Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTempest

TheTempest

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:10 pm

“That’s a line you’ve chosen to cross,” Devon said. “I- I haven’t had to consider it yet. You are choosing you know better than the law people decided on for themselves. Maybe you should get into the legal field. This is D.C..”

“Want to be a lawyer?” he continued with a sarcastic tone. “Actually, at least you could choose to pick only honest clientele. Good, clean, whatever…” Devon quieted, however, as he saw Samael move closer to Jason.

A few moments passed before the kid was running out of the room. Devon watched him go warily, frowning and keeping his arms crossed over his chest. He didn’t know what was happening; he didn’t pretend to understand or to even guess how it all worked

Apparently the Inquisitor hadn’t been paying attention. “Talk. Dinner. Nevermind,” Devon shrugged dismissively and looked out the windows. “I’m glad that’s…handled. I’m free to go then?”

Devon wasn’t sure he could trust this guy. He also wasn’t sure if the guy should be trusted out alone. Had he been scanning everyone in the deli? Had he been harassing Devon because of the deaths in his past? He had to know Devon didn’t mean to, didn’t want it to happen. He was trying to control his powers. Was he trying enough though? When had he had his last appointment?

Gray, punctuated by blue, stared back at white.

((OOC:
Bipolar Disorder: Not this thread. Must be in next 2 threads.
Emotional state relaxing and no percentage chances necessary at this time. ))
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Of course Samael had crossed that line. Somebody had to. Funny how everyone judged him but no one had a solution, or could say why it was bad to punch a rapist in the face. Wouldn’t most people really do it given the chance? Except for this blue eyed judge in front of him.

“Yeah, you’re free to go,” he said, “I wasn’t keeping you here, just for that.. that one comment.” Samael shook his head a little. He did feel a bit guilty about it, in some ways. But what did this guy expect to happen? His hand reached into his pocket and he gave his Rosary a squeeze as he deposited it there, glancing back towards Devon.

There was something haunted in those eyes, something that made Samael want to delve in there with his newfound powers and see, but he knew that was a sin and he had abstained from that generally speaking. When he went hunting now, he just… listened. There were things on the surface, and sometimes they just jumped out. But this wasn’t one of those times.

“Are you hungry? I’ll buy.”
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

“Yeah I could eat,” Devon said dismissively. “Something about having the gall to confront a guy who’s willing to confront a rapist made me hungry,” he added flippantly.

Despite his cavalier tone, he didn’t move. He looked awkwardly around the room, lingering on the spot where Jason had been kneeling for some time. He peered at the wall where numerous books had fallen to the floor and a few that were near the door beside his feet. His eyes went back to the Inquisitor.

Slipping his cross away, his hands went into the pockets of his leather coat. He inhaled sharply and then turned, walking out of the room with an unceremoniously long first step. Thereafter he moved aside so as to let the other guy pass.

“You want me to follow you or…” he paused, “Maybe meet you somewhere? I don’t know,” he asked in an awkward tone. “I had grabbed some books to read but I guess they’ll get put away.” He sucked on his lower lip for a moment, glancing into a stack of books and the direction of the study table he’d chosen.

“Whatever.”

((OOC:
Bipolar Disorder: Not this thread. Must be in next 2 threads.
No percentage chances necessary at this time. ))
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Devon indeed had a flippant tone, though the defensive words and tone together made Samael wonder if in fact the young man had been scared of him. It was probably wise, all things considered, with everything Samael had done – and would probably do in the future.

He watched Devon for a long moment as the young man turned to leave and then took his time catching up to join him. Samael remembered how the young man had counted out change so carefully at the deli and wondered just how poor the guy might be. Maybe that’s why he had such a problem – he was a potentially powerful mutant, living a life of poverty, when if he let loose with his powers he could probably find a way to be rich.

As they walked, he glanced briefly towards Devon. They couldn’t go anywhere too nice, not in DC with him looking like that, but maybe they could find something enjoyable. “We can travel together, I’ll get us a cab if that works for you,” he said, “There’s a good burger place not far from here, if that sounds good to you.”
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Devon wasn’t sure how to act around White Leather now. It was hard to tell how human he even was. By how much did he believe God had come to him, granted him power to confront the wicked, and then actually sent him along his merry way? Devon was inclined to believe that the Inquisitor at least believed it. He had that much conviction at least.

“A cab?” Devon asked when offered. That would probably be safe, except White Leather could control people apparently. Tornados and taxis didn’t mix; that’d be fine. “A cab… Sure. A burger place is fine, I’m not picky.”

Clearing his throat, he proceeded on his way, leaving the books he’d wanted to finish reading. His shoulders rolled back, Devon pulled up his hoodie and followed the white rabbit out. Where was the caterpillar?

Hopefully not in his cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Samael walked outside next to Devon and nodded, "A cab." It was mundane, but he still wasn't really used to flying yet, and there was always the possibility of being seen, or showing up on air radar in a place like DC. A person missile maybe? Not good. Samael didn't want to chance it.

Raising a hand, he hailed a cab and when it stopped, he opened the door and waited for Devon to get in before getting in to sit beside him. He told the drive to take them to a place called Black & Orange, and off the pair went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Closed)
Page 1 of 1