Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A Long Night [Training Topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cudi

Cudi

A Long Night [Training Topic] Empty
PostSubject: A Long Night [Training Topic]   A Long Night [Training Topic] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:40 am

“Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit. Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night” Were the words the perfectly matched the night that Cudi-X was having. The late night breeze swept over his body, as he sat on the roof top of a high building. He inhaled his blunt, deeply and profoundly made it look like some sort of ritual and rolled his neck with it letting the effects kick in. Just himself and his blunt, he was having a good time.

But he was shortly interrupted, with a slouching left hand coming over his left shoulder. It had pink and purples nails newly painted, her hands were small and very lightweight. Blake wouldn’t have noticed, if some small kisses didn’t start to paint the back of his neck.

-Let her kiss us up, it’s a party after all.-

“right.” He said outloud after thinking in his head, what would be the general action to take. He decided to go with his inner thoughts. The girl came and moved Robin’s head to the right to look her in the eye. She was young had to be no older the eighteen, at least he had hoped.
“Whatcha dooin heerreee. All alone on your lonesome.” She said with bits of slures after some words, but no so much where it was unattractive.
-Damn look at her, body all ripped for the picking. She pretty too not too bad on the eyes. Those lips man she can suc-
“Just chillin you know trying to have a good time. Youuuu.” He said extending the you, and showing her a wrapped up blunt, he took special time to do it was like an art to him. He held towards her, and she took it no words added. She took in a long one, and let out a series of coughs after.
“Woah you trying to hard relax, don’t wanna draw any others over here. Not in a mood for a circle puff pass.” He said taking it back and looking at his blunt. He did two quick puffs on it, the second one longer then the first. A small smile came upon his lips, the young lady noticed and proceeded to press her lips next to his.
-She’s being really quick, do we like that?-
-Shutup don’t question it, we learned to never say no to the females. Especially if they are good looking like this one-
-I could have sworn we agreed we don’t like fast Girls? I remember that correctly. There is no challenge and we love challenges!-
-We do love Challenges…-
“Hmmm your being mighty quick aren’t you?” he said backing up from the constant kissing she was doing.
She lowered her gaze, and circled her finger around his chest. “Well I mean it’s a party, and you’re the only one sitting here on the edge of the roof. Your mysteriousness excites meee. I’m starting to think you weren’t invited.” She said her voice trying to be seductive, but she wasn’t doing it so well. It came more desperate then anything. But small hints of her voice were nice and subtle, if she was trying to hard to be sexy she could have been, just talking normally.
-She’s on to us, for a drunk white girl…she’s smart.-
-Don’t give her to much credit, she’s just talking drunk smack-
“Hehe. I was invited I know the owner of the building, who happens to be throwing the party. So there you go.”
-Haha nice one-
“I know your lying, my brother is throwing the party infact. But I don’t really care about that.”
-This smart dumb bitch!-
“Can we just go to your place alreadyyyy.” Her slurs came back for the last word, she was starting to lose herself again she was becoming more desperate, her hands reaching for places that shouldn’t be touched in public. But her hand stopped , when Robin gently grabbed her forearm.
- Gah what you doing!? Let her touch it!-
-Fuck that she’s to easy! Hell no.-
-Better not be going gay on me!-
“Listen since you’re the owner of this parties brother I rather not, and why do you wanna get outa here so badly for? By the way you can at least tell me your name.” he said about to take another puff from his blunt he was blowing his own high right now.
-The girl just wants to smash, can’t get mad her-
-Does she really just wanna fuck? I don’t know, even the easy ones aren’t this easy. –
She was getting angry now, she was one of those uptight and insecure white chicks. Who was hot as fuck, but they didn’t see it themselves. She backed up and her face came to a small scowl, her face was reeking of pure emotion.
-Maybe it’s the liquor-
“Why are you being such a fag about this!! Gosh I hate guys like you just scared to do anything spontaneous! Do you think I’m ugly is that it! Am I ugly to you!” she shouted causing the very attention he wanted to avoid. People who were also on the roof, looked at them and started whispering.
