Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Temp Ad        testing EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Temp Ad        testing EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Temp Ad testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Temp Ad        testing Empty
PostSubject: Temp Ad testing   Temp Ad        testing EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Temp Ad        testing 2nl8c2t

Marvel Unlimited

| Home | Rules & Guides | Character Types |

Ever wanted to create your own super hero or super villain? Wanted to be a rich playboy with the world in his hands, or a psychotic monster bent on pure destruction? On Marvel Unlimited you get the whole package, and a bag of chips. You can choose from various character types and create your own super powers. You could even choose to be a human and go the goddamn Batman route or Iron Man route. Whatever your mind can imagine, this site will help you express it to its fullest potential. Marvel Unlimited utilizes missions to help you gain experience to rank up your character, and allows a character driven plot ran by the members of the site. If you're a fan of the Marvel/DC comics, super powers, or even anime/manga, then this site is a place for you! Create rivalries with your fellow rpers and shape the world to your will. On Marvel Unlimited, you'll have unlimited options to choose how you want your character to grow, and what allies or enemies they will make along the way. Feel free to join an organization, create your own, or remain freelance. In a modern setting, there is a broad list of what you can do: feel free to take advantage of its benefits and become a part of our ever growing family.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Temp Ad testing   Temp Ad        testing EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Nice. I think it came out nice. :3 Your pretty good at this stuff. Keep rockin'! Your doin' good for the site. *Gives a thumbs up*

Last edited by Revel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Temp Ad testing   Temp Ad        testing EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 am

Yo, When this ad is ready for use, I think I have a site we can advertise on. We would need to ad an area where people could advertise their site also though. This would have to come with Nameless's permission, meaning we can't do it until he comes back. It's a Naruto RP site, I'm new to it and will be very active both on that site and this. here is a link of the site.

Ultimate Shinobi

It is a well put together site and I think it will become big. With the rise of Naruto fans and Marvel movies, I think our sites will flourish side by side. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temp Ad testing   Temp Ad        testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Temp Ad testing
Page 1 of 1