Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Change (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Change (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Change (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

A couple of hours had passed since the incident at the zoo earlier. Dante was walking through the shopping district of New York, looking for a place to get some new clothes. He was no longer wearing the black hooded jacket and instead was carrying it in hand. Now he appeared in black jeans which were ripped around the shins, black boots, and a black fitted t-shirt. He had two knives tucked at his waist. His hair was short and spikey and he had a beard goatee going on facially. However he came to the conclusion that a change of looks was in order, especially after his stunt earlier.

Dante would enter a store by the name of AĆ©ropostale and he would begin his search for some knew gear. He would find him some comfortable blue jeans and a white shirt with red writing and imagery. He did not really care about the clothes for an attempt to look stylish, he just needed something in contrast of what he was currently wearing. He would find a red hooded sweatshirt as well and a pair of black sunglasses. After making his purchase he would change into the clothes via their dressing room, despite the grunts of disapproval given by the employees. From there Dante would head into a sports store and purchase a pair of white sneakers and a red duffle bag for his other clothes. With all that said and done, Dante had changed his attire completely and would do some prospecting.

Dante would find a coffee shop on a corner where he would enter and have a seat after ordering himself an iced coffee. His bag would sit at his feet under the roundtable for two he sat at. As he sat relaxed, sipping on his coffee he would turn his attention to the TV screen on the wall nearby. The news was on and they were still showing coverage of the zoo event and the clean up crew. They were treating this as a tragedy but in the eyes of Dante this was insignificant. It played no part in his future plans and was literally an act out of boredom. The news seemed to catch a few glimpses of him using his powers but nothing that really identified him other than a man dressed in black wearing a hood. He rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses as he would sit and enjoy his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mappel6

Mappel6

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Xavier was sitting in a coffee shop, doing the normal. Planning devices. Planning world domination. Where to start, where to start... Anyways, Xavier wasn't here for the coffee. This place was a Wi-Fi hotspot. He did what he pleased, and there was very little chance that the government could trace him to himself. They could only trace it back to this cafe. Xavier smirked as the software finally bypassed the security protocols of a nearby small business. A few inventory spreadsheets, some purchase records, not very much. There was, however, a large amount of personal information in this database. Faculty and customer alike. Xavier's smirk grew, and he said to himself, "This isn't really a challenge. These people need to update their security software." Then, Xavier saw the time. Almost time for his invention time on the agenda. Xavier was thinking of ideas for new battery types. And now, it was going to be time to create soon. He was thinking of something big. A good, industrial-strength battery used to power really heavy machinery. As he was thinking, his laptop shut down, and he packed it into his case and began to leave. As he began to step out, he noticed a large man, somewhat sinister looking, enter. He decided to approach. "Tell me, what brings you here today? You don't look like someone who belongs. Tell me, are you much of a friend of the officials?" Xavier noticed that the man seemed to glimpse at the news on the television behind his sunglasses, and couldn't help but wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

As Dante sat a man would approach him curiously. This intrigued Dante for he could not understand what would cause the guy to approach him. Was he just being nosy? Dante hoped everyone in New York was not like this, it would quickly get annoying. Dante would raise his brow, surprised by the question and he would sit the cup down so that he could answer. He smiled kindly as he would express confusion from the man's questions. "Excuse me?? Haha I must really look like a tourist huh." he would start laughingly. "Didn't know you New Yorkers could spot new people so easily. Name's Dante, I just got into town today. I'm from Oklahoma." he would say, still smiling and offering his hand for a shake out of courtesy. Then he would pause for a moment as if he just remembered something. "Wait did you say something about officials?? Sorry I'm confused, were you looking for someone or something?" he would expressed as if he was being mistaken for someone else the guy may be looking for. His hand was still offered but it was clearly expressed he did not understand what the guy was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mappel6

Mappel6

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Xavier laughed at the seeming concern of the man. How he reacted made him think that he, in fact, was being hunted. He could not be sure. Either way, he would find out whether this man was friend or foe. If he wanted to control the world, he'd need a pretty strong faction base to support him. This was the best way to get one, by meeting with people with similar ambitions, or who would just be willing to work with him. And et cetera. Xavier took his hand and gave a firm shake. "No, I'm not sure you understand. I was just asking if you were on the same side as the authorities. You know, are you something of a criminal. Someone being hunted. Because I'm pretty sure they want to throw me back into that little prison cell from three years back. And I'm not going back."

Xavier sat down in front of Dante, and gave a proposal. "Listen, what I do, it's not too easy. I need a base of strong people, smart people, generally capable people to work with me. To create a good base to what this world should become, that's my goal. My goal is to unite the world under one flag, and to have a great basis of strength to back that flag up. My goal, is complete world domination. But I can't do it alone. I need people. I need strength. Strength is what I don't have. So, tell me, Dante, are you in for this? Do you share my goals?"

With this, Xavier waited for an answer. This one thing would decide whether he would become a friend or foe of Xavier, although he wanted friend, he also wanted people that opposed him. Nothing was ever fun when it was easy.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Dante looked at the man behind his sunglasses with careful eyes. Not eyes of caution but analysis. Dante was attempting to read this man as he presented his offer. It was quite intriguing to Dante honestly, humans seeking world domination and offering a stranger for help. Were people always this friendly? The entire idea sound fun honestly. How far could this Xavier go?