Robin himself backed up a little, being taken back by her shouting. But soon would retaliate with some of his own, his high completely blown. “Why are you such a smut! I don’t even know you!” and they both started screaming and shouting at each other. Some of the people from the window, looked at the scene some grinning, some laughing other looking shocked. But Robin and this girl would quickly become old news.
The elevator reached the top floor and a loud ding alerted the owner of this party. He was young, good looking and rich happy to welcome more people to the party. His wide smile, went down when he saw the people that were on the elevator. His face of genuine good time, and crazy moments just drowned in a sea of fear. He slowly backed up, when whatever on the elevator came into a more eye view.
A large man had to be about 7 feet tall, walked out wearing a white suit with a red tie. His hair blonde and slicked back. Everything about this guy was just big. His hands completely covered the pummel of his cane. His large feet each made a little stomp as each one came forward. His shoulders were just broad and pure intimidating. Behind him was two thugs that came to immediate view once he walked forward, not as big but their muscles and pure looks made most of the people at this party drop their glasses. And a total of five middle sized men, came off after enjoying the fear their presence made on the kids. Their grins and scowls evident they liked to bully the weak, and they thought they were better than everybody else.
The young rich kid backed up, his voice shaky and evident of fear “Pop I thought you was gone on buisthaahhht“ his excuses came to quick end when his face met the back hand of this guy’s large open handed fist. His son on the floor lying across the room, knocked out. His father continued to walk forward towards the window where the roof was. Everyone getting out there way, the music turned off when his son got smacked. So now it was dead silent.

Robin and this girl was still arguing and shouting at each other, seemingly oblivious to the lack of music and the eyes now focused on the new comers of this party.
“I mean who comes up to a random guy and starts kissing the back of their neck!! Who Does that!”
“It’s party get the stick out of your ass! I was just trying to have a good time! Gah I can’t believe I said you interested me! Such a dickless loser!”
“Fuck you calling dickless! Bitch I’ll smack you with my” Robin was shouting but was interrupted by a unsheathing sound.
It was one of the men that came along with the boy’s father. He had a pretty decent katana with him, and was grinning when unsheathing it. Blake looked over to him, his finger still in the girls face. He saw the new comers of this party, and froze for second noticing all the attention was on them now. Everyone was looking at them, and Robin was still holding his blunt with his left hand.
-Daamn so much unwanted attention right now, why do we always do this to ourself?-
-It’s the fucking girl! I knew it! No one can be that easy without reason!-
-Do they wanna smoke with us?-
“Fuck ya’ll looking at? Im not sharing this blunt.” He said holding it up and noticed it was almost done.
-They blowing the high right now-
The large men with the red tie, seemingly ignored Robin. He looked over to the girl, who was surprisingly not scared and was leaning back on the edge of the roof. “Clarrisa this is…unfortunate news when I get back into to town. My most prized possession is attempting to escape me.” His voice was loud but yet very smooth.
She replied with nothing more than a shrug and look to the side and a “Fuck you.” Though simple it seemed to have made a vein on this guy’s neck to show.
It was a college party, just being held on the top floor to some rich snobby college kid. Robin himself lived in the building, and decided to do a small crash. Get some free weed, some free liquor bring a girl back, but not as easy as Clarrisa he at least wanted some type of challenge. Now he got all the challenge he barked for.
One of the two men that looked like his closest henchmen, had stepped up. “Boss I’ll bring her in real quick.” He was big no bigger than his boss though. But his cut off shirt showed his huge muscles, he spent too much time lifting weights and not building his core. As soon as he took two steps forward, Clarissa came over to Robin, who was standing on the edge of the roof. Her hands placed on his calves, and she looked over to the man coming at them. “Protect me please!” she squealed to him, her nails gripping his leg hard.
-She just called us dickless two seconds ago-
“Bitch you just called me dickless two seconds ago, why in the hell should I help you?” He said keeping his voice low but loud enough for her to hear.
The boss put a hand on his henchmen’s shoulder to stop him.
