Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] Empty
PostSubject: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm

The outskirts of New York had nothing special to catch the idea. Infact, it was mostly a trashed environment with a few stretches of roads that were empty. Not many people needed cars out there, and even more people couldn't even afford them. It was the perfect location for one to get their legs loose and get used to breaking abnormal speeds. Typing a few numbers in on a pay phone, Miss Flash would be talking on the phone with someone. She made sure to keep their name elusive, but mentioned the training and that they should head out. It wasn't someone she knew personally, but she had heard alittle about him. There was one thing Miss Flash didn't want to be, and that was a full time hero. The more that made themselves known, was the more slack taken from her. But, it wasn't like helping people was a choir. No one needed a reason to help someone, but when they did, the feeling after was what defined you. She hoped to give them that message, and pass it on, even if this little session was just for upping their speed. Flash knew there was a time in the future where she would turn in her costume and live a normal life. A time in the future where her generation of hero was no more, and she could simply relax. There was still alot she was learning about her own abilities, but at her current experience level, she believed her knowledge with speed could help others. Hanging up the phone, she'd cup the back of her neck and walk onto the street. Before she got started, she'd await the others to arrive. "Roll call! Master Flashey is here to provide her services this lovely morning!"
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 pm

The Gai Gun had been challenged to an evening of training with his new friend and comrade Ms. Flash. She said that with his Chi, he could use it to build his speed to new heights. He was prepared to see that. Apparently she had witnessed his potential with the power of chi behind him, and he was just fine with training with her. He had never trained with anyone else beside the deity that granted him his powers. He was ready to improve his physical powers with the power of chi, and was ready for their training. He couldn't wait to do their training.

When the Gai Gun finally caught up with her, he wasn't out of breath, no was he too tired due to his high durability and stamina, he felt good, but he was being tested well, trying to keep up with her. She was much to fast for him to keep up with. When he reached her, he saw her and smiled, and slowly approached her, seeing her on the phone, as he raised his eyebrows.

"Hey, I'm here now. I know your fast, but not this fast!" The Gai Gun said, smiling at her, as he sat down and looked up at her, waiting for the training to commence. "I'm excited!"
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Watching from afar was the witty runner named Speed, He was invited here by none other then Ms. Flash. He ran over and superhuman speed to where the two of them were at. He jogged in place next to gai smiling and smug "Oi, im here, now when can we start? I wanna run circles around mister ninja over here." he said looking down at Gai Gun with a silly grin on his face. Then he stopped and crossed his arms and waited for the training to start.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Rubbing the back of her neck, Miss Flash's nose would scrunch as she thought to herself. How would this training start exactly? How do you train someone to run fast? Strap weights onto them? No, that could cause some long term damages to the ankles and ligaments. Pinching her chin between her thumb and index finger, she'd give a subtle nod to the two. "I'm sure you both know me. I'm Miss Flash, yadda yadda, skip through the introductions." She gave herself a quick tap on the nose before raising her arms to her waist level to emphasize on the next thing she was going to say. "I don't know much about either of you, but I know there's some good in you and that's all that matters to me. My mother and father gave me one code to follow. You don't have to have a reason to help someone, but the feeling you get after doing it can define you. And this is true. I wouldn't be standing here today, dressed fashionably presentable, if I didn't keep to this code the majority of my heroic career." Her green hued eyes would dart from the young boy, to the older male at an accelerated pace. "Alright, now that that is out the way, let's get started! Our first drill will simply be a jog around this place. A fifty mile per hour jog. Child's play." Walking next to the two, Flash would put her left foot forward, and her right foot back, leaning her weight forward. "When you take off, you're going to want to press off your front foot for the initial burst, then after that, carry your body with you. Keep your upper body at a forty five degree angle forward, so you stay low and have more control over movement. Now on my count, we're gonna start.." Miss Flash looked at Gai Gun on her left, and the little Speedy on her right, before giving a nod to both of them. "Three..Twoo...One..Go!" She'd press off her front foot, shooting forward at fifty miles per hour, but making sure to stay steady so they could run by her side.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 pm

The Gai Gun saw the new person that had joined them, as he nodded his head to him, acknowledging his presence and smiling glad he had yet another person he would be training with. He looked back at Ms. Flash, laughing as he looked at her. "You did not tell me we would be join by others but that is just fine, competition always helps me learn better." The Gai Gun said, smiling, as he started to jump up and down punching and the air, as he was warming up for the exercises that were going to be approaching, he was all ready for what was going to happen. He was over prepared for the training, he was all ready to get stronger.

