Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] Empty
PostSubject: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Walking across the crosswalks with hands swinging by his side in an feminine fashion, the albino Asian named Echo would be making his way through the city streets. Of course he got weird looks as he began to skip around the crowded sidewalks with nothing but childish grin on his face. This was the first week Saito Yosuke had ever been within the United States. Being 'born' in Europe, he was used to rainy weather and odd looking buildings. The ones found in Washington DC were expansive and seemed to stretch on for miles. As Saito walked, his eyes couldn't help but be focused up towards the skyline of the city. "Such a pretty place this is! Sugoiiii! So many people too. I wonder how they taste..." A sadistic smile would spread across the boys face as he took off into a run, spreading his arms out like he was an airplane. Even making plane noises, he ran through the crowd of people with ease. As he ran by a little girl, he swiped her ice cream cone and ran into an alley way with it. Her tears only made him laugh as he began to take small licks of the frozen cone with one hand, while hoisting himself up onto a dumpster with another. Sitting on the lid of the dumpster, Saito began to lick the ice cream cone while humming a gentle melody. A melody he didn't exactly remember where he heard it from, but it was quite catchy. While humming, the boy shifted his head back and forth with the tune, his amber eyes continuing to shift around the area. This was America huh? Hah, he expected more, but with the population he was sure to find what he was looking for. In due time, of course. There was no rush. It was better to suck up the atmosphere while he still could before the blood would reign. In a matter of words...Shifting his amber eyes down, he'd see a strand of hair left in the ice cream. It belonged to the little girl. Using his free hand, he'd grab the strand and place it on his tongue, swallowing it whole. After sitting there for a couple of seconds, he'd shrug his shoulders. "Nothing huh? That's a shame."
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Red Nova stood on the other side of D.C. getting ready. He jumped up on his heels and stretched out feeling the muscles getting ready to work. He leaned down picking up some dirt and allowed it to pour out of his hand to the ground. Smiling he placed his ear phones in and flicked on his favorite song. His feet dug into the ground the soles of his shoes pushing on the ground feeling the power of speed at his fingertips. His green eyes stared out of his yellow sunglasses hidden by the red and yellow hoodie he wore. His pants were red with yellow bands down the sides and on his sleeves was two lightning bolts. His body vibrated seeming to be on both sides readying himself, aiming, he fired. Flashing down the streets he ran hitting seven hundred with a sonic boom becoming a blur as he ran. His body moved and weaved dodging cars, bikers, pedestrians, and trucks. He moved so fast some only had a glimpse of something passing for unlike a large jet going seven hundred miles you could see that easier than you could a body running at that speed. He spun avoiding a mom and kid and started running backwards. He pushed hard off the grund backlflipping over a swerving car and landed taking off again. His body turned down a alley kicking up trash and papers behind him as he ran through the city of D.C. As he ran his mind processed hundreds of things every millisecond keeping him going. He saw a dumpster in the way and angling his body he ran up the side of a building. As he hit the peak he shot into the air twisting as he landed and vanished down the side. He spotted a kid take a Icecream from a girl and turning flashed by the kid reaching to grab the ice cream from his top speed.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Ace liked to visit places around the world, see what other people tasted like. It's his thing, big whoop, whanna fight about it? Anyway, there he was, no s**t, in the middle of DC when he sees a red blur go by. A spark of anger raised up when he saw that damn blur. It must be that damn hot chick with the super speed that messed him up and made him look like a complete fool. His face filld with anger and his eyes turned to that of a demons as he ran after the stupid B****. He followed the blur tail that was left behind for quit a ways. It wasn't hard to miss all the people staring the the general direction of where the woman had gone. He kept on the trail until it lead him to an ally, nice, he could get some work done to most anyone in an ally.

He slowed down and calmed himself as he rounded the corner and was a bit surprised by what he had seen. It wasn't the wh*re that f**ked him up last time, no, it was some brat and another snot nosed kid who looked like was about to get some sweet ice cream from. Revel walked up, his bare chest showing as his black trench coat blew with a slight breeze. He made his way with his hands in his pockets and a wicked grin on his face. Stupid kids now a days, just flaunting their powers all willy nilly. Who knows who or WHAT could be watching and wanting to EAT them. He chuckled a bit to himself as he got a bit closer.