“You know weak people like you should stay out of affairs that don’t concern them. Just go back to your little society standard way of life. Go back to following your societies rules, and do as your told to do like a good boy. Now Clarrisa I would hate for Grome to have to get physical with you…again.” He said taking his hand off Grome’s shoulder.
“Just come over to us now, you belong to me.” His last sentence had major emphasis, and bits of held back rage.
Clarrisa for the first time tonight looked genuine scared now, she was afraid of these men. Her skin had goosebumbs all over it, and she was even shaking a little it wasn’t from the cold air it was quite humid, it was fear. “
“Good good you see the things that can be avoided when you just listen. Now come fa-“

-No the fuck he didn’t-
-I know right? Now we have to get involved, and kill em-
-Damn fuckin straight-
-Or at least make their lives harder for them.-
-What the fuck, the girl is actually scared now?-
-She is?-
-Kinda feel sorry for her now-
-Maybe we should do something about that too, knock two birds with one stone-
-Fuck yea-
“Woah woah woah. You see I was going to ignore all this, I was going to go on about my life, I was going to just go back to my apartment and forget this all ever happened. I WAS going to do that. But then you had to disrespect me. You had to tell me to go do something I have never done before, following societies rules. That’s something I just can’t ignore.” He said smoking the last bit of his blunt, and using his free hand to take Clarrisa’s head and stop her from walking any further. Which caught everyone by surprise.
Even she whispered “What the hell are you doing?” while moving his hand away from her hair once she was back next to him, although he was still over her standing on that ledge with no fear what so ever of falling.
The big guy looked un-amused and simply rustled his shoulders. His large hands still holding his cane before him. “Always one guy who wants to play hero, Colt Kelso.” He said two of his underlings came from behind him, both of their hands were wrapped in bandages.
-Hero? Who? Us? Who does he think we are?-
-If he can read our mind possibly crazy-
But grins on both faces, they rushed towards Robin at a fast pace. They both aimed to land punches against his chest as they jumped up to aim. Robin simply with the perfect timing flipped over them, leading them both with his hands behind him to fall to their deaths over the edge of the roof, he landed back perfectly on the edge. He made it look effortless, even Clarrisa looked shocked.
“Oi your henchmen aint that smart are they?” he was scratching his arm, with his tattoos on it, he did that sometimes needing to add to his list of kills. He looked behind him with a tilt of the head. “That’s a loooonnnng drop to.”
Now the boss looked pissed, “Men fire your guns.” He said simply, but his men weren’t prepared for such a call they hesitated and took little extra time to pull out there guns than usual.
Robin took advantage of that, he had a small blade in his hand and with a strong flick of the wrist he hit one of the big guys gun’s right in the center hole. So when he pulled the trigger, it cocked back and made a miniature explosion. Blake used this time to grab Clarrisa and have them both fall from the edge of the roof.
She let out a loud scream, but her mouth was quickly covered by the X’s hand. While they were falling, he seemed to be totally relaxed even showing a smirk on his face, while her face was terrified.
“Relax I got you, I wouldn’t let us fall to our deaths now would I?” he said this using his grappling hook on a window, and used it to swing them in the window right below it.
He took the momentum of the window crash himself, and rolled in perfectly while keeping Clarrisa unharmed.
“Wwwow I actually did it, I landed exactly in my apartment floor.” He said with both happiness and shock.
“Are you fucking crazy!! We could have died! We could have went just splat on the ground! We could!”
“We could, we could, we could, but we didn’t. Remember that always chick, never fear the words We could have.” He said looking and getting close to her face.
But he quickly backed up, and went over to his hall way Clarrisa following him, holding her arms to her chest. Her tight little skirt was starting to feel uncomfortable for her, she should have prepared more. But she had no idea things would turn out like this.
X pressed a portrait in on his wall, it opened to reveal his partner his must trusted weapon. His custom Safari Arms Matchmaster, his favorite gun out of them all. The tattoo engravings gave it a lot more sophisticated look it was like it matched his hands. Like a extension of himself. Clarrisa watched as this young man eyed down his gun. “Listen I didn’t want things to escalate this far, but who the hell are you?”
