Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Generic Training Topic EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Generic Training Topic EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Generic Training Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayday

Mayday

Generic Training Topic Empty
PostSubject: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm

"This is a generic training topic. In generic training topics there are generic situations. So fuck off if you're reading this for any serious type of plot development." The red haired girl sat on the couch of her living room with her arms crossed over her chest. Recently, everyone was very hesitant to even be near her. This being because of her dangerous touch, when around those who were unsuspecting of her ability. She was asked to wear a shit load of clothing, but it was as hot as hell outside, so that wasn't going to happen on her watch. Instead, the young red head wore a white sleeveless top with black shorts and a pair of black chucks. Mayday wasn't happy this hot summer day. No way was she. The fact Tara had brought another loser to the household, and her parents said nothing about him not doing what he wanted when fighting crime, did nothing but piss her off. What did he have that she didn't other than a pencil dick? She had a charming personality. Some combat skills she stole from trigger their last encounter. And the power to have all powers..well, during the right situations of course. It was some bias bullshit, that was what it was. "Complete bias bullshit to the max and breaching into the infinity of bullshit only found in the bullshit galaxy where king bullshit rules with a bullshit iron fist..of bullshit." Her mother was currently in the next room, which was the kitchen, making sandwiches but heard the young female's little monologue. "LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 pm

There he was. Blake Strong. He was doing the most unmanly thing a guy could be doing on a Saturday Morning. He was in a damn doctors office with his sister Tara. They were waiting for the doctor to come back with their blood work. Tara wanted proof Blake was indeed her brother. A door was being opened which caused Tara and Blake to look at it almost instantly and it was Dr.Rick Studwell. He was holding a paper before he screamed out "CONGRATULATIONS TARA AND BLAKE YOU TWO ARE BROTHER AND SISTER". Tara instantly facepalmed While Blake just stared at her with the funniest smirk ever. "If you say anything. I'll turn you to dust" Blake just giggled a bit before hugging Tara super fast and hugging the Doctor then hugging his assistant, Betty. "Blake then started dancing all around the room ranging from the moonwalk to the cabbich patch kid and the electric slide. "This is so Crash!. Me and You Tara. We are related see? Told ya. Now I'm going home to Mr and Mrs M. Share the good news" Everyone in the room just stared at Blake as he was talking before he spoke "Back in a flash" before dashing over out of the office towards the Macreedy home. Meanwhile in the Doctors office the Doctor looked at Tara and spoke "Crash?". Tara just looked at the Doctor all sad before replying "I don't.. Even know". Once at the Macreedy home Blake zoomed right into the garage and into the house at his best speed before stopping in the kitchen and hugging Mrs.M. "Hey Mrs M. Guess what?.. Mrs Macreedy would put down the rag and speak "What Blake?". Blake then imagined he was on the set of Wheel of Fortune and he was dressed like the announcer dude with Vannah White standing next to him. "Guess who's 17 and gets to stay here with you guys and issssss the official proven younger brother of Tara?" Mrs Macreedy stared blankly at Blake before once again replying "Gee I don't know Blake. Who?" Blake would then start doing Jazz hands before screaming out "ME!, Isn't that so crash?" when another voice was heard "Good. Now to find a school for a kid like you. My my my" Blake would then watch the set of Wheel of Fortune would fall around him and Vannah White walked off. Blake would turn around and speak "Someone is feeling the mode" That was Mr.Macreedy. Blake's technical new father guy thing. Yea that. Anyway He'd speak once more as Mrs.Macreedy started making sandwiches "So does this like. Make you guys my technical mom and dad or something? Because if so, Thats so crash!" Mr.Macreedy would speak after raising his eyebrow "Blake. For the love of god can you speak english? And I mean I guess. Tho Tara might have our head for this but welcome to the family kiddo" Blake was about to start speaking again before he heard May going off on a rant and Blake just quietly stared on at Mrs.M who yelled at May. With that done Blake quickly grabbed the fresh sandwich off the counter and zoomed into the living room eating it with his regular clothes on. To be exact a red flash shirt with a yellow symbol. A red button up shirt over it but it wasnt buttoned up with some light blue jeans on and some red converse on. "So sis what cha so angry about?" is what Blake said as he stood right infront of May leaning in her face eating his sandwich "Ah. Gotta love Turkey and cheese on rai-bread. Whoever invented this was a genius" Knowing how May felt about him was the best part of all this. Taunting a 13 year old was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm

As the boy leaned his head in infront of May's she would suddenly press her head forward to deliver a headbutt into his own. "Don't call me sis, lame brain. You are not my family. You're not even Tara's family. I've been inside her head, and I've seen her life. She's an only child. You're just some clone that was born in a test tube with some lame implanted memories of grandeur. So fuck off, loser." The red haired girl would pull her hand back in an attempt at smacking his sandwich down on the ground. "Anyway, if you were really Tara's brother then you'd be abit smarter. If your brain was an ipod it'd be classified as a shuffle." The red headed girl would yawn, tapping her hand over her lips with a subtle yawn. "And the only reason Tara keeps you around is probably as a human shield. Cause we both know your combat skills are lacking when compared to her own. You're such a simpleton, you'll follow along regardless." May was never so blunt about things until she accidently absorbed Trigger's personality during a session of their training. However, there was truth to her words. She didn't except this new guy into their house, nor would she ever accept him as a brother. It was obvious that he wasn't Tara's sibling, and she wondered why her parents never suspected this. Especially since the government seemed so interested in Tara anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 pm

As Blake teased his adoptive sister May. She would in every meaning of the word headbutt Blake causing him to stumble back a bit feeling a little drained like someone just violated his manhood or something. Blake would use his free hand to feel his forehead and speak in his mind "What the fuck was that about?" when May instantly started going off on a rant that involved the talk of Blake not being family and calling him a clone. Damn that hurt when Suddenly Blake would turn into a baby and start crying shaking his rattle before changing back into Blake. That was just in his mind tho. That's how he felt. This little girl was extreme mean for no reason then she just knocked his sandwich out of his hand leaving nothing but crumbs in his hands. Wow this girl was just in a bitchy mood today. She'd make a joke that really stings. "If Blake was an ipod it'd be classified as shuffle". That one was good. That was actually a burn. I mean yea she was being mean but damn this girl had skills. Unlike Tara who was just down right not funny. Blake found himself stuck standing there with a trickle of blood dripping from his head as May continued the onslaught of words saying Tara kept him around as a meatshield and that his combat sucked. Damn this girl was just asking for it. Blake would raise his right hand and point his index finger forward. "Listen you demon child I don't know what your problem with me is but lets get something straight. You're the youngest. Not me. So I'm the boss of you" With that said Blake would start sticking his tongue out and give May the finger.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:49 pm

"Youngest in age, but not maturity, Mr. Shuffle!" May stood up from the couch as her eyes shifted towards the kitchen. The sound of dishes being washed made her give a devious smile to Blake. "For the record.." The little girl suddenly shot forward at 70 mph, reaching out with both hands to tackle him into the table against a wall. "..I'm totally feeling the mode. Infact, thisisreallycrash! Probablysupercrashcrashcrash!" After the first touch, the boy's personality was already messing with her own. And with that came the abilities and memories aswell. Apparently he was right. There were memories in his head that showcased Tara, but it was strange. They weren't images that matched up with Tara's own memories. May was no where near a super detective, so she brushed this aside. However, she did make sure to place both hands onto Flash's face, with an attempt on getting a solid grip of him. "CrashModeCrashModeCrashMode!" She spoke at an accelerated pace, not being used to the boost in speed as of yet. To him she'd sound like a broken record. If they successfully did crash into the wooden table, it would most likely be broken now. Hopefully the noise wouldn't alert anyone until she got to stick a firm boot up his ass for trying to assert some kind of dominance over her. "I can see why you're so dumb now! That stupid word runs through your mind almost more than the passive order to breathe!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

