Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
More Speed Stuff EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

More Speed Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:22 am

Name: Vibration
    Power: Super Speed
    Description:
    This speedster can move her body at super-speed on the molecular level causing their entire body to vibrate in place. At C rank the vibration is very basic, allowing her to create friction so hot that it can cause first degree burns on the skin, if someone is currently making contact with her. This ability also enables her to slip her molecules between the molecules of external matter allowing her to phase through solid objects at higher ranks. B rank she can go intangible for 2 seconds and loses her super speed for the 2 posts after the initial post of intangibility. A rank for 4 seconds and her total speed is reduced by 3/4 for two posts until regaining her original speed. S rank for 6 seconds and will have a speed reduction of 2/4 for two posts before reclaiming her original speed. When going intangible it puts extreme strain on her body, only giving her those few seconds of being able to use it. If she goes tangible while passing through something, she could permanently injure or kill herself.

Name: Infinite Mass Strike
    Description:
    By traveling at great speeds, the user can acquire the relativistic mass of such speed to land blows which can hit with tremendous force. Depending on the max speed the user is running will determine just how strong this attack will become. When dealing with obstacles, the user can use this ability to rip through brick [steel at atleast B rank] and other forms of durable matter.

Name: Superhuman Speed
    Description:
    These characters immediately understand how to run at superhuman speeds and their bodies instinctively understand how to react at high-speed situations. An amateur speedster can move at 70 mph which is below sonic booms allowing them to react to situations without causing civilians undo stress. A lesser application of super-speed is also entitled within this, giving the ability to move individual parts of their body at their maximum rate of speed, independent from that of the rest of their body. When in motion, the user appears to be a blur. C - 70mph B - 250mph A - 500mph S - 700mph

Name: Cyclone Spinning
    Description:
    The user can spin like a tornado or run in a circular motion for both offensive and defensive purposes. If running/spinning clockwise, the tornado made will blow people into the air and off their feet. If running/spinning counter clockwise, the user will create a vortex that sucks people towards it, and can suffocate people who are within it. At C rank, the user can only create small vortexes and tornadoes with single limbs. The winds blow at only 40mph. At B rank the user can now run around an opponent and create cyclones. The user must run a radius of atmost 25 feet around an opponent or target for effects to occur. The winds will be 70mph and will lift them 15 ft in the air before launching them 10 feet away. When creating a vortex, if an opponent is stuck within it for four posts straight they will pass out from lack of air [if they don't take special precautions]. At A rank the winds are up to 100mph and will lift an opponent 30 ft in the air before launching them 20 feet away. If caught in the vortex, an opponent would need to escape before three posts or they will pass out from lack of air [if they don't take special precautions]. The user can now spin their own body and create a cyclone around themself for the same results. At S rank the winds are up to 150mph and will lift an opponent 50 ft in the air before launching them 35 feet away. If they are caught in a vortex, they will need to escape before the end of the second post straight [if they don't take special precautions], or they will pass out from lack of oxygen.

Last edited by Chronas on Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S

S

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:01 pm

I need to clarify. After going intangible for the time per rank, you can no longer use your superhuman speed correct? For several seconds? I will not accept you just can't go intangible for a few seconds, because vibrating your entire body and such high speeds is su massively draining and exhausting, it should rob you of your power for several seconds.

The vortex suffocating people...No. Unless you can explain to me this. You are create a tornado like vortex....that leaves the middle less disturbed than outside the vortex, and air can still enter from above... so suffocation just doesn't seem plausible.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Actually..vibrating your body at fast speeds is easier than running at full speed, if you're following certain speedsters. I don't mind putting a reduction in total speed after use, but losing my ability because of a few seconds seems very odd especially since I made sure she had super endurance aswell. At B rank I can have it so she can't use it for awhile, but at higher ranks there'd be no reason for her not to. At A rank+ I can have it so her total speed is reduced but 3/4, 2/4 etc for a certain amount of time.

Also for the vortex I was going more on the air being pushed out but the person remaining in. I'm sure I read somewhere that it was possible, unless I'm truly mistaken. It would be way more effective in a closed room, of course, and doesn't stop anyone from escaping out the top or sides if they can.
Back to top Go down
S

S

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:50 pm

the speed you would have to brate at is so extreme that without another 20 speed abilities I don't think you could reach it. then again you reserved that for B rank.

hmm... the vortex I guess I can understand, the wind howling along would be so powerfull that you can't suck air in. Like trying ot breathe when poking your head into the jetstream of a fast moving car. But if they were to use their hands to cup around their mouth, slowing the air around their mouth, they could breathe....

So if little allowances like that are fine with you... this can be approved.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Fixed

Yea I put it at B rank because I have 5 70 super speeds now. At B they'll be upgraded to 5 250 super speeds, plus the extra skill that boosts it 10 percent more. I'll be vibrating myself at more than 1000mph and even more when I continue to train.

And for the cupping of the mouth, they can do a few things to keep consciousness while in the vortex. I just didn't want to hand them the answers and make the move useless until higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
S

S

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:26 pm

approved for training
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:59 am

Approved, Happy Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Speed Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Speed Stuff   More Speed Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

More Speed Stuff
Page 1 of 1