-didn’t want it escalate this far? So she knew all along something was going to happen.-
-The bitch ain’t slick-
“What do you mean escalate this far? You knew this guy was going to look for you tonight didn’t you? And you wanted me to take you to my house in hopes of avoiding him. Well your getting what you asked for, were avoiding him.” He said placing his matchmaster in a holder and strapping it to his hip, he reached into his vault again pulling straight katana no guard, just a hilt and sheathe covering the blade. It looked more up to date then the classic katana’s.
With that he placed behind him on his waist. Clarrisa just looked on, her head shaking from not knowing what kind of man she asked for help.
“Who!-Whaa!” she let out, it turned into a low scream when she heard glass shatter from the window behind her.
It was two of the henchmen from earlier, they had ropes tied to their waists and swung themselves in. Without another moment Robin, grasped Clarrisa head and brang it to his chest. Firing off two shots hitting both the new comers in the skull, placing the gun back on his hip. He made everything he did look extremely easy, and he did it with like no emotion that’s what made it scary. Clarrisa thought he was just a regular guy who looked sexy enough to go to his place and hide out. But she feels as if she got herself wrapped into a whole new world just because of this one guy. She didn’t even know his name, now that she thought about it.
He was close to her, enough to feel his breath it was odd even though she was scared of the situation. Even though she was scared of the very man who was seemingly protecting her, his closeness soothed her down. But she immediately broke this off, by shoving him back. “Who the hell are you!” she shouted looking up to him, her eyes showed fear but he overall face looked contempt. She was trying to show discomfort but it wasn’t working all too well.
“Robin X James Blake. You can call me either Robin, X, or James or Blake you decide.”
-why’d you tell her the whole Government!?-
-gosh such a freaking idiot!-

He spoke fast, and as soon as he was finished turned his body to looked behind him at the exiting door. He took hold of her little wrist, and along the way to the door took his a cap and hoodie with some shades. He placed the cap with the shades on his face, to hide is appearance just a little. And when he opened the door, he swung the hoodie over her to cover her body. They walked fast, his arm around her waist leading her to the elevator.
There was two elevator’s one on the right and one on the left. He pressed the button rapidly, focused on it like nothing else mattered in the world. “I swear THE slowest elevator on planet earth!” he barked at it, and kick the wall hopelessly wanting it to move faster.
“I don’t think breaking the button, and kicking walls is going to make it move any faster.” Clarrisa said mockingly, getting comfortable in the hoodie that was obvious three sizes too big. She was short and petite, skinny but had a skinny curvy body. She flaunted her assets well though.
“Don’t start with me. I’m in this mess cause of you!” he said turning towards her waving his finger.
“Your in this mess cause of yourself and the little speech you gave about disrespecting you and what not.” She said calmly her voice low and very mocking, even more so cause he was getting loud.
“You ungrateful little bitch! I should shoot you!” he barked back standing over her. She yawned in his face.
“Elevator is here dickless.” she was right the elevator had finally came onto the floor. Blake turned his head to look at it and flexed his jaw.
“I hate you.” He said simply. But whatever she would say next would be cut off, he grabbed her into his chest with his left arm. Firing three shots into more men that came from his apartment. While backing up into the elevator and jamming his feet to the close door button as more guys came from the stairwell in the hall way.
He let her go, and sighed pressing the garage floor button. “They gonna wreck up my apartment man, I just moved here too!” he said shaking his head.
She looked up at him with a display of sad looking eyes, her arms pressed up her chest. “Awwee I should thank you.” She pressed herself onto him. But simply got a shove back from him. “That dream been dead.” He said simply starting at the door infront of him.
-She still wants to play that easy chick role!?-
-she’s a trooper…to bad we hate her now-
-we hate her now?! You guys deciding stuff without me!-
-Yup. Keep up.-
She crossed her arms and looked as if she didn’t care. “That dream died for you.” She said in failed reponse back to him.
“Riiiigghhht.” A sly smirk came over his lips. They were building a weird physical attraction but mental hate kind of relationship. Neither of them wanted to talk about it, but the elevator moment made it quite awkward being filled with just hateful silence.
