the experience of either the teleporation or the encounter with the ghostly lady had been enough to shock the young fellow Kaku had pulled along, and was currently lying unconscious.
Shrugging to himself, Kaku went about obtaining some food. Or more accurately, put some thought into it.
Still, the fellow gained his wits quickly enough, and Kaku turned to observe him and gave the bloke a quick up and down with his eyes to ensure that there wasn't any lasting damage that he could see.
The boy nodded idly, feeling slightly unaccustomed to being called sir given his age, Kaku paused for a moment, slightly thrown off his feet by the title.
"Of course we can talk, however, perhaps it would be nicer with some food and drink?" Kaku waited for some confirmation or not, while he was hungry, it could wait. But if the man decided to indulge himself, Kaku would offer his hand so he could be brought along again.
If this happened the pair would find themselves outside a small Resturant in England, that possesed several notable features, such as blinking neon lights and gargoyles, all of which where useful for a teleporter.
"My name is Kaku, mayhap you have one yourself?" Deciding that there was enough resemblance between the two of them to be passed off as brothers, Kaku added on as a brief after-thought.
"If anyone asks, we're siblings. My name will be Conner." Having been in the business for a while now, Kaku had picked up on a few tricks of the trade.
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Richard shook his head, and looked over at the man who saved him. "Well, yes a nice meal would be good. I am quite hungry." He said, as he extended his hand to hold the other man's hand he ended up being teleported yet again to some fancy restarunt. He didn't know where they were until he heard the locals talking and figured they must have been in England. He looked at the man and was quite shocked to see he did some what favor him in appearance. "Nice to meet you Conner, my name is Richard."

He did notice they could pass off as brothers, seeing they both do favor each other in appearance. He sighed and took a deep breath. "Well "brother" I wanna thank you for saving me back there. I have no idea what that woman was doing, I had no idea where she came from. She must have been ripping my soul out. That would have been the second time I would have died today if you hadn't saved my life back there. Thanks Conner."
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 am

Richard. Good. The name held a significant conation of being joined with someone such as Conner. Which either meant his current companion had some similar training to his own. Or, he was good with thinking on his feet. Shrugging mentally, Kaku envisioned how he would feel if he had an elder brother who cared for him. Assigning the task to the Eldar Farseer, Kaku flicked his mental fingers towards the Primarch, who started to dissect the events surrounding 'Richard' and knowledge of him, even if it was limited. Hence, some jumps of conjuncture would need to be made.
Pausing momentarily, Kaku looked around, an ingrained habit from some of the more shadier company he kept. But he would be interested to see where Richard would arrange for them to be seated. He held up two fingers at the waiter, signifying the number of of people in their party. He would allow Richard to arrange their seating however. What this could signify was the degree of tactical thought that went through Richard's mind. So someone who wanted to maintain some degree of protection would take a seat with a position that allowed for a few features. To have the exit within sight, to either have a wall against your back or a good viewing capability.
All of these could be used to factor into a decision, and often times they were not made consciously.
Unfortunately, Kaku had only learned this by osmosis, having never received any formal instruction, he did not know anything about echos, the type of stone that could produce those sounds, and the type of table that was best used as cover. The presence of supers might also need to be considered, and a whole host of other factors.
But now the ball was in Richard's park as Kaku spoke again, his blue eyes revolving around the room, memorising some key locations he could teleport too.
"Think nothing of it Richard," A pause, which should have been filled by something along the lines of 'I know you'd do the same for me,' But it wasn't.
"I do hope you won't mind returning the favour? I don't know how much money you have on you, but I might be able to pay for both of us if you can't afford it."
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Richard looked at the man who saved his life. He raised an eyebrow, as he began to analyze the previous situation they had just encountered. He remembered that the man was no where near him at the time, however he suddenly came out of no where and saved him from the woman who was attempting to steal his soul. Why exactly did this man make an effort to save his life, where did he come from? Why did he risk his own life for that? "So, do you want a favor or something? Why did you save me? You were no where and sight, then you came out of no where and took me, and now we are here. How did you know I was in trouble were you following me?"

Richard was indeed grateful his life was saved, but he also had to be cautious, even with a person who saved his life. "Hmph, yeah I got it covered." He said, taking out his wallet from a pocket he had in his robe and pulled out some money and set it on the table." He looked around, and change seats to a chair that was aligned with a window in the room. The window was wide open and a breeze flying through it blew across his face making the hair across his head begin to blow. "Now, answer my questions."
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 am

At the cynical line of questioning Richard's verbalised train of thought went, Kaku imagined that he was starting to gain some mental awareness. But how best to play the cards he now held? Did this man seem like the sort of person to keep a promise, even more so, someone who keep a favour in mind and would act upon it when the time came. What the was word? 'Honourable?'
Which led up to another question, would it be best to play it coy and see where the conversation led to and maintain that it had been his intention all along? No one could theoretically disprove it. Of course, if you wanted to be truly logical, you'd question the whole situation to begin with. It had not been refuted that this fellow in front of his possessed abilities of a supernatural nature, they could be low key abilities, more useful in this sort of verbal confrontation then in a physical one. In which case, Kaku would need to tread on careful ground, as he had no wish to be backed into a corner by someone who quite obviously claimed the benefits of a superior body and all that entailed. His motions had not been simply those of an untrained zealot. They held grace, elegance. Something that Kaku wished he could also pursue, but it was regrettably beyond his small body.
"I suppose it would be best to begin in the reverse order that you started. Simply put, I did not know that you were in trouble." Kaku took this moment to pour himself some water. "I do not believe in coincidence like any other cautions person, but the dice were rolled in your favour today." Sipping from the water, Kaku took a moment to note the relative positions of the tables around them, mostly operating on instinct. "As you may, or may not have guessed, I'm benefited with the ability to instantaneously travel from one known location to another and as long as it is within my capacity, I can bring along a passenger or two as well." Kaku inclined the glass towards Richard.
"I severely doubt you would have seen me, I recall you being surrounded by mist. While light from the other side could reach to my end and I could thus detect your shadows, I doubt that you could have seen more then a couple of feet in front of you. If that.

"Do I want a favour? I suppose you could say I do. I'm certainly not foolish enough to turn away help if you're willing to return the act. Both you and I live dangerous lives."
And now it was Kaku's turn. He had answered all questions that Richard had felt that bothered him, and if Kaku knew one thing about conversations, it was to try and introduce a new theme every so often for the sake of continuing the discussion. So what could he contribute?

"What about you, why were you in the forest? On a secret mission?" He allowed someone of that childish curiosity to bleed into his statement, animating his face. Providing their conversation with some much needed innocence. Neither of them were dressed for a holiday.
"Do you work for anyone I should know about?" As long as they weren't going to directly interact with Kaku, he could live without knowing all of Richard's secrets. What would be nice would be able to gather so info on the other supers this fellow might have met up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)   Paradise (Ford Perfect, training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise (Ford Perfect, training)
Page 1 of 1