Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 am

Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] Tron-bike

"Krumgoja. Emgeh cho mozg gultog. Cho cplara chloug nacg vo."

The mysterious figure currently hovered in complete darkness. The power in the subway station was completely drained just from his presence. Pressing a hand against the concrete wall of the tunnel, a blue light would emit that would seeming begin to eat into the very make up of the wall. Suddenly this light would dim, and everything would return to how it was before. Lifting two 'fingers' the alien being would touch the side of its helmet causing a light blue liquid to leak out of a small hole and into his hand. And just like that, the alien being, who was currently on his hovering bike, would take off straight up while dropping the blue liquid down where he once hovered. Above ground, people were scattered across the streets in total darkness. They were confused, as even cellphones and cars had seemingly died aswell. Perhaps it was the battery? Whatever it was, the thoughts were soon reaped by what felt like an earthquake. The shaking would become more and more intense before finally the ground would crack and the blue biker would burst through and into the sky, leaving his signature blue streak in his wake. Riding his bike, he'd fly right past the Washington Monument as he took off towards the dark skies and started heading towards the next destination. The people below simply watched the scene with open eyes. It wasn't every day they saw such a thing! Though with the growth of these super humans, maybe it was every day.

Riding the dark skies, the Blue Rider would be looking down at the ground as if he was searching for something. Leaning his body towards the left, the bike that was currently breaking the laws of physics would turn aswell. It'd take a sharp left turn before picking up speed and breaching into the speeds of three hundred miles per hour. The biker's next destination was New York.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm

With a giant leap the ebony figure would hit the top of the roof of a building running at at an incredible pace. He would leap from roof top to roof top monitoring the blue stranger. It was definitely weird and much to Mach's surprise it was definitely fast. He had to turn it up a bit and pick up the speed to compensate for the jumps and the head start it had. Fortunately Mach could transition easily from one movement to the next so there was not much delay between movements. As the bike began to turn mach would kick a rock beneath his foot without breaking his stride so it would get the things attention. Mach was no expert marksman but it should have hit the bike or at least flew in his line of vision. Whether it stopped or not he would keep running to eventually catch up.

Stuff used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:10 am

This was just one of those days. Blake found himself in his actual home this time around and not in his dorm room. He loved spending time in California with his family including his little sister May. When the Macreedy's were watching Wheel of Fortune the TV cut to an emergency broadcast about a man whom was causing trouble ripping through the streets of new york while emitting a blue glow. As May jumped up Gareth said in a stern voice "No" as May sat back on the couch folding her arms Blake down to his room and grabbed his flash ring off his computer desk. As he came back upstairs with it he pressed the button releasing his suit which made him spin around at about 104 miles per hour in the living room putting on his Accel attire. With that said and done Blake looked at the Macreedy's before speaking and dashing off "Back in a flash! Hah I always wanted to say that". While running and making his way towards Vegas Blake stopped and screamed out "Ugh. I'm so modded! I never heard where this guy was at" Well not really a man. Just a blue motorcycle. And we all know females cant drive. But anyway Blake quickly dashed off to the nearest TV store he could find where he'd park himself right infront of the Best Buy and hear the local reporter Nina Paneta say this guy was last spotted on Washington. After awhile of running Blake finally found himself trailing some weird blue goop that could only mean two things. Blue Meany was trying to make more kids. Or we had a crazy biker with skills. Either way Blake took off following the trailer which led him to a man moving fast himself.. This guy look built like freaking Lavar Johnson or some shit. But away infront of them was like that guy leaving a blue aura behind him while Blake made a yellow one "Dude this is so crash. We are like making green right now, Literally!" Right now Blake found himself standing toe to toe with the Lavar Johnson look alike chasing down Mr.Lobo over here who seemed to h ave a problem with stopping his damn bike and opening up rips in the ground. Pulling the goggles from his forehead Blake would look at the blue biker whom was nothing more then a blue biker. His energy was literally blue. Something was off about that. Blake put a rather serious face on before thinking in his head d "This guy is not from around here. Hes not moving anywhere near sis speed but hes glowing like 90 Tara's at once. Something's not right"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Cgui uquui, noug! YU fubo u dev geh senkrogo. Cho yumbucyuem yuc senot!

