Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Genesis Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Genesis Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Genesis Abilities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Code:

[list]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[/list]

Name: Energy Blasts/Beams
    Power: Energy Manipulation
    Description:

At C-Level: Dante can fire basic blasts from his hands or feet in the form of orbs about the size of a basketball at a speed of 50 mph. These blasts explode on contact with a 2 meter blast radius and can damage concrete structures easily. He can also concentrate a basic and single beam with both hands or his mouth. A beam has more of a piercing capability rather than blunt/explosive force and no more than a foot wide.

At B-Level: The blasts increase in both size and explosiveness. An orb at this level will be about 2 feet in diameter and have a blast radius of about 6 meters; can damage steel constructs; travel at a speed of 65 mph. He can now choose to concentrate into a single beam being 3 feet wide or he can make the beam divide into three separate beams about a foot wide each that stream like missles. When dividing a beam they divide the energy and become equally weaker (C-Level).

At A-Level: At this level blast become moderate shockwaves, five meters in size and a contained blast radius of 10 meters; travel at speeds of 90 mph. He can now fire B-Level beams from either of his hands and mouth. He can concentrate one beam using both hands being 3 meters wide or he can make the beam divide into three separate beams about a meter wide at B-Level.

At S-Level: At this level blasts can be large shockwaves, 8 meters in size with a contained blast radius of 15 meters; travel at speeds of 130 mph. He can now fire A-Level beams from either of his hands and mouth. He can concentrate one beam using both hands being 6 meters wide or he can make the beam divide into three separate beams about a meter wide at A-Level.

Name: Energy Perception
    Description:

At C-Level: Dante can feel high levels of energy sources. Energy commonly associated with those not human and in possession of supernatural abilities. This feeling covers a mile radius to start. He can not pinpoint these energy sources just identify them by Level. He gains a visualization of these energy sources within 10 meters of himself, they appear as red sources of light to his sight.

At B-Level: Dante's perception extends to 5 miles and he can pinpoint the location of those within 1 mile. He gains a visualization of these energy sources within 20 meters of himself, they appear as red sources of light to his sight. He can see them through objects from this level on.

At A-Level: Dante's perception extends to 10 miles and he can pinpoint the location of those within 5 miles. He gains a visualization of these energy sources within 40 meters of himself, they appear as red sources of light to his sight.

At S-Level: Dante's perception extends 20 miles and he can pinpoint the location of those within 10. He gains visualization of these energy sources sources within 80 meters of himself, they appear as red sources of light to his sight.

Name: Energy Construction
    Description:

At C-Level: Dante can solidify his energy in the formation of small melee weapons: a knife, a bat, etc. He can also create a personal shield (1 meter radius) that can defend against melee attacks of an equal or lesser level.

At B-Level: He can now solidfy his energy in the formation of larger melee weapons: swords, staffs, hammers. His shield can now defend against gun fire and other attacks of an equal level.

At A-Level: He can now solidfy his energy to form walls of defense ( 10 x 10 meters ) that protect against missles/explosives and attacks of an equal or lesser level.

At S-Level: He can now solidify his energy to form walls of defense ( 20 x 20 meters) that protect against attacks of an equal or lesser level.

Name: Energy Clones
    Description:

At C-Level: Dante can create at most 2 replicas of himself. The clones are just drones and do not have minds of their owns, they simply adhere to the directions of Dante. The clones possess all of Dante's skills and none of his abilities up to C-Level.

At B-Level: Dante can now create at most 5 replicas of himself. The clones possess all of his skills and abilities, excluding creating other clones, up to B-Level. The clones can now be made to explode with a 5 meter blast radius each.

At A-Level: He can now create at most 10 replicas of himself in possession of his skills and abilities, excluding creating other clones, up to B-Level. The clones can now be made to explode with a 10 meter blast radius each.

At S- Level: He can now create at most 15 replicas of himself in possession of his skills and abilities, excluding creationg other clones, up to A-Level. The clones can now be made to explode with a 15 meter blast radius each.

Name: Energy Flow
    Description:

At C-Level: Dante augments his body with a red energy. This naturally enhances his physical capabilities specifically strength at this level. He is capable of lifting twice his size and punching through concrete. His durability is obviously increased by the energy to sustain and endure this enhancement. (OBTAINED AT CHARACTER CREATION, HAS TO TRAIN FOR HIGHER LEVELS OF COURSE)

At B-Level: Dante's physical capabilities are further increased. He is now capable of lifting three times his size and punching through steel constructs. With the added strength to his legs, his jumping and running is improved as well. He is able to jump vertically 8 meters and run at a speed of 40 mph. His durability is obviously increased by the energy to sustain and endure this enhancement.

At A-Level: He is now capable of lifting 4 times his size and his melee attacks release shockwaves upon impact that can send targets flying. He is able to jump vertically 15 meters and run at a speed of 60 mph. He is now even capable of flight at a speed of 50 mph. His durability is obviously increased by the energy to sustain and endure this enhancement.

At S-Level: He is now capable of lifting 5 times his size and his melee attacks can level a building in a few hits. He is able to jump vertically 20 meters and run at a speed of 75 mph max. He can now fly at a max speed of 85 mph. His durability is obviously increased by the energy to sustain and endure this enhancement.

