Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
O Captain; My Captain  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

O Captain; My Captain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

O Captain; My Captain  Empty
PostSubject: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:42 am

The book snapped shut in between the altered hands of South. He still had yet to find a proper name for himself, something that would- at the very least allow him to blend in more successfully with the populace. The human populace that is, he had been content with his previous family configuration, his size had made some methods of travel a little...uncomfortable, but he had been happy. Content. He had known nothing else. Strange how ignorance could be such a blessing at times. Or not. To know was to be aware. To leave behind the comforting blanket of fear and hate. To be confronted by the cold, harsh stare of reality was not pleasant for any person, any one. But an important development, it was and is for one to undergo. So South had attempted to understand the new shape he was, reading medical texts, skipping through, mainly focusing on the detailed sketches that were spaces sporadically throughout the book. He only read what took his interest, and the bone structure of his new body did not interest him. No, it was the general overview, to know what he was and it's limitations, and the possibilities that were allowed from his current anatomical status.
Frowning to himself, South caressed the spine of his currently read material. He was waiting. Whoever it was that had removed him from the orb hadn't placed him in the area in which he had resided previously. Now, organising a second round of transport might be troublesome, but he was in a park, that much he knew, trees surrounded him, a small clearing that didn't offer as much protection as South might have preferred but was certainly capable of offering him a modicum of privacy.
The season was one of change, with the old growth of foliage falling from the branches, or having already fallen- now decomposing. The new growths were starting to show the infantile selves, the spring green pigmentation stinging the bark of the trees. It was day time, about ten in the morning according the watch that adorned his left wrist. One of the things that was most useful about this body was that it didn't favour either side of the body unlike others, and allowed him equal range of motion with either hand. It was a skill most useful for the average person, but for South, it left him at odds sometimes, wondering which hand to use for a certain task.
Seated on the park bench, South proceeded to wander towards the city centre, his long smooth legs easily carrying his wiry frame towards a pair of revolving doors.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm

An audible hissing would be heard as a black cloud would be seen . In the middle of the black miasma was the Nameless one. It would seem that when he was near the tension rose and the scent of death clung heavily to the atmosphere. He already knew what he was looking for and what had to happen. The team had assembled and now it was time to evaluate the recruits. Red orbs would look down upon his most Jr. initiate behind black visors as his flight path would beg for him to speed up being clear of any dangerous constructs. With another quick analysis to confirm there were no hidden dangers his his flight speed would increase before ending in an abrupt stop 5 feet from the man. As the Nameless one's boots collided with the ground it was the earth that would submit, cracking underneath the force of his feet. His steps were slow yet meticulous, no doubt the stride of a predator as foot was placed in a methodical manner.

Darkness had just approached and he was at his strongest. The sun had just fell and the limited bounds of the street lights illumination was no match for the darkness. Everything he wore was made from Dark force material. His clothing his shades his very form was that of the Dark force realm. The souls of the damned stirred within him as it was clear he was not from this world. The small animals that quietly occupied the surrounding area would expediently make their way in the opposing direction and the plant life and greenery would wilt and die almost instantly. A gloved hand would make it's way to the top of his head where leather covered digits would trace his slick blonde strands to make sure they were uniform. Standing in front of the double doors blocking the mans path he would give a slight smirk at the new appearance. If it was not for his more insightful abilities he himself might have been fooled. "The other two are on their way now. It's time to see what you are made of either figuratively of literally new blood. Your on My team.... try to keep up." He had masked the multi-vocalic tone into one charismatic voice that flowed like audible silk. with that said he would look forward in a general direction using his hands to push open his trench coat to give him better room to maneuver.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

Not even seconds behind the Nameless one's landing, Tara would arrive in the blink of an eye beside him. Seconds later, a gust of wind hit the group, finally catching up to the speedster who had caused them during her night time sprint. Something was off about her appearance this time, however. Instead of the usual blond flowing hair, milky skin, and keen green eyes, she seemed more like a zombie. Wearing black as the dominant color, her hair was now silver and tied up into a single knot. Her eyes were still green, but almost appeared to be lifeless. Not to mention her lips were covered in black, and her skin was pale as the night time stars. She looked towards the Nameless one first, not recognizing him. Could you blame her? Last time she had seen him, he looked like some kind of freaky dark mass. Next she'd turn towards the other. Another case. She hadn't seen either of these two before. So why was she called here? The voice in her head told her to strike them down and leave. To cause another slaughter and quench the blood thirst the symbiote was washing over her. However, there was another voice in her head. The voice of an angel that was the original Tara's subconscious. The subconscious that usually had control of the body, but for some reason was recently pushed aside for this specific night. Why was that? The thought wouldn't linger in the possessed girl's mind, as she focused her attention back on the two others. Hands would find themselves on her hips, as she raised a single brow and stared toward the two blondes. "Your hair color pisses me off."
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm

A crackle of electricty would sound and soon the few lights that lit up the area would crackle away one by one, life blinked from the objects and the warm light grew dim. However one street lamp about ten meters from the group surged with a rush of electricty and pushed it to the limits of light that it could provide. A spot light as it were, and there center stage was Hiim, smiling and allowing the symbiotic tongue to dart about him.