The alien being on the bike would yell this, as the bike would begin to let out a shriek, alerting the rider of an incoming projectile. Tilting further to the left, so the bike would flip upside down so the rock would fly completely over head, the blue rider would hold onto the handles while looking down towards the two following him. They would only be able to see the shining blue helmet, and no other features from the creature itself, as the bike began to pick up even more speed to stay slightly ahead of the two followers. The bike would suddenly begin to spin like a cyclone, causing intense winds to form around the blue biker and create what appeared to be a drill. Hovering over a subway in New York, it'd take a sudden dive towards the Earth and crash into the street. Acting like a drill, it'd drill directly into the earth and down into the subway. Of course, the power would be removed the moment it had entered the city so there was no threat of trains. Hovering in the subway like before, the blue biker would place a hand against the wall, and cause a bright blue light to begin to spread throughout it before it would finally dim. It would then reach up towards its helmet for more of the glowing blue liquid from before. During all this, the two speedsters had plenty of time to follow him down, and finally get their chance to speak, or fight, the mysterious blue biker.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Mach would inch ahead of the other guy who had seemingly appeared beside him seeing as he was running at a faster pace and Mach would only get faster as he kept running. " You need to work on your speed homie!" he would say as he pulled ahead of the youngster who had ran beside him. When two speedsters were on the scene it was always a race always a competition. Though he stayed focus on his primary objective the blue thing that was flying through the sky. He would skid to a stop as he would watch the blue bastard burrow into the ground using some type of tornado like ability. His moment of awe would soon be over as he would take the building fire escape down and trail the human highlighter down until they were face to face. "Ummmm Mr. Night light ! Do you speakie eekie english" he would give it a second before trying again this time in an extremely slow nammer. " Dooooooo youuuuuu under....stand.... theeeee wordsssssss coming outtttt of my mouthhhhhh" He would again wait for the response making sure he was a good 10-12 feet away and clear away from the goo. Could have been a toxin or some form of Alien semen either way he wanted no part of it.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:39 am

Wow. This was certainly going to be an interesting day. While running next to the other speedster Blake noticed the guy was getting faster probably passing his current running speed. As the guy whom looked like Lavar Johnson started moving faster he made a smart remark about Blake's speed which made Blake mutter some words "Son of a bitch..." Blake started to feel like he was around Tara again because she always overlapped his speed with her own making him feel weak but dammit today was not the day for that shit. Wait Blake was being distracted again. Back to the subject at hand. As Blake started catching up to the Lavar Johnson speedster he noticed the guy was stopping and Blake would simply follow suit stopping before noticing the Blue Meany tunnel a whole into the ground with like a tornado generated from his speed.. Wow.. Tara could do the same thing. Blake really wasn't sure if he could tho. Blake would shake his head before coming back to reality chasing down the Blue Meany. Following the route Lavar Johnson took Blake would find himself trailing down a speedster in like a tunnel or some shit as he started putting goop on walls causing Blake to take a mental note "Don't touch the blue stuff." before running up on the opposite side of the rider. You know the one Lavar Johnson wasn't on? Blake was about 8 feet away from the rider before kicking a rock to the undertone area of his bike hoping to trip him up "So whats it like on your planet this time of year?" assuming the Blue Meany was from a different planet.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:46 pm

As the biker hovered in place, he floated towards the ceiling of the subway to keep both speedsters in his site. When the one in yellow attempted to kick a rock towards him, the bike would immediately release a vector signal that would shoot out around the back. This would send this rock right back towards the boy that kicked it at twice the speeds as it was sent. Simply to knock him in the chest. The bike would have been downloading their words and translating them into the rider, by the various tubes that were connected into the rider. After a number of seconds, the biker would lean back. It seemed as though it was calculating something. Then finally.. "Do not interfere with my mission or I will be forced to terminate you for your own good." Suddenly the blue biker could speak English. Though in reality, the bike itself was translating all the information. "This planet is under attack by an alien race, and the people are too ignorant to see it. I am here to save you meat bags."

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

He listened to the the blue guy speak and nodded."You don't say? Humans are pretty stupid and pretty slow too if they are like this guy." He pointed at the man in yellow. "So can you tell me exactly who it is that will be attacking Earth? Maybe if I warn the right people we can prepare the better prepared the better chance for survival and definitely the lower the casualty count will be." Of course he made no attempt to stop the rock that flew by to try and hit the guy in yellow he just shot up a brow and continued what he was saying. "My second question is what exactly is it that you are doing......trust me I have no plans on stopping you if it is for the good of the planet but as an inhabitant I'd like to be assured there is no foul play here and how I can assist. I think I speak for slow moe Joe over there also." With that said he would simply wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Continuing to run Blake was wondering where the hell the rock he kicked had went but he got his answer when the bike the weird blue guy was riding released a weird pulse which sent the rock right back to Blake which was to fast for him to dodge causing him to get hit right in the chest nowhere serious tho but it made a dent causing him to slow down a bit as he started screaming in his head "Ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Blake would remove the rock as the dent started to fill back up Blake would catch himself slipping in terms of speed and move back up to hear the weird blue guy speaking. He said Blake and the Lavar Johnson look alike were interrupting his mission and they will be terminated if they didn't stop. Blake was still holding his chest but before he could speak Blue guy started speaking again and said the planet was under attack by an alien race which caused Blake a little bit of confusion because he wondered what these aliens looked like but Lavar Johnson somewhat knew where Blake was about to go with this as he spoke to the blue man first which caused Blake to interrupt him by speaking "Yea dude about this alien invasion. If you stop going so fast and stand still maybe we can talk?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