"Heh, is it that obvious?" he would start. His tone of voice expressing surrender of a charade as he would glance down at his cup. "Back in Oklahoma I guess I got on the wrong side of the law and really on the wrong side of this group of mobsters. Kinda why I'm here, had to get away from them because I owed some money. Was hoping to put that lifestyle behind me but times are hard and this city, it feels like it'll eat me alive. I mean just look at what's on the news. Scary shit." he would explain, his smile gone and his face expressing worry. Dante would take a moment as if to reflect in mind on memories of a hard life.

"Look Xavier, what you're offering sounds too big for the likes of simple me. I don't know what you see in me but world domination is not something I'm used to thinking about. Hell the people I've worked with would've been happy just having control of their hometown city. So I'm gonna be honest with you, we don't share the same goals. But I could use some money and I have to find a place to stay to get a start in this city. So I guess you can say I am in." Dante would explain, taking the offer Xavier had presented as if it were his last and only resort. His face was lingering with sorrow yet strength at the thought of a possible better future to overshadow a troubled past.
Back to top Go down
Mappel6

Mappel6

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 am

Xavier smirked. A successful recruitment. However temporary, he just needed people to help him start this thing up. However, Dante seemed to be against the world domination part. "Don't worry, I'm planning on building this up. We'll start by taking down small businesses. I'll hack into the databases, redirect bank flow to a new account, withdraw it all, then deposit it slowly into my personal account. Eventually, we'll have enough money to start some larger operations. Also, if this is all about the money, then I can cover you on that as well. You'll get your cut, and you can leave and do whatever then. If all goes as planned, then you can do whatever you want with your life. Just as long as you don't get too much on my bad side." By now, Xavier had forgotten about his agenda. There was time to do it later. He had to talk now.

Xavier, planning on making a basis of income, turned on his computer. He logged on swiftly, then, as it was loading, he spoke his plan to Dante. "Don't worry, I'm getting something set up now. I'll redirect bank flow to an unused account that I have access to, it was abandoned and I got access to it by bypassing the database of the bank. It isn't much of a big bank, and it has very little security, so I don't expect much government activity on the account. If so, they'll just freeze the account, and you might need to hop from place to place now and then." Then, the computer finished loading. The wireless adapter quickly found the familiar signal of the cafe, and he was soon on the internet. Xavier opened the browser, and plugged in his pen drive. The autoplay popped up, and Xavier chose to run the program. Then, he opened the web page of the business he hacked into earlier, and started messing around with some details. After typing some code into the program, the bank info from the database changed.

Success. Dante would now have some temporary income, and a business that would probably fall anyways was losing their income. Then, to make things inconspicuous, Xavier loaded up a website he found for finding an apartment, one named ApartDuks.net. The name was random, and Xavier had wondered earlier how the founders had come up with the name. But that was three years ago. This place had helped find Xavier's new start, and he didn't argue. Eventually, he found one that seemed affordable, yet comfortable. Simple enough. Xavier shut the computer down and then spoke again. "I found a place for you to stay a couple of blocks down from here. Also, I have some money in an account. It should last at least for the initial deposits and maybe two months of bills. What do you say?" Xavier was hoping that the man would find what a good thing it would be to side with him. With an infinite source of money, and the brain of a mastermind, how could they go wrong with joining forces?
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:31 am

Dante listened to the man's words carefully and found them amusing at first, laughing inside. However as time would continue and the man would open his laptop typing away, Dante became even more intrigued by the man. Dante just watched carefully behind the sunglasses, noticing the effort of concentration the man put into whatever he was doing on his computer. Then it would be revealed that the man had hacked a company's finances so that they could access the money whenever they wanted. Dante was impressed honestly, the man appeared quite resourceful. He could be the real deal Dante thought. The man would explain all he had done for Dante, finding him a place to stay not too far and money for use.

"Wow, you make it look so easy." he would say sounding excited and amazed. "Well you've made a believer of me, I'm in. Just write down all the info I'll need I suppose and tell me what it is you need from me and I'm there." he would say in a tone still lingering from excitement. Dante was making the conscious choice of aiding this man in his efforts. There was not much more convincing Dante needed at this point to see this would be a good opportunity. Dante would take another sip from his iced coffee.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 pm

((OOC: Gonna go ahead and post because I does not like waiting. However you still have the choice and opportunity to give me the info))

If the man did indeed give Dante the information for housing, access to the bank account, contact number, and further detail of what he needed Dante to do. Dante would thank him, shake his hand, and leave promptly grabbing his bag under the table on the way out. If not, then Dante would kindly get up gathering his belongings and tell the man he had somewhere to be and this would be the end of their communications. Dante would walk out of the coffee shop, grabbing a copy of the daily bugle on his way out and would be on his way to a destination unknown. Entering the crowds of people out and about, blending with society, becoming invisible to the naked eye in search of him. Was a talent of his.

[Exit]

-Posting for prestige since Love is gonna be absent for like 2 weeks and this topic is pretty much settled-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Open)   Change (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change (Open)
Page 1 of 1