Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] Empty
PostSubject: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Sub Power: Speed Conduit - Further becoming speed itself, Tara is able to give or take speed from objects and people in a very limited window. This allows her to manipulate the energy she creates when running to pass it on to others so they can run by her side, or take the speed/momentum from an object or person partially. The speed she generates can be used to make weak constructs with no physical properties when regarding anything but her own body, until higher ranks (meaning it can't be used as shields or weapons and is completely intangible to everything and everyone except herself)
Back to top Go down
Miss Malice

Miss Malice

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Letting certain people run the same speed as you could kill them.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 pm

That's the downfall of the ability. It means I need to control how fast I'm going if I bring others along with me.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 am

This done by contact and the extensions(constructions right). The constructs are fine but them being intangible is meh.....
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 pm

I could make them not intangible. I did that so I couldn't use them as a weapon or a shield or anything like that. I'd be happy to give them physical properties lol
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Well it's dependent on the first question. Is the steal speed applicable on contact with the constructs. What I'm trying to avoid is a steal speed sword that can phase through a Captain America shield.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh nonono the constructs are something else entirely. Steal speed comes from herself..that's a really good idea though..But no it stems from herself, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Name: Speed Force Energy Constructs
    Power: Speed Conduit
    Description:
    Tara can create pure gold energy constructs that can take any shape, as long as its human sized [6 feet long/wide] These constructs are intangible at C rank, but become tangible when Tara makes physical contact with them. They are only tangible for her and no one else. She can use these constructs to make pathways to run on, or simple energy forms of maps, people, etc. that can't be interacted with by anyone else, but can be used for visuals. These constructs can only be formed 15 meters from her body.

Name: Steal Speed
    Power: Speed Conduit
    Description:
    When making physical contact with an item or person, Tara can drain them of their speed and momentum. When making contact with an actual moving object such as a car, she can drain the speed/momentum from it, causing it to get stuck and place and adding the speed into herself [one per ability]. When dealing with a person, she can touch them and drain 20% of their speed and transfer it to herself. This speed steal only lasts three posts until they regain their lost speed and Tara loses the speed she absorbed from them. However, the post count can stack if she repeatedly make contact with them, adding 20% to her own speed, and taking 20% of their own. The speed she takes is lost at the end of the topic, and is not kept into a new topic.

Last edited by Ms. Flash on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Approved. This shit be scary.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 pm

There needs to be a limit on npc interaction. For example you can't touch an endless amount of speeding npc cars to boost speed.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 pm

One per ability, Nameless. I'd need to stack to make that more effective.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Just wanted to make sure. Approved again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]   New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sub Power for Ms. Flash [B Rank]
Page 1 of 1