Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sylar : The Hidden Killer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Sylar : The Hidden Killer Empty
PostSubject: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Sylar: The Hidden Murderer

Sylar : The Hidden Killer Sylar_by_RobHough
"No matter where you are or who you are, I will find you, and you will die.."

The Biography

Birth Name: Gabriel Gray
Aliases: Sylar
Birth Date: 19/5
Class: Mutant

Appearance: Gabriel is a 5ft 7 white male that has short black hair, spiked a little at the front, as well as dark brown eyes that have a demonic feel to them. He has hair around his mouth indicating the need for a shave. He has a very lean body type and is very agile, which comes in handy when he is sneaking around to get behind someone to take their powers.

For clothing, Sylar wears black usually. A black shirt with black trench coat may be what you find him in, but anything black is a potential clothing item for him. He will wear grey jackets as well but something that is dark and can hide well if the need arises.

Personality: Sylar comes across as a very quiet man, only saying what must be said in the presence of others. he shows next to no emotion on his face which makes it hard for people to know what he is thinking, without a power that lets them read his mind. Even if someone is killed or something horrible that would make any man vomit, he stays impartial, not caring at all. It seems that nothing can make Sylar show emotion but really, everything about Sylar is a lie.

Sylar is really a cold blooded predator. He feasts on the brains of his victims for a living so that is why he shows no disgust with anything. He is very evil, sly and malicious and so can sometimes be seen with an evil grin upon his face, if he is seen with emotion at all, which in itself is very rare.

In battle, Sylar plans out every move, as the hunter he is. Since his power doesn't grant him anything at all in terms of battle prowess, Sylar relies on his smarts to get him through a battle and come out the victor. Using his Hunter stealth and smarts, he can turn almost any situation to his advantage, even though he lacks proper powers for now.

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Projection
    Sub Specialty: Hunter

Powers:

Main Power: Copycat - Allows the user to touch someone with an ability and copy their power, and one of their abilities. Once copied, the user can further train more abilities under the power copied until it is replaced with another. To gain a power and ability, the user must touch the person or, if they wish to gain two abilities, they may kill the person and inspect their brain.

Sub Power:

Abilities:

Name: Power Transplant
    Power: Intuitive Aptitude
    Description: Sylar's basic ability which lets him take the power of another by studying their brain for one post per rank of the target, or by simply touching them. This grants him the power of the target but no abilities. he has to train his own abilities himself.

Skills:

Name: Tracking Epert
    Specialty: Hunter
    Description: Sylar is very good at finding people, from even the smallest of details. he can find where someone has been quite easily, unless they have completely disappeared, then it just takes time.

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name: Stealthy
    Description: Sylar can be very stealthy when he wishes to be. When he is trying, he is undetectable by anyone without a C rank or higher hearing ability or seeing ability if he is in shadows.

Name: Photographic Memory
    Description: Because of his need to know as much as possible, Sylar has gained a Photographic memory so that, anything important he sees, he can easily remember.

Name:(Leave blank until A-Level)
    Specialty:
    Description:

Weapons/Devices:(2 D-Level weapons if you have weaponry spec if not you start with none)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

The Background

History:
The Job Seeker

Gabriel Gray was once a street urchin. He lived off the food he could find in bins and used the little money he collected from people by begging or doing menial tasks that his "employers" found disgusting or they were to good to work or do chores. He hired himself out in this way making whatever money he could to hopefully and eventually find a home somewhere.

It was in this job that he met his demise. It was a simple job: steal a priceless, massive jewel from a wealthy family. It was too easy but his employer said that he would get half of the money made by selling it and that made him happy and determined. To think, he was one job away from possibly a new home but he would first need to complete the job which wouldn't be as easy as he first thought.

The Heist

Sneaking in came first but was hard for his target's owner (a wealthy heir to the biggest stockbroking company in all of Japan) had known that his jewel was wanted and that someone was coming to steal it so he had informed the police and they had set up sensors, alarms and some pieces of technology so high tech that Gabriel had never even seen some of them even with his wealthiest victims but a job was a job and this one needed done.

