Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xekiest

Xekiest

Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Zek stood sat on the wrecked star destroyers bridge thousands upon thousands of feet in the air, the mission was successful except now he had to wait for someone to come and pick him up and after having a chat with this clan leader over the holo-communicator he learned they won't be here for another six hours, Another bloody six hours!! As a trained highly trained saboteur he knew that things like this happend but he hated them nonetheless. He looked down from his massive bridge and saw the tiny ants of zombies walking towards the city. That was the mission, sabotage the research facility on board, nab the special serum used to create such monsters and then get the hell out of dodge. Whoever possess the serum, possess the control over the zombies.. literally as in whoever was holding the serum in their hands can command the zombies to do whatever they say. He wasn't sure what the clan leader wanted with it but he didn't care. He finished cleaning off his blaster and stuck it back in its holster next to right leg. He used his jetpack to fly inside the command bridge and waited until help could arrive. Hopefully a challenge would appear to keep him busy
Back to top Go down
D.A.Z.E

D.A.Z.E

Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 pm

D.A.Z.E had saw on the news during his stay in Chicago of a crash landing in Hawaii. He heard that the crash caused some zombies to be spawn and they began to devour the people living on the island the ship landed on. D.A.Z.E instantly created a portal and went through it and ended up in his destination in Hawaii. He was a couple of meters behind the ship behind the zombies and he was ready for anything they would be throwing at him. "I don't know what he used to turn these people into zombies, but I have to retrieve it and turn it into someone who can perhaps make an antidote to cure these people. I have to save them.": D.A.Z.E said, as he put on his goggles over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Silver hair shifting slightly due to a short, strong gust of wind that blew by, Merri squinted into the horizon at a group of shuffling figures slowly making their way towards the city. Her violet eyes flicked upwards to the huge ship that sat comfortably above the anomaly, then back to the zombies. She began walking towards them, her eyes alert, her mind thinking up a strategy that would get her out of this alive. She had heard about the infestation, and had decided to go check it out. Perhaps it was strange that she was currently staying quite close to Hawaii (think something like a very short vacation), but then, she was here for a reason, whether she had originally planned it or not. These zombies could not be allowed to get to the city. The sooner they were curtailed, the better.

As she came close to them, she discovered that she was not the only sentient being around there (zombies are hardly sentient). There was a man with long hair, who kind of looked Hispanic, wearing goggles over his eyes. He seemed to have an agenda with the zombies as well, and she hoped that like herself, he was planning to stop them. She focused on him and reached out with her mind, trying to see if she could glean something from his emotions that would tell her whose side he was on. Was that a slight trepidation she sensed? Putting two and two together from what her Mind Probe told her, she assumed that he was one of the "good guys". It would be best if they could team up together. Numbers always had the advantage... well, almost always.

She hurried closer, then put her hands to her lips and whistled to get his attention. That would also get the attention of the zombies, most likely. If they came after her, at least no innocent would get hurt, provided they didn't kill her. Maybe the man even knew how all this started and whatever possible solution there might be to this problem. She called out,

"Um, hello, sir. I take it you're not friends with these guys. Obviously, these zombies have a connection with the star trek thingie up there. Any idea what's going on?"

It was always nice to be polite. She just hoped her reply wouldn't be some sort of attack from his side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
+Trickster

+Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:20 pm

In a dark gloomy room, in a famous apartment. There was a man who sat cross-legged in a chair looking at the news on the TV. A crash at Hawaii had caused a grave danger at a certain area. The people in Hawaii were starving anyway. They should just die...right? Flickering up a cell phone, as it began to ring the man put it up to his ears as he dangled a tooth pick in his mouth. On the other line there was a call from a man in the forest next to his apartment. As he finished the call he came to his sink washing his hands before taking out a knife pocket.

He opened up another cabinet, where there were grenades he had bought. The grenades were a total of 20 each safe. The man took out a belt, tied it across his waste and clipped on the grenades. He then walked towards the door, before taking the remote clicking off the TV and throwing it onto the couch.

The man walked over to a helicopter which had just dropped in front of his apartment. He climbed into the helicopter as the man in there handed him a gun.

