Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
En Route [Suicide] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
En Route [Suicide] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

En Route [Suicide]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

En Route [Suicide] Empty
PostSubject: En Route [Suicide]   En Route [Suicide] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm

The SHIELD helicopter traveled over the waters with a goon steering. Jesteria, and company, sat in the main bulk of the copter. She held a mirror up infront of her face, as she applied her clown face paint. By her side, little Merry Andrew would be hanging off her shoulder with a wide smile. "Can I has the make up too?!" The little jester tugged lightly on Jesteria's arm, and the clown mistress of crime would look at her with a maniacal smile. "How about a deal? If you stay on your craziest behavior and kill atleast two SHIELD agents, I'll let you use my makeup kit whenever you want! How's that for a proposition? Heahahah!" The two clowns laughed together, and the two goons watched on with worried eyes. Jesteria would stop her laughing, only keeping a wide smile on her face, as she raised a gun towards the closest goon. "Laugh." She said simply, and the goon would begin to laugh nervously in response. Holstering her gun, the Jester would tilt her head and cross one leg over the other. Pinching her chin between her forefinger and thumb, the Jester would look out the side of the helicopter and over the seas. "I'm so glad I found a new car to chase, but what happens when this little doggy finally catches it? Maybe that won't matter..I was never the type to plan things in the first place. I'll just go with the flow...Heheh.." Jesteria giggled under her breath madly at the thought. Plans lead to structure. Structure lead to Order. Something she despised. Plans Plans Plans..She could plan to shoot someone in the head and the people wouldn't panic because it was all "according to plan." Now, if she was to go on instinct and blow up a hospital without warning, then there was the chaos! What happened? Who did this? Why? There was the chaos! A million questions, and no answers! That was what she wanted. That chaos! No reasons. No motives. Nothing. Just the yearn to see the world burn! HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

En Route [Suicide] Empty
PostSubject: Re: En Route [Suicide]   En Route [Suicide] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

The green hued blur known as Mischief would fly by the helicopter's side, pressing himself through the open doorway and landing next to the Jester. He was wearing the SHIELD uniform he commandeered from the SHIELD operative they captured during the New Jersey raid. It was loose on his childlike body, but that soon changed when he used his shapeshifting abilities to fit the uniform. "There. Now that that's out the way, lets get this over with. With the information the SHIELD operative told me while hypnotized, we should be there soon. He didn't have much information to give about the inside of the place, so we'll have to wing it, but the way we're going about it now should be fine." Mischief raised a hand and began to pinch a strand of hair between his thumb and index finger. "Worst case scenario, they sink the whole place and I get us out of there with alittle finesse. I do hope you know what you're doing, mortal. I've been having fun with our chaotic excursions and it would be a shame to see you taken to the underworld because of one bad move. There is no Valhalla for the wicked." The disguised Mischief would take a seat, sitting upright without any slouching. It was weird the company he kept himself around. In all honesty, he didn't really enjoy clowns, but they were a symbol of chaos, were they not? They did zaney illogical things that people usually laughed at. He wondered if they would still be laughing once the world was burning to the ground. That sole thought, made a devious grin spread upon the shapeshifted male's face.
Back to top Go down

En Route [Suicide]
Page 1 of 1