Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Jailbait           EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Jailbait           EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Jailbait

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchist

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:15 pm

The transport landing with precision, as guard upon guard awaited the new prisoners who would be joining the prison this day. The slow moving back door to the large ship would come down and reveal a man in a nice suit, with green hair and a black hat. Through the eyes of the SHIELD agents, they saw just another SHIELD operative. Perhaps this was a mind game or some type of trick? "I'd prefer it be called a mind game. Sounds classy." The sly faced clown responded while placing a hand on the top of his hat and walking out of the ship. Behind him would be two new prisoners being led out by several guards. They were both strapped in genetic suppressing collars with a metal straight jacket that kept their arms and legs locked together, allowing minimum movement. In one restraint would be Betty Rocket, cursing out loud in a strong texan accent. She was taken in because of some half hearted attempt at destroying the White House on the fourth of July. "Ballsy if I say so myself." Stop breaking the fourth wall, I'm trying to explain things. "Hey Hey, you don't control what I do. Wait actually, technically I guess you do, don't you? And the plot thickens." ANYWAY, back to the other two female prisoners. Accompanying Betty for this lock up was none other than the dark haired vixen who killed multiple people on the wide screen in California. She was labeled as a stone cold killer. There had even been some controversy involving the Australian Government wanting her turned over for murdering one of their own. "That would be an interesting turn of events down the line, wouldn't it?" Maybe. Anyway, this one's name was Emelie. Her profile showed that her prowess in physical combat was almost off the charts.

Once the females were brought within the prison, the first room they would be introduced to would be an all white, windowless area. The lights reflected off the white exterior of the walls, making the room appear much brighter than they really were. Standing infront of them would be a blonde haired man wearing a black trench coat with a vest, camouflage pants, and black boots beneath. A few feet to the side of him would be the green haired man, keeping a hand on his hat and tilting it down over his smiling face. To the SHIELD operatives, he appeared as just another suit standing in the area. Another government agent getting paid the big bucks to do his job. The straight jackets would fall off of the females and hit the ground with a thud, but the genetic suppressing collars would stay firmly in place. Almost immediately, Betty began to work at her collar, pulling it constantly in an effort to get it off. The blonde man with the stern face would simply focus his gaze towards the two females. "I'd be careful if I were you, Ms, Fair. There's a chance that collar will go off if you try to remove it with too much force. Do you know what that means? Does the word "Boom" mean anything to you?" He chose these choice of words for a reason. He had read her profile and knew her powers involved mass destruction through explosions. The look she gave him was one of pure hatred and malice. It made him smile. "Take them to their new home."

The guards would press the women forward, and through a door, that lead them into the stronghold of the prison. Inmates were locked behind their specially made plasma barrier cells. As the two walked, they would come across a series of different inmates, all with the same collars strapped onto their necks. In one cell was a bull like figured, trapped in a full body jacket with a collar around his neck. He didn't have an inch to even move, but the gaze from his eyes were enough to show a mad cow ready to kill at a moment's notice. As the two continued to walk through the cells, they'd cross a pathway to a large metal doorway. It was locked down tight. Perhaps there was a prisoner behind their aswell. These thoughts would be stolen from their minds as the temperature began to drop immensely. Each guard showed signs of the heat change, except the green haired man who kept his steady walk. Betty grasped herself with both arms and would grind her teeth. "What the hell kinda thing is this? Freezin us to death ain't the way!" It was obvious that Betty wouldn't like cold weather, if one knew anything about her powers. As they passed the cell, they'd see a demonic creature with a collar around their neck, shivering in the cold. Betty's eyes narrowed towards the creature and she soon shook her head. "And we're supposedly the monsters? SHIELD looks like the only monsters to me." The man with the green hair laughed at her words. "Anyone can be labeled a monster if you take in consideration the different point of views one may have. What you see as a monster, a child can see as a hero." The sly faced male would shrug his arms nonchalantly before stopping at a cell. The guards would push Betty in, and the plasma wall would come up immediately behind; locking her in the 30 cubic foot cell with nothing but a bed to lay on. The prisoner screamed and cursed behind the wall, but no words could be heard. Only the movement of her lips could be seen.