"I wouldn't say the most dastardly of crimes, but you're getting there Mr. fast pants." Ace leaned up against a wall and pulled out a pack of Newports, inched one out with his thumb and set it up to his lips, pulling it out, then lighting it. He blew a puff of smoke out as he looked at the two, such little guys.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Echo pulled the ice cream cone for another lick, before it suddenly vanished from his hand and exploded over his face. Little did he know someone just tried to grab the ice cream from his cone? Who the heck would do that?! Sitting there with only the cone in his hand, Echo would blink before a gust of wind hit the dumpster and sent it rolling towards a fire escape where he'd pop up and grab the ladder. "Don't see that every day..Hah." Echo held onto the hinged ladder that sat more than ten feet above the ground level. Whatever that blur was that went by him..It looked delicious. But this though didn't last long in the mind of the Mocking Bird, as his attention shifted to another. "Mr. Fast pants? That's a clever name." He spoke with a childish grin, as he pulled himself up the ladder so his feet had something to stand on. Shifting his amber eyes down each way of the alley, he raised a brow. Was Mr. Fast pants directed at himself, or was that blur an actual person? Giving out a childish laugh, Saito would look towards the man smoking the cig. "Oh sugoi! That's a nice image right there~ Very tasty, no? Kakakak!" Giggles escaped the Albino boy's lips as his childish grin hid a devious agenda behind those lips of his. His amber colored eyes would look down towards the ice cream he dropped by the dumpster. A subtle frown came across his lips. "That's a shame."
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Nova turned holding the splattered cone, he sighed leaning against the dumpster staring at it and chuckled. "Wow, that didn't work as planned. Oh well I'll buy her a new one." His eyes turned up as some guy walked up talking and talking and talking. It was agonizing in a way since Nova normally went super fast listening to people talk was like the world in slow motion. He sighed than turned his head looking at the kid. "Hey, don't you know stealing is wrong? Come on kid you want to end up like the scum of the earth rotting in a cell? You got a future ahead of you don't waste it." He turned his head looking at the man and laughed. "Mr. Fast pants? Wow dude. At least i don't look like a hobo trying to go retro model." Nova stepped and was suddenly on the other side of the Alley. "So, what can I help you with? Obviously you want something so spit it out. And I didn't try and steal it I was returning it from the kid who did take it." He smiled stepping backwards. "But, I have a schedule keep I'm suppose to be halfway across D.C. by now." Nove bowed and turned whistling walking out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:43 pm

A flash of a demon face ebbed across Ace's face as his Revel side seemed to want to come out and eat the little smart a** brat. he calmed down ad looked at him as he walked away. "Keep walkin kid, before your insides find their way to the ground, or better yet, in my stomach." his grin was inhuman, his promise, real. Ace felt the slightest bit of killer intent coming from the kid, well, not exactly "slight", for a human this was pretty big, for him, slight. It was the same feeling he had when he had met another. Funny, he walked closer to the kid on the latter and did something very strange, he actually offered his hand to help the kid down. HE felt like the kid and him had SOMETHING in common, what, he couldn't put his sharp little finger on. He saw that the kid could get down fine, he was just showing a bit of a niceness as a good will gesture. Something very strange in regards to who he was, an apex predator who feeds on the meat bags that call themselves "humans".

"Would ya like some help kid?" he said with a sincere tone of voice. He couldn't help but to like the kid, kinda reminded him of himself when he was that age.

Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Silence and a grin was the only thing coming from the boy at this time, as his amber eyes moved to look at the 'blur' that came by him before. So he was the one that caused the ice cream to splatter? Licking the sticky milk product from his hand, Echo would continue to stare at the man. "Mmmhmhmhm!" No words yet, but it was obvious what was going through his mind. Atleast if someone knew him personally, they'd know he was thinking about one thing. What the man tasted like. It seemed the two below weren't getting off on the best start. More specifically, the guy who was smoking told the guy off like he was nothing. Was there something personal between these two? Echo's interest was at a mere twenty five percent when it came to that regard. Looking back to the hooded on giving a lecture, Mocking Bird simply gave a childish grin. "I suppose crushing the ice cream cone was a part of my lesson in being a 'good guy'? What a perfect remedy if I do say so myself. Kekek!" Sarcasm and chuckles. Before he knew it, the tough guy was offering a hand, and Echo give an innocent grin. "Heh." He'd suddenly bend his back, and flip off the ladder swiftly, twisting in the air and landing behind the man. Putting his left hand on the man's let shoulder, while grasping the man's right forearm with his right hand, the Echo would lean forward and peek around the man's shoulder with his keen amber eyes. "Such a weird form you have there. I wonder how good you taste aswell.." A crazed look was one the Mocking Bird's face as his tongue was close to touching the man's skin, but at the last second he'd pull away and place his hands behind his back with an innocent smile. "Just joking of course. Only a weirdo would eat someone..Right? Kukuk"

