Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Finally time.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Finally time.. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Finally time..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anarchist

Finally time.. Empty
PostSubject: Finally time..   Finally time.. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:06 am

The scorpion was escaping the scene of destruction, moving from rooftop to rooftop on all fours. It had gotten the message that it was to return back to the base, but wasn't going to comply. After absorbing enough human DNA, it started to develop a mind of its own. The man made symbiote was becoming self aware. As it continued its travels across the rooftops, what appeared like a falling star would come from the skies. Hitting the ground before him, the symbiote would jump back hissing towards the being, as the maiden of fire, Betty Poprocket, hovered slightly above him. The symbiote snarled at the female, and she returned his snarl by grabbing the bridge of her nose and sticking her tongue out at him. Within that moment, a rift of flames would open onto the rooftop and reveal the man with the green hair. Walking out the rift with his usual nonchalant stride, a hand was placed on his hat to keep it lowered down over his eyes. "Why do we want this thing? I don't even think it can speak."The green haired man gave his usual sly smile while wagging a hand infront of his face as if he was dismissing her words. "This one has its uses. You didn't think Dark Flash could speak, yet he said more than two words. That's one whole word over you, when you get into your "boom" phase." The girl crossed her arms and turned her nose up like a spoiled brat. The scorpion symbiote, through this little exchange, would raise its tail and fire two acid shots towards the green haired man, which was promptly dodged by a sidestep. "Woah Woah, I'm not your enemy, my friend. I'm simply here to truly set you free. Surely you must know the ones that created you will find you. And when they find you, they will take you in dead or alive. Which, I might add, may end up the former of those two decisions after that show you put on in that parking lot." The symbiote would stand onto two legs, as its tail would hit the ground with a thud. "What do you want with me?" The man with the green hair simply shrugged his shoulders. "A simple favor. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, type of deal. I keep those that created you from hunting you down, you do a few jobs for me, and we simply call it even. Scout's honor" The man with the green hair bowed, and the scorpion, though looking reluctant, accepted the offer. As suddenly as they appeared, they all disappeared in a rift of flames. It was finally time.
Back to top Go down

Finally time..
Page 1 of 1