Pressing Emelie forward, they'd begin to walk down the corridor of cells again, making various turns. Taking her to the end of the wall, the guards would push the collared female into a similar cell before the plasma wall would come down and lock. As the guards walked away, the green haired man would give a wave and a laugh. Spinning on his heel, he'd follow the guards and make his way back towards the room where the blonde soldier waited. His glance caught a few interesting things, as he walked. Betty, the hot head with attitude. The massive double doors blocking off something from the rest of the prison. The giant monstrosity locked in its steel full body jacket. As he exited the prison area, a wide smile would spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 pm

The straps and harness the rolled across Emelies body, they had put her under for a while and see was now arriving at an unknown place. Something seemed off about this place she couldn't quite place it, right now she was extremely scared and her entire body shook violently, as if this would help her escape. Soon the agents would thwack her or something to stop her movement. With the heavy bolts that had been on her to cancel out her super strength and the added power of the restraints not even her martial arts could help her break out currently. Despite the fact that right now she had reverted to her more girly self, screaming and squalling anytime any bum or unexpected thing happen, she had been crying for the first few mins, most likely annoying the crap out of the entirety of the guards and her nearby cell mate. The tears began to splash onto the jacket as she was thoroughly confused on what was going on. She would shout and say "why am I here. I didn't do anything" In fact this is what she truely thought, as her previous self had dealt with and done the killing of multitude of officers and super heros, Her girly self was poor at combat and gave an easy win to someone who is as advanced as Flash. This rage was building in the Old Emelie as she looked for a chance to take control of this poor little girly girl Emelie. They kepts moving forward and towards a strange area. None of this looked famlair to her at all, she was quite confused on what is going on, but soon a sweet southern voice broke her train of thought and with what little room she had. She moved her head towards the girl and staired at her. She was the most beautiful girlly girl Emelie had even seen, as Old Emelie had already taken a liking to another. The man who had spoke to them early now seemed as he would leave soon, something snapped with in her, she changed back into the Old Emelie before Emelie was thrown into the cage, she'd say something, after her quick observation. "That's not S.H.I.E.L.D attire, plus you don't seem to fit in at all, seems the Guards treat you like every other officer given you no higher sense of respect or difference in communication. So don't bullshit me with your whole idea of monsters. To me it seems you are one, You don't work for S.H.I.E.L.D I bet you aren't even an actually agent. You don't fool me there is only one reason some one would come here not to Guard or drop off people. You are trying to break someone out, or along the lines of that. Don't give me some horseshit excuse, I see right threw you." she said with a rasp in her voice, her eyes darted towards his eyeballs.

—Name: General Intellect
—Specialty: Professor
—Rank: C
—Description: She makes smart decisions and can know and see things that are out of place due to general intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 am

The guards looked at each other and laughed before shoving the female into the cage where she'd be locked up tight. Watching the small group of men walk away, the green haired man would remain standing infront of the plasma wall blocking the collared girl from her freedom. He simply stood there, with his hat covering his eyes, with a wide abnormal grin across his face. Though the walls were sound proof, the subtle tapping of his foot could be heard within the cell. "Little girls playing with fire, ignorant of the heat." The green haired man said with a sly tone as he cupped the back of his neck with his hand, and leaned his side against the plasma wall of the cell. His hat remained covering the upper half of his face, as he leaned his head back as though he was looking up to the ceiling. "There's no need for me to say a word to you. There's also no need for me to explain anything either. You're of no importance. And these people here? Hah, like the narrator would say, they're just playing their roles in the bigger story. Isn't that right, Mr. NPC?" The man in green broke the fourth wall once again, causing the boy writing all this nonsense to slowly facepalm and continue. "I'm practically invisible when it comes to their feeble minds. They see what I want them to see. Hear what I want them to hear. The only reason we're even having this conversation is because I'm allowing it. And by the end of it, you won't remember ever seeing me here." The man with the tilted hat would extend a hand, flicking a wrist and making an apple appear in the palm of his hand. Raising it towards his mouth, his maw would extend to abnormal sizes before he took a bite into the core of the apple, chewing thoroughly. "And you say there's only one reason someone would come here, if they were not guarding or dropping someone off? Girl, you're humorous to say the least. I'm here like a child at a zoo. Or maybe in my case, it'd be like a child in a candy store looking at all the delicious treats." An odd comparison. "Not that odd, narrator." No. I'm sure it's pretty odd. Either way, the man in green would look towards the plasma wall separating the two of them, and simply step through it. Something a mortal man wouldn't be able to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Hulk