Skills:

958 words total - One Taste of the Mockingbird Trained
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:51 pm

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Ace liked the kid, he displayed the good qualities of a predator, even sending a bit of a challenge by almost tasting him. Ace turned around while taking a hit of his Newport, then blew it in the general direction of the kid. "Yeah, only a weirdo." He said, then he charged the kid a bit slowly, opening his mouth big enough to bite the kids torso off, his mouth was filled with rows of sharp long needle like teeth. His tongue whipped around and then licked the kids face, then snapped his jaws shut. After his little display he reverted back to his boring human form.

He smiled and then took in some more smoke. "Yeah, Weirdo." He said again. He walked around the kid, like a lion around some prey that it wanted to play with before it ate. "Ya know, most people can't pull of that little flip stunt you did, seeing as how you act and the way you move, I would say you aren't 'normal' Yourself. So how bout' we get to know each other a bit better? Are you willing to shoe me your true self? I'll show you mine if you show me yours." he said with a bit of a fun tone.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Mocking Bird didn't flinch from the man's odd display, and when he licked his face. Infact, he simply slid a finger in the saliva that was left on his face, and placed it on his tongue, where'd he lick it clean. "Mmm, alittle odd flavoring, but not bad at all. Infact, it's quite delicious with a unique taste towards the end. Not like most lifeforms. A hint of human DNA with a tad bit others aswell. I haven't felt this in awhile." The pale albino would let a few giggles escape his lips, as his amber eyes shifted to keep the man in his point of view. "Perhaps we're all alittle weird on some level. But I think it's quite funny that you don't see me as normal, simply because I know how to flip. Any acrobatic can do such a thing, and the training isn't hard at all, haha! And my personality may be odd, but as you see, I'm not from around these parts. It could be accustomed where I live to be this way. Kukuku.." A sly laugh escaped his pale lips, as he looked at his own arm, as if he was waiting for something to happen it. Suddenly the boy's arm would stretch out and form into an axe has sturdy as steel. "I guess we both have our secrets. Yours may be abit more special than mine, don't you think?" Echo's childish grin didn't break for a second, as he looked towards the man and tilted his head.

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Ace was surprised a bit by the kid displaying some of the powers that e guessed that they shared. He smiled wide, a bit inhumanly wide. "Well kid, once you been around others like us for a while, you get a bit of a 'GUT FELLING' ya know." he said as he stepped back to the kids side. Ace looked down at him and flicked the bottom of his own nose with his thumb. "Nice to see I'm not the only guy who is basically a human midevil weapon depot, though I don't get a certain vibe from you that a certain part of me would have picked up on." He was referring to the Symbiote he had become. They could sense each other somehow, and all parts of ace wanted to devour them all. This kid was the different, but acted the same. It was strange but still intriguing, he didn't mind as long as the kid held some kind of similarity as himself.

Ace decided it was time, time to show the true monster. His body rippled and changed to a crimson blood red as is skin started to lash out, medium sized tendrils leaped and ululated around him in defiance to the surrounding world. His mouth stretched inhumanly and the sharp rows of teeth reemerged. His eyes were covered by white semi circles a kin to the white part of a yin yang without the black dot, edges raged. He stood tall, gripping and ungripping his right hand before him, finger razor sharp talons. The feeling was pure ecstasy as he changed. "So kid, you like the full product? The real deal? I know I sure do, the feeling is amazing!" he said in a two toned demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