He managed to bypass the guards patrolling the area by impersonation one after knocking a guard out and taking his uniform and gadgets. He also got past and some of the alarms but some he just destroyed with some rocks. He saw some security cameras around but he knew how to deal with them. He took off his security guard jacket and threw it over the camera to quickly block its vision but he had placed a bit of string over the jacket and connected it to his finger so that when he slipped past the cameras he just pulled his jacket back and merrily walked towards his target.

He saw some doors. Some massive, steel, beautiful expensive looking doors and protecting those doors were some armored men holding some scary looking weapons. Gabriel walked up to them and said, "I have been ordered to examine the jewel." They bought that and let him in and there, sitting on a golden jewel encrusted pedestal, was the biggest ruby that he had ever seen. He was rich as soon as he gave to his client. But first he would have to escape.

The Inevitable

Gabriel had been stupid. He had walked out of the room, jewel in hand but had forgotten all about the two guards there and so, after seeing the guards and after the guards had pulled up there guns, he had no choice but to run and be shot down or kill the guards for they had seen his face and so he disarmed one of them and shot the him and then the other but a bullet fired from the guard had hit him in the shoulder and so now he was running with a dislocated shoulder and blood on his hands. He saw some more guards and had to shoot them also but in the end he managed to escape.

He returned to his employer and found that his employer was not alone. He was surrounded with his militia and he had told Gabriel that the guard he had disarmed and killed and the former owner of the gun he still had in his hands was his employers brother and so his employer had to kill him. He was told that Gabriel was never going to get any of the money anyway and so he was glad that he had a reason now to take care of that little complication forever. He signaled his militia and the guards started shooting Gabriel, but they all missed. He was already after them, dodging them and hiding in the shadows. He managed to avoid most of the attacks but he took some damage. His hand was shot through as well as his leg but he was able to use his own gun to shoot the people trying to murder him. Then he turned on the employer.

The employer wanted to intimidate Gabriel so he looked at a barrel in the warehouse and, after focusing his mind, the nails separated and so the structure fell apart. Intrigued by the man's ability, Gabriel walked over to the man, for he was unarmed, and took a knife out of one of the former guard's pockets. he sliced his employers head off and looked at his brain, his own power beginning to rise. He looked at how the man's power worked and then, once he was done, he crushed the brain. Looking at a barrel similar to the man's one, Gabriel focused on it a, true enough, the barrel came undone. being completely new to this, the power faded but Gabriel swore that he would control the next power he gained. He looked once more at the man's body, staring at his broken watch. He picked up the watch, listened to it, and fixed it. On the watch was the word "Sylar" and so, tpo remember this period of his life, Gabriel took the watch, strapped it to his wrist, and walked out of the warehouse as Sylar, The man who makes things work.

Last edited by Sylar on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo Power farming,stealing,hording etc. My number one rule!

quoted from Nameless, you may not steal abilities
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am

A suggestion, if I may..

Try to go for the copying ability, but only copying someone around you and only once. Like Peter Petrelli

Once you touch them, you can hold onto their ability before touching someone else to replace it. That kinda thing. And for your first ability, it can be the ability to copy and power and one of their abilities with that power.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Edited. I want to ask something.

See if I take the power of Ice from someone and train 3 abilities from it. If I then change to Fire and train another 3 abilities. After that, I want Ice again so I take the Ice power, I'm still gonna have the 3 skills that I trained in Ice before. is this ok?
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Well I was gonna make it easier for you. Make an ability like

"Copycat - Allows the user to touch someone with an ability and copy their power, and one of their abilities. Once copied, the user can further train more abilities under the power copied until it is replaced with another." Kinda thing

But yes, if you train for Ice and you switch and get another, you don't lose your experience with Ice. They will remain there for when you get Ice once again.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm

I'll leave it as is. Want to get my own abilities
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Well Intuitive aptitude calls you to have to understand someone to get their ability. So you can touch them, but it'd have to be after you've seen one of their abilities in action.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Add that in the ability
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

added the older part
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Alright this was touchy, and it can be unapproved by any staff member if found unacceptable. But I'll approve you now.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 pm

understood. I'll try my hardest not to abuse my power or spam in any way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylar : The Hidden Killer   Sylar : The Hidden Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylar : The Hidden Killer
Page 1 of 1