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 pm

The mans words made him sounds like he felt as if he was in total control, he even hinted at the foolish fight with Flash, were as her previous self had tried in combat and failed. This upset Emelie a bit, she wasn't angry enough to yell out at him or lash out at him. She'd let him finish his little story, he claimed of loss of memory and various things like that. His words spurred on sturing within her a quite high level of boredom. Finally he finished, his last words had caught her mind churrening. The man showed a great feat of his power by simply moving through the barrier. This shocked her a bit, but his attempt at proving or impressing her didn't work to well on Emelie. She'd ignore it and now talk to him "If you'd compare yourself into a kid looking into a candy store, then now I know you are looking for someone, no kid looks into a candy store and doesn't want the candy. With nothing stopping you, whats to stop you from taking the 'candy'. Or I like your first it was more apt to the situation, you are looking at dangerous animals with no parents, but you have a ability at molding things around you and being able to tame the lions then. Any little kid would think to love to have a animal of them dreams. So assuming you seem to be looking for something or someone, or at least amusing yourself, which is quite odd, whats stopping you a 'kid' from getting these candies or lions" she looked deep into him showing a emotionless face and her true old self.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 am

The man with the green hair would stick a pinkie finger in his ear and give a nonchalant yawn to the young woman's words. There was no reason for him to truly go into detail, so instead, he'd do his usual roundabout way of response. "What you claim to know is simply something you wish to comprehend. Everyone has their limitations in life, and if they didn't we'd get whatever we wanted. I am no different. I follow stipulation, and if I over cross my boundaries I'm sent back from 'whence I came.' But enough of the jabber jaws, I do believe I have a busy schedule ahead of me today. I'll be back with your daily slop of a meal." Stepping back through the plasma wall, the green haired man would begin to whistle while walking down the hall. Holding the top of his hat with one hand, he'd raised the other and snap his fingers. The entire conversation that was just had would seemingly vanish from the girl's mind. Every word. Every display. Everything involving the green haired man she had witnessed was now gone. He wasn't exactly imperceptible, but when it came to certain conversations involving himself as the center subject, it could be altered or removed from existence altogether. When making his way back to the main room where the guards were gathered, he stopped infront of the large double doors that kept whatever locked behind, away from the other prisoners. The green haired man only smiled towards the large doors, as another SHIELD agent walked up beside him. "Interested in large doors?" The man asked with a joking gesture, and the sly faced man in green would turn to look at him. "I'm more interested in what's behind this big door number one. I'm guessing it's not bachelor date number one?" The SHIELD agent laughed at the man's joke and shook his head. "Oh you would wish. That thing behind this door needs to be constantly monitored. When it was free, it successfully froze the entire state of California in time, thanks to its abilities. But now we've neutralized that aspect of its being. The problem is getting rid of everything else. Its resilient to all of our methods so far, so to keep it contained we keep it scattered into nothing but pure energy." The man with the green hair would continue to listen, keeping his hat anchored down to cover his eyes. "Very interesting. It's like a freak show in this place." Turning on his heels, he began to walk down the hallway once more, while the guard went the opposite way to do his daily rounds.

