Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Three months in the future! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Three months in the future! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash Prime

Three months in the future! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

( 3 Months after current time line)

Kana was fully registered within the mutant academy. She was still settling inside of the mutant academy, while getting used to her new roommates and her fellow classmates. The halls of this grandeur academy, where scantily populated with many different people— there was even a mutant that was part horse. This academy had a lot of oddities inside of it, Kana herself is no different. She knows this, and tries not to join in with the incessant bashing of other people's abilities, which was quite common for mutants at the school to do to one another. In fact, the social classes at this school were based on how useful or 'cool' another mutant's powers would be. Kana would be in the average tier of the social pyramid.  As the bell rang once more, the halls became more filled with more children. From a different level, or 'grades' that they used there. Kana's class got out a little early, and had a bit more time to go to lunch. There were some very unique characters there at school. Including, the one dragon boy who broke his legs by attempting to do super jumps... Guess that's what you get for playing hookey. She had about 40 minutes of lunch time, after she had put her stuff up inside of her locker, and headed for the cafeteria. 
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Twirling his cane in his left black gloved hand, the Warden was lost deep in thought on that day. Mainly about whether or not he should grow a mustache, while he thought it would make him look utterly silly there was also a side of him that could not help but think that it would help him look distinguished. Arriving at the decision that he should not, the Warden found himself a tad bit peckish. As such he decided to head towards the cafeteria, you see the Warden's scheduled was odd and he only attended odd classes. This was due to a myriad of reasons, chief among them being that he had full control over his powers. Sure he could not use the full smoke form for very long, but hell he could keep at least a limb in the form for at least a month straight. Still, he already knew most of the normal class material and he took most classes for fun rather than study.

Walking along a hallway of lockers, he shifted his eyes over to see Kana whom at this point in time was wearing nothing but a pair of black spandex short shorts, and a tiny shirt which showed off her erect nipples. Many thoughts flowed through The Warden's mind, the most family appropriate one being 'How does rubber get hard like that?' normally he would be able to answer that question but most of the blood he would use for thinking was flowing to another body part. Wary of this the Warden slipped his free hand down to his pants in a futile attempt to hide the giant bulge which stretched half way down his thigh.

"Why hello there Kana, you're looking good today" he would say his voice cracking a bit as he put on a smile which did not reveal any of his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Having had came back from gym, Kana was still in her gym clothing. Good thing a teacher didn't notice yet.  Having had not noticed that she didn't change yet... "Thanks, Majin. But I kind of have to go now...." She said while, going to the women's bathroom. Which was right next to her as she was stopped. Going inside one of the stalls, She would change from her gym clothes into the normal school uniform. Which included a medium sized skirt, going A little bit higher than the knees. Along with a short sleeved white collared shirt. That went down to the waist. The shirt had a little snug fit. Wasn't too tight, but wasn't too loose. As she left the women's bathroom, only a time of about 20 seconds had went by, and she put her gym clothes back in her backpack, whilst she left the bathroom. She actually ran to the bathroom to do the whole changing process. She had to run, because if any teacher saw her not in her uniform she would be in deep shit. "Thank you for your, comment earlier. If you hadn't said that, I wouldn't of noticed I was still in my gym clothes. Good thing, none of the teachers noticed..." She felt relieved at the end, and let out a breathe of air. 
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:12 pm

As she thanked the man, he would tip his hat and turn the movement into a flourishing bow which when he became upright again revealed only a swinging door to the female restroom. Using his free hand, the one which had previously been blocking his member from springing forth he would snap his fingers. Ah, well, maybe now he would finally take up gym classes. Regardless he leaned against a set of lockers, and replaced his hat upon his head as Kana sprung back out of the restroom. 'How? She sure moves fast' Majin thought to himself as he remembered that she was not even one of the speedsters in his head.

"Haha you're welcome, although you are still sweating a bit" he would say smiling yet again before propping himself off his lean with a shoulder. "Do you wish to go to lunch?" he asked quizzically a few seconds after he had spoken last.
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Marcus was just stalling the grounds while he had a few free periods in the dress for the school but with the tie loose and the jacket drape just on his shoulders making a crude cape. It was then that he sees Warden the guy he run into in Ireland and had a bit of a misunderstanding and some girl he did not know. Thinking that he should go over and introduce himself since he like a senior of the school he may be able to help out if she has any problems.

So Marcus walks over and says as he come into earshot. "My lady are you a new student or something here? by the way the name Marcus Stone and I am a what you would call a senior of this school."
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm

"Really?" Wiping off a beam of sweat that was going down her face."Uhm... Sure Majin." Starting to walk out of the door, towards the campus cafeteria. Noticing that he would walk with her. As they were halfway over to the cafeteria, a boy dubbed as dragon breath greeted himself. She could smell, why he was dubbed as such. She never really saw him, just heard gossip and stuff about him. How a dude had a crush on him— Ya'know high school drama.   His breath smelled like booty and fungus. "Yea, I am a new student..." She felt the need to comment on his dragon breath but didn't want to be rude. So she simply let it go. "Nice to meet you Marcus" She continued to walk. "Heya Majin, I don't really know much about you... Besides the fact your into some really odd things." She says while walking down towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 pm

As Marcus came up towards them and opened his mouth the Warden would give yet another smile and a tip of his hat. "She is not your lady" Majin would say with a slight chuckle, and a coy smile as he shifted his attention back to Kana. However as he did so his nose crinkled, it seemed as if Marcus had yet again forgotten to bathe. Who could live like that, every day going without personal hygiene like that. It was a wonder his body did not fall apart, his teeth by the smell must have been rotten and his tongue could obviously no longer taste or else he would not be able to bear the taste of his own mouth. Majin had also heard that he had a crush on a boy, good thing it was not him. Hearkening back to the events three months previous, he surely hoped that Marcus did not get off on pain.

Luckily they walked heedless of the boy, who may or may not have followed him and replied to her answer. "Yes I am an odd man of odd tastes, but I'd prefer some people find them out through experience rather than just by telling them. It's more fun that way after all you know, however I do believe you to be the more interesting of us so why don't you allow me some insight into that rubber mind of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm

I just smile a peaceful smile and say. "Well who said that i was after her Warden i just come to introduce myself and offer help." it was then that the faint but noticeable smell of brimstone is on my breath. "Sorry about my breath it gets like this after i eat some stuff that my body needs that other don't." with that he pop in a super strong breath mint that he carry around with him for such a event. a nice peppermint smell starts. "Well i hope that is better sorry about that it can take a while for it to come though the smell of brimstone to me since i am exposed to it a lot i built up a tolerance to it. now Miss i did not catch your name." Marcus says with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three months in the future! (Open)   Three months in the future! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three months in the future! (Open)
Page 1 of 1