"Long time no see, Masahiro Azuki"

It took 3 hours for them to make it over, as they were in the helicopter they hovered over in a 20 meter height range. Masahiro clocked his gun looking down raising an eyebrow hooking on a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Zek walked back over to the helm of the destroyed warships bridge. He looked across the plains scouting for anything that wasn't a zombie, and one thing did catch his eye. Not only were two people just sitting back relaxing and talking near the ship and than above that! a helicopter! "Well lets hope these guys prove somewhat of a challenge..." he said to himself, his jetpack activated and set him flying out of the bridge and downwards to the helicopter, until he was only a mere 15 meters away and the sound of the choppers blades drowned out his jetpack, he fired the missile attached to it right at the spinning rotors, he landed then proceeded to leave that area and land near the next two guys that were just standing about, this time he was 35 meters away. He pulled out both of his blaster pistols and held them at gun point "Don't move, make this easy on yourself or i WILL blast you to pieces and we don't want that do we?" his gaze stayed focused on the two standing before him.
Back to top Go down
D.A.Z.E

D.A.Z.E

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

D.A.Z.E looked at the woman that had approached him, she wasn't a zombie thank god, so he was ok to socailize with her. "I would agree with you. I think whoever or whatever is in there turned these people into zombies, so I plan to go in there, take them out and find out what exactly is going on. If you want, you can accompany me. I'm going to need some help in taking this guy out. I hope you can fight lady, cause I don't want any one else getting hurt in there." He said, as he put his hand out and created a sword out of aura and pointed it toward the giant starship.

However, his march would instantly be halted to the sound of a helicopter's spinning blades. "What the hell is that? Damn it, you just revealed our position! This was going to be a stealth mission." He said, cursing at the person who came with the helicopter, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear. "Well little lady, it appears we are going to have to force into that ship now. You ready let's go..."

He was saying until the helicopter suddenly exploded. His first reaction was that he created a portal. "Follow me!" He yelled at the woman who was also there as he walked into it avoiding any raining debris from the destroyed helicopter, the other portal would dump them one hundred meters away from the man with the jetpack who just blew up the helicopter. "Are you responsible for this?" He whispered under his breath, he knew the man wouldn't be able to hear him, but he didn't care. He instantly sent a wave of energy at the man armed with blaster pistols with the hand he wasn't using to hold his aura sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
+Trickster

+Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm

In the helicopter Masahiro was about to jump off noticing the missle. He gripped onto his partner, who was in the helicopter as he zipped at his parchute which was already on his back he jumped off to the opposite side of where the missile was heading. He jumped for it as the breeze caught his net and ended up falling.

Masahiro pulled his partner in front of him. "What the? Azuki what the-", then they crashed onto the ground yet Masahiro has a safe fall. He was there on the knocked out body of his childhood enemy. He stood up dusting himself off, as he noticed that there were no zombies around. No zombies, no people to mimic.

He sighed as he began to skip along a path taking out his pocket knife and a pistol as his grenades dangled by his belt. He then heard moaning come by as he heard this he figured out the zombies had made it to him.

"Haha I hope you die you basterd" a lowly voice from his partner who's head was cracked

He then cocked his gun firing a bullet at his partner's head, as this happened he heard even more moaning. Were Zombies this smart, or was there a trick to it? It didn't matter, he began to climb a rugged building with such metal bars coming from it.

Making his way to the top, he looked at the population of Zombies coming towards his partner's body. He remembered that for future references, as he looked he found a freeway where the zombies didn't come towards.

He slid down a metal bar to where he found a man with a jetpack hovering in the sky, as he stayed under covered he wondered for a minute as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm

The man was courteous enough, Merri thought, and the idea of accompanying him was a really good one. As to whether she could fight or not...

"Well, you needn't worry much about me. I may not be fast, but I've got my own..."

Her sentence stopped halfway as she raised her head to look at the helicopter which was moving in on their location. Were these friends or foes? She frowned slightly. Since she couldn't see who or what was in the chopper, she had no way of sensing their motives. Even though her eyes were on the chopper, she heard the man who she'd just met talk about forcing their way into the ship, since their position had been compromised...

