Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] Empty
PostSubject: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 pm

The Dark Sting. Not much was known about this mercenary, but she did have an infamous reputation. Standing on a rooftop in New Orleans, she knelt down and analysed the city streets below. Her target was close, and the sample she was to acquire was soon to be hers. The city lights of New Orleans would be a nice distraction during the job. The smell of home cooking, the sounds of jazz, the vivid culture. So many variables here that could and would be used against her opponents. With the night time sky dark, and the stars and moon no where to be found, this was surely going to be an interesting event. Removing her cellphone from the belt wrapped around her waist, the Dark Sting would open the maps app and begin to focus on a blinking beacon on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:09 pm

"Doctor Jai, thank you for trusting me with the chip" Zod can be seen shaking the doctors hand. The doctor looks at him with worry. "Be careful Zod, that chip is very important...if it falls into the wrong hands..." Zod gives him a reassuring smile."Dont worry doctor, you should hide out until this is all over. At the least, i was able to remove the target from your back. " Zod gives a salute and moves himself away from the location to give the doctor more time to evacuate. "Hmm...."
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Ultima stepped next to the doctor, and looked over at the one named Zod. He mumbled under his breath after the flash drive was giving to Zod, as he took a deep breath. He crossed his arms and heard the man talking about the briefing of the mission, as he looked at them both. "Listen, this chip is just fine. No one is going to get it. Just relax, you hired two perfectly capable people to protect it just sit back and relax." He said, as he looked over at Zod, and lowered his eyebrows and gave him a serious look. "Listen, we can't make mistakes. Don't get us killed at her. Well, don't get yourself killed. I can't die, I just stop functioning." He said, as he followed Zod's lead and cracked his knuckles. "Now, I read the report about this Dark Sting. She sounds dangerous, we have to work together to take her. Watch my back, and I'll watch yours." He whispered to his partner for their mission, as he prepared himself for their upcoming fight.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 am