Finally the elevator came to stop at the garage floor, and the doors opened. But Blake himself was prepared for any action to take. He was on the side of the elevator with Clarissa behind him, both being silent. When the doors opened gunshots went off, three different rhythms of bullets were going off. That meant three different people were firing with 9mm guns. As soon as they stopped, blake unsheathed his sword at a quick speed from the side of the elevator. Cutting off one guys hand holding the gun. Then cut another guy in the throat, and slicing the last one across the chest doing all this a fluid motion with such accuracy and speed. Then flicked the sword to the ground, getting the blood off before he sheathed it again. He left all three dead, when he stabbed the first one in the chest. Bent down to get his gun and passed it to Clarissa.
She struggled to take it at first, but she knew she had to. He clocked it and refitted a new clip. He took another one for himself, and reclocked it. Then moving to his car, which was going to be there get away.
“What do you do for a living?” she asked randomly moving behind him. When she finished that more guys came from the garage door entrance, but only being met by a bullet to their head from Robin.
“This.” He said simply with a little grin. It was weird the way this guy did things thought Clarissa. You would think all this killing would frighten her, and it did. But it was something about him that made her feel at ease with it, maybe it was because he was doing it to protect her. Or maybe cause this guy was just different like that.
He opened up the door to his car, while shooting at the door so more people can’t come in. Clarissa got in without a word and Blake went around to the front, tossing her the keys through the window so she can start the car. He didn’t know how but some guys got behind him about three of them, luckily they had no guns. One of them jumped on the car and caused Clarissa to shout.
Blake swung a his arm at his ankles hard, making him fall on his face on the roof of the car. “I know you are not on my car buddy!” He grabbed his collar and pulled him down, and put a bullet in his head.
The other two guys came over to both sides of Blake, the one in front of him threw a kick easily parried and met with a fist to the rib. Blake turning around just in time to sway the other guys fist coming towards him and connecting a fist of his own to his neck. And bringing down his forearm to block a kick from the other guy, and catch it bringing a elbow down to his ankle breaking it.
“You guys move way to slow, you know that feeling when you’re playing an easy ass game and get so bored you wanna turn it off.”
Robin then grabbed his head and got him in a head lock and twisted the neck ending life. And going to the other guy, he failed to throw another punch.
“Seriously that was your punch?”
Robin forced his elbow to his back shoulder blade breaking the shoulder entirely, the man yelled in pain and got kneed in the jaw.
Blake opened the car door, and sat in the driver’s seat and smiling at Clarissa. He put the car in reverse first, backing up and changing directions, then putting it back into drive to drive out the garage. Some men with guns shooting behind them, but it was futile. They got away, for now.
He drove at a fast speed, down the street. Taking the cap off and the shades, he hated wearing shades and people that wear them as well. It was weird, he knew it but it was all whatever to him.
“I can’t believe we got outa there.” She said leaning back in the passenger seat, sighing like she just got out of a death trap.
Robin grinned, “Tuh that was actually a lot more easy then I expected it to be.” But he would speak to soon, when gun shots came from behind him. Hitting the roof of the car, they had a total of three trucks coming behind him. “Pssshhhhh I always speak to soon.”
“Dickless.” She said looking behind him at the speeding trucks.
“What! I swear I have no problem shooting you!” he said looking at her,
“Focus on them asshole! Let me drive!” she hit his arm, but she was right. He let her take the handle and he crawled over to the passenger seat. He reloaded his gun, and pointed it out the window for a second. Only to be shot at as soon as he did. He went back in and took a deep breath, “Gaaaahhhh ok ok I got this.”
“I thought you did this for a living.” She liked to mock him.
“Shut up!” he said turning around to see them getting closer. He put his arm out and the side of his face aswell, focusing he fired the gun hitting the right wheel of the truck that was closest causing it to spin and waver out of place now. Hitting the second truck with it, and he fired again at the window of the third truck hitting the driver in the shoulder. He got back in the car. “You gotta admit my aim is lethal.” He said smirking looking forward, she did nothing but raise her eyebrows to his cockiness.
