Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Spider-man
"True courage is when you know your have no chance of winning, but still standing despite everything against you"

The Biography

Birth Name: Jacob D. Holden
Aliases: Spider-man, Scarlet Spider, Sometimes just Spider
Birth Date: 03/02
Class: Genetically Altered

Appearance:

JD stands at a very modest 6'1" and weighs about 145 pounds - all of it is toned muscle. This slender form is often taken as a sign of weakness by those who don't know his capabilities, but his friends and comrades know that a surprising quickness and strength hides within his frame. He has all black hair that comes down in strands and past his ears. He was fair skin which is quite delicate to the touch, and a strong jawline. His eyes are deep blue when they are seen, which is mostly not the case since his eyes are always covered by his shield mask or spider mask.

When Jacob is in his basic Shield uniform-

Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider Nightw10

In his Spider-man outfit, JD likes to switch in and out with many different variants of his Spider suit. The one below has recently been his most prominent one.

Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider Spidey10

Personality:
Jacob is very difficult to pin down, while at times cracking a joke and taking things lightly he can be very focused and driven. J always seems to have a carefree mind set, always cool and glowing with the flow of things. But at times he is very determined and driven for a greater cause. Always willing to take the hugest responsibly with a smile on his face. He tends to be mouthy and disrespectful and has a penchant for making enemies and rivalries. His defiance to backing down is a big part of him, he does things out of his core conviction.
He is not afraid of flipping someone off for challenging that, or flipping someone off for any reason for that matter. Sometimes JD talks in a sarcastic tone, and in general he is a pretty sarcastic guy but only does it out of humor and/or annoyance. His time in shield has had an effect on him, he believes that there will never be a complete end to evil. As long as there is good, evil will be there to challenge it. But this does not knock his will to fight, he is a very headstrong type of guy. Willing to accept any challenge, stopping crazy people and making sure people are safe is something he has already dedicated his life to.

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Physical Prowess
    Sub Specialty: techno savvy

Powers:

Main Power: Arachnid Physiology
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until B-Level)
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until A-Level)

Abilities:

—Name: Arachnid Strength
    —Rank: C
    —Power:Arachnid Physiology
    —Description: This ability grants the user a higher grade of strength. Allowing him to lift over 1,000 lbs and give enemies damaging hits.

Name: Superhuman Speed
    Power: Arachnid Physiology
    Description:Spidey's reflexes and overall speed reach superhuman levels. Allowing him to move and run at 50 mph.

Name: Arachnid Strength
    Power:Arachnid Physiology
    Description: This ability grants the user a higher grade of strength. Allowing him to lift over 1,000 lbs and give enemies damaging hits.

Name: Spider Sense
    Description: Perhaps Jacob's best ability out of them all, is his spider sense. A ting-ling feeling he gets in the base of his skull that warns him of incoming danger. This allows the user to avoid incoming danger that they do not know about. Making it extremely difficult to surprise or catch J of gaurd, or attack him from behind. Only used once per topic.

Name: Enhanced Durability
    Description: The Web head has a superhuman level of durability and strength. Able to take heavy strong blows from other superhuman beings. And able to take much more of a beating then a average human. But sharps objects such as knives and swords still cut, and bullets can still pierce his skin.

Name: Superhuman Physic
    Description:Spidey's reflexes, overall speed and agility all reach superhuman levels. His reflexes combined with his speed, allows him to dodge things at just point blank range. Along with his agility this allows to him make movements and postures that even the most trained acrobat can't do.

Name: Wall Crawling
    Description: Spider-Man is capable of crawling on walls and ceilings. He has conscious control over this ability, and it is simple and instinctive for him to use. He is able to stick things on to his back or chest, even his face keeping his masks on from unwanted mask removal.

Name: Venom Pulse
    Description: His body possesses a certain amount of bio-electricity, similar to the way a spider possesses venom. But in JD's case it is a less lethal dosage and doesn't actually kill. It stems from his hands and releases a yellow bio-electric spark when hitting an object. It can cause very small burns, and stunning to which ever limb was hit at C-rank. But it used to empower blows, and make JD's hits more damaging. The stunning also effects ability disruption to a small degree, having the one hit feel a small shock before using an ability. But C rank they can choose to just ignore it.

Name: Healing Factor
    Description: Spidery healing rate is exceptionally faster then average, healing from cuts, bruises and stabs at a quick rate. Because at C rank it takes longer to heal broken bones and deep wounds. This ability is not as advanced as the hulk or wolverine.

Skills:

Name: Acrobat
    Specialty: Physical Prowess
    Description: The user can flip, traverse over obstacles, and use minimum body movements to get around with extreme precision.

Name: Martial Arts
    Specialty: Physical Prowess
    Description: His training in shield has made him quite the martial artist. Using arts such as jeet kune-do, wing chun, boxing, and taekwondo.

Name: Fixer
    Specialty: techno savvy
    Description: with this ability JD is able to fix things that he is comfortable with. He can't make the item work completely the way it used to, but he can get it to work if he knows it well enough and with the proper tools.