"Targets acquired." The figure spoke between her mask, as she stood on the building and began to focus down towards the building the three people were in which was across the street. They spoke in a room with a window, just asking her to drop on by. The doctor shook the hand of a man, and they seemed to be conversing, as another figure was in the room aswell. This one seemed to be inhuman from first glance, but that wasn't the Dark Sting's job to find out. Readying her AK-47, she glared at each person in the room, marking them all with an imaginary target. Well imaginary to them. Through her eyes, they were branded. Using her enhanced marksmanship, she took in the complete details of the situation. The lights, the winds, and their movements. Once everything was analyzed and squared away, she would take aim with her gun. Tapping the trigger, she'd release a three round burst towards the robot looking man. He seemed like a body guard or some type. The bullets would be homed in at his legs, and be looking to shoot them both out, removing their use for this mission. The shots were completely accurate. She didn't hesitate to continue the attack by shifting her aim over to the man, who was Zod, and fired another three round burst. This was aimed towards the belly and the thighs. Of course, they were homing into those areas aswell. And last but not least, the doctor. She shifted her aim over to him last, and fired another burst of bullets. These were aimed towards his head, and the homing beacon would lead them towards his temple. The first attack was played, and the Dark Sting would make her move. Using her wings, she'd jump into the air and fly up a good fifteen meters to switch vantage points and prepare for the next attack. Now that they were marked by her homing beacons, she didn't need to see them to aim and hit them. This was her advantage, and this was why she was one of the best mercenaries in the world. A simple glance was a death wish for anyone who crossed her path.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Zod was well alert, but before he could realize it. Hes been shot in the stomach, the moment the rounds hit him he immediately sped towards the doctor and covered him with his back. Zod's tough skin protected him from the bullets penetrating fully through his body, but it was a direct hit. He could feel the regeneration process happen, but with this kind of injury it would take a while. The three rounds he took to his back didnt make anything better for him. Zod grunted through the pain and then began explaining the situation. The bullets in his stomach missed the vital organs, and he wouldnt need most of his bodily functions anyway. " Doc!! Get inside!!! raise the security... if its bullet proof i want you behind it!! Go noW!!" He then threw the doctor into the gaurds at the entryway as they retreated. Zod then used his ice breath to close the stomach wound a bit and the thigh , even for a moments notice as his regeneration powers kicked into overdrive with the use of solar radiation. "Ultima!! Are you ok? Shes here!!! But i think she moved!! Can you track her"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Ultima was indeed shot in the leg. Upon being shot he crouched and grabbed the spot the bullets did hit. His leg was able to withstand the incoming bullets. Normally his steel coating could withstand some incoming bullets however this modifed gun caused some more damage then usual. He kneeled down and grab his leg and looked over at Zod and the doctor. "Damn it Zod, she got us. She is on the move." He said, as he tried to get up but the bullets did indeed do some damage to his legs and it wouldn't be easy. He turned his hand into a shield and looked at the other two. "Zod, go out and draw her out and I'll shoot her out of the sky. Just go! I'll watch the doctor!" he shouted out to them as he hid behind a table waiting for them to preform his orders.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"Draw me out so you can shoot at me? Oh you surely are a master tactician aren't you?" The woman hovered outside the window, with her fire arm pointed through. Instead of firing, she would smile and shoot the fire alarm instead. This would cause the sprinklers to go off and begin to soak the building in water while causing an alarm to wail off. With this done, she took off straight up and out of their point of view, seeing how they were still in the building. What was she going to do now? That was the question now, wasn't it? Dive bombing down towards the streets, she'd hover over a car going about sixty miles per hour. Looked like they were in a rush to head home. That was fun. Placing a hand on it, she'd turn this car into a nother projectile. Know what that means? You guessed it. The car shot off the ground and flew in the air, heading straight for the building. It kept its same speed, as the man within the car jumped out cause of fear. Who was it locked on? No other than that robot itself. The car would crash through the open window and attempt to slam into the desk, thus hitting the cyborg and pinning him to the wall. The assassin herself, would continue to hover, and fire of a three burst round towards the car's gas tank with extreme accuracy. Of course, with her aim it hit without a problem. That car was now replaced with an explosion that would fill the room, attempting to incapacitate anyone who was foolish enough to stay in. Her plan was to get them out, and get them separated. Have them fly out the room, or try to run. Either way, once they did that, all she would need to do was fire a shot, and the bullet would find them wherever they hid. The mission was not in jeapardy.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm

As soon as the orders were given, Zod flew out of the lab with moving past him at the same speed. "Alright!!!" He was flying in the direction that was given by Ultima as he puts on his electromagnetic vision to see if he can find anything on the assassin he can break that seem important. Just the fact that she found them was implying the fact that there was a bug on the professor or something. Zod's wounds also began to close up, the one with the ice pack much faster than the one on his back, but he was doing pretty well for an injured man. Being able to have no kind of primary need of the organs that were hit played a vital role as well. Zod then takes a quick breath as he got in range to close the gap and breathe out with a devastating force of wind. What seemed like a simple breathing exercise for human was dangerous when zod used it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Ultima pushed himself back up with the use of a desk. He looked at the doctor and groaned. "Ok, help me get out." He said, as the doctor put his arm around him. Ultima turned to see out the window as Zod exited, and saw as a car was heading right toward them. "Fuck!" He shouted out loud, as he extended his right arm and fired a solar powered blast at the car, aiming for its front hood where the engine and several other parts were stored. He would then turn his hand into a shield and kept the doctor in front of him, as he himself would cause the car to explode. The force, while they weren't burned, they were both knocked out of the building through a window on the opposite wall and landed on the pavement outside. Luckily they were on the first floor. "Damn it, this bitch is crazy!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am

