Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S

S

An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) Empty
PostSubject: An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max)   An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 pm

And so, S had come to this place. But what was this place? An abandoned hospital ont he outskirts of the city. It was a desolate place, but a faint thrumming from underground was stirring up the energy of the place. This place had been abandoned years ago, but with allt he life gone, the dead ruled this place. Hundreds had died in the building, it was, of course, a hospital. And when people die, they leave a certain energy in a place. It is said that this energy was what allows for ghosts. And combine that with the fact that some places on earth seemingly have a weaker boundary between earth and the underworld, some places are packed to bursting with what S calls "Necromantic energy" or "Death Energy." Combine that with the fact that with no one living or running the hospital, and things had gotten out of hand. Living people produce their own energy in a way, that might stifle the energies of hte dead and dying. Years had this place had dead and no living, and S could feel the energy, he was, after all, a denizen of the underworld himself. He thrived on it, and it was that that drove him to this place. But the faint vibrations told him of a party. How teens and goths just loved going to dark or death filled places and throwing parties. But it disturbed teh energies, and seemed to anger the spirits, this desecration of their homes. While perhaps not home to that many ghosts normally, this disturbed and agitated energy was producing a stir beyond just the party. As a keeper of the underworld, he felt duty bound to investigate. The ghosts already there, or manifested due to the agitation of the energy might be hiding out now, but when the party was over, and inevitably humans stayed the night, or the stragglers kept going after much of the party stopped, they would surface. S descended into the hospital, a look of excitement, and yet, innocence on his face. How long had it been since he last felt this excitement? This much energy? But the agitated spirits cried out to stop the party. He approached the hospital, and spoke with one such ghost, "spoke" meaning mostly using his abilities to understand and empathize with it. They wanted some fun of their own, and the spirits had planned their own party with the stragglers. They would lock the hospital up, and S would help.

((OOC: Pay attention))

Their plan was simple, and S could hear the party dulling a bit, already some were leaving while others partied on. He was going to help with their plan. All the exits would be shut soon. And there were more than just plain old harmless ghosts about due to all the energy and agitation. S would help, leaving zombies to patrol the exits. This being a hospital, he could easily further manifest ghosts and zombies, the latter in a restricted manner. But he had his half-decayed zombie wolf-alaskan husky mix, with it's deadly arm-scythes on it's back, hiding near the exit. ((Doors shut after 3 people join. Ghosts and zombies patrolling the exits, and due to all the energy, there will be ample ghosts patrolling other exits, like low windows.)) From there, the spirits planned their own party, nothing would end in death or true injury, but perhaps some emotional scarring. ((No death/maiming, but pranks, and general mischief are welcome)) From there, whatever happened, happened. ((Ghots and such not under my control are NPC's, do whatever you want with them, just be reasonable and don't kill the fun by idk, randomly porting the ghosts into space or some such. XD Anyway, I made this building so packed full of energy, more would just spawn anyway, after all, it's A) a hospital, hundreds died here, if not thousands. B) Abandoned, allowing the spirits free reign and after 30-50 years, this buildds up a lot of energy C) The bords tot he underworld are thinner here. SO let's have fun, get emotionally scarred, etc.))
Back to top Go down
Synergy

An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max)   An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Tonight, Trent would be a victim of circumstance.

He’d caught wind of a new designer drug that was sweeping through youth culture. One of his co-workers had offered him a bump of the stuff offhand, and having never heard of it before, the Amenti got curious. He did a little digging, and learned that the stuff was absurdly dangerous with prolonged use. Apparently the effects were a lot like that of MDMA, but more potent, and the side-effects were on the level of more advanced prion diseases in terms of turning brains into swiss cheese.

His co-worker had also told him about a rave that was going down. Trent had declined at first, but then after urging from Nefeki, agreed to meet her there. Maybe he could find out who was dealing the stuff, and trace it back to the suppliers. Odds were he could just play confidential informant and let New York’s Finest do the leg-work and get the credit, provided he could get some good intel.

He’d had to do some shopping for the occasion. Fortunately, he had history with the life of a partier, so he knew how to dress the part. He’d gotten some designer-ripped black jeans and a fitted tank top of some shiny synthetic fabric, along with a pair of black-light contacts. He threw on a spiked rainbow collar and a plethora of thin, plastic black bracelets and decided he was ready to hit the scene.

The scene, as it turned out, was a creepy-as-all-fuck abandoned hospital. He couldn’t help but feel uneasy as he made his way down to the rave proper; this place was teeming with bad mojo, Nefeki had informed him, but the priestess hadn’t had to. He could tell all by himself, and was a little surprised the ravers didn’t feel it too. Practically every fine hair on his body was standing on end by the time he made it into the party.

Things had gotten a little quieter by then, but that worked in his favor. The dealers would be among the last hold-outs, and less people meant it would be easier to do some observation and pick them out.

He couldn’t help but miss it, a little. Once upon a time, he’d been the one pumped full of drugs, wandering around to trade party favors for cash. The pulse of the music was welcome, and his body reacted almost immediately, matching his movements to the rhythm of whatever was playing. Fortunately, whatever mojo had bound him and Nefeki together and brought him back to life had eradicated that old need to get fucked up, so he wasn’t as temped as he might have been.

He was still pretty tempted, though. The solo hero gig was getting to be taxing, and an escape would have been nice… but, no. He pushed the thoughts out of his head before his pocket priestess started bitching him out and focused on the task at hand, moving into a group that were still dancing in earnest and joining them to become lost in the crowd a bit. That would free him to watch everyone.

Last edited by Throne on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

An undead Rave (Open, 3 people (not including me) Max)
Page 1 of 1