Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A Nameless Beat Down EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A Nameless Beat Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confused

Confused

A Nameless Beat Down Empty
PostSubject: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

More or less Emilie’s life had been adjusting quite oddly, she’d recently got a letter and wasn’t sure of her abilities. She need someone to test them on without getting killed by them, for her skills were quite dull compared to her normal ability. She’d become a quite a girly girl she’d gone so far to hire a painter to paint the entire apartment to purple and something flower. This girl is almost everything against what the old Emelie is. With South and Revel gone the house had become very lonely, so she spent most of her days outside on the bench watching people and trying to make friend with them. One day she says particular man and tried to shake his hand and have conversation with. He seemed as if he knew south also as mentioning something about him being here. “No he is gone currently, but if you are a friend of him. Can you help me?” She reached out her arm smiling. Her pink dress she wore with black slippers. Made her look as if she was a young girl, but it was kind of an odd site to see. She looked fully grown up in a very girly dressed. She then leaded him inside to the 8th floor. “Now this might sound a little crazy but I was wondering if you could spar with me, I won’t hurt you promise. I don’t even know what I can do” she asked. She was very open to people as she really hadn’t adjusted how to act socially yet with forgetting everything. She was an odd yet kind girl to anyone who would soon come to met her.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am

Nameless looked at the girls hand and opted not to shake it. As of yet he had not spoken a word beyond a barely audible whisper about the whereabouts of South. A glance around told volumes about her personality. Apparently she was a bit lively given the purples and such. The girlie appearance did contrast with the next question however as she asked him to spar. A tilt of the head was given as his lips would finally part. From them came a smooth yet base filled tone that truly tested the acoustics within the building. "You want to spar me?" A light chuckle was suppressed by strong digits as that gently touched his lips. The well made Armani suit hugged his body cleverly. It was clung enough to be stylish yet loose enough to allow him to maneuver. As she stated she wanted to spar while chuckling he had managed to step a few paces back. He had already decided he would indulge the young woman giving a few paces of about 15ft. As the muffled chuckle ended and his hand went down the illumination given off by the building and and any natural light that filtered in would be seemingly blocked off. It was completely dark in the area that they were in. So much so that one could not see there hand in front of their face. Being able to travel within the darkness rather silently or at least the noise was considered common background sounds and neglected with a little push from the mind. Nameless would move from location to location as voices would ring out not true to their original source. "You ask to spar the Nameless one? Do you know what I am....I am the Darkness, the shadows, I am the unknown. Like the Darkness I shall always exist......" At this point he was toying with her but it was more to it than that she would see.

Things used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

Having no idea, what was going on or how this was happening. She wasn’t scared as for the fact she had forgotten everything even so far as the fear of dark. “Oh wow that’s so cool it’s all dark and you can move around. Do you like being darkness? I wish I could see exactly what you are doing!” she said. “You see I don’t even know what my power is. Isn’t that a shame, no idea? Well it looks like you know what yours is.” She skulked. “Are you going to throw a punch? Cuz I can’t see anything, it seems like this would sort of be training.” She asked. She began to clunky take off her clothes she quickly UN snapped her bra. She then used her hands to feel around looking for her work out clothes she placed in a chair early this morning. “DON’T LOOK OKAY! I can’t see anything but I’m not sure if you can” she warned. After feeling around and grabbing many other things that weren’t not what she wanted she arrived to find her grey yoga pants which she put over her pink underwear. While also throwing on her bra and snapping it on. She then put on a white tee shirt she laid out. At least that’s what she hoped it was. During this ordeal she tripped and feel a few times giving her a rash on her knee, “Okay I am ready now” Emelie chanted. She moved into what she thought was a combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 am

Nameless controlled the Darkness and his opponent was smack dead in the middle of it. She was at his mercy and didn't even know it. Though not yet .....the darkness beneath her feet had become a strong adhesive to cut off her mobility weighted shackled would cover her from head to toe unless she could somehow pierce the darkness around her. This would completely cut off her movement if successful. Though either way the next stage would take place as an outstretched hand would snap downward bringing down the roof on top of her. The opposing hand would be brought forth tightening the roof's materials around her. He would then send a concussive force her way that would send her flying through the window of the 8th floor and out of the building. The force would feel like a mack truck hit her if it was successful that is. Though her not being able to see and limited ability to dodge seeing as she was in the thicket of the darkness would play a major role in Nameless's success.

Stuffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 am

“ugh ah what is this stuff” she yelled. She felt threated and scared now. The fun she thought this would be disappeared she turned into fight or flight mode. Once again her body took over, now the match would really began. Her inner mind Aka her body, new she was outmatched and the best thing to do in this situation was to run and leave fast. Chains started to attach onto her they were incredibly heavy she knew it was now the time to leave before it was to heavy for her to even move, It was tough to break through, but she was no ordinary girl. Her body new this room very well, even without sight she had spent years of training in here. She knew where things generally where. That’d help some but still hasn’t enough. Her body sparked with knowledge she had an idea if she stayed put any longer she wouldn’t be able to move, she ripped her legs from the darkness stumbling a bit to the left just then a vortex of some kind zoomed by her. She needed to be able to see. She looked towards what she hoped was the large stain glass window. With one vault of her powerful legs smashing straight through the glass and slamming threw the next building covering herself in what would look like she was taking a cannon ball into a pool. She looked down towards the alley way. She jumped down pushing off from side to side. Landing on the ground she ran towards the street to try and escape the new found pursuer.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Rank: C
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Arms folded his arms and as she vaulted towards the stained glass the darkness solidified over it forming five inch spikes these constructs were at 500lbs per cubic inch and covered the entire glass at about 7ft. She had already vaulted forward at this time committing to the jump. Darkness filled the room so the solidification process was instantaneous and making it happen before she could get through the glass was not a problem. Nameless had not even broken a sweat yet it was simple amusement to watch the woman squirm. The collapsed roof(that you didn't dodge btw but it's just a spar so I'll let it ride) had left debris of sharpened wood and stone that would be telekinetically lifted and thrown all at once at the woman from all angles. The large boards and splintered wood and stone was not meant to kill but to punish as it would come from all angles. Usually for specials such things were trivial but the amount of telekinetic force that was throwing these things made them much more powerful and dangerous. He doubted the fact that she could fly and change direction in the air otherwise she would have displayed this earlier. She was trying desperately to escape but Nameless was not done with his play thing yet.

stuffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm

She heard something lift behind her, last time she dodge the rubble by happens of chance. While in midair she felt something poke her side. She wasn’t sure exactly what it was but the large stain glass window had many empty spots where no spikes protruded. Before the spikes could price her, her muscles contracted and contorted. Allowing for her to move her own body into very odd positions, allowing her to smash through the glass. After doing so she kept move men a few pieces of the collapsed roof struck her leg and gave her multiple bruises and pain struck all over her body now. She knows have after carving up the house vaulted downwards to evade him from attacking. Now on the ground she ran onto the street and kept running far away from the man. She needed to get away; she wasn’t ready at all for a man like this. It seemed impossible to battle someone who you couldn’t even see. That would make it impossible for her to win the battle. She had gotten very lucky already and had only come away with a few pieces of the roof stuck in her leg. “Who was that guy, his power and presence was immense. My silly little self isn’t ready for a fight. I don’t even know what I am doing.” She thought. Her jog down the street was in hopes the man wouldn’t attack a heavy populated place. While also trying to cover herself within the people.

Exit (next time let me get hit>.> I made a mistake I should pay for it. Besides that I can’t fight what I can’t see lol)

Name: Time Slow Down
Power: Super Human Fighter
Description: Her mutant powers allow things to seemingly slow down. While realistically it is her body just reacting on its own, it is a natural movement. She can dodge at most a man armed with a hand gun firing at her. Otherwise this ability is general useless when being attack by multiple men with guns.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 am

Prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nameless Beat Down   A Nameless Beat Down Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nameless Beat Down
Page 1 of 1