But that would soon end when a motorcycle was coming up behind them, and fast. When they got close enough to fire inside the window, they both ducked and Robin opened the car door to hit them off place and the drove into a street pole.
“Woah holy crap! What was that!?” she said looking oddly excited.
-Is she enjoying all this?-
-We can’t lie…We like it to though-
-True dat-
“Tuh hahaha seems like you’re having fun with this!” he said reloading his gun for any more incoming trouble. But he would need it no more, he looked around and saw nothing regular cars driving by. He still kept his eyes open though as Clarissa continued to drive down, with him guiding her with many turns and a bunch of different passage ways. So he could be sure no one was following them, when he cleared that he had them stop at a Hotel. They got out and got a room for the night, made sure it was a two bedroom.
When they got into the hotel room finally a time to relax, Blake sat down and sighed rubbed his face from the sleepiness. Clarissa was in the shower, as girls are they always made sure they were clean first before anything. Robin walked around back and forth to be exact, not knowing what the next move was going to be.
-So what we going to do now? We got away, but what do we do with the girl now. Were safe right? We had no information at the place, just food and stuff to make it look nice. They can’t find us at all, but as long as we are with her they can find us. We got her away now lets ditch her.-
-We can’t do that, we have more morals then that I would hope. She is annoying and bitchy and many other things that pisses us off. But We simply cannot leave her, she’s depending on us…she needs us.-
-She does need us…it feels nice to be needed. We aren’t needed much nowadays aren’t we. Unless all the jobs we take then need us to kill someone or to take something. But they never really needed us personally like this girl. Without us who does she have? No one-
-So were going to stay with her then?! These moments of softness I swear I hate them! I want nothing to do with them! Bah do what you want! But staying with her can get us killed!-
Robin plopped on the bed and sighed, thinking of what to do exactly. When he did that, Clarissa came out the shower all squeaky clean and fresh bedroom clothes on.
“Just sitting there mopping around?” she said crossing her arms leaning on the wall beside her.
“So you gonna tell me what that guy was after you for?” he asked looking up at her.
“It should be none of your business. But your already dragged in to far to deny it now. For one I’m not his daughter at all, and the guy throwing the party isn’t my brother although we grew up together. He…uses me and calls me his possession. Like im some kind of object or something.”
“What is he using you for?” he asked simply in return
She sighed before answering. “I’m tccchhh ima mutant.” She said expecting him to go shocked, and when he didn’t she looked shocked herself now.
“Uuummm ok and?” he wanted her to continue.
“Well then that’s the first. My power, my ability is harnessing a very very rare type of metal. A metal that can be sold for lots and lots of money.”
“So he uses you for profit then?”
“Yes aaaannnd there is more to it. The metal that I can produce has healing properties when used by the right scientist. He uses me to heal his wife, keeps me trapped so I won’t escape or anything like that. Been like that all my life until I guess he became careless thinking I would never try and leave after all the years. He went away on some vacation, but he always doubled or tripled my security when he was gone. This time he didn’t and I used that to escape, his son was always sort of ok to me. Since I was the main reason his mother would live, he said he would protect me. Make sure I didn’t have to stay trapped anymore. I wanted to believe him, but I didn’t trust him fully. He wasn’t that smart so I was trying to find someone tonight who can just take me away from all this that’s why I came to you. But things didn’t work out so well as you know.”
He took time to process all that, and looked up what he called his thinking face.
-Sounds like it came right from a movie-
“Sounds like it came right from a movie.” He said laughing a little.
She looked shocked. “What! How dare you!”
“But my thoughts about you are all wrong. I just thought you were some easy prostitute on the run from her pimp or something. But pimp would not send loads of men like he did to get one prostitute back. So I quickly disregarded that option and came up with a lot more, even one where u was a mutant. But lets forget that now.” He said going off on his own thoughts.
“Yea..lets!” she said leaving to her room and closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

A Long Night [Training Topic]
Page 1 of 1