The car would explode from the robot's attack. Why he would do that while his partner was trying to fly out the same window was strange. The explosion would not only send out a powerful shockwave, but the man by the name of Zod would be right there practically in the center of it. This meant the shockwave would knock him off course, and an explosion from a car was powerful. He was most likely going to go flying down into a building because of it. His partner basically did him wrong. Either way, the woman would increase altitude, heading straight up away from the blast, but the shockwave did clip her and send her spiralling down onto the rooftop she originally started on. Going back to the car, it was locked onto them. So the explosion did not stop its advance towards them, so as the doctor and robot was flung out and onto the ground, the car itself would be right there on them. Meaning when they hit the ground, it was slamming ontop of them, hood first, pinning them to the ground. The force of impact would most likely break bones, but in the robot's case he should have been fine. Either way, the woman in purple would search for the man that flew out the window. He was the primary target. Keeping her gun at the ready, she'd fire three more shots into the air. They'd begin to home in directly towards the man named Zod, aimed back towards his pelvic region again. "Give up the Flashdrive, and I'll let you all live!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 am

Zod got caught in the shockwave and it shook him up a bit as he skimmed the building, but he didn't crash fully into it he continued his flight at top speed as the important injuries began to heal up. The important injuries namely the bullet hole, it took a while but the hole closed up. He just had to tough it out and keep the women killer busy, he also wondered where her unlimited ammo was coming from. The bullets would follow but as long as he kept his pace he could make it. "How about you put your gun down and surrender, this chip is important. Im sorry but you cant have this!" He would then circle around at a good distance while running from the bullets as he shot his heat vision at the women with amazing accuracy. The solar radiation absorbed played a valuable role in saving his life, now he had to use this boost to his advantage. This was a dangerous game being played with one of the most notorious assassins in the world, and Zod could only wonder what happened to Ultima and the professor. The Heat vision was aimed at the womens wings, if her source of flight was cut perhaps they can regroup.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 pm

While Ultima and the professor were knocked out. His plan had worked. The explosion would seperate them all and get Zod and her alone so he could take her out. The car was landing on them, however he put his hands up and pushed the car up. Preventing it from slamming on to them. He pushed it to the side saving the doctor. "Damn it all to hell this is difficult. I didn't sign up for all this." He grumbled under his breath, as he used the wall to get back up. He looked at the doctor, and he nodded. "OK, while she is distracted. I'm gonna blow her ass out of the sky." He looked at her in the sky, as she was firing at his partner. He aimed right at her and began to fire his blasts at her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Running from the bullets wasn't the best idea seeing how the man was about..Maybe two hundred miles per hour is top speed, give or take, while the bullets travled about 1,588 miles per hour. The man was in for a rude awakening when he fired his laser's towards the woman. The fact he did this move meant he was looking at her, not the bullets, which also meant the chance of them hitting unhindered would be greater. So once again, this "super"man, would be pelted by a three round burst, but this time since he was running, it would hit him in the backside. Being on the rooftop at the moment, and not flying, the Mercenary would simply dive back and away from the edge to be out of the way of the laser vision. Luckily, this would take her out the sights of the robot aswell, seeing how he was on the whole other side of the building, and was basically firing through it to reach her. Two vs One was a pain, but with her abilities she could always find them if they tried to hide. It was either stop her here, or be sitting at home one day while a bullet suddenly shoots into your brain. "This is the last time I'm going to ask you fools. Give me the Flashdrive, or I will kill you and everyone you love." The woman's voice was cold, as she yelled out the powerful statement to those against her. If they thought she didn't have friends in high places, they were severely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm

The bullets went straight at Zods butt as he let out a sharp cry "#$%@" He has her in his sights and knew he had to do something drastic in order to turn the tide. "Forgive me..." Zod decided to blow her off of the building as the regenerative abilities were put to work on his butt, the injury on his back already closed up finally. He then used his X ray vision to see if the building was empty, when he realized it was run down He would Put all he had into this incredible gust of wind that came out of his mouth. Zod had every intention to blow that building down with the boost making his powers even stronger. The strong gust would also blow the hot air out of that particular area making it colder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Ultima as well as the professor began to walk around the building, looking for his target. He armed his arm cannon until he heard her remark, saying they would kill everything they loved. Ultima laughed at the comment. "I love no one and nothing. So, there is no need to punk out now." He mumbled, as he heard his partner shout out in pain. "Man up damn it, we can't be crying on this mission." He said, as he finally made it around and found the girl.