As the man spoke, Mocking Bird's amber hues were still on the limb he was experimenting with. First it was an Axe, then a scythe, then a mundane blade. The childish grin on his face was slowly spreading into a gaze of insanity, as even a small portion of drool gathered at the edge of his lips. "Much better than the last. Though I did trade my vulnerability for offensive power. Interesting..I want to use it." Echo hadn't even noticed the man transformed into his alien form, so when he turned around he had a hulking crimson mask towering over him. Instead of the basic human response he'd have to it, the albino's smile grew wider. "Fun. FUN! Let's have abit of fun! Haha! I'm interested to see just how well this ability of yours can be used." Echo shifted back two meters from the man, with his back facing towards the exit of the alley. One arm would extend and transform into a bladed whip with extra blades coming from the main one, lining the line that held the whip. His other arm would remain human, however a red crimson steel creation would spread out from his forearm resembling a hook blade. "Are you ready for the fun time, Mr. Alien man?"

stuff:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 am

Revel smile reached new lengths as he saw the kid develop the weapons he ha grown so fond of. "YEAH FUN!" he let out in a evil tone. He let out four tendrils and shaped them into whip blades, looking like a sword cut into many pieces attached to each other by a thick thread of himself. On the tips of them was a talon like hook. He held his hand up and pointed a finger at the kid, it shot out, aimed for the kids thigh, he didn't really want to kill the kid, maybe hurt him a bit, the little guy was too much fun for a quick death. Curved foot long blades formed oh his heels, he expected the kid to dodge and come at him or whip out with the bladed whip arm. Revel spun around in the expectation and went to land one of the blades into the kid. While Revel spun, his head stayed focused on the kid, never moving from the facing position as his body moved independently. The blade whip tendrils twirled around him expecting to intercept any ranged attacks that you come his way as he moved. The thrill of battle warmed him and caused him to drool a lot, flinging from his lapping tongue as it swayed to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm

It was a simple stand off between the two as Mockingbird's stance never wavered even when the tentacled man began to weaponize himself. The same childish grin he was known for would remain on his face. The opponent looked like the type who would attack first. How did he know this? Well other than the way he spoke to the other man earlier, the smell of killing intent was almost palpable from the life form. From the way he spoke and acted, this put Mockingbird on defense before offense. And like suspected, the opponent made the first move. Instead of making a wasted movement, Mockingbird weaponized his left leg and simply lifted it up. It took the form of a steel pipe with spikes extended out of it, so when the fired finger hit it, the spikes would dig into the tendril in a matter of milliseconds after contact. Mockingbird was already in the motion of lowering his body as it hit, causing the hooked blade extending from his left forearm to come down. This would potentially cut through the finger, severing it from his body if successful. The duck, however, wasn't only for the slice, but also to duck the first whip coming his way from the monster's spinning. The second one soon followed that forced the mockingbird to press off his arms and give a slight hop over it. On his landing, he used the balls of his feet to suddenly press off at an angle, running towards the brick wall. This gave him a few more seconds before the other whips came to him, but also closed the distance from the two meters to one. Jumping up, he'd kick off the brick wall and use his whip as a zip-line to shoot towards the ladder on the fire escape. This would bring him over the crimson monster, and before finishing the zip, he'd release himself from the ladder and come spinning down with his left arm as the main blade, attempting to slice the symbiote suited man down the middle. His legs would transform into sturdy steel plates used as a sort of shield for his body, as the blade came down for the direct attack. "Would you mind sharing another taste, Mr. Alien? I'm very intrigued with how strong you truly are. And it's better to experience with oneself than watching it with ones eyes. Haha!"

866 - Another Mocking Bird Trained

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 am

OoC: 48hr, holding up my training man.

