Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Vic, The Human WIP EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Vic, The Human WIP EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Vic, The Human WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic, The Human WIP Empty
PostSubject: Vic, The Human WIP   Vic, The Human WIP EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Vic, The Human
YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME

The Biography

Birth Name: Victor Vargas
Aliases: Vic
Birth Date: July 26th 1992
Class: Elite Human

Appearance:

"Alright, alright lets see If I can get this down to the marker. I stand at a height of, hmm last I checked 6'0 and am around 150 pound's. I find it kind of funny, however I lived on those island's my whole life yet I'm pale. I'm not bulky like some Mr. Universe guy. I don't mean to toot my own horn, however my body is quite toned, an hell any guy is allowed to be a little proud that they have an Eight pack right? Hmm, the color of my iris can change just because of the emotion I may be feeling, weird right? My hair is not that long, however most of the time it will cover my eyes, speaking of hair, did I mention that I dye my hair a lot, and I mean a lot. Most of the time it'll be red and black, blonde and black, blue and white......Hey, I don't judge you, I expect the same in return. Now let's see, contrarily to popular belief actually I find it a lot easier and more freely to move with tight clothes rather then loose. I usually will wear tighter pant's, however I'm not really a fan of shirt's so don't expect for me to wear them. With that said I usually wear tight sneakers that I can easily move freely in. A lot of my clothes are dirty and what not cause frankly I don't see the use for looking pretty, hell I'm going to be a hero, not some guy, girls are going to try to drag and......I believe were done here..." Scratching the back of his head the boy jumped down to the next section pondering what the next question meant.

Personality:

Looking at the word above Vic scratched the back of his head wondering how to explain until he finally realized how he was going to do it. "Ah hah, I know the perfect way to explain that but just so it's in the record. I'm not gay nor am I bisexual people always like to say due to the way I dress I must be well I'm not. As well to follow up I'm kinda shy when it comes to the opposite sex...tend to ya know..avoid that...I mean don't get me wrong I mean..You'll understand later. I'm pretty good at making and I'm not usually rude towards strangers depends on the aura they give off. ANYWAYS, there's a three word credo I follow that was instilled in me back in high school. The first word is Hustle when I say that, I don't mean the swindle someone's items I mean the real version of the word which is the drive and determination to be the best. I'm going to work my way up to the top on my own path I'll lay out for myself that has nothing to do with the cheap tactic's of someone who is opportunistic. The next word is Loyalty I may not look it but I'm loyal to the end even if it means my own life in battle I'm not going to abandon anyone ever. The final word and possibly the one which may be the most important is simply Respect. There's only one way to say this and this is simply to respect everyone and Idolize no one.

The Capabilities!

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Physical Prowess
    Sub Specialty: Weapons Expert
    Sub Specialty: Techno Savy

Skills:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Weapons/Devices: (2 C-levels with weaponry Spec, 2 D-levels without it)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

The Background

History:(At Least 2-3 Paragraphs)

Back to top Go down

Vic, The Human WIP