Weapons/Devices:(2 D-Level weapons if you have weaponry spec if not you start with none)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

The Background

History:

Before JD acquired his powers, his life wasn't much of nothing. He was a orphan and never knew who his parents was or what they did or anything like that. He only knew the orphanage was his home, thats where he was suppose to stay till the end. He wasn't a nerd to be exact but he did get picked on a lot from the other kids. He was always to afraid to fight back, he was a wimp to the other kids, he didn't even put up a fight. Until one day Jay finally saw something that gave him a boost, he saw a strange man fighting off a group of thugs. He saw it from the window in the orphanage, it happened right across the street. A lady walking past an alley way was grabbed by three guys, it left JD in shock with his face pressed against the glass. Soon after that a man covered in a long rain coat went in after her, he stopped the men single handedly it was astonishing. This forever left some kind of mark on him. The power he saw, the power to protect and do what was right. JD from that point on become infatuated with the super hero world. He started reading comics, and making up his own scenario's, creating his own costumes from window curtains and stuff around the orphanage. He even started to defend himself against his bullies, to the point where they didn't even want to bother with him anymore. He soon got the attention of one of his teachers. Mr. Reilly he took interest in the boys imagination.

When JD was twelve years old, he was out with Mr. Reilly who was in the process of signing Jay's papers to become his official guardian. Because Reilly worked at the orphanage alot, he was able to take JD out to movies and the park to just spend time together. One day after a trip to the movies JD and Reilly were on there way back to the orphanage, it was going to be JD's last night there. They were walking down a quiet block, down the a large alley way. They heard a quick motion of foot steps behind them. It was a guy with glasses, running holding a large black box. Reilly moved JD to the side, so they wont get in his way. But what they heard next would freeze them in place. Two gunshots were fired, a bullet hitting the one holding the box in the leg. He fell hard the box fell and cracked open to, leaving a red cylinder container to roll out. The other bullet his his back, he was still alive but in much pain. Reilly was whispering to JD to run, but he was to frightened to move.

The guys that fired quickly caught up, it was two masked guys they looked like pro thieves. Reilly was about to take off holding JD, but the sound of clocked gun held him in place. One of them laughed, "You don't think we can let you run off after seeing this dontcha"
Reilly turned to them, "Let the kid go, i'll stay here with you guys. He won't say a peep." he tried to be firm but his fear was evident. The one that was shot was reaching for the red cylinder. Two bullets to the back stopped that movement. Reilly and JD cringed, and Jay had tears falling down his eyes he was frozen in fear. Reilly whispered to JD "It's going to be fine JD, its all going to be ok." those were the last words JD heard, then a gunshot. JD was left in shock he didn't want to believe what just happened but it was reality. He knew know matter what he though, the one that loved him the most in this world was gone.

At first instinct JD just ran, he couldn't stay and sulk in Reilly's death. He knew he had to live, he took off and grabbed the red cylinder he didn't know why he did that. But he just did. He ran as fast as he possibly could, crossing the street. The two were after him, and pissed. It was obvious they were after whatever this red cylinder is that Jay was holding. He ran across the street, infront of cars and taxi's and threw the park. The two weren't going to risk shooting in public, so Jacob hoped.
He was getting tired, and his legs were already past his limit, he had to stop and soon. His running was getting reckless and twisted his ankle he fell to the ground, and slowly limped to a corner and sat under a bridge hoping they wouldn't see him. He tried to keep his breathing low, despite being out of breath. But what doomed him was the red cylinder the case opened and dropped to the floor the sound wasn't loud but it was enough to get their attention.

The two thieves or murderers dropped down, and found JD sitting there hopeless. "Sorry kid business is business." one of them said, pointing the gun at JD. He was scared of wits end, but he was ready to die ready to embrace the pain. Atleast he went out trying was his last though before a sharp pain came over him. One of the thieves let out a sharp and desperate. "Nooooooo" what hit JD wasn't a bullet, it was a bite it was sharp and painfull. From the red cylinder was a large red/blue spider, that was now on his forearm. JD brushed it off quickly, the spot it bit was bleeding immensely. JD was starting to feel dazed out, he was going to pass out he felt. But he couldn't he had to get up the two killers were right there, he had to get away somehow. It was weird but he felt overcome with power. The two killers were talking amongst each other.

"They said the spider was only good for one damn bite!"

"Well what-the-fuck are we supposed to do now? Huh? You don't know and I don't know. So lets just shoot the kid and get the fuck outa here. We already caused to much attention."

They both turned to Jay, only to see he wasn't there.

Jacob didn't know how he was running with a twisted ankle, but it didn't hurt anymore. He felt really drowsy and sleepy but he had to get away, just a far enough distance. He couldn't stop running, no matter how tired he was. Till he reached a dark corner, where he finally collapsed.

Jacob was woken up, by a unpleasant smell in his nose. He shot up and stopped when he was a older man in a eye patch holding a white tube to his nose. "You finally awake kid?"

Jay didn't answer. The eye patched man stood up. "Seems traces of our spider, are on you kid? I hope you know that you just got yourself bought into a whole new world." he said with a grin. But JD remained quiet, and huddled his knees to his buddy bringing his face in. He remembered what transpired today, he remembered seeing Reilly die.

Fury couldn't say much else, he felt for the kid. He knew full well of what happened today, he got a briefing on it. He crouched down and patted JD's head. "I know son, I know. But what if I told you, that we can help you avenge him?" JD looked up at the guy, there was passion in his eyes and his next response would be simple. "Tell me?"

Fury grew a small smirk. "Now those are the eyes, of a soldier."

It was after this, that JD was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. where they raised him and trained him to be the man he is now. The new Spider-Man.

Last edited by JD on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 am

All Done!
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 am

Tone your strength down to 1000lbs since you're branching it under Arachnid physiology and you fix it spec looks more like techno savvy than professor.
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am

Tis is completed afro
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am

you forgot to put your rank, but that's okay xD I'll do it for you. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider   Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man: S.H.I.E.L.D's very own Spider
Page 1 of 1