Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
To Mt Fuji EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
To Mt Fuji EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

To Mt Fuji

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

They never blamed someone, when they pressed the button to drop a bomb. They only blamed the creator. Now here she was, in the center of a crater with nothing around her. Burned from cosmic flames generated from her own body. She had killed a whole block of people without even understanding why. During this time, she felt the familiar embrace of a telepath within her mind. Perhaps that feeling was from the Nameless one. No matter, it was traced back towards a location. Mt Fuji..Fearing that she'd melt even more people, the young speedster took off at top speeds to leave Japan without warning. Heading directly towards her destination, she'd look at the mountain from a ground view. It was..hardly a mountain. Infact, it was partially destroyed. Creating a energy construct beneath her feet, she'd run along the path and up to the skies. Boosting her speed to five hundred miles per hour, she'd break through the clouds heading further and further up, until reaching the peak. The destroyed, odd looking peak. Skidding to a stop on her construct, she'd look at the damage, searching for some kind of sign of life.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:20 am

And then there was silence.

Mt Fuji was deformed. A good chunk having been taken out of it along with a good portion of surrounding air. Had anyone been able to avoid being transported alongside the child and his huge passenger, they would have likely seen spots as the air that they had been breathing suddenly vanished.

And then with an almighty crack, the heavens rent themselves in two as the wayward piece of rock descended from the heavens, and the air along with it. A sky-scraper in reverse, almost.
It was a surreal scene as the huge behemoth descended, something out of a movie involving world destruction and good things like that. And it was then that the young child known as Kaku materialised within speaking distance of the newcomer. His eyes were dilated and darted from side to side.
Still slightly under the effects of the hypnotising gaze of the man who had attacked him, Kaku swayed where he stood, limps feeling particularly unresponsive.

It was about then that the quarter or so of Mount Fuji that had been whisked away touched down. It hadn't had a long way to fall, but it was detectable from the distance they were at as a deep rumble as it shook the very foundations of the earth. Shame really that Japan was a hot spot for Earthquakes, as this thing had the potential to spark a few off.

But this felt like a distant illusion as the boy noticed the new figure who was seemingly looking for life. But she was by no means his first priority. Kaku scanned he landscape for the dark figure that had attacked him before. That was the most known threat at the moment. Still, he could have seriously harmed the child and had withheld the more powerful reprimands at his disposal. So he was probably content enough to simply play with his food.

What now?
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 am

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! Was suddenly heard as the entire populace of the planets thoughts entered into his head. It was a migraine times 100 and it effected him nore than the norm. There was already thousands of demented souls clawing at position and power of one body and now the voices and emotions were compounded by those of an entire planet. Yet he remembered he walls hells adversary and even more so for the higher planes. A sign of weakness would be his undoing. With a determined push of mental power he was able to calm the voices. His fists clenched in the strain to do so as only then were his senses acute enough to pick up the new presence. It was however familiar, and with his power boost it was recognized instantly. Though something was a bit more familiar than mere acquaintance. "Tara?....he spoke in a more inquisitive tone than a greeting. With a cant of the head and focused pupils he looked at her suspiciously. "Ah so it happened to you also?" he stated in a question like form but this time in a more confident tone as he already knew the answer to his question after probing her mind just once. "Lets talk" he stated plainly as he walked to her to close the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Mayday

Mayday

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 am

The girl took a step back from the Nameless one, not out of fear of him, but out of fear of what might happen to him if he got to close. "Nameless one..I killed people today. In a single second, I killed more people than a mass murderer would in their entire lifetime. They were gone..in a flash..and I don't know what happened." Her eyes darted towards the skies above. "Not only could I feel that surge of power, but an even larger force is coming. I can feel it..And I don't think I can do anything to stop it." Her gaze would focus back to the Nameless one as a small spark came before her eyes. The burning sensation had dulled since her travels, but she could feel it coming back. She'd need to stay on her toes if she had any hope keeping everyone alive through her next self destruct. The woman did take a quick glance to the child standing off in the far distance, only watching. At one moment, she wondered why he was there exactly. But there were much larger things to be thinking about right now, right? "Strange company you're keeping these days, Nameless one. I didn't take you for the sidekick type."
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:19 am