As Blake continued to dance around and joke at May she pretty much said she was older mentally and called Blake Mr.Shuffle. This little girl was evil, Like seriously what crawled up her ass this morning? Once she stood up Blake started standing in the crane stance preparing for the little demon girl to try and kick his ass but no she didn't. She really didn't do that. She looked in the kitchen and started focusing on the running water when she started to speak when BOOM. She charged Blake moving faster then normal. What the hell? This little girl had super speed too? Was this just a house of speedsters or something? Quickly, May grabbed Blake and slammed him into the table. You know the one? The one leaned up on the wall? *Crickets could be heard in the background for about five seconds* Before sound was restored to see Blake being slammed into a table. May started speaking and it wasn't the way she sounded normally. She was sounding like Blake himself. Talking about "feeling the mode" and saying "crash". Now slammed through the table or more pushed through it while May started putting her hands on his face causing Blake to whisper "May, This hurts.". He was feeling weaker then normal. His powers felt a little weaker then usual and he felt disorientated when trying to operate when May started speaking some more and called Blake dumb. Again with the insults. "Is everything okay in there Blake and May?". As Blake was pulling Mays arms away from his face he'd speak "Everything's Crash Misses.M Just dropped something I'll pick it up." What May was doing had Blake a little scared because he had no clue the little girl had this level of power. In his head he'd be thinking "I'm so gonna feel the mode"
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 pm

May would be sitting over the boy at this moment, as he pulled her hands off his face but would still be touching her. That was already thirty percent of his essence drained into her now. She forcefully pulled her arms away from his hands to stop the connection. Her mom's voice did put her on high alert, but that wasn't anything that made her stop. No, the fact the boy seemed to be getting weaker because of her touch was the deal here. Pushing off Blake, she'd take a few steps back while looking at her hand. "Tch, you should be faster on your feet, twinkle toes. How could you let a little girl tackle you like that? Now the table is like broken. How do you plan on fixing it, since you totally started this!" She placed a hand on her hip while pointing her other towards him. She knew it was entirely her fault, but would she admit that? Bwahaha! Never! Instead, she scrunch her nose, something Tara did often, and look to the side. The mixture of personalities she was gaining would one day make her mind a living hell for anyone attempting to breach it. "Anyway, I'm sorry about tackling you, numb nuts. Even though it was your fault. How do you plan on even fighting crime with Tara if you can't deal with a little girl like me? You're going to get killed out there. Yet Mom and Dad are soooo worried about me. BullSHIT!" May scoffed to the side, as her personality once again switched back to one resembling Trigger's.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Meanwhile somewhere down in the Ultimate universe Blake and Tara were fighting Dark Speed once again. Tara was.. Oh wait "Wrong universe?" "Sorry guys. Set B not Set C. I read the memo wrong" Guys would be seen moving shit tons of sand and tables and what not from their current location and even backing up a dump truck. Blake was sitting in his directions chair screaming "ACTION" Before the scene with him and May started up again. But yes Blake was trying to get May off of him but he got his wish when she pulled away herself and stood up. Easily taking a few steps back May would start going off on Blake once more and she called him Twinkle toes and then said he started all of this. Blake then looked around "I started this? Didn't you headbutt me?" Blake would say that as he stood up and started gripping his head after feeling like a big ol drainage system. Once again May started speaking and Blake just looked on as she talked because he was shocked. He didn't pay her words any mind as he started smiling. "Hey Mom, Hey pops... Hey sis........ How ya been?" is what Blake would say as he zoomed around May and right next to his adoptive parents and Tara. "COUCH. NOW." is what Mr.Macreedy would say Blake would start speaking "But!", Tara poked Blake on the forehead with her left index finger. "Now!". Tara said that as Blake would start walking over to the couch holding his head still. "In my defense. Shes crazy"
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"I hate you with more intensity than a thousand suns." The young girl would mumble beneath her lips as her eyes followed Blake dashing around the room. She wanted to trip him, but no. Instead she would walk to the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. Sitting down, she would turn her nose up towards the ceiling. "He started it. I totally had to defend my honor." Gareth would walk infront of Tara and Mrs. Macreedy, kneeling down infront of the two on the couch. "I'm going to tell you exactly what I told Tara when she began to use her powers irresponsibly." The blonde haired speedster would raise a hand. "Wait Wait, I never used them irresponsibility PERSAAAY. Like when it came to saving people, I still saved them! I just took their wallets after, is all. I think they owed me alittle something on the side, ya know? Saving their lives and whatnot!" Mr and Mrs Macreedy would look at Tara with narrowed eyes, and she'd clear her throat in response. "Shutting up now." The attention would be focused back on the two on the couch. "Even with all this power, you may seem like you don't need to use them for the benefits of others. That with them, the rules of society don't apply to you, and you can do whatever you want. Well that's not true. Like it or not, those powers you have now will one day put you on a path that'll help you determine who you really are. You don't need a reason to help people. That emotion you feel after helping someone. That feeling you get after truly making someone's life better from what you've done, is what will define you. It'll ultimately decide on how you will live your lives. I'm not a religious man, but I do believe in karma. You've been given the power to do great things, and need to have the maturity to handle them." Mr. Macreedy would stand up and take a few steps back and next to his wife. She'd finally take over speaking. "That's why we're sending you to a school that'll help you understand your abilities, May. This isn't up for discussion. We'll stay in touch, and visit you, but this is a step in your life that you'll need to take alone." May would look at her parents with her mouth agape. This was bullshit! She looked over to Tara for some back up, and the blonde would take a step forward while playing with a lock of her hair. "I agree. Blake should go too. He needs to learn some self control aswell." She flashed May a thumbs up, which the girl promptly responded with a middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 am