"Oh mister ninja? We will see who runs circles around who!" The Gai gun said, with a huge grin on his face, as he had something slick under his sleeve. He however, was about the slowest one there. They highly outclassed him in speed, and he knew it. However, he was quite ready to train so much to not only surpass them, but leave them in the dust, but to do that he would have to exploit the power of the chi. The thing he has heavily relied on for most of his abilities, that and his superhuman physiology However, he always depended more on Chi Manipulation, the thing he has trained all his life.

He saw, as the boy he was training with had grinned at him, crossing his arms. He saw how cocky and confident the boy was, and he could only smile. The youth, they were much different then how he was when he was their age, however his upbringing was much more negative and dark. He had to grow up with no father, due to him being in a coma, and seeing his mother sad all the time, and after his father's recovery, he had to go to Japan, to train in the arts of Mystic Martial Arts. There is where he was granted his powers, and where he would start his life as the Gai Gun.

The Gai Gun took in her words, as he nodded his head in agreement, he understood completely what she said. "As heroes, we are given this gift, so we can help others. I refuse to use my powers for selfish reasons, I was granted these powers to bring justice to the streets, so another child would have to see his father be beaten into a coma like I was years ago." The Gai Gun accidently said under his breath, as he shook his head to get rid of the depression, and looked forward. "I will become stronger, so I can help bring justice and peace to the streets." The Gai Gun got in the postiion Ms Flash instruct them to as he focused his chi into his feet, he looked forward, as it caused the muscles in his leg to begin to become more defined, as he began to run right at her side, much faster then his usual speed, but he wasn't in a jog like her he was actually running.

742/700 for Muscle Mass Increase-Speed Mastered!

42/700 for Enhanced Speed
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Speed looked over at Gai Gun who was punching the air and jumping up and down. Was he warming up or something? Did he have a sugar high or something? "Yeah a ninja wanna be." Speed muttered under his breath. He held up a finger as he stretched his legs and did a few lunges to help make sure he wouldn't pull something. He looked over the two of them and looked up at the sun. The blinding hot sun shining in his eye, he smiled and then looked down at his costume it was going to be a long running day. He sighed "hope you guys don't mind put It feels hot in my suit. He began to slip off his skin tight suit to reveal his bare chest, his ribs showing slightly as he was very skinny, despite being on the track and field team, Speed was a very heavy sweater. He tucked in the upper half since it was a one piece suit. A slight design flaw, but Speed was focused on his running. His orange tinted goggles still attached.

He finished getting prepped and got into position for the run, He placed his main foot forward and his non dominant back. His opposite hand of his main foot forward, and his other back as well. He bent his knees a little,then looked back over to Gai "May the best man win." he said, not including Ms. Flash not because of her being female. But because he knew she could wipe the floor with him and Gai. But Speed did know that this wasn't about being the fastest, it was about improvement for him.

He nodded back to Ms. Flash and when she go, Speed followed what she said and pushed off of his front foot and kept his body at the angle she said. He carried his body and began to breathing in his nose and out of his mouth. He ran off at Ms. Flash's speed and kept the pace at hers, Speed have his powers on as he was already pushing his limit for now. He felt the tension in his legs as he ran on Ms. Flash's right, while Gai Gun ran on her left. His boots giving plenty of traction. He felt like this was very basic, the training made it feel like he was doing track field only now he wasn't the fastest. Speed witty remarks began flowing out of his mouth, he kept his eyes focused on the track "So, you ready to quit already, mister ninja?" he said as the remark made a smug smile appear on his face.

Amount for 4 stacks of C rank Super speed: 440/2800
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 pm

The two seemed to have some sort of rivalry going on with one another. Alittle competition was good. It pressed someone further than they'd go without it. When Tara was building her speed, she really didn't have anyone to run with. Her daily practice was running laps around the city, and as her speed increased, so did her experience with it aswell. Instead of the city, she'd run state to state. Instead of running state to state, she'd run coast to coast. Instead of coast to coast, she ran country to country. The more she increased her speed, the longer her distance in her daily jogs would become. She was only twenty three and she had seen the world twice over. That was the benefits to having an ability that let you travel vast distances in what seemed to be a simple blink of the eye. Looking to her left, and then to her right, she'd cross her arms while running. "Alrighty, let's take it up a notch. First one to reach me gets bragging rights." Suddenly taking off at more than two hundred miles per hour, she'd arrive twenty miles down the road in a number of seconds, and would turn towards the two. Waving her hand she would try to get their attention. There was alot of room for them to run, so this would give them the time to practice on their speed. Hopefully they didn't pull anything.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 pm

The Gai Gun started to laugh, as he heard him call him a "wanna be ninja." He was far from a ninja actually, he wasn't trained in ninjutsu or any type of art involving ninjas. He was far from sneaky, and he could fly. He didn't remember ever meeting a loud ninja that could fly but couldn't use ninjutsu. The Gai Gun simply kept laughing and brushed off the kid's words. He was only there to get some training done. He wasn't worried about any one else progress but his own. However, he would like to see both Ms. Flash and the other guy improve, he would need a lot of helping protecting the people from evil, and he needed them in top shape.

He saw as his training partner had slipped his suit down and start to go around topless. He again just held back laughter and shook his head. The Gai Gun had already took off the shirt to his super hero clothing and tied it around his waist, but you didn't see much sweating before, but you could see it dripping off of him now, due to the hard work he was doing. The Gai Gun's build has always been huge due to his intense martial arts training, he never felt comfortable showing off his muscles, and almost hardly went shirtless in public, but again, he had someone he was competing against and he did not want to "lose".

He smiled and looked back at him, as he said "may the best man win." "Wait, this is a competition? Well, then yes, indeed let the best man win." Gai Gun said out loud, as he looked forward, and continued running at his current pace, which he was afraid to say was his peak at the moment. He was getting angry, but was happy with the results, he was getting much faster then his usual peak, before he ran a little less fast as track runner in the olympics. He could probably place silver in the Olympics before, he was no Usain Bolt, but he could be a Tyson Gay. He was rushing as fast as he could, stretching is legs out as far as possible as he stared directly forward.

"Look here. Listen to me, I never quit on anything. That is how I became the Gai Gun, through years and years of vigorous training. No one can say they have try harder then me, cause every day, if I'm not out delivering justice to the streets, I'm out training, so I can prepare to deliver justice. I shall work harder and harder, every day, and i'll never stop. Because I will never peak, there is no such thing as a peak on your potential, train and train get better and better, there is no such thing as the best. Because someone will catch you unless you keep going." The Gai Gun said as he nodded at him.

"Also, I'm not a ninja, I'm a martial artist. Its two totally different things, now go eat a sandwich I can see your ribs, you look like a skeleton." He said as he nodded, and tried to pick up on speed, but he couldn't he was literary at his peak as of now, contradicting his entire speech he just had, but he refused to accept the fact he was at his peak. He start to close his eyes, ignoring the current path, as he start to look inside himself, and find his chi. "The power of the chi! Focus" He thought in his mind. He re opened his eyes to see their instructor had already pasted them and was gone but a straight path led to her as he looked at his partner and back at her. "I won't lose!"