"Tada, here I am!" Hiim said bowing with a flourish to the three others, however the smile turned to a frown when he brought his head back up. 'Another symbiote' Blink hissed and Hiim roared. "What trap is this? Where is the one who recruited me and what have you done to her you disgrace to our race?!" the question bellowed from the teleporting Symbiote's mouth a joined symphony of Blink and Ray. They had not expected another symbiote there, and as he bellowed the lamp above him went out leaving only four lights left in the immediate area surrounding the group. In the dark, his stark white coloring almost glowed and the veins beneath his suit wriggled about like angry snakes. If this was indeed a trap the electricty that was once in the street lamp above him now crackled freely in the air around him showcasing the extent of his anger.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Ugh. This as of now unnamed one's words struck painfully hard. South truly had no idea of what his powers could be, he had once transformed into a bunch of cloth to escape from the various agents of different organisations, but that was before the orb happened. The orb stripped away his former appearance, leaving him with nothing but the face of his most hated entity. How curious was such a operation. Approaching the unnamed one 'til he stood at a distance that could be considered by the masses to be polite, South opened his mouth to respond, only to be interrupted by the appearance of the female who had recruited him initially. It seemed that all of the team he had met before had gone through aesthetic changes, with South and the unknown male now appearing to be time separated brothers. Not a notion that South would encourage himself, it was simply an observation made on the fly. However, the originally healthy looking girl was now replaced by something else entirely. A few choice words sprang to mind at her own opening retort, but a rather nice combination won out that was neither overtly rude nor crude. "Can't say concubine silver does wonders for me either." Yes, South had quite the mouth when required. Possibly the best part of it all was that he said it with the childlike innocence of someone not yet introduced to such concepts such as anger or lust. Grinning mentally, South turned his attention away from the entity possessing a dual pair of x chromosomes, and looked at the person who -should- at least share the same characteristic that males of their apparent race did. But South had as little confidence in that particular measurement as far as he could throw the subject matter. Which would be not be very far at all, seeing as the man appeared to posses a whole militia of tricks. The arrival of their other member was also showy, with the whole flickering lights and electricity sparking- South could appreciate a little melodrama, but sometimes people blew it out of proportion. Being sure to edge slightly away from the flying streams of electricity, South would mentally grin as the newcomer apparently recognised the woman as kin. Something about disgracing their race. South didn't really care all that much about the racial business, aside from the liquid flesh that the man seemed to exhibit, he was by and large- just another commonplace male on this earth. And the one who had pulled him out of that orb. So had the unknown one sent him? How much did he know about what had transpired? South turned his gaze to the subject of his mental confusion.
'What now?' Was the mental query, more to himself then any other entity.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 pm

The four of them arriving did attract some attention however. To most people it would be the wrong type of attention as those accustomed to the nightlife seemed to peer from whatever rock they crawled from under to view the show down. He of course made sure none of them were a viable threat via telepathy. He would see the first recruit of the organization to arrive first then he saw Mr. Teleporter who he had witnessed not too long ago. She was a little too close for comfort and no doubt on her period so with a swift step he separated himself maybe 25 meters to her left using the shadow shift before she finished the statement about his hair. He knew their powers but it was now time to see how they utilized them. A slow movement of the hands lead them to shed his trench coat off and let it drop to his feet on the floor in front of him. His attention however never wandered from any of the members. It was night time and he was at his strongest his senses in the darkness were increased and he seemed to begin to naturally blend in with the darkness as the words uttered from his lips would reach them all. "I am the Nameless one the one who has called the Anarchs together. Lets see what you all can do. I'll take the new guy....."

Before the sentence was complete he was perfectly blended with the darkness around him. He would creep slowly to the side the crackling of the electricity and the crowd murmuring around them would no doubt drown out the sound of his movements as he would take casual steps. To where they were all in his frontal view. That's when he sent out two large waves of dark force power. The environment was already pitch black and he himself was blended into the shadows. It would be extremely hard for Chronas and Hiim to see the blast coming their way until the boundaries of the illumination the man's electricity gave off would give a visual and by then it would be dangerously close. Now it was time to train.