As Blake began to laugh at May he noticed his adoptive parents growing rather annoyed with the duo. While on the couch Mr.M came over and was starting a speech but Tara interrupted him with how she use to get paid for being a hero. Wow really Tara? That is how you do things? Shame on you!. But yes Mr.M would start saying how we would have to go down a road someday and decide what we are going to do with our powers. Blake would speak something rather subtle but in a rather sarcastic way. "I could see me taking over for Tara when she gets old and pruny but I do see May behind a jail cell at the age of like 15?". Blake would then begin to snicker as everyone in the room looked at him with a look of detest which caused him to sink in his seat "Okay okay I'm quiet now.". With that done Mrs.M would start speaking and said May was going to a special school that would help her control her abilities. Blake instantly burst into laughter rolling on the floor grabbing his chest again before Tara started speaking and said Blake needed to join that school as well. This caused Blake to laugh out while standing and rubbing the years from his eyes. "Me, In school? Haha yea right. I'm not a special weird guy that needs to do school again especially not highschool!". Blake would continue laughing until he patted Mr.M's left shoulder "Right pops? No school for this guy?". Once again everyone in the room was looking at him with that face. "You're going with her Blake. Can't help you on this one. You have shown a bit of bad judgement and like Tara said. Self control, You need it". Blake then started crying while it sounded like someone was playing a violin. "Please don't send me to school. I'll be a good boy. I'll do my chores. I'll do May's chores. I'll even take over California's patrol duty so Tara can get a break. Please please please" Tara was behind Blake and Mr and Mrs Macreedy giving May a thumbs up. Blake quickly dashed to her and whispered "I'm gonna get you when I come back". Tara dashed off and came back with yellow and red luggage with a giant smile on her face "Take these to the car. We are about to leave" Blake looked at Mr and Mr.s Macreedy who had a stern look on their faces as Blake just took the walk of shame to the car outside with his suit cases. As for May she was still on the couch with Mrs. M. They would take her like a week later because they needed to sign some release form for her or some shit. Once near the car Blake would make a mad dash for his room before Tara stood infront of him out of nowhere tapping her fingers on the wall. Blake would dash off again this time to the basement where Tara beat him. After that Blake spoke "Fine I quit you win" before walking to the car.

2026/1800
Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generic Training Topic   Generic Training Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Generic Training Topic
Page 1 of 1