"Ok, find cover. I got this." He mumbled, as the doctor ran behind a building Ultima simply looked at her and kept his arm cannon drawn. He waited for her to make any type of movement. He saw his partner blowing at the building, as he figured he would try to pull a big bad wolf and knock down the little piggy. He simply stared at them, awaiting for her next move.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm

The wind hit the rundown building, causing it to literally begin to chip away. Though this particular building was infact empty, it didn't mean the building behind it was. So as this building was blown over, it would come crashing down on the smaller building that was on the opposite side of the man named Zod. The rubble crashed through the roof of the building, literally crushing all those on the top floor. It was a small inn that had seen better times, but this act of violence was uncalled for. This man spoke like he was a hero, yet played hand in reaping the lives of many innocents. The Dark Sting as even blown away during this, like a fly infront of a fan. Luckily the debris covered the area in a thick smog of dust and dirt, as she spun towards the ground level and landed onto a dumpster. Her wings, luckily, broke her fall. "I warned them once already.." The Mercenary muttered with an annoyed voice as she reloaded her gun. "I was ordered to take that Flashdrive, not kill innocent people. Yet, it seems they have no morals. Neither shall I." The woman made this decision, as she flew out the alleyway at high speeds, towards a running woman trying to escape the disaster area. While flying, she would grab the woman by the neck and suddenly fly high into the sky. Placing the barrel of her gun against the woman's temple, she would call out towards the two in her way. "Give me the Flashdrive, or this woman dies!" A simple demand, as she flew more than thirty meters away from them. The woman screamed for help. She was just a bystander. Innocent. After that display, Dark Sting half realized they may just let the woman die to escape. This mercenary already had bumps and bruises from this night, and now it was slowly getting worst and worst. Taking a single life wouldn't make her lost any sleep, however.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 pm

"Wait.... dont kill her..." Small flashbacks of Ryans mother appeared, he didnt want anyone else to die because of him. "Just put her down......" Ryan now had to rely on his partner to take out the opponent...this was a hostage situation. "How are we making this exchange?"
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Ultima looked up at her, as she held the hostage. He aimed his gun at her, and groaned. "This heartless bitch. She is taking an innocent woman as hostage for a damn flash drive. What kind of shit is that!" He mumbled under his breath, as he put his hand under his arm cannon to keep the aim, as he looked down.

"Damn it, I'm not falling this mission. That woman isn't dying either. Zod, you better make the right decision." He yelled out loud, knowing neither of them could hear them. He was only releasing his anger, as he knew firing his gun, the shot wouldn't reach her in time before she could blow the woman's brains out on top of the roof. He cursed himself for not being better, as he simply waited for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm

"Good. Smart boy. Wouldn't want others to die because of you now would you? Give the Flashdrive to the doctor, and send her over to me. Once she gives me the Flashdrive, I will let you all live." The woman hovered neared the ground, keeping eyes on both opponents, while keeping the barrel of her gun placed on the temple of the hostage. She hovered more than thirty meters back, making sure to focus on both of them. "Keep your hands up over your heads where I can see them. ANY sudden moves, and she dies." Words of truth from the mercenary named Dark Sting. "And nothing personal, boys. This is simply business." Simply business indeed. The dirt began to spread, making the area clear to see at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 am

Zod swallows hard, how could he make sure that the women was safe? "Alright,. Im going to give you a choice too.... Do you get paid any less if it was destroyed? At this day and age... wouldn't you think there was a copy or a back up... even better... the doctor is still alive and he is probably working on another one as we speak." It was a bluff, but how false could his words possibly be? Maybe there was a backup. "Put the women down, whats the point of all of this..." Zod then begins to slowly hover backwards. "We can do this on ground level. Listen to reason!!!! Dont shoot her.... youll be killing a women for a copy... the information from this was wiped clean."

Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 am

Ultima looked, as the woman moved. He really couldn't shoot her now. He began to swear even more after this. "Shit! I'm about to blast this bitch out of the sky." He mumbled under his breath, as he looked up there. "I swear, if she harms that woman I will make sure she doesn't leave her walking." He mumbled under his breath, as he looked over at the doctor. "Are you ok?" He asked, as he put his hands in the air, following the woman's commands to keep the hostage safe. The doctor nodded at him to assure her safety as he nodded back. "I'm quite sorry we weren't strong enough to protect you..." He said, disappointed only in himself as he stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 pm

"Wiped clean, you say? That's strange, seeing how you were willing to kill innocent people to protect it. Just to be safe, now I want the Doctor, AND the Flashdrive." The Mercenary spoke with her cold tone, as her gun stayed connected to the woman's temple. "You have three seconds to send the doctor my way with the Flashdrive. No more talk. If you do not, she dies. Three...two...one..." If the two men didn't send the woman with the flashdrive their way, the mercenary would pull the trigger and kill the innocent woman right there on the spot. The bullets would go through her brain and into the side of a building, clear from hitting anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Zod then zooms up and adjusts his heat vision to a full view, he didnt want to do this but he had no other choice. Giving up the chip and the doctor was not that choice. This women asked for too much and he widespread of the heat vision would ensure that she would get hit in the process, the women was going to die. He wasn't strong enough, which is why he resorted to such a tactic. He would never forgive himself on this day, no amount of repenting could return the lives of the ones lost today. The heat vision blast was Large amounts of heat directed over a wide area cause the hot air to escape making a wind gush.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ΩUltimaΩ

ΩUltimaΩ

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Ultima continued to stare up at them. Feeling helpless as the stare down went on until he saw Zod shoot the lasers out of his eyes. While he did he stared at the innocent woman and the one holding her hostage were in his path.

"He is...."

Skyscraper's rage began to stack as he saw this. He was willing to kill an innocent woman, a woman that had nothing to do with their situtation. He was putting a damn flash drive over her life. "How could you...." He mumbled under his breath, as he sent a punch into the wall to the side. "How could you do this to her? What did she do to deserve this? What kind of hero are you?" He shouted at him, as the amount of anger inside was apparent by the look on his face. The fire in his eyes symbolized the anger that was inside after the two's actions over a flash drive. "You are both sick!" He mumbled under his breath, as he exhaled hard trying to calm himself but to no success.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Dark Sting watched the man dash forward, and in response she dashed back. His eyes released what appeared to be a beam of light, but after seeing what he could do before, the Merc only could guess what it was was dangerous. So instead of trying to take it head on, the woman would use the hostage as a human shield as they both went flying back into rubble. Before this happened, she made sure to get a good look at him, putting a homing dial up and down his body. So as the dust and rubble flew into the air, and the area where her, and the hostage that was burned thoroughly was covered by it, she'd listen to the other man's words. He was upset the one who held the Flashdrive had done such a thing. Who wouldn't be? Using this point of time as a distraction, the mercenary would lift her fire arm, while still being covered by the body of the burnt woman, and would release a three burst shot. These would be aimed towards the man who held the Flashdrive's heart. And once hitting him, since they were homing in, they'd attempt to pierce right through. If successful, this would put him in critical condition, even with his healing powers. A shot to the heart was no laughing matter, after all. Once this was done, the woman would press the burnt corpse off her. "I was surprised by that. Didn't think you were the type to kill the innocent. However, next time think. A wide spread blast gives me more chance to use a shield than a small, more concentrated one, that you could have tried to use to off me, myself. Now you have innocent blood on your hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]   I Require a Sample [Mission Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Require a Sample [Mission Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next