He started to focus his chakra, as he looked at her with a smirk. He began to re channel the chi he had in his body. His legs, which muscles were highly increased due to the chi bulged, as he started to focus more chi. His body felt lighter, as he started to gain more and more speed. His feet moved faster, as he started to advance in speed. It seemed it more then doubled as he started to past his partner, and began to dash at one hundred miles per hour straight toward Ms. Flash.

728/700 Enhanced Speed
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Speed couldn't hear either Gai or Ms. Flash, all Speed was doing is just focusing on his running, pacing his speed and working his way up. He was using the momentum to push off of the balls of his feet and not caring about the fact that he was skinny as a toothpick. He was very light and watch out of the corner of his eye, Ms. Flash run off and wait at the end. He knew this was a test of speed and his name was Speed, so he wouldn't be beat by Gai.

Bouncing off a step at a time, pushing his leg muscles. Speed went to his top speed of around 70 miles per hour. He breath began to quicken faster and faster, his calf muscles burning up. But Speed pushed on and stressed more on his legs and tried to keep up with Gai. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster as adenaline pumped in. He eyes focused more and more he lowered himself a bit lower, he felt the wind rushing past him, blowing through his silvery hair and making sound through his ears. He continued to breath faster and faster, changing his breathing to using only his mouth as a way to get more oxygen to his heart. His ears now could only detect the sound of his heart and the faint noise of Gai's and his feet beating down the track.

Suddenly as his senses began to fade out more and more, Speed began receiving flashbacks of his life. The time he was adopted to the wheeler family, his time in school and how fast he was. His time when he joined the track and field team, the day when his family was murdered, and the day he got his powers. He wouldn't let himself be slowed by the obstacles of life. He focused in and ran harder and harder pushing himself as fast as he bloody could. He felt like he just doubled in speed, His body pushing faster and faster. Soon he was way ahead of Gai, the speed of him was like things were going into a bit of a blur. His cockiness returned as he pushed as hard as he could and said "Next time talk less and run more."

Amount for 4 stacks of C rank Super speed: 823/2800

One stack is completed. New Top speed is 140.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Miss Flash kept her hands firmly placed on her hips as the two seemed to be increasing speed as they made their dashes towards her. Tilting her head, she'd scrunch her nose. It seemed to be going back and forth, but the little one was pulling away from the Chi Master at an accelerated rate. Most likely because he was actually focused on speed while the other was just doing basic conditioning. This meant the one named Gai would need to press himself abit more than the little one named Speed. He wasn't originally born of speed, and such, speed was something to be worked towards. It wasn't a promise but a privilege. As the two continued their race, the young Phoenix Host would look up towards the skies. The Phoenix Force was still on its way to Earth, and she still contemplated meeting it in orbit. There was a chance she could attempt to go into space and reason with the creature. Make it change its flight plan and leave Earth untouched. There was also the chance she could give herself to the Phoenix and attempt to control the immense power it would bring upon the world. With it, she could change so many wrongs. Bring true justice. But as people once said, power does corrupt. Could Tara become just as corrupt? These thoughts would reap her attention, as she began to stare off into space. "I'm running out of time here.." Scoffing, Tara would shake the thoughts and look back towards the two having their race. If she was to leave, or something happened to her, she'd need someone to take the role of a hero in her absence. She only hoped these two would fill the void. The world would always need heroes. Especially in times like this. Even if it inspires madness in those who must perform crimes to survive. But one always had a choice, didn't they? There was never a must when it came to villainy. It was a want. Sometimes even a need.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

The Gai Gun looked forward, seeing that the child had easily passed him up and was leading and was going only faster and faster. There was no way The Gai Gun could catch him. Speed was the kid's speciality, while The Gai Gun was only using speed as one step into increasing his total power. He would admit defeat to him in this race, but when it came to combat, he was all but sure he had him beat. The Gai Gun nodded, he knew he was going to lose, but he wasn't going to stop pushing to the finish, even if in defeat, he would still keep trying until the very end.

The Gai Gun kept pushing forward, he still was much more faster, his speed has tripled since the beginning in his training. He was quite sastified with his progress. Since becoming the Gai Gun he has only become stronger and stronger, increasing in speed, strength, chi, and reflex. HE had much more to do, but he was currently focusing on speed, which Ms Flash was helping him in, but he looked at the kid, and maybe it was up to him to help this child in combat.

"You know, it is a shame. Your powers are dedicated, just to speed. While I am a martial artists with flight, strength, durability, and chi blasts. And, I'm almost as fast as you are. You may be faster, but thats all you got, I got speed, power, defense, chi, flight, I'm the ultimate package bub." The Gai Gun said, trying to provoke the child so he would try harder. The Gai Gun was rushing forward, faster and faster, attempting to reach Ms Flash, knowing his partner was faster, he just wanted to reach his goal.

After reaching and touching her hand and completing his goal, he simply shook his head and nodded.

312/700
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

He flew ahead and past right by Ms. Flash, Speed had gone so fast it was hard for his to stop, but he slowed his pace down and skidded to a halt. He walked back over to Gai and Ms. Flash then bent down. Speed placed his hands on his knees and bent over, panting hard. And when he looked up he could tell that ms. Flash was in a form of deep thought. He legs gave out from under him and he sat down on the track, sweat pouring down his chest and his face.

Speed was shirtless in front of Ms. Flash, his calf muscles burning alive. He leaned back and took off his orange tinted goggles fully revealing his face "G-Good race, I was sure I was going to win that one. Now can someone help me up? I think I pulled a leg muscle or two." he said as his chest moved up and down as he breathed deeply. He did it, He got faster, he felt like he could barely stand, so he didn't even try. He just looked up at Ms. Flash with beads of sweat rolling down his face, He extended his hand waiting to be helped back to his feet.

Amount for 4 stacks of C rank Super speed: 1031/2800
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 pm

"Not bad you two. Not bad at all." The female speedster would nod her head looking towards the two infront of her. "Keep up these drills with one another. The competition between you two should work wonders on your improvement rate. I have to go check something out so I'll be back in about an hour or so. When I get back, I expect you both to be running faster than two hundred and fifty miles per hour!" The blonde gave a salute before dashing off in a blink of an eye, leaving the two to continue their training while she had some business to handle.

[Exit for now. You two can go on without me since I'll slow ya down lols]
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 pm

The Gai Gun waved at her, confused as he shrugged. "Sorry, but I came to improve my speed which I have, but not to that level. Not yet. I know I won't be able to get that fast at this level, maybe at another time. I have some more stuff I'm interested in learning, how about you kid. How about I train with you in combat. With your speed, you should be able to attack your opponents with a barrage of attacks. So, come at me with everything you got." The Gai Gun said, smiling, as he got into his usual stance for his Mystic Martial arts, as he waved his hand at Speed. "Approach me now." He said as he had something planned for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

And no one helped speed up, Ms. Flash left him alone with Gai. Fantastic. Speed picked himself up and sighed "You don't get it do you? I didn't come here for combat, I can here to increase my speed. If you wanna fight, make the first move." he said placing his goggles over his eyes and putting the upper half of his suit back on. He turned his back on Gai and walked 10 meters away giving the two of them some space. Speed crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulder "Don't make me wait, Hit me. Unless your scared? Is the big bad ninja scared of a me?" he said leaning in slightly with a devilish grin on his face. His silver hair drooped down over his forehead as he waited for Gai to go first.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm

The Gai Gun began to laugh, as he looked at him. "Fine, I will make the first move, and most likely the last." Gai Gun said, as he began to laugh, as he looked forward at Speed, he got into a stance, and approached him. As he came forward, he charged chi into his fists and his feet, as he sent one fists straight forward toward speed, now he knew he would most likely dodge this, due to him being extremely fast, so he would then turn and send a kick aiming for his face, and landing the kick or not, he would jump again and send another kick to the side of his neck. "Mr Ninja, quit calling me that, I'm a martial artist."
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Speed knew he would go frontal attack, it was a basic tactic. And so was just dodging it. All Speed did was just run backwards at a fast enough rate for him to be 20 meters apart. He then walked clockwise and slowly built up speed. He began running then sprinting, faster and faster speed ran around Gai and his image began to disappear and turn into a blur. His current speed was at 100.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Now for the average human, they would panic and be scared that their opponent is this fast and just disappeared, but with Gai Gun, he is advanced in chi, and his reflexes are built for situations like this. Gai Gun began to focus his chi, as he felt his strength, speed, and his reflexes build. He looked around as, as he started to fly into the air, smiling, as he looked down, waiting for his opponent to do something. "Come out come out!" He shouted, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh perfect, the guy could fly as well. Speed ignored the fact that Gai was now flying and began widening the space between him and Gai. He focused in on running faster and faster. His speed building up to 140, He pushed harder and harder. He wanted to train speed like he intended, fighting he could do later. He kept pace and pushed on his speed.

Amount for 4 stacks of C rank Super speed: 1097/2800
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 pm

The Gai Gun began to focus his chi in his muscles, as he sighed. "I'm gonna show you something, the true power of chi, you won't call me ninja after this!" Gai Gun said, as he focused his chi into his muscles, they began to grow in size, getting much more defined, as his strength was built even more. He flew higher into the air looking down, as he smirked. "Keep running, I got something for you!" He smiled and focused chi in his hand and sent it down at the ground.

746/700 Muscle Mass Increase Strength
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Joey didn't even notice the chi blast, he just kept running around in circles. His legs taking even strides going faster and faster. His silver hair flowing back as he run more and more, he didn't care that Gai was trying to hit him, it wouldn't, in fact he only wished to speed up himself to just dodge any attacks by Gai. That way Gai would just give up and come back down to his level.

Amount for 4 stacks of C rank Super speed: 1173/2800
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Gai Gun finally landed on the ground, looking at Speed, as he noticed all of the focus he had in his training, as he nodded in approval. That's exactly how it should be, that's how he used to train when he was his age. However, Gai Gun was in a highly trolling mood that day, and wanted to mess with him. He just wanted to be an ass hole, so Gai Gun smiled, and he charged more orbs of chi in the center of the palms of his hand, as he looked at the kid running at his high speeds, he stopped for a moment.

"No, let me help the kid, if he wants to be fast, I'll give him fast." He said under his breath, as he started to run after Speed himself, he threw both orbs of chi in his direction, they would most likely be dodged by Speed, and seeing how fast speed was, he knew he couldn't catch him, but he still wanted to chase after him. "Hey speedy gonzales, come over here and fight me, or are you too chicken? I know your scared of the big bad ninja!" He shouted, with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Speedy easily dodge them and then made distance, he was taunting him. Only Joey could do that to him, this made speed slowly turn to face him and use all the momentum he had built up to aim a swift and incredibly fast kick to the lower region to Gai. This kick could go two ways, hit Gai directly in the groin smashing his groin, or He could try to block with his leg or hand, mostly likely smashing that as well. Since Joey was going at a high speed of over 100 miles a hour, speed would do massive damage either way.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Gai Gun smiled, when he looked and saw his taunting had worked, and it caused him to stop. "Ok, come at me now." Gai Gun said, as he looked forward, he had a huge grin on his face, as he anticipated the blow, his chi enhanced reflexes would come into play now. As his speedy target was running straight toward him. Gai Gun focused his chi, and made an invisible shield of chi, already around his body, that would block the blow from his opponent, as the full body shield dispersed, he smiled and looked forward, and would then send two kicks, powered by his chi straight toward Speed.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Joey took the kicks and was sent flying back, he fell over and held his upper chest. He ribs felt like they all just broke, His lungs were empty of air. He felt like he was going to die, those chi kicks had done massive damage since Joey had a weak frame. He repeatedly gasped for air and couldn't even talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]   Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun] Empty

Back to top Go down

Track and Field [Training - Speed and Gai Gun]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next