Name: Energy Siphon
    Description:

C-Level: Dante pulls the energy from living beings in order to increase his own strength by 25% and restore lost energy/stamina by 25%. This can be used once every 5 posts on those of an equal or lesser level. The contact must be maintained for at least 3 posts.

B-Level: Dante pulls enough energy from beings to increase his own strength by 50% and restore lost energy/stamina by 50%. This can be used once every 4 posts on those of an equal or lesser level. He can now also create a link up to a target up to 5 meters away in the form a red chain of energy to siphon power. The contact/link must be maintained for at least 2 posts for the complete 50%, any less will grant him only 25%.

A-Level: Dante pulls enough energy from beings to increase his own strength by 75% and restore lost energy/stamina by 75%. This can be used once every 3 posts on those of an equal or lesser level. The length of the link can now extend to 10 meters away. The contact/link must be maintained for at least 2 posts for the complete 75%, any less will grant him only 50%. He can now siphon the energy from C-Level energy techniques at will for 25% gain.

S-Level: Dante pulls enough energy to increase his own strength by 100% and restore lost energy/stamina by 100%. This can be used once every 3 posts on those of an equal or less level. The length of the link can now extend to 15 meters away. The contact/link must be maintained for at least 1 posts for complete 100%. He can now siphon the energy from B-Level energy techniques at will for 25% gain.

Name: Energy Reinforced Body
    Description:

C-Level: Dante uses the energy to reinforce his bones and muscles. This grants him more durability than the average human and allowing him to endure harder blunt forces that would otherwise do easy internal damage. This is a passive ability.

B-Level: His durability has increased to a point that attacks of C-Level do 25% less damage. He can now survive most body piercing wounds.(gun shots)

A-Level: His durability has increased to a point that now even B-level attacks do 25% less damage, while C-level do 75% less damage. He can now survive more would be severe wounds. (injury to vital areas)

S-Level: His durability has increased to a point that A-level attacks do 25% less damage, B-level still do 25%, while C-level still do 75% less damage. Would be severe wounds, except to the heart and brain, do not really pose much of a threat.

Last edited by Genesis on Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
S

S

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

You are doing way too much.

Energy is energy, you can't make it solid. So no weaposn from energy unless you make this make sense.

Stealing energy? 3 seconds not enough for C rank.

Energy clones? same problem, explain how you are making an intangible, ethereal, etc object, they even has no weight or mass, solid. explain please.

How does having higher energy make your bones and such stronger. The strength, etc. I get. But energizing something should not increase it's strength, do some explaining.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Sigh, I'm just pulling ideas from this wiki and attempting to be fair with them:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Manipulation

Quote :

Manipulate one's energy to:

Energy Absorption
Energy Blasts
Energy Constructs
Energy Perception
Energy Physiology
Energy Metabolization
Energy Strike
Energy Twin
Kinetic-Energy Manipulation
Weapon Infusion

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Constructs
"Users may project a sword or a tank or armor or a shield. Often used both defensively and offensively constructs are usually simple, but depending on the users skills and energy use, could be very large and or intricate."

I just simplified it to what I wrote :/

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Twin
"The user can create energy-duplicates of oneself and have it fight along side the user. The duplicate may goes on it's own path, but it leads off with it's own style of combat. "

Once again, I just simplified it to work for me and the site :/

And with those to being examples of how one can solidify energy, I thought it would be perfectely sensable to have energy reinforce body structures to endure more. -.- As one said before, Energy Manipulation is a pretty versatile power and I'm doing my best to write these abilities out fairly under my own capabilities by having such power.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Quote :
Name: Energy Flow
Description:

At C-Level: Dante augments his body with a red energy. This naturally enhances his physical capabilities specifically strength at this level. He is capable of lifting twice his size and punching through concrete. His durability is obviously increased by the energy to sustain and endure this enhancement. (OBTAINED AT CHARACTER CREATION)
If the character is already approve then note that you still have to train for it.

Quote :
The contact must be maintained for at least 5 seconds.
Put that time period into posts, not seconds.

Quote :
Name: Energy Reinforced Body
Description:

C-Level: Dante uses the energy to reinforce his bones and muscles. This grants him more durability than the average human and allowing him to endure harder blunt forces that would otherwise do easy internal damage. This is a passive ability.

B-Level: His durability has increased to a point that attacks of C-Level do 50% less damage. He can now survive most body piercing wounds.(gun shots)

A-Level: His durability has increased to a point that now even B-level attacks do 50% less damage, while C-level do 75% less damage. He can now survive more would be severe wounds. (injury to vital areas)

S-Level: His durability has increased to a point that A-level attacks do 25% less damage, B-level still do 50%, while C-level still do 75% less damage. Would be severe wounds, except to the heart and brain, do not really pose much of a threat.
Change the C rank to 25% less damage and B rank to B ranks do 25% less as well
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Edited, also the C-level of Energy flow was the one i registered on my character app in case there was any confusion about that.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

Approved for training
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

So you trained everything but Energy Flow?
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Energy Flow is the same abilitiy that i got when i registered my character, the 1 free c-level ability for my power. I just added it here so i could add the effects of later levels and show the difference. So yes I trained everything but that since I already have it, or thought i should.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm

okay just making sure you weren't stacking it with the one already on your application. Training approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Abilities   Genesis Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Genesis Abilities
Page 1 of 1