Abilities

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 pm

So the team was all there, and with a quick sidestep away, Chronas would dodge the electricity the last member and generated. He seemed to speak ill of her, but she simply crossed her arms and looked the other way. "We have no idea what you are talking about." The Nameless one disappeared, but his voice was still audible through the darkness. Two could play that game..Reaching behind her back, the dark mass from the symbiote suit would form on her hand, releasing what appeared to be like goggles. Placing the goggles over her forehead, she'd slowly bring them down over her eyes. The darkness that was previously impossible to see had became visible through her eyes. Even with these advancements, she couldn't see the man yet. It was a pain that he had the drop on her, and it'd be foolish to remain where she stood. With her ability, she could break off and reclaim the element of surprise, and that was what she planned to do. Before even recognizing she had been attacked, Tara was already off in a blur, heading about 90mph on her cruise speed. At this speed she could take in her surroundings and still react fast enough to anything that may have been troublesome. Her best bet in fighting the Nameless one was to illuminate the surrounding area. Was this why the meeting was called at night? So he had the total advantage? What a pain. If she didn't have her goggles, her ability would have been cut severely.

As the Nameless one's energy constructs reached her previous location, she was long gone and running up the very building they had gathered infront of, like a blur. This meant the energy would continue on, and had the possibility of hitting his own partner if the blonde didn't dodge, himself. The light illuminating from the windows of the said building would be her targets, as she ran upon the glass heading straight for her first target. Forming a black claw, with the use of her symbiote, the woman would send an infinite mass punch into the glass of one of the illuminated windows, allowing herself to shoot through it and into the room it came from. Catching herself with her hands, she'd slide to a stop and begin to gather glass shards from the ground with extreme precision. "Two can play this game, definitively." Her voice seemed to house two entities. Her own, and another, as her goggles slowly lifted from her forehead with the use of a black goo like appendage. With her new vantage point of being two stories up, it was basically a snipe fest unless someone came into the room and attempted to force her out. And the moment they came into the light, that would be her chance to end them in a series of well placed blows. If you couldn't beat someone on their own turf, you had to bring them to yours. Atleast that was the strategy the slaughter suit told her.

The room she had entered had a wood floor and various canvases that lined the wall. The lights shot out at various angles and appeared to be some kind of pseudo art studio. Slaughter knew alittle abit art. With the cutting of the flesh, the splatter of blood and guts on the floor..It was an art style in itself. One that held abit of ecstasy within it. This specific room held a high ceiling but a single floor. Tara wondered where the man of the house was, but trying to predict what an artist is up too was impossible.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 pm

"Smart girl" He would say as he saw the glass then lights shoot from the building. A simple step and he averted them, altogether shadow shifting beyond the lights territory and out of the line of fire for the glass. The lights shot out about 12 meters from the building so he would stand back based on he throwing accuracy she would see him. So the element of surprise was gone he was pretty sure. Well it was time to giver her something else to worry about. He was not gonna use his telepathy to invade their minds he wanted this to be a fair fight. However he could influence the civilians around him. He was not powerful enough to push them all but crowds like this did love their riots shifting from place to place so that the girl could not get a fix on him he simultaneously was sensing the crowd for the person with the most anger.....the most hate This was done in 5 second intervals enough time for him to concentrate on a singular individual. It was then a gentle push was sent to him mind and he would snap. The man would pick up a brick and throw it into the window before speaking a false scenario that Nameless brewed up. "I'm tired of this sh*t this racist motherf*cker comes to our neighborhood and he told me he doesn't hire minorities. Well we say we don't want you here either!!!!" With that said all of the civilians who were mostly made of minorities give or take 20% who were willing to participate not to look like perps themselves. The angry mob would knock out lights and window and a riot would not be a riot without the famous cocktail. Yes a cocktail or six would be thrown inside different rooms of the building as it would begin to ignite. The angry mob numbers began to grow as more and more people came out of the crevices of the area. By then Nameless had settles on a spot and many of the lights had been knocked out of the now burning building. The fire gave off light but not to the extent the lights did so his domain was almost back to where it was. However the illumination the fire did create he used to his advantage using it's shadow to produce solid screens around the windows do her exit from the building would be delayed.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 pm

((My apologies on this, I needed to get some things together irl))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Captain; My Captain    O Captain; My Captain  Empty

Back to top Go down

O Captain; My Captain
Page 1 of 1