The Blue Biker would look towards both speedsters before tapping a few buttons on the dashboard of his bike, and causing a hologram to cover the entire area within the subway. It would show a life sized image of a skrull, and the biker would lean back while looking towards it. "They call themselves the Skrulls. I come from a planet located in the Andromeda Galaxy. These invaders had attacked us aswell, except we were not prepared for them. They disguised themselves amonst our own, and slowly took over from the inside out. Now my planet is a barren wasteland of tragedy and death, thanks to the Skrulls. Recently they have colonized to find a new planet to take under their siege. That planet being yours. I've come here to warn you of a coming doom, so the same does not happen to you all, that has happened to us." The biker pressed another dial, which would cause the hologram to shrink in size, and suddenly vanish before their eyes. "These Skrulls first send out scouts to blend in with the indigenous life. They work behind the scenes, and shape shift into your closest friends to get close to you before finally taking what they want from you. In this case, they're after your planet. Once they get what they need, you will have a full scale invasion. They will destroy everything." The Blue Biker would look towards the alien speedster. "What I am doing is ensuring this planet doesn't become like mine, and that's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

"Well damn......" he stated after hearing the information. "Welp thats all I needed to know I'm going to go warn SHIELD." He looked at the guy dressed in yellow. "Slow guy...I'll race you back to HQ. Whats your name anyways? As much as I like calling you names that refer to your speed or lack there of. I would like to know the name of the person I'm always gonna wax in a race. He said as he began stretching to run back. Speedsters code was they never turned down a race and with the new info given they would have to get the message back and prepare as fast as possible. For now he would let the blu guy handle his business.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Hrm this was indeed interesting. What if someone Blake knew was a skrull? What if the Macreedy's were skrulls? What if May was a skrull?.. What if Tara was a skrull? All of this was in Blake's head now somewhat messing with the normal way he thought about things. He wasn't really sure he could trust anyone anymore. As Blake looked at the green creature he was zoned out until the Lavar Johnson look alike started speaking and he mentioned something about a place called S.H.I.E.L.D. What the hell was that? He'd look towards Blake as he asked what was Blake's name prompting the young speedster to speed out "Accel. You?" This guy kept taking jabs at the fact he was faster then Blake which somewhat angered him because he was a competitive speedster. Blake smiled as he replied "Sure i'll race ya. And Blue Guy.. Can you give me like a sample of these guys so I can create something to detect them?" Blake would say as he was somewhat confused on that matter.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:30 pm

"You are on your own, Earthling. My technology will be far too advanced for your feeble mind to comprehend." The biker would suddenly shoot off towards the ceiling, escaping the subway through the hole he created and heading away from the area and back towards the stars. Once he left the area, the power would return. He was nothing but a blinking light in the night time sky, before he seemed to disappear in a rapid blue streak, heading away from the planet. His mission was complete..for now.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm

"You gonna let that guy talk to you like that?" Mach would smile backing up behind the man. "On three and I'm giving you a head start cus I'll go on five. First one to get to HQ front yard." He picked up a metal sticky looking thing. "I'll drop this on three when you hear it hit the ground take off so you don't get a late start. Let's see what kinda speedsters this planet has. "Just rely on your senses youngster not your eyes. He said as he stood directly behind the man known as Accel. "Just listen with your ears, soon as you hear it hit the ground give it everything you got. He got in a running position in the man's blind spot so he had to rely on his senses. "Lets get ready to take off 1....2....."
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Blake was cool with this new Lavar Johnson person. He seemed pretty cool for someone whom had superspeed considering most of the time those guys were annoying. Then he started talking about running to HQ and giving Blake a head-start which caused Blake to mentally note "This guy is crazy. Where the hell is HQ? What HQ? How the hell am I suppose to find S.H.I.E.L.D if I don't even know what the fuck it is." The guy picked up this weird metal stick and said he was going to drop it signalling for Blake to take advantage of this head-start and said some spiritual monk shit about using everything but his eyes which caused Blake to go off on a rant "What the fuck do you expect me to do? GPS S.H.I.E.L.D? What the fuck is S.H.I.E.L.D anyway?" Blake was saying all of this while the man started counting and got down to three which caused Blake to speak "Okay im out" causing Blake to break out running forward towards.. Wait. He didn't know where the fuck he was running.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Thing was Mach never got to three. Seeing as he moved to the kids blind spot(which wasn't disputed) and the kid didn't move when he got to two(you stated he moved at the three count which I never stated I counted to). Before he said three that metal pipe would be applied with force to the back of the young speedsters head to knock him out. The close proximity and the speed Mach possessed would make the blow very hard to dodge seeing as he was in the youngsters blind area. If all went well as the man would be knocked out Mach would smile. "The blue guy did say not to trust anyone didn't he?" He would then pick the young speedster up and carry him off. If he somehow managed to miss which was unlikely given the situation then he would of course chase the man down.

*same abilities used above*
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

And just like that hit in the back of the head Blake fell to the floor with blood trickling down the back of his head as he mumbled "night night little lamb" officially being knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]   Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitor from the Stars [Plot Mission Topic]
Page 1 of 1