Kaku stood there, his frame stock still as the last vestiges of the instilled rigor mortis released themselves from his muscles. Shaking out his arms, Kaku pondered the pros and cons of placing himself into the conversation of the two before him. Pros, they both seemed to have been afflicted by the same curse. Or at least the one who had initially assaulted him had evidently been inflicted by the same force that had now deposited a deep chunk of Mount Fuji a couple of miles off the coast of mexico.
Deciding that sticking around was a vastly bad idea, Kaku decided to go against his instincts and immediately removed himself from that particular plane of existence, his form being consumed by the brightness of a unearthly yellow fire. Reappearing in such a position so as to produce an isosceles between the three of them, Kaku caught the last part of her sentence, and felt obliged to immediately interject, to postulate that sidekicks weren't typically beat the turd out of unless it was in a friendly training session. Or at least that was what the comics said, Kaku didn't ever really feel that they told a wholly truthful story, or painted an accurate picture.
Still, it was a strange name that this fellow called himself, or at least this associate knew him by, or did that mean she didn't know him at all? Kaku assumed they had prior experience together due to the cordial fashion in which they had initially engaged in conversation. Still, the young boy had eyed the elder male with a considerable amount of suspicion, his whole form tingling with anticipation of an assualt. It wasn't like he wanted to be permentally on his guard, but after you have been thrown around, blasted off your feet, have a few ribs broken, you usually don't feel like taking people on charity. And Kaku had never been the most trusting person to begin with.
'Cation,' Advised the Eldar Farseer, her bewitching tones advising the lack of eye contact with the 'Nameless one' as he had previously generated a paralysing effect before.
'Be proactive,' Was the elderly tones of the Primarch, the former conquer of galaxies and plants recognised a capital opportunity. The Nameless one had been affected by something as well, there was a common enemy between them. And he could be a liaison for the female who had recently appeared.
The only real question was to as his opening stance on the channel of dialogue.
Picking his words with some hesitation, Kaku articulated a little falteringly due to the cold, and his voice was quieter then it usually was, an indication of the lack of available air he was receiving. Breathing too deeply would only agrivate his ribs. They didn't seem to be terribly broken, either fractured or dislocated. Hopefully the former, but in any case, the verbalisation began.
"He isn't," Kaku shot back at the female, but no real heat could be mustered despite the sense of injustice. Shaking his head slightly, Kaku directed his next words at the Nameless one. You could also sense the capitalised 'n'. "D-d-d, you have any kno..wledge, o-f-f-f..what that was?" Kaku was hesitant in addressing the fellow, and it showed in his mannerisms of speech.
What would happen now? He could feel a well of energy rising up within him, it felt a long way off now, but it was steadily climbing.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 pm

He gave a strange look as Tara stated she killed people. It was a rather shocking look as the lethal force method wasn't really her thing. What made it stranger was when she stated she didn't know how it happened. Though his thoughts of the topic lethal force lingered....Nameless was known for his merciless brutality. By all means he could have killed the boy. The question was why did he hold back?Why did he let him live? He would take a moment before he answered Tara's next question or rather her concern. "I have been around for a while...these powers are cosmic in nature. You definitely used cosmic flames which are signs of only a few creatures the most powerful being the phoenix force." He stated this loud enough so that the boy could here it as well. "These powers aren't naturally ours and we aren't equipped to handle them yet. It's like giving a two year old child a car and telling him to drive himself to school. We risk blowing up half the planet now. " He looked at Tara and handed her a large old book and a duffle bag seemed to appear from the darkness. "You will need those....consider it a parting gift seeing as I was little assistance in finding your father. If we are to beat this threat we need to link up with SHIELD though I'm sure a majority will want to throw us off the planet before welcoming us with open arms. Things are about to get real crazy real fast. The best we can hope to do is repel the phoenix force." with that said Nameless would begin to float preparing to fly away. He knew they couldn't be around each other for a long amount of time though he lingered for only a second to see if anyone had anything else to add.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm

"Cosmic..Flames? Never heard of it. Sounds like a breakfast cereal.." After the man explained abit more, she nodded and took whatever he was giving her. Apparently a gift because he never got the answers about her father. She simply gave a nod. However, the next part made her raise a brow. "SHIELD? I'm not familiar with what that is, exactly." She watched the man begin to float, as she was stuck holding what he had given her. "Wait! Shouldn't we be working together here? If we get too many people involved, and I lose control again, I'll kill more. That's the last thing I want to do! Together we can stop this thing, can't we? You're the Nameless one! You're supposed to be unparalleled when it comes to strength! What can this SHIELD do for us? Mysterious organizations killed my father in the first place. I'll never trust another one!" Unbeknownst to her, the young speedster began to raise her voice. "This thing can't be that strong. I'm sure you have some plan, don't you? Something that doesn't involve SHIELD? I refuse to work with people that may have had a hand in killing my father. If I have to, I'll face the force alone." The young blonde looked up at the floating man with narrowed eyes. She was completely serious when it came to working with SHIELD or anyone like them.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am