Mocking Bird came down with the blade cutting into the symbiote integrated man, and successfully slicing him. However, at the last second, Echo would pull back to only slash the chest of the man to stop his spinning. Nothing major to do any sort of harm to his body, only create a slight slash across his chest. Mocking bird would raise the blade to his lips, taking a few steps back, and licking the genetic red material that was on the tip. "Mm, even tastier than before. You're going easy on me, aren't you? You could have easily knocked me out the sky with your skill, but instead you let me come down and cut you. You're nice than you appear, alien man." The amber eye'd boy would simply smile, as the new material would immediately be digested into his system unlocking another ability from the man. This thing was just a bag of tricks, wasn't he? Narrowing his eyes, Echo would hop back onto the dumpster and take a seat. His limbs would transform back into normal, and he'd pull his left leg up so his knee was touching his chest and his right leg hung freely. "I wonder how an alien got on this planet anyway. That's so strange. I've never tasted someone who wasn't human before..If you count mutants as human, of course. Though, I'm sure alot of people don't. Instead, they call the next step of human evolution, monsters. I think it's funny." The boy was talking, but it wasn't like anyone was actually listening to his words were they? The people out on the street hadn't even noticed the commotion going on in the alley way. They were so ignorant, which was slightly annoying to the Mocking Bird, but for entirely different reasons. Reasons no one would know thanks to the facade built around the boy. They saw him as no more than a overgrown child with too much time on his hands, and didn't see pass the fake persona to reach the real. It was almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic, but hell! The kid would laugh anyway! "Your power is pretty impressive, I must say. Much better than the last one I had. The last one was so useless when it came to combat. Now here me out cause I know it sounds cool to be able to heal yourself at a moment's notice, and practically live forever if you really wanted to, but it's not. Wanna know why? What's the point of living forever if you're stuck with the pain of constantly regenerating through severe injuries without any true way of protecting yourself. No fun at all. I prefer to dish out punishment more than take it, hehe." Stretching his arms up, he would hop down from the dumpster and tap a foot on the ground. Stretching his legs and arms out, he'd begin to jog in place while looking back towards the alien in red. It was time to test the new power he had just gained. Running out the alleyway, the mocking bird would stab and arm into a brick wall and make a sharp turn out into the street, running faster than ever before. Apparently the new ability he had taken was super speed. Not anything on that other boy's level but something fast enough that would easily enhance his already incredible agility. That could be very useful for not only his recreational time, but for his actual business time aswell. Running around the block, he'd continue to take sharp turns and run back into the alleyway from the opposite entrance, skidding to a stop with a smile on his face. "Pretty interesting ability. This is going to come in handy..keke."

Lifting a single finger, and touching his tongue with the edge, Mocking Bird would raise a brow while giving a crooked smile. "I wonder something. This..ability of yours must have some limits to it, huh? Perhaps I'll give it a try." The albino boy would place the palm of his left hand onto the top of his right slowly. His amber eyes looked at the transition and then moved to look towards the dumpster in the alley way. Clenching the top of his right hand, he'd suddenly pull one up while the other went down, within a quick second. The sheer speed of the move, and the unsheathing of a hook blade, shot out a high speed shock wave that would be directed towards the dumpster. It sliced through the dumpster completely, releasing a piercing wave and a sheering sound in the air that caused the ears to ring. Standing there with his arms extended, the smile on the Echo's face was sinister. "Isn't that interesting. Kekek" The smile would be short lived, as his wrist would suddenly split and begin to hang by a thread at the end of his forearm. He looked down at the hand and gave a disgruntled expression. "Oh? Guess I need some time to get used to this, huh? Hahah!" Saito giggled to himself as he flicked his hand and watched it swing. It was like the pain wasn't effecting him but it was. But seeing how he already died so long ago, this was nothing. The pain of death had already been through him before. The pain of losing everything about himself aswell. In reality, Echo, or Mocking Bird as others knew him as, died during his disappearance from the mutant academy. Though his mind and soul was no longer, his body was being used by someone else in his place. The man that caused his disappearance. Who was interested in his abilities and wanted them for himself. The man who wished to be immortal, but had too much of a frail body for it to actually happen. Preying on the weak to remain strong. It was human nature, and the poor boy named Echo wasn't the first to be preyed on by the parasite. IF he was still someone within that corrupted mind of the other was unknown. Grabbing his hand, the Mocking Bird would pull it up and reconnect it to his limb, holding it in place until the hand finally stayed in place. Yawning in place, the albino would turn on his heel and begin to make his way out of the alley way. Once his back was turned to the symbiote a sinister smile came across his face as he began to hum an age old tune. Enough playing around, he thought to himself. It's time to get back in action.

700 words Another Taste of the Mocking Bird Trained

Left over words total = 770 - The Red Reaper

Exit

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]   Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and You. And you and Me [Training - Open]
Page 1 of 1