... and the helicopter went up in flames. Right above their heads. And Merri was just about to comment on the idea of her new ally calling her 'little lady'. In the next instant, a portal appeared, and the man asked her to come along, as he jumped inside. She didn't need to be told twice to follow suit. In the blink of an eye, both of them were some distance away from the burning debris that had once been a helicopter. In all the action that ensued, she failed to see two people escape from the chopper.

It was then she noticed the star-wars-looking guy with two... guns(?) pointed at them. Her ally instantly fired a wave of energy towards him, but Merri decided to watch for an opening, instead of charging straight in. For one, she was a short-ranged combatant. For another, she lacked the invulnerability that most of her peers in strength level would boast of. While waiting to see the star-wars guy's reaction, she said in a low voice to her ally:

"My name's Merri, by the way... and it looks like we'll be asking that guy the questions, right?"

For now, she'd pretend like she wasn't able to do much, but she would look out for an opportunity to end the fight with perhaps one blow.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Zek watched as the two just disappeared into some kind of portal "Why do they always run..." He activated his jetpack and sent him flying up. he really didn't give a damn that the kid made portals out of thin air given that the galaxy had a lot to offer. A strange energy contruct of some form had passed right under him, he turned around to find them just sitting there 100 meters away. he flew towards them firing his both his guns left and right, the red streaks of energy heading straight for the kids. He was only 25 meters away before he landed and kept firing.
Back to top Go down
D.A.Z.E

D.A.Z.E

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:41 pm

D.A.Z.E looked at him as he groaned when he saw him dodge his attack and looked at his partner for the day. "Look. I'll try to help you and you help me. We have to watch each others back. I'll make sure you live and you make sure I live. Just follow my lead. This guy has technology from outside this world. I can tell." He said, as he looked back at Zek.

"This guy is going to be dead meat when we are done." He said, as he smiled and nodded at her. "My name is D.A.Z.E and we are gonna do way more then ask him questions." He said, as he saw him begin to fly toward them. He put his hand out creating another portal in front of them that absorbed the incoming bullets. He then created another one aiming towards the ground exactly twenty five meters away from him which would cause the bullets that were just fired at them to rain back down at the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

"Well, pleased to meet you, D.A.Z.E."

The name was a little weird, but maybe it was his codename or something. For now, the names were not important. What mattered was staying alive and defeating the airborne madman before their brains got ventilated by his bullets, or they eventually joined the ongoing pilgrimage to look for brains in Hawaii. D.A.Z.E created another portal that diverted the bullets away from them and towards the ground. That gave Merri an idea.

"Hey, you know, we could turn his bullets back at him with that portal ability of yours. I must admit, though, it would be way much easier if we could get him out of the sky. If I could just get my hands on him, I'm pretty sure the battle will end real quick."

She lowered her voice, so that the flying madman wouldn't hear them. "How far can your portals go, or how many can you create at a time? If we could manage to trick him, like send an attack at him and then teleport another right in his face when he tries to dodge it."

She glanced around and noticed a big rock nearby, one that would kill a man if it struck him. "I could throw that at him; what do you think?"

With an opponent as troublesome as this, they would have to have a sound tag team plan if they were to best him quickly.
Back to top Go down
+Trickster

+Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Masahiro sighed as sweat came down his forehead he looked to see that they were all dangerously close by. He ran towards them noticing the gun shots he jumped backwards surprised. Still he hide behind a large piece of rock, big was a boulder but not. Masahiro sighed looking back at them.

There was one girl who seemed to be looking at the rock, Masahiro shook his head as he unlocked one gernade from his belt making his way towards them silently. He went through the rubble as he saw that the bullets were getting pounced at the ground.

Masahiro then stood behind them looking as a portal seemed to have diverted the bullets. This gave Masahiro a idea, as he took out his pocket knife there was a shift click as he dug it into his pocket.

"Hey guys, I'm the survivor from that helicopter crash. My name is Hediki Ito!"

He said in a brighten voice, not like himself but he didn't want to give out anything to them. He raised two of his fingers up and looked towards the one man who was able to change direction in his way.

"Could I see your hand for a second?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]   Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Infestation, Item Retrieval, Saboteur Murdering goodness [Mission Topic! (Finally..)]
Page 1 of 1