He gazed at her for a moment and then smiled. "The thing about having a quick mind is you can't take the time to fully gauge whats going on. Tara The Phoenix Force is an immortal and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life. Born of the void between states of being, the Phoenix Force is a child of the universe. It is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the omniverse, the Guardian of Creation, and a de-facto guardian of the M'Kraan Crystal. The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in the entire existence having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose The Judgment of the Phoenix, to burn away the obsolete. In reality the phoenix is neither good nor bad it simply does it's job. However like anything else it has mood swings.....If we encounter the White phoenix then we may be in luck. However if it is the neutral bird or all forbid the Dark Phoenix there will be no reasoning or rationalizing. My point is that we are at War Tara ... whether we like it or not there will be casualties. We need an army to fight this. SHIELD is a government organization with a lot of intel. Intel that you can use to further your goal and intel you can use to crush them with should they be a problem. For once slow down and think. There is more than one way to skin a cat. So maybe you explode and kill 100 people. If the phoenix succeeds all of earth is gone. Whether it is personal or for the greater good we are gonna need resources to fight this thing. Raw power and speed will not cut it this battle."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

The young woman's eye would flinch at the man's words in regards to the Phoenix Force itself. Exactly how did he know anything about it? Was he to be trusted about such a power? Needing to pull together an army to stop some entity from space was one thing, but having her go against her whole outlook when regarding the government was too much. Tucking the items he gave to her under an arm, the blonde masked woman would look towards the skies. "Do what you would like, Nameless One. I won't follow my father's mistakes and be used by such a government. I'd rather take my chances facing off with the creature itself." She raised a hand, directing it towards the Nameless one, as the palm was facing towards the sky. "Don't you feel its presence? It doesn't wish to harm us. It wants to be one with us. If we go out and fuse with it off the planet, there will be no casualties. We can be sacrifices for the greater good.." Her words were odd, considering Tara had alot to live for on Earth. She wasn't sure if it was the cosmic entity simply getting into her head, or if it was something she had always wanted. "Nameless one, do not trust such people. We're of a higher calling. The Phoenix is not a curse, but a gift to us. All we would need to do is sacrifice ourselves to its will, and Earth will be saved. Nameless one, come with me when I face it." Tara used an energy construct to raise up to his level so they could be on eye contact. "Let's not run from fate. Imagine the power it could give us..I'd be able to protect everyone..The Phoenix Force..is a gift.." The young female groaned, as she placed a hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am

His eyes narrowed as he looked at her. "Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time Tara. I have been around a long time. The Phoenix always uses one to stir the pot. I guess it has chosen you. Tara I have always admired you because you were honorable. One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other beings can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them." he would give a slight bow of the head. "I had faith in a higher power like that before and it didn't turn out to well.....Ill pass. Remember Tara a war is coming I will see you on the battlefield one side or the other." With that said he would simply fly off leaving behind the only person he considered a friend and the last of his human compassion.

Attempted exit
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am

Tara watched as the man flew into the sky and reached for her scarf. Removing it from her face, she'd drop it in the cold snow and look towards the skies. "I pray you choose the right side in this war. The side of your people, and not of SHIELD." No one could save humanity now. It was up to those chosen by the mighty Phoenix. It would only be angered if the hosts did not bring themselves to it. Flash understood this. To protect everyone, she would need to fuse with it. To claim the power it had in store for the world, and to protect EVERYONE. She wanted to be a hero. To make her parents proud. They always told her she wouldn't need a reason to help someone. That if she believed she could do something to make other's lives easier, she would take that road. Maybe the Phoenix was preying on this thought process. She truly believed sacrificing herself to the bird was the only way to protect Earth. It was either a foolish cause, or wishful thinking. Either way, she would run into a dash, disappearing in a blaze of flames over the horizon.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am

Kaku warped himself away in a flash of light, having listened to the combine statements of the two before him.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

To Mt Fuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Mt Fuji   To Mt Fuji EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content