The man in green would make his next stop infront of Betty Poprocket's cell, where she was staring up at the ceiling from her bed, attempting to make a flame between her hands. The man in green would simply watch the young female for now, as he pocketed the apple in his hand. Looking to his right, he could see the steel cage around the Minotaur aswell. It truly was like a kid in a candy shop, but something was missing. More like, two things were missing from this equation. Patience was key, however. If he rushed things he'd find himself back in the underworld. For now, the man with the green hair would need to play his cards. By the end of this, there would be much more company bathing in the flames of hell. The priority were those that could become a hindrance to the main scheme of things. These few had already made the list, and would be the first targets to the coming reckoning. That wa- "Hey, shut your mouth before you reveal too much, narrator. This is my story to tell, not yours. Keep it at a need to know basis." Right. A need to know basis. Stupid fourth wall breaking mother fu-
Back to top Go down
Hulk

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Emelie after finishing her sentence instantly changed personlites and shouted and started to scream. The girly girl was back the man began to talk as she changed, she looked around the room, confused and feeling in a sense of insanity. She had no idea what had happened she'd been screaming and crying because she was going to prison and then she forgot everything. She quickly interrupted at "the man at and if I over cross." "Who are you and whats going on, where am I what is happening, help me. Please don't leave me here, I'll do anything you want. Anything, please just save me, if not let South or Revel know where I am, please " she begged. Her entire voice and demonered had changed from her previously blunt and viscous self. She looked up at him bitting the end of the SHIELD prison jump suits, while moving a leg backwards and pressing her toe against the ground. She looked up at him with her big round eyes. Looking as sweet as she could. She was ignorant quite that is. But It didn't matter, the man most likely wouldn't like this version of Emelie any better then the one Green man had been talking too. She was now a innocent little girl, who was stupid and pretty much useless at this point in time. This man wouldn't care, he seemed to preoccupied by something else then Emelie. The weights on her wrist which she had previously ignored as if they were nothing began to hurt and cause pain in her arm. The girl was a whose not dike anymore, more a weak girly girl.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm

The sudden change in personality cut the green haired man short. Shrugging his shoulders, he'd leave the room and carry about with what he originally planned. Erasing all traces of ever having the conversation, and even existing. Removing that small portion of reality, and replacing it with nothing at all. The reason he wasn't interested in her becoming a member of what he had in store was simple. Too unstable, like a prom girl who wanted to be queen. There were different levels to what the green haired man found interesting, and she wasn't scratching any of those layers. Even if she was to change again, he'd continue out the room with nothing more to say. Continuing through everything that happened previously, like discussing about the door and observing the other two prisoners, he finally made it back to the main room where the blonde was sitting at what appeared to be some sort of desk. "Interesting company we're keeping here." The man with the green hair kept his hat down low and covering his eyes, while a wide smile came across his face. To the blonde haired SHIELD agent, the man in green looked like nothing more than another comrade. The truth of reality was surely not present at the moment. With his usual sly grin, the man with green sat down in a chair on the other side of the desk. "Have you heard about the news from upstairs? Apparently some weird spheres are popping up around the place. Seems like SHIELD is looking into the rumors on what these spheres can do. Could you imagine what would happen if they fell into the wrong hands? That's a mess we'd have to fix." The blonde haired SHIELD agent grunted to the thought, before placing the papers in his hand down on the counter top. "Yea, it's all going to come down on us. With our man power scattered after that Jersey incident with the deranged clown and her posse of lunatics, we're getting by barely. The prison is fine, but our base out in New York? We need recruits bad. If this sphere stuff proves to be true, we're going to have a fight on our hands, and we're going to lose alot of good men in the process." The sly smile came across the green haired man's face. "Yes, I heard about that tragedy. I heard her men fought with valor, even to their last breaths. Gave their lives aswell. Criminals may mock society's laws, but if controlled they could be a major asset. I wonder..if we were to strike a deal with certain inmates here..perhaps.." The blonde haired man raised a brow to the others proposition. It was impossible to control these criminals. Right? I-" The green haired man would raise a hand. "You must know I'm simply joking. I'll be sure these folks stay locked up tight at all times. Scout's honor." Grasping the top of his hat and giving a bow to the man, he turned and began to walk out the door. The idea was planted now. Like a virus, that idea would spread within the man's skull. Now it all came down to simply waiting. Closing the door behind his exit, the green haired man gave his usual sly smile. It wouldn't hurt if SHIELD had alittle more push. They simply needed to lose more men. That would make them desperate, and in their desperation they'd turn to the monsters they hated most. There were few ways for the man to get what he wanted. He could visit the female clown and get her to do a job. Maybe wait it out and see what happens. Whatever the plan, the green haired man whistled as he made his way down the hall. Being invisible to everyone around him, he walked straight through a wall and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Unknowable Harlem

Unknowable Harlem

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

She didn't change back she just look longling at the man as he walked away. She'd sit there twiddling her thumb, thinking about whats going on. Or anything that would or could happen in the future. She didn't want to stay her forever that'd suck, she needed a way to get out of here. Quickly she began to hear something in the back of her ear, what was it she didn't know. It was a distant voice. It called out to her, "You You You You" it rang in her head. This creeped her out, she quickly yelped and then covered her mouth. "Man Green Green man" the voice whisperer. She grabbed her head with both hands digging deeply into her skull, not understanding what was going on or who was messing with her head. "Release Release" It was now more of a chant then a voice, it rang in only her head as if it was all she could her. Finally she yelled aloud, "what!" "Control, Release" it started to chant inside the confines of her mind. She wasn't sure what the voice wanted or what it was saying, she finally just said "fine". Almost instantly when she said that a new personality had approached in Emelie. This one was a combine of the two, it had an unexpected result it was a lady of insanity. She sat there on the cell block and waited for hours, she started to scream and yell within the confines of the cell. Laughing insanely, she even her self made a few cat calls to her near by neighboor Poprocket. Very vulgar sexual things, something I'd prefer to keep under the blankets. She yelled and hollered at the cell, she began to look and anazle the cell for some way of getting out, she noticed something odd, that could be done. A design flaw maybe? To a normal person the white painted walls would look normal but a small section was elevated outwards. Could this be a link to the circuits? She still mainted full strength and now was time to get out, she was about to strike the box with a kenpo strike that would smash it open, before a strange man appeared before her with food. "You, who are you? Food! FOOD! HAHA, no one needs food! You need food, pig eat onk onk! HmM, I am in control now, totally control. Never again shall those pions control me. You aren't self little man! That wall doesn't save you! FROM Anything! BUAHHAAH. You think I am stuck in her, these weights hold no bonds! I CAN USE them to help! HAHHAa You little man I shall kill you all! haha Death DEath DESTRUCTION! Burn you ALL at the steak." she said halfway talking to the green hair man and her self. She'd user in a direct kick into the electrical wiring, to smash it open, no normal human could do this but she was not, she may have not had her powers but her Kenpo and general training allowed her to bend metal! Especially metal so thin!

—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Name: Muay Thai
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Description: This allows her to be able to come into close contact in a fight and normal win a grappling contest! Also making elbows and knees much more effective and fighting from the ground.

—Name: General Intellect
—Specialty: Professor
—Description: She makes smart decisions and can know and see things that are out of place due to general intelligence.

Back to top Go down
Anarchist

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Every hit the woman gave to the wall did nothing but back fire the impact back into her limbs. These cells were made to hold otherworldly creatures so a mere human wouldn't have a chance at bending any of the materials made to the cells. The SHIELD operatives would simply watch on the camera positioned outside the cell at her futile attempts. There was nothing left to do now. The lock-down was already complete.

Being in a sound proofed cell, Betty wasn't even aware at the woman's vulgar acts. She didn't even pay her a glance, as she continued to lay on her bed attempting to make a flame. The collar was cutting off her powers, and it was becoming a major annoyance. Taking the candle from the flame made no one happy.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jailbait           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbait    Jailbait           Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailbait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: