Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Beginning [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Beginning [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Beginning [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabh

Sabh

The Beginning [Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:35 am

The sand was blowing in the wind, it made it a little difficult to see if he had eyes for the sand to get into it would be annoying but Sabh was feeling fine. He liked the sand around him it gave him something to move around with his power. Sabh looked around for something of interest he saw nothing, just sand in all directions. I wonder when I'll come across some people I want to have some fun. Sabh continued moving along the desert towards the northeast. He saw something up ahead. It was a tree. Near the tree was ... sand. The moving along the invisible path continued. He heard noises ahead. It was wind. He continued along until he saw a dot in the distance that appeared to be a settlement of some sort. Maybe he could finally have some fun. Step, Step. Step, Step. Step, Step. He eventually reached this dot. it was in fact a settlement he saw some people they looked confused at the sight of a small masked creature walking toward them. One of them had the nerve to throw money at him. Near Sabh there were some coals smoldering he raised a very small amount of burning ash from the coals and sent it flying at the man who threw money at him straight into his eyes. His screams of pain filled the air. Sabh chuckled in his mind.

The people began to get angry at him no doubt out of fear, it was a normal response to fear to get angry. He decided to make another movement that would surely cause fear. The people were currently trying to rush him with various tools they thought would be sufficient weapons Sabh would rapidly launch sand upwards into their faces in an almost simultaneous fashion causing them to close their eyes when they opened them they would be greeted with a maskless Sabh there was nothing behind the mask. Once he was sure they saw him He would let out a bonechilling shriek. The men would look at his face and hear his shriek and immediately turn and run screaming. If Sabh had a face he would smile. Sabh noticed the man who's eye was seared was still screaming in pain on the ground. Sabh would make his eye holes in his mask meet the eye of the man who was still screaming on the ground. He would say with a voice that seemed to surround the man. "I am Sabh. Spread my name and what I've done. Do this and you will keep your working eye."

434 Words
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:05 am

The regent stopped running finally to come across a small settlement, a village if you would say, only to see a floating creature torturing the pathetic humans. This please the regent, right off the bat he knew he like this strange creature. He ran at full speeds giving him a teleport like effect and before he knew it, he was inside the village, he could hear the screams of pain. The regent activated his particle creation and pulled out his signature blade he ran forward once again at super speeds and picked up a man by the throat and threw him against the ground stabbing him, he then slashed downwards killing a female, and picked up another man by the throat and impaling him in the abdomen killing him instantly. He continued forward until he was face to face with his being, he was small, floating, wore red cloth on him the same color as the regents robe, and just like him he wore a mask, He liked this person, installing fear into humans is something he liked indeed. “Hello my friend, i see you making these pathetic beings fear you! i like that, i like that indeed. Who might you be friend?” he stated in his clear but synthetic voice as usual. “I am many things! … but to say for certain i am one of many things... For i am an Alchemist! Born again in the here and now” he said as he bowed spreading his arms outwards in a formal like posture “You may call me ‘The Regent of the Mask’ or just Regent or the Regent if you will” his light blue eyes and golden armor shone in the sun as he looked upon this creature with no eyes or body. he awaited his response hoping that he would not attack him, but just to be safe he was ready if he should attack but made no outward movement to his position and stood still in front of him, he began cleaning his blade. “Sorry about the mess dear chap. See, now i get a little blood thirsty when i see these pathetic disgusting humans, don’t you? you just want to kill them! or in your sence which is perfectly fine for me, make you fear them. After all fear can go a long ways all day every day!” He finally cleaned off his blade and stuck it into the ground and leaned on it awaiting the creatures answer.

Word Count: 413
Back to top Go down
Sabh

Sabh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Sabh regarded the being that suddenly appeared in his presence and appeared to tear the pitiful mortals to shreds. Apparently this being was also not of this world and it would appear that he was addressing him. It would appear this being was an alchemist and that he was an alchemist and that he wished to befriend Sabh. Sabh considered his words. "I am Sabh. I am fear. I want fear to be everywhere. If you wish to help me that's fine. Now, where were we?." The man with one eye appeared to be more courageous than his fellows as he rose and attempted to strike the Regent in the back with nothing more than his fist. As the man took a step forward he would find that the gravity had increased around his legs. This surprised him and caused him to fall forward, Sabh switch where the increase in gravity was located and instead moved it so it was off center from his right shoulder moving his fall to be directed away from the Regent. As he fell the increase in gravity would follow him eventually settling the increased gravity on his head and shoulders making it difficult for him to get up.

"Care to finish him?" Sabh looked up at the Regent who was much taller than him. Sabh was a small creature but nonetheless a dangerous one. Sabh didn't possess the tools to kill this pathetic human at the moment. "Say, do you know where I can find needles? I would very much like some." Sabh looked down at the pathetic creature. The human was struggling to stand up confused by the difficulty he was experiencing. The human began to speak to the pair. "I know I will die today and I am ready for death, I will die today with no heir and no one to mourn. I once had a similar goal, to get what I wanted of people through sheer terror and brutality, ask yourselves do you wish to die like me? Alone in the middle of a desert?" Sabh scoffed at his comparisons of him to a regular human. "I do not care for companionship, I am very different from you. I am fear. I will feel no remorse for my actions later in my existence. However what I will feel is respect for you. At the face of certain death. And even under extreme pain. You never felt fear for me or my colleague. I will see to it that you are disposed of properly. You, have earned death unlike the others my apparent friend have killed. I would've left them alive to fear me and to spread the story of what happened here. May you awake in my home realm."

Word Count for this Post: 464
My total Word Count: 898
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:26 pm

"I am Sabh. I am fear. I want fear to be everywhere. If you wish to help me that's fine. Now, where were we?" he heard the creature say “A truly fearful name” he replied back the human tried to punch him and as the regent twirled backwards he saw that the man fell and couldn't get up he was struggling to do so and the regent laughed he stomped his metal boot on the humans hand breaking it instantly. And as he heard the humans cry of pain he smiled on the inside, he thought to himself “Yes.. Yes thats right... Scream... Scream You pathetic roach.. Your nothing... You. Are. NOTHING” he thought to himself before being brought back to reality with Sabh saying something again "Care to finish him?" he said. The regent took his sword from the ground and angled it towards the man's shoulder. “Say, do you know where I can find needles? I would very much like some." he heard Sabh say again, he looked up from the man and smiled underneath his mask “No.. but i can make some” he said as his hand glew red he held out his palm forwards to the right then slid his hand to the right as twenty small very sharp needles appeared. He returned his attention to the man to hear him say "I know I will die today and I am ready for death, I will die today with no heir and no one to mourn. I once had a similar goal, to get what I wanted of people through sheer terror and brutality, ask yourselves do you wish to die like me? Alone in the middle of a desert?" in which Sabh replied with "I do not care for companionship, I am very different from you. I am fear. I will feel no remorse for my actions later in my existence. However what I will feel is respect for you. At the face of certain death. And even under extreme pain. You never felt fear for me or my colleague. I will see to it that you are disposed of properly. You, have earned death unlike the others my apparent friend have killed. I would've left them alive to fear me and to spread the story of what happened here. May you awake in my home realm." “Well said friend” the regent said [/color=red]“Now allow me to use a new trick i have been working on as of late.”[/color] he said as his hand glew red once more. Instead of any item appearing he held out his palm to the man and in an instant, a red ball of energy shot out and hit the man forcing him to roll seven times to his left. Groaning out of pain the regent took a step forward, appeared on top of the man and stabbed him through the shoulder still keeping him alive. His screams overtook the air “Maybe you should learn some respect you pathetic mongrel. Know your betters. maybe i should keep you alive to torture you until the ends of time or maybe ill just kill your entire family right in front of you you absolute, weak, pathetic, worthless human being.” The man was crying out of pain tears ran down his cheeks “Cry you pathetic human.. you can’t do anything because you are worthless... worse than trash.” With that he drove his sword further into the mans shoulder still keeping him alive “Do you feel the pain? Do you know what this sword says? Its latin you know.. ’War and Strife is our fate, Death our duty’ do you know what that means human?” the man shook his head “It means that you of all people and this pathetic world are nothing... this sword shall be the weapon that will usher in a new age to this pathetic world. And it is my duty to wield it so, and i can do so with your strife and to bring war, that is the only way.” he said as he drove the blade deeper still not killing him. The Regent looked over to Sabh “please good sir, you take his life, that is indeed a neat trick and i would love to see it bring pain to this worthless being” he said to sabh as he stepped back leaving his sword stuck inside of the man.

Word count: 1124 (training complete for the regent is complete)
Back to top Go down
Sabh

Sabh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:31 am

Sabh looked at the needles that were produced in front of him and he drooled or at least would have had he been able to. He put them into his cloak for use at a later date. For now he wanted to try something else. He walked over to the groaning man. He lowered the gravity around the sword to make it incredibly light for Sabh to lift pulling it out of the man with ease he toyed with the sword a little bit testing how quickly he could swing it. given it's heavily decreased weight he could swing it at incredible speed. He looked the man in the eye. "You will have a clean death after your suffering. May you awake in my home realm." Sabh brought the sword down at high speed and cut his head clean off with ease so easy that the sword got stuck in the ground quite deeply. It was no matter the decreased gravity made it quite easy for him to pull it out with ease. He walked over to the Regent and handed him the sword pausing only to clean the blood off with his cloak so he could return the sword to him in the condition he assumed the Regent would want it in. "Do you have a normal name? My normal name is Jack. I took the name from an old colleague who's work was admirable in quality, but pitiful in its ambition. He was a good king. I am better. I will have a respectable reign. Far beyond respect in fact. It will be glorious.

Sabh looked around noticing that there was no one left alive in this village. It was no matter, this gave Sabh time to talk with the Regent. "Where are you from? And how did you appear at such a timely moment? It was great for you to help. And it's great that we share ideals. Now, do you wish to follow me to my destination? If so follow me onward." Sabh, began walking towards the northeast, towards their next destination, Palestine. Sabh continues walking towards Palestine, he stopped for a moment when he saw a Camel carrying a man in the distance headed towards the village. Sabh took one of the needles off his cloak. He guided the needle using gravity towards the man before increasing the force of the gravity to 1.7g. The needle would accelerate to speeds undetectable by the human eye. The needle would be guided through the man's head going through his eye and out the back of it. Killing him instantly before sending the needle back to Sabh and putting it into his cloak. "I've been waiting to have a suitable weapon. Thank you friend. I'm looking forward to our destination, it's a place where the humans hate, they find it inhospitable. A shame, it's a nice area. They call it Siberia it's in Russia." Sabh continued on his path to this despicable place that he would surely enjoy, the place that would become his home. A new era for Earth has begun Egypt just got to see it first.

Word Count for this post: 521

Word Count for thread: 1419 (training done)
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 pm

The regent moved forward and took his sword. He walked over and began stretching for a little bit. "Do you have a normal name? My normal name is Jack. I took the name from an old colleague who's work was admirable in quality, but pitiful in its ambition. He was a good king. I am better. I will have a respectable reign. Far beyond respect in fact. It will be glorious. he heard Sabh say, He turned around to look at the creature "What ever my normal name he is dead now. No, you may refer to me as the regent and nothing more for my true name is of no importance to me." Raiden grabbed him and put him on his back "Hold on tight.." The regent said before blasting away in a second already far away from the settlement.

-Exit Topic-
Back to top Go down
Sabh

Sabh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 am

Sabh listens to the Regent and finds he will not tell him a more personable name, it's no matter. Suddenly the Regent grabs Sabh and puts him on his back and runs off Sabh lowers the gravity on himself to make himself easier to carry.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning [Training]   The Beginning